Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari (76969 Views)

"Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri / This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS / President Buhari Says Radio Biafra Lied Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by kingthreat(m): 1:55am On Jul 16, 2015
pasol4real:

Truly truly u are pained.
Kpele oooooooooo.

Pained about the Igbos? grin grin grin grin
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by kingthreat(m): 1:55am On Jul 16, 2015
SegunAdewole:

But come o. Why we yorubas like to turn counsellor for every thread.

Your point
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by IceMan85(m): 1:59am On Jul 16, 2015
Just one day...... Oh Nigeria! How do you want us to sing the Lord's songs in a strange Land. Oh that day!! The day BIAFRA will be declayed!!! How will that day be like?

May the souls of those who died in the quest of Biafra rest in peace Amen.

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by RapLawd(m): 2:07am On Jul 16, 2015
kingthreat:

He is paying for the hosting. Cos you didnt manufacture your phone, does the manufacturer now have more rights than you? How una dey reason sef?

How you edeot dey reason,

You know all this but here you're forming say Nl is owned by Seun,... you nodey use something made by another tribe? ?

Ogbono brain!

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by hmohammed(m): 2:08am On Jul 16, 2015
Buchukwu:
Since buhari has seen we are serious about having our own country,if he's reasonable he should set up a committee to negotiate the peaceful dissolution of Nigeria, If it's oil, they can take the damn oil and gas in Enugu, Aba, Imo, Anambra,Ebonyi etc. DO YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE OIL, GAS AND COAL IN THESE STATES BUT THEY CHANNEL OIL PIPELINES FROM THOSE STATES TO NIGER DELTA SO AS TO CREATE ENEMITY BETWEEN IGBOS AND NIGER DELTANS AND MAKE NIGER DELTANS THINK WE WANT THEIR OIL. MOST OF THE SO CALLED OIL PEOPLE THINK COMES FROM NIGER DELTA ACTUALLY COME FROM IGBO LAND.
We don't need the damn thing to survive, we just want to be free. Mehn Nnamdi kanu ain't joking, he has weapons and powerful bombs and war planes stalked away somewhere, i've seen things myself. Nigeria didn't defeat us in 1967, the whole world did. They should know that the world is advanced. 1967 aint 2015. Buhari and these so-called leaders should know they can't run cos they and their children, grand-children and great grand-children will be killed anywhere they run to in this world. IPOB is everywhere. Buhari said Nnamdi kanu lied? Did buhari not say he'll islamise everybody in Nigeria? Is buhari not a rapist? Is he not the sponsor of bokoharam? When buhari was 45, did buhari not rape Aisha when she was just 9 years old? Which sane human beign does that?

THE ZOO MUST FALL

Chants of a deranged animal

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Ryabcool(m): 2:12am On Jul 16, 2015
MizMyColi:
Hmmmm
There might be elements of truth in the said broadcast.

Calling Buhari a paedophile reminds me of that picture where he was looking knowingly at the BBOG Girl Child.
No No NO No NO!
I refuse to believe that about the president of this nation. Mbanu!

Speaking of which...
Isn't there a possiiblity that Nnamdi Kanu and Radio Biafra might actually have the US and UK and interested allies as their clandestine supporters?

The way I see it, these foreign folks might likely use Radio Biafra as a recruiting ground of sorts, waiting to cause an upheaval in Buhari's administration should he refuse to play ball with them....
you used to be so sensible and objective. What happened? Sentiments hold sway in your posts of recent.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Ubenedictus(m): 2:15am On Jul 16, 2015
owobokiri:
There is a youtube video where Buhari was busy making jest of the Biafran movement and the killings in the 60s. That man is tribalism personified.

do you have the video and proof it wasn't tampered?
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Nellybii: 2:27am On Jul 16, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Nnamdi kanu is our leader.
Buhari is d president of Nigeria not biafra .
Radiobiafra only operates in federal republic of biafra, so they should let it be.

So you idiots will not stop this Biafra nonsense noise until they arrest and jail you people for treason.
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by rman: 2:32am On Jul 16, 2015
Ryabcool:
you used to be so sensible and objective. What happened? Sentiments hold sway in your posts of recent.

Nice observation.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by nwala85: 2:38am On Jul 16, 2015
so the presidency and/or buhari listens to radio biafra ? biafra is my country .
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Legit: 2:41am On Jul 16, 2015
Buchukwu:
Since buhari has seen we are serious about having our own country,if he's reasonable he should set up a committee to negotiate the peaceful dissolution of Nigeria, If it's oil, they can take the damn oil and gas in Enugu, Aba, Imo, Anambra,Ebonyi etc. DO YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE OIL, GAS AND COAL IN THESE STATES BUT THEY CHANNEL OIL PIPELINES FROM THOSE STATES TO NIGER DELTA SO AS TO CREATE ENEMITY BETWEEN IGBOS AND NIGER DELTANS AND MAKE NIGER DELTANS THINK WE WANT THEIR OIL. MOST OF THE SO CALLED OIL PEOPLE THINK COMES FROM NIGER DELTA ACTUALLY COME FROM IGBO LAND.
We don't need the damn thing to survive, we just want to be free. Mehn Nnamdi kanu ain't joking, he has weapons and powerful bombs and war planes stalked away somewhere, i've seen things myself. Nigeria didn't defeat us in 1967, the whole world did. They should know that the world is advanced. 1967 aint 2015. Buhari and these so-called leaders should know they can't run cos they and their children, grand-children and great grand-children will be killed anywhere they run to in this world. IPOB is everywhere. Buhari said Nnamdi kanu lied? Did buhari not say he'll islamise everybody in Nigeria? Is buhari not a rapist? Is he not the sponsor of bokoharam? When buhari was 45, did buhari not rape Aisha when she was just 9 years old? Which sane human beign does that?

THE ZOO MUST FALL
We should have eliminate all these biafras Igbo ppl once and for all, next time we would do Gen Adekunle to them, we would K*ll anything that move in Ibo land. This is why most nigeriand dont trust Igbo ppl, and they will never be head of our govt. They are not Nigerian, so why pretend they are, they ungrateful that we safe some of them (mistake) not to be repeated.
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Nobody: 2:43am On Jul 16, 2015
I want to ask plz who would be the president of diz Biafra where would he come from........the 11million people that voted for Jonathan I want to no where they were wen ojukwu contested why didn't you vote then and get ur biafra ... This goes to show that most Nigerians are sore losers and am ashamed my IBO brodaz are a majority u all voted Jonathan and lost so accept it and stop all this bickering and develop ur States
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Nobody: 3:18am On Jul 16, 2015
kingthreat:

Yeah he fought the Civil War that murdered your people like chickens. Obj, IBB, Gowon, Abdulsalami and Abacha did too.
Sai Buhari grin grin grin
has this got anything to do with war?
you tribalistic retard.
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by uniklinkum(m): 3:19am On Jul 16, 2015
Themonster:

she's better than your Hopless harlot mother grin

Shiit attract flies, and you dumb lots are hew with the same bad thread. How is the rotten fruit expected to fall from the bad tree. The congregation of losers cursed to the world by cum-shot chaser with corrosive acids for brains. your progenitors deserve nothing than to be gassed to death for bringing forth a waste of space and a non productive consumer of the earth oxygen. Now Bleep off mooronic woodworm eating alien.
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by carnegiefan: 3:19am On Jul 16, 2015
Legit:
We should have eliminate all these biafras Igbo ppl once and for all, next time we would do Gen Adekunle to them, we would K*ll anything that move in Ibo land. This is why most nigeriand dont trust Igbo ppl, and they will never be head of our govt. They are not Nigerian, so why pretend they are, they ungrateful that we safe some of them (mistake) not to be repeated.

The mistake was that Ojukwu couldn't get the war into your lands. Don't worry Nnamdi Kanu promised not to repeat the mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by uniklinkum(m): 3:21am On Jul 16, 2015
carnegiefan:

The mistake was that Ojukwu couldn't get the war into your lands. Don't worry Nnamdi Kanu promised not to repeat the mistake.

Reetard the ilumoyodes and the ismahs will still be waiting you losers at ore and use you as target practice as it was done to your progenitors.
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by othenok(f): 3:26am On Jul 16, 2015
sombradyi:
Biafra or we all die

You will definitely die alone. Ndi igbo that are still busy segregating amongst themselves. This person bu onwe Wawa, Ndi agbaenu, Ndi Owerri, Ndi Nsukka etc.
I truly pity those that have allowed themselves to be brainwashed by a man living in far away UK.
I can bet that those doing gra-gra on this issue have no personal relationship with God. Infact ,they have no relationship with God .
Let them continue at their own peril.
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by carnegiefan: 3:27am On Jul 16, 2015
quibaby:
I want to ask plz who would be the president of diz Biafra where would he come from........the 11million people that voted for Jonathan I want to no where they were wen ojukwu contested why didn't you vote then and get ur biafra ... This goes to show that most Nigerians are sore losers and am ashamed my IBO brodaz are a majority u all voted Jonathan and lost so accept it and stop all this bickering and develop ur States

In Biafraland we go for the best always but we make sure that an egregious injustice (as was dished out to Jonathan because he came from a minority group) would NEVER happen. We proved it by the way all of us voted for Jonathan in the East irrespective of ethnicity.
We breathe justice and equity.
It is our natural inclination, but YOU may never understand it.
There is a reason that no ethnic group is killing the other in the East (as Fulani has been doing in the whole North); and it has been like that for thousands of years before the white man came to the shores of Africa.
Even the slave trade had no ethnic inclination.
That is who we are in Biafraland.

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by carnegiefan: 3:30am On Jul 16, 2015
uniklinkum:

Reetard the ilumoyodes and the ismahs will still be waiting you losers at ore and use you as target practice as it was done to your progenitors.

The radio Biafra (that you cannot defeat) has not taught you anything about how we might approach things this time.
Keep waiting in 1967. lmao. cheesy cool
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 3:30am On Jul 16, 2015
Chigold101:
the guy dey yab UK and USA any how oooo.
Buhari is a pedophile because he married his wife when the woman was about 13 years...

NBC lied to GMB by saying they have jarmed Radio Biafra.

If you go their website you will their address and they dully registered and pays tax to england...

Buhari is having sleepless night and this is the beginning of the whole show... TV will soon come up...

The movies I watch and the books I read must be messing with my head then.

I simply can't help but think that there is more to this Radio Biafra.....

When you look at what happens in our world today from the view of conspiracy theorists, you'd somehow become skeptical of just about anything that has to do with these countries.

Owh well, I might be wrong, t'was merely a passing thought I thought to pen down.

You're right, until this press release, I used to think he was so unconcerned.
He's human afterall.

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by InvertedHammer: 3:31am On Jul 16, 2015
/
Whoever is running the Radio Biafra is becoming a fly that has perched on a scrotum.

\
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by uniklinkum(m): 3:32am On Jul 16, 2015
carnegiefan:

The radio Biafra (that you cannot defeat) has not taught you anything about how we might approach things this time.
Keep waiting in 1967. lmao. cheesy cool

For the records you and the guys at radio whatever are simply glorified foools. You want a war and you sitting in u.k who does that??. And getting your kunu or whatever that fool is easy...just get the u.k government to extradite the foool and lock him up in a dingy cell forever.
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Aystarz: 3:37am On Jul 16, 2015
coolbis:
. I keep wondering what exactly these people want, I just wish the nation can let them go and form their biafra and see how they are going to cope with over 60percent of their population who stay and have their investment outside the region. Just tired of these biafran rants.

I am disappointed in Seun and the Nairaland Mods. This is the only forum in Nigeria where tribal hate-filled jabs and separatists comments are allowed to hold sway on the daily. Why bring Biafra screaming threads to the front page? To enjoy traffic or what, cos I don't see how that in any way helps the country's growth or the teeming jobless youths on the forum. What happened to banning the nitwits who don't have anything going on for them in life than to propagate disunity and strife on here? Why give them a voice? Seun and Nairaland are portraying themselves to be no better than Radio Biafra cos at the end of the day, they're all but out to serve their selfish purposes.
Continue to heat up the polity, and God, whose WILL will always and forever be done, will heat up your lives....every single one of you. Nnamdi Kanu, Seun, Nairaland Mods and the Bigots here and out there; you have been warned!

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by carnegiefan: 3:37am On Jul 16, 2015
uniklinkum:

For the records you and the guys at radio whatever are simply glorified foools. You want a war and you sitting in u.k who does that??. And getting your kunu or whatever that fool is easy...just get the u.k government to extradite the foool and lock him up in a dingy cell forever.

I wonder what is stopping you.
Let me give you a hint about what you are facing. Go and study how the Jews created Israel in 1948. The parallel is almost prophetic. The number of people you are dealing with are in MILLIONS outside Nigeria. Believe me you cannot win. cool
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Nobody: 3:38am On Jul 16, 2015
Biafra is not born out of politics, there was Biafra before the zoo sets in.

In the zoo there have been.

Kano Riot of 1956 Igbos target.

Kano Riot of 1958 Igbos targeted.

Maitatisine of the 1984.

Sharia Riot in North targeted.

Miss World Riot in North Igbos targeted.

US invasion of Iraq in North Igbos targeted.

US invasion of Afghanistan in North Igbos were killed.

Israel fight against Hamas, Igbos were killed.

Cartoon Riot Igbos were killed.

Election violence Igbos were killed.

Reinhard Bonke Crusade Riot igbos were killed.

Eclipse of the Moon Igbos were targeted.

Tell me what we have in common with uncircumcized philistine.

Igbos kids will score higher to gain admission in Nigeria but others will score low.

Igbos will die in Lagoon if they vote their choice in Lagos but others will walk free.

Imo and Abia States will use their oil to finace beggerly Osun and Ekiti States but Yorubass will carry placards insulting Igbos to leave Lagos.

May the blood of those that believe in one Nigeria be spilled in the altar of the fraud.

Is the genocide not enough?
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by uniklinkum(m): 3:41am On Jul 16, 2015
carnegiefan:

I wonder what is stopping you.
Let me give you a hint about what you are facing. Go and study how the Jews created Israel in 1948. The parallel is almost prophetic. The number of people you are dealing with are in MILLIONS outside Nigeria. Believe me you cannot win. cool

And a load of more bullcrap... Israel was created as a compensation by the western powers for their role in the second world war. How does that relate to a sissy agitation by some cowards inciting folks from safe heavens. anyway the Abidjan bound make up wearing general said more and was badly beaten like a kid.
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 3:41am On Jul 16, 2015
Ryabcool:

I see you're an APC sympathizer.
It is only logical for your ilk to see differing views as thrash and bereft of common sense (in your worldview at least).

Your opinion is noted and aptly discarded.
Good Morninggrin

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by carnegiefan: 3:43am On Jul 16, 2015
uniklinkum:

And a load of more bullcrap...Israel was created as a compensation by the western powers for their role in the second world war. How does that relate to a sissy agitation by some cowards inciting folks from safe heavens. anyway the Abidjan bound make up wearing general said more and was badly beaten like a kid.

If that is what you believe, then I don't want to waste my time with a secondary school kid.
BYE. cool

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by carnegiefan: 3:45am On Jul 16, 2015
Time for Nnamdi Kanu's gospel:

We are IPOB- Indigenous People of Biafra.

We are well behaved; we don't look for trouble, but we bring hell with us.

In case you didn't know before, now you know:

That Biafra is our religion.
Radio Biafra is where we worship.
Because Chukwu Okike Abiama puru ime ihe nile, the master and creator of the universe, is our God.
We don't worship idols -anything made by hands, or anyone born of a woman.
To our God belongs all glory, honor, adoration, praise, and thanksgiving.
To he alone shall we make offers of prayers and supplications.
We speak the truth at all times no matter the cost.
We are without fear before our enemies.
We are incorruptible: whiter than white, and whiter than snow!
Our weapon of choice is truth!

We do these so that our God may love us, bless us, and abide with us always.
So that in the end, Biafra shall come, and we shall worship our God in total freedom, peace and liberty.

God bless Biafra. cool

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by cut007: 3:48am On Jul 16, 2015
brize:
#Welcometothezoo, where lies is celebrated and the truth suppressed... #THANKGOD_FOR_RADIOBIAFRA
pls wat frequency is it on?

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by brize(m): 3:51am On Jul 16, 2015
cut007:
pls wat frequency is it on?
where do you reside??
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 3:53am On Jul 16, 2015
JuicyClitoris:

Wrong. See my posts above. The BBC guys aer working with the government to kill Radio Biafra

Lmao.
Your sobriquet though.

Well just like I posited above, I might actually be wrong, but then again....
I will not easily strike out the possibility.

These folks could actually be doing stuff you think are in your favour, only for them to be sabotaging your efforts through other means.

Blame the movies I've been filling my head with, and y'know, as they say..."Literature mirrors society"

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Army Withdraws Military Escort For IBB, Obasanjo, Others / Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers / Pictures Of The Newly Renovated Government House Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.