Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Why You Should Think Twice Before Sleeping With A Woman With Shanga - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Think Twice Before Sleeping With A Woman With Shanga (6338 Views)

Why Do Most Men Drink Alomo Bitter Before Sleeping With A Lady / Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend / Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Think Twice Before Sleeping With A Woman With Shanga by djtazzy(m): 5:04am On Oct 23, 2018
[url="https://londonbaze.com/think-twice-sleeping-woman-shanga/"]Click to see photo[/url]

Source: https://londonbaze.com/think-twice-sleeping-woman-shanga/

Waist beads are a common African beautification paraphernalia. At the coast, they are commonly known as shanga.
Despite the aesthetic value of shanga, these beads are also used to serve other purposes. You should pray that the woman you have and fancies shanga has adopted it solely for beauty reasons.
There are women who confess using this special African beauty piece as love portion. One effect that the waist beads have on men is improving the sexiness of a woman.
Men being visual animals, they easily fall in this trap. Moreover, those who cherish witchdoctors pay them a visit to get special waist beads.
They attract men and no man leaves after sleeping with a woman who has invested in this ‘juju beads’. It is alleged that successful beach hookers use the power of shanga.
A study done recently revealed that conservatives from the coast believe bara ladies have defiled shanga. They said that this was a special gift to one’s husband, which was adorned to the pride by her marriage tutor.
There were even instructions to women never to entertain ‘mipango ya kando’ while wearing the shanga. It was reserved strictly for her husband.
Unfortunately, it is now visible not only to lovers but also to the public due to modern scanty dressing.
Re: Why You Should Think Twice Before Sleeping With A Woman With Shanga by Observer007(m): 5:13am On Oct 23, 2018
Op, even if you want to do copy and paste, at least make it relevant to 9ja. It's called Ileke idi, bebedi or jigida in SW Nigeria. Wetin be shanga?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Think Twice Before Sleeping With A Woman With Shanga by SignatureNG(f): 5:17am On Oct 23, 2018
mine for beauty reasons
click the link below and enjoy
Re: Why You Should Think Twice Before Sleeping With A Woman With Shanga by chiommy123(f): 5:34am On Oct 23, 2018
I maintain a good distance from anyone wearing that thing. I can't come and join what I don't know unknowingly

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Think Twice Before Sleeping With A Woman With Shanga by Observer007(m): 6:43am On Oct 23, 2018
SignatureNG:
mine for beauty reasons
click the link below and enjoy

Can we inspect it. Let's see if it actually does its job. grin
Re: Why You Should Think Twice Before Sleeping With A Woman With Shanga by SignatureNG(f): 6:44am On Oct 23, 2018
Observer007:

Can we inspect it. Let's see if it actually does its job. grin

grin grin it doesn't tongue
Re: Why You Should Think Twice Before Sleeping With A Woman With Shanga by imitateMe(m): 6:45am On Oct 23, 2018
I prefer the leg bead.
Re: Why You Should Think Twice Before Sleeping With A Woman With Shanga by Observer007(m): 8:52am On Oct 23, 2018
SignatureNG:

grin grin it doesn't tongue

Then we have to take it off! Might require more than two hands. grin
Re: Why You Should Think Twice Before Sleeping With A Woman With Shanga by meyesetuwa: 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2018
may we abstain from them ni oo, anybody dey wey fit read mind
Re: Why You Should Think Twice Before Sleeping With A Woman With Shanga by bafex: 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
when did waist beads become such a serious thing oo

Digital Marketers are in high demand. Companies, brands and businesses are spending big to advertise online and are looking for Savvy DMM professionals that can help them implement effective marketing
You will Learn to create marketing content, use social media to amplify your message, make content discoverable in search, run Ads campaign on Digital Platforms such as Facebook, Google, Instagram etc. Additionally, learn how display and video ads work and how to market with email, and measure and optimize with Google Analytics.

What you will learn and practice from this All-in-one Powerful Training!

- Actual Best Blogging Practices with SEO (including blogging mistakes and tips)
- SEO (Search Engine Best Practices)
- Practical Understand of Google Adwords and Google Adsense
- Practical Understand of Affiliate Marketing
- Practically learn how to manually GROW your Twitter and Instagram real followers
- Practical training on EMAIL MARKETING – tips and techniques
- GUERILLA MARKETING
- GRAPHICS DESIGN
- PLUS MUCH MORE

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of November, 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY cheesy cheesy

Re: Why You Should Think Twice Before Sleeping With A Woman With Shanga by Mcdreamy15: 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2018
Re: Why You Should Think Twice Before Sleeping With A Woman With Shanga by Nbote(m): 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
Observer007:
Op, even if you want to do copy and paste, at least make it relevant to 9ja. It's called Ileke idi, bebedi or jigida in SW Nigeria. Wetin be shanga?

Na laziness dey worry most ppl claiming blogging these days. They jus copy and paste any content dey see online irrespective of how irrelevant it is. Imagine copying a write up from Uganda without even atleast using d Nigerian name

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Think Twice Before Sleeping With A Woman With Shanga by tofina: 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2018
BE A MOST AFTER PROGRAMMER. GET JAVA FULL-STACK WEB APP TRAINING
Programmers with sound knowledge of Java are in great demand. With a large installed base, this widely used programming language continues to create jobs in the tech industry. Additionally, the popularity of Android apps has brought along countless opportunities for an Android developer who writes native apps in Java (oh Yes! ANDROID MOBILE APP IS WRITTEN LARGELY IN JAVA!)
What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from WEB DEVELOPMENT Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

DURATION: 8 WEEKS. FEES: JAVA STANDARD EDITION - N99,999
JAVA ENTERPRISE EDITION – N129,999

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

JAVA is a general-purpose language used for most desktop apps, backend systems, and all Android apps (just to name a few), the opportunities open to Java programmers are immense—one that is continually growing despite being a comparatively old language. It’s versatility, ease of learning, scalability, and rich API and supporting open source ecosystem makes this relatively beginner-friendly.

What You Get!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

When you learn Java, you’re learning more than just a language. Because Java is a technology platform with many interconnected capabilities that can give cutting-edge, in-demand job skills. In fact, Java tops FORBES list of the ten most popular programming languages. Java can take you where you want to go.

What You Get!

Learning Java can be a fantastic skill for a career and students of all ages have built amazing things, from hobby projects to world-changing initiatives.
This Intensive JAVA Training program provides you a beginner-friendly introduction to JAVA

What You Get!

Re: Why You Should Think Twice Before Sleeping With A Woman With Shanga by jeff1607(m): 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2018
Expected something more,
Re: Why You Should Think Twice Before Sleeping With A Woman With Shanga by newdawn2017(f): 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2018
Observer007:
u dey mind d illiterate & ingnorant op undecided wetin be shanga? I never here am b4.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Think Twice Before Sleeping With A Woman With Shanga by benija: 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2018
This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Africans wherever!

This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and CONSUMMATING MARRIAGES – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Singles and Verified Members to Guard against Fraud. Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

Re: Why You Should Think Twice Before Sleeping With A Woman With Shanga by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2018
I might not have issue with a lady with nose ring but with waist beads...i cant deal oo. And some even wear cowries on their waist. Well its mostly common with girls who are into runz. I hear say dem dey put a sort of portion on it to charm their clients or protect dem from danger wen they are runzing.
Re: Why You Should Think Twice Before Sleeping With A Woman With Shanga by djtazzy(m): 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2018
newdawn2017:
u dey mind d illiterate & ingnorant op undecided wetin be shanga? I never here am b4.

did I look like some one that live in Nigeria you don't ask question am a Nigeria residing in Uganda whats you all problem
Re: Why You Should Think Twice Before Sleeping With A Woman With Shanga by CyberWolf: 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2018
Lie lie.. nothing like waist beads charm or whatever.. I’ve dated a girl who always wore waist beads and also boasting that no man can ever date and dump her without regretting it. I actually loved her but at a point, she started exhibiting this kind of attitude that girls display when they feel they’ve finally caged a man in a bottle. I gave her time to change but it got worse so I just dump her ass and till now, she is still fighting I come back even though she is aware that I’m with another lady. To me, nothing like a lady charming a man’s life, once that man has had enough, he will take a walk.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Think Twice Before Sleeping With A Woman With Shanga by OneCorner: 12:16am On Oct 24, 2018
chiommy123:
I maintain a good distance from anyone wearing that thing. I can't come and join what I don't know unknowingly
Pikshure or ...
Re: Why You Should Think Twice Before Sleeping With A Woman With Shanga by tudevagu: 8:24am On Oct 24, 2018
smileyNEED MOBILE APPS THAT CAN STAND YOUR BUSINESS OR BRAND OUT? cool cool

Got a new challenge for us?
Let's work together and create the next big thing in MOBILE APPICATIONS for your brand/business

Mobile Apps Development with fair-price budget

We Will bring Your App to Life on iOS and Android platforms!

Contact The Mobile App Development Experts NOW

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor's Breaks The Internet Again ,shares A Selfie Showing Bare Booobs / potatoes / Slay Queen Gets 20 Men To Buy Her Iphone, Then She Sells Phones And Buys House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.