Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari (76957 Views)

"Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri / This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS / President Buhari Says Radio Biafra Lied Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by sukkot: 12:19am On Jul 16, 2015
RapLawd:

Kindly do ASAP
look at a few posts above this one. it is done
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by kingthreat(m): 12:20am On Jul 16, 2015
[quote author=alfred5 post=35910941][/quote]

Why didn't your grandfathers buy weapons from China and India? You losers just never get tired of giving excuses.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by RapLawd(m): 12:20am On Jul 16, 2015
kingthreat:
Sorry but any Igbo shouting Radio Biafra on Nairaland.com is a retarded eediot. You say you want Biafra, why not create your own Biafran site to share your Biafran shyt. We are no longer begging you guys to stay. We Yorubas want you to get the f.ck out of our lands to your resourceless lands. To hell with Biafra.

Even the person hosting this site is not a yellobar man...

So fade away...
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by sukkot: 12:20am On Jul 16, 2015
eazydon:

I nearly thought you were going to make sense there!
makes no sense to you now. it will soon. by raising this flag you are resurrecting judgement. biafra part 2. its all spiritual. that flag represents judgement on your people
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by RapLawd(m): 12:21am On Jul 16, 2015
sukkot:
look at a few posts above this one. it is done

I just came across, buh how did you came up with this
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by betty202020(m): 12:22am On Jul 16, 2015
coolbis:
your guess is as good as mine man, just wonder if these guys are paid to bring the country down cos their preffered candidate did not win, much as i restrain myself from using uncontinental languages on social media liKe this, i cant just but think that these tanoid guys are really bittered and can do anything to bring the country to its toes. BokoHaram may as well be a joke.
nobody was paid to bring down the country. After civil war, there was policy agreement the 3Rs which was not implemented. what about the court verdict to pay Biafran soldiers certain amount of money by Nigerian government that was not adhered to till date? were is equal right and justices?
(1) the same Igbo Nigeria deprived one state to bring at per with other zones thereby denying them 3 senators in upper house (senate). Nigeria denied them more than 9 members at the lower house (reps).
(2) appointment of service achieves, no adherence to federal character commission dictates. what about other appointments made by this administration?
Don't condemn people's actions. first investigate the root cause of the problems before u judge.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by kipesco(m): 12:22am On Jul 16, 2015
admax:
Buhari shouldn't have released any press released on that jobless guy's experiment.

Come to think of it if a biafra would exist: would the millions of Ibos in Lagos and other part of the country sell their properties and return back to biafra? the guys in Alaba, Ladipo and many part of the North? Ibo traders sell their goods side by side with other tribes without issues in many part of the country.

Very minute and jobless Ibos will support any biafra nation. I am a Yorubaman who has travelled to ALL EASTERN States, i have visited most villages in Iboland yet i haven't witness hatred from them. I even slept in a stranger's house first time i went to Umuahia.

Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Leave this long live federal republic of Nigeria, na deceit.
If they want go make them go but them no go fit stay because Igbo no go buy sell to Igbo.
But if them dey go abeg Niger Delta join to balance everything.
Long Live Niger Delta #NomoreoneNigeria
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Buchukwu: 12:22am On Jul 16, 2015
yashau:
Oponu!! Come to think of it if a biafra would exist: would the millions of
Ibos in Lagos and other part of the country sell their properties
and return back to biafra? the guys in Alaba, Ladipo and many
part of the North? Ibo traders sell their goods side by side with
other tribes without issues in many part of the country. Smhh

You're not making sense. they stay there if they want, It's not a must they'll come back. It's entirely there business. Copy?
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by samadexy(m): 12:22am On Jul 16, 2015
[size=18pt]All these Igbo are just constituting nuisance to this country, abeg who is begging them to remain a part of Nigeria.
An average Igbo man is a betrayer and hardened criminal tarnishing the image of this republic since OCT 1 1960.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by kernel504(m): 12:24am On Jul 16, 2015
philips70:

Ok, it's good to know you guys are satisfied by mere reportage of Biafra. But ask your father, Biafra has always been reported by CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera and other world stations since 1967 but that's just where it ends and where it will ever end. When Nnamdi Kanu have gathered enough funds from whoever he is scamming at the moment with this issue he will fizzle out. Okwia?

Unfortunately lots of Nigerians, espeacially the Yoruba, are very
concerned about Biafra Radio, without paying any attension to Boko
Haram menance, which is ravaging the North.
I will like to address certain issues regarding the Igbos seceding
from the entity called NIgeria. Peaceful agitation of independence is
no crime anywhere in the world, and so... Why will Nigeria resort to
fighting Biafra considering the fact they don't constitute nussiance
to the Nigerian state.
I can tell you a lot has happened since NigerIa-Biafra war.
1. During the war, Niger Delta sided Nigeria, helping Nigeria to block
the passage of Biafran arms and food, which really affected the morale
of Biafran troops. But after the war, Nigeria betrayed South-South by
giving away Bakassi to Cameroon, went ahead to take 80% of her oil
well for the North, to make matters worst undermined, blackmailed and
marginalized their son Ebele Jonathan.
2. NigerIan economy is no strong, when compared to 1966-1970,
corruption has ravaged Nigeria economy,war requires lots of funding,
remember it was NigerIan troops that stopped the uprising of sect
during the 90s, but today troops run away from Book Haram.
3. The West (Yoruba) grudge deeply over losing Kwara state to Fulanis
as well as the treatment meted out to Awolowo, Abiola and mostly
recentlyTinubu.
4. Nigeria as a state will have to face war from two or three fronts,
one East, South-South and maybe West. The reason why l l mentioned
West is because, if they fail to join the South-South , they will
fight them or they must align with Nigeria, thereby making there home
a battle front.
Middle belt may not join the core North because of there past experience.
5. South-South will cripple Nigerian economy by blowing up all the pipelines.
6. Nigeria cannot stand war on two fronts at this point. If they come
after Biafra, then... Boko Haram will have a field day and then over
run the North. Besides these army can't stand a tribe, more of two,
with the source of funding blocked.
7. ICC and Amnesty International are the in-thing now, homicide and
genocide can't be done now, unlike then when you can do anything and
get away with it.
8. Technology with the use of iReport and internet, the fight will
hurt the image of Nigeria on the international stage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by kingthreat(m): 12:24am On Jul 16, 2015
scantee:
Thank God all my investment is in Enugu, Owerri and Ph so am set to go home to where my heart belong, i am tired of staying in this my nebouring country Nigeria, i wana go home oo o Biafra my home. Hapu nu anyi ka anyi chiba onwe anyi o

And the millions of igbos with investments in other parts of Nigeria nko? You see how selfish you are. Then you'll go to church and proclaim Christianity on Sunday while you want your own people to suffer and lose everything they have in the name of Biafra? Your hypocrisy is legendary.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Ezegozie(m): 12:25am On Jul 16, 2015
loksman:
Igbos don't want to be Nigerians,but they want to be giving appointments in Buhari's administration. cry greedy bunches!.,makes me wanna denounce my root. Btw Yorubas and Hausas are not saints.

who cares if you denounce your root?
Who knows you and your lineage in Igboland?

You can even join the yorubas and I bet you, you are not going to be noticed at all because you are so irrelevant to the Igbos so stop mentioning "denounce" because nobody cares if you do it or not because you are not even upto a drop of water in the ocean.
Ofe mmanu mixed blood like you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Greatfes17: 12:26am On Jul 16, 2015
mekado83:
you can get it at local store. just ask, You shall receive
Thanks a lot
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by binoosmart(m): 12:26am On Jul 16, 2015
Igbo, ibo, or Biafra how many are you self if Nigerians should say make we they cut una to pieces una no go fill a sachet of pure water una neva see action film abi u no what? judge from the presidential election there is no way u can win anytin in Nigeria GEJ got there because the president died and we are so done and tired of his regime! Why dont you start the war and then we will know who gt the real thing you fathers tried it before they later beged for mercy now the children wants to try it again una go cry and dont forget this is Nairaland a forum ownd by Nigeran believe it all Biafra wont last a minute. Try war nowwwww. NIGERIANS ARE TASTY your blood go dry we are in a great nation and beafraud will #fall once again...

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by kingthreat(m): 12:26am On Jul 16, 2015
kernel504:

Unfortunately lots of Nigerians, espeacially the Yoruba, are very
concerned about Biafra Radio, without paying any attension to Boko
Haram menance, which is ravaging the North.
I will like to address certain issues regarding the Igbos seceding
from the entity called NIgeria. Peaceful agitation of independence is
no crime anywhere in the world, and so... Why will Nigeria resort to
fighting Biafra considering the fact they don't constitute nussiance
to the Nigerian state.
I can tell you a lot has happened since NigerIa-Biafra war.
1. During the war, Niger Delta sided Nigeria, helping Nigeria to block
the passage of Biafran arms and food, which really affected the morale
of Biafran troops. But after the war, Nigeria betrayed South-South by
giving away Bakassi to Cameroon, went ahead to take 80% of her oil
well for the North, to make matters worst undermined, blackmailed and
marginalized their son Ebele Jonathan.
2. NigerIan economy is no strong, when compared to 1966-1970,
corruption has ravaged Nigeria economy,war requires lots of funding,
remember it was NigerIan troops that stopped the uprising of sect
during the 90s, but today troops run away from Book Haram.
3. The West (Yoruba) grudge deeply over losing Kwara state to Fulanis
as well as the treatment meted out to Awolowo, Abiola and mostly
recentlyTinubu.
4. Nigeria as a state will have to face war from two or three fronts,
one East, South-South and maybe West. The reason why l l mentioned
West is because, if they fail to join the South-South , they will
fight them or they must align with Nigeria, thereby making there home
a battle front.
Middle belt may not join the core North because of there past experience.
5. South-South will cripple Nigerian economy by blowing up all the pipelines.
6. Nigeria cannot stand war on two fronts at this point. If they come
after Biafra, then... Boko Haram will have a field day and then over
run the North. Besides these army can't stand a tribe, more of two,
with the source of funding blocked.
7. ICC and Amnesty International are the in-thing now, homicide and
genocide can't be done now, unlike then when you can do anything and
get away with it.
8. Technology with the use of iReport and internet, the fight will
hurt the image of Nigeria on the international stage.

You want war? You fooool that has no guts to kill a dog. You agitate for war? May the war you're inciting be upon you and your kindred not other igbos.
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by sukkot: 12:28am On Jul 16, 2015
RapLawd:

I just came across, buh how did you came up with this
symbols control this world my friend. every logo or flag has hidden meaning and a reason why it was created. people dont just create flags because they look good. they are coded messages
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by kingthreat(m): 12:28am On Jul 16, 2015
samadexy:
[size=18pt]All these Igbo are just constituting nuisance to this country, abeg who is begging them to remain a part of Nigeria.
An average Igbo man is a betrayer and hardened criminal tarnishing the image of this republic since OCT 1 1960.
[/size]

Abi oooo. Let them leave. At least international media will say less about Nigerians when it comes to crime

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by NobleG1(m): 12:29am On Jul 16, 2015
So that's why it was shut down.

Nigeria is a failed State. It needs to be split into three (Republic of Biafra, Oduduwa Republic, and Ariwa Islamic Republic) for peace to reign.

Boko Haram will never stop until Hausa/Fulanis have their own country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by kernel504(m): 12:29am On Jul 16, 2015
samadexy:
[/size]
You are right, they tarnish Nigerian image like these ones... The US justice department @TheJusticeDept tweeted a link just now. The content of the link follows thus:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Monday, July 13, 2015
Six Nigerian Nationals Extradited from South Africa to Mississippi to Face Fraud Charges
Six Nigerian nationals were extradited from South Africa to Gulfport, Mississippi, to face a nine-count federal indictment in the Southern District of Mississippi alleging various Internet fraud schemes. A total of 20 defendants are charged in this case.
Assistant Attorney General Leslie R. Caldwell of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division and U.S. Attorney Gregory K. Davis of the Southern District of Mississippi made the announcement.
Oladimeji Seun Ayelotan, 30; Rasaq Aderoju Raheem, 31; Olusegun Seyi Shonekan, 33; Taofeeq Olamilekan Oyelade, 30; Olufemi Obaro Omoraka, 26; and Anuoluwapo Segun Adegbemigun, 39, are charged along with 15 others in an Oct. 7, 2014, indictment with conspiracy to commit mail fraud, wire fraud, bank fraud, conspiracy to commit identity theft, use of unauthorized account access devices, theft of U.S. government funds and conspiracy to commit money laundering. The charges stem from the defendants alleged participation in numerous Internet-based complex financial fraud schemes, including romance scams, re-shipping scams, fraudulent check scams and work-at-home scams, as well as bank, financial and credit card account takeovers.
According to the allegations in the indictment, from as early as 2001, the defendants identified and solicited potential victims through online dating websites and work-at-home opportunities. In some instances, the defendants allegedly carried on fictitious online romantic relationships with victims for the purpose of using the victims to further certain objectives of the conspiracy. For example, the indictment alleges that the defendants convinced victims to ship and receive merchandise purchased with stolen personal identifying information (PII) and compromised credit card and banking information, to deposit counterfeit checks, and to transfer proceeds of the conspiracy via wire, U.S. mail or express delivery services.
To date, defendants Teslim Olarewaju Kiriji, 30; Olutoyin Ogunlade, 41; and Dennis Brian Ladden, 75, have been convicted of offenses relating to their roles in the schemes. Defendants Susan Anne Villeneuve, 49; and Genoveva Farfan, 45; Sesan Olumide Farin, 40; Femi Alexander Mewase, 44; Rhulane Fionah Hlungwane, 24; and Adekunle Adefila, 40, are awaiting trial. The United States is seeking extradition from Nigeria of defendants Kayode Bamidele, Ajayi Oluwaseyi Stephen and Emmanuel Adeniyi Osokomaiya. Defendants Gabriel Oludare Adeniran and Oduntan Sikiru Lawani remain fugitives.
The charges and allegations in the indictment are merely accusations. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.
This case is being investigated by Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) and the U.S. Postal Inspection Service. Significant assistance was also provided by the Criminal Division’s Office of International Affairs, the HSI Cyber Crimes Center, HSI Attachés in Pretoria and Dakar, U.S. Marshals Service’s International Investigations Branch and the Southern District of Mississippi, the South African Police Service (SAPS) Directorate of Priority Crimes Investigation (DPCI) Electronic Crimes Unit, the SAPS Interpol Extradition Unit, the South African National Prosecution Authority, and the South African Department of Justice and Constitutional Development. The case is being prosecuted by Trial Attorney Robert Tully of the Criminal Division’s Organized Crime Gang Section and Assistant U.S. Attorneys Annette Williams and Scott Gilbert of the Southern District of Mississippi.
http://www.justice.gov /opa/pr/six-nigerian- nationals-extradited-south- africa-mississippi-face-fraud- charges

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by jossy26: 12:29am On Jul 16, 2015
Nigeria please allow this Biafra people go joor, i been dey eye some duplexes for my area owned by ibos, na to just go pursue them take over dem properties sharp sharp, yeye people
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by RapLawd(m): 12:30am On Jul 16, 2015
marv1:
Is it everything you hear from radio biafra that is the truth. If it is the truth why cant they come out openly and challenge PMB with the evidence.

For Naija

Your evidence na D.O.A as in, Dead On Arrival
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by kingthreat(m): 12:32am On Jul 16, 2015
RapLawd:

Even the person hosting this site is not a yellobar man...

So fade away...

Seun is from Enugu state abi? Deranged nuisance like you
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by coolbis: 12:34am On Jul 16, 2015
kernel504:

Believe me, Igbos and Niger Deltans want-out. No union is a do or die affair. Why can't we rotate presidency amony the six geo political zones, why will Hausas take 80% of Oil wells, leaving Nigerians and Niger Deltans with just 20%... If is you, you will smile,right?
then you need to check your record very well, in the last 16years, over 30 percent of the nation's revenue has been shared amongst 6 states in the south south, leaving other 30 states and FCT with less tha 70 percent, tell me what significant improvement has that brought to the standard of living of an average s'southerner who has striven so hard to feed his family while his governors buy billions of naira worth of properties in and out of the country. This is also obtained in the north,where some very few cornered the common wealth of the larger population. This should be straight fight between the extrimely rich thieves against the larger poor populace. Common sense is nor common though.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by scantee(m): 12:34am On Jul 16, 2015
kingthreat:

And the millions of igbos with investments in other parts of Nigeria nko? You see how selfish you are. Then you'll go to church and proclaim Christianity on Sunday while you want your own people to suffer and lose everything they have in the name of Biafra? Your hypocrisy is legendary.
bro haba, i just made that statement because you guys claim that all our investment is in ur zone, my brothers that have properties anywhere in naija remains the rightful owner even as a Biafran, they only have to pay tax/land use charge to ur government, while u guys pays for house rent. So are u saying that any Property own by Nigerian outside Nigeria does not belong to them again because they are from diffrent country? Bro all we want is our Biafra, if u wish ur welcome to buy land in our zone and build anyting u wish. Btw: u guys preach one Nigeria but none of ur people invested or built any house in South East, yet u claim one naija, is even the igbos that is exhibits the spirite of oneness by investing in other regions.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by mavinc4u(f): 12:36am On Jul 16, 2015
Buchukwu:
Since buhari has seen we are serious about having our own country,if he's reasonable he should set up a committee to negotiate the peaceful dissolution of Nigeria, If it's oil, they can take the damn oil and gas in Enugu, Aba, Imo, Anambra,Ebonyi etc. DO YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE OIL, GAS AND COAL IN THESE STATES BUT THEY CHANNEL OIL PIPELINES FROM THOSE STATES TO NIGER DELTA SO AS TO CREATE ENEMITY BETWEEN IGBOS AND NIGER DELTANS AND MAKE NIGER DELTANS THINK WE WANT THEIR OIL. MOST OF THE SO CALLED OIL PEOPLE THINK COMES FROM NIGER DELTA ACTUALLY COME FROM IGBO LAND.
We don't need the damn thing to survive, we just want to be free. Mehn Nnamdi kanu ain't joking, he has weapons and powerful bombs and war planes stalked away somewhere, i've seen things myself. Nigeria didn't defeat us in 1967, the whole world did. They should know that the world is advanced. 1967 aint 2015. Buhari and these so-called leaders should know they can't run cos they and their children, grand-children and great grand-children will be killed anywhere they run to in this world. IPOB is everywhere. Buhari said Nnamdi kanu lied? Did buhari not say he'll islamise everybody in Nigeria? Is buhari not a rapist? Is he not the sponsor of bokoharam? When buhari was 45, did buhari not rape Aisha when she was just 9 years old? Which sane human beign does that?

THE ZOO MUST FALL

hmm, he raped Aisha? which Aisha; his wife or another Aisha. how true is this statement of yours?
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Excellentmind: 12:36am On Jul 16, 2015
Clitoris777:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/15/president-buhari-says-radio-biafra-lied-against-him

Provide us with evidence that the voice is not yours, else you must apologize for your hate speech.
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by kernel504(m): 12:38am On Jul 16, 2015
kingthreat:

You want war? You fooool that has no guts to kill a dog. You agitate for war? May the war you're inciting be upon you and your kindred not other igbos.
Onye ofe!!! Education, knowledge and wisdom is power. You think l will start hurling insult on innocent Yoruba people? Am well tutored against half-baked professors like you, l just notice your senselessness is top-notch.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by mainman7(m): 12:38am On Jul 16, 2015
igbos are the most greedy and selfish set of people I've ever see. They occupied Jonathan's regime, and were kleptomanically busy looting Nigerian's treasury. They are now Power busy screaming biafra because Power has changed hand for few years. Very inconsiderate, selfish and insatiable sad souls. They want everything to themselves alone, that was why they planned the very first blood-letting coup in January 1966, it backfired and got Millions of them killed yet they didn't learn their lesson. Search for the real History of the first coup in Nigeria on Youtube.
In every hood, u folks hold shu-shu meeting like u r kind of endangered species. Sad souls, indeed u igbos r endangered, because every body HATES incorrigibly greedy people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Klinee: 12:39am On Jul 16, 2015
If hausa/fulani bokoharam didnt allow biafra to stand then there will be war! War! War! War, i must fight! Nzugbu! Enyimba enyi! Nzugbu! Nzugbu! Enyimba enyi!. Onye akpakwala nwa-agu aka na ududu(dont touch the tail of a sleeping lion).
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by ubamfrank: 12:39am On Jul 16, 2015
coolbis:
. I keep wondering what exactly these people want, I just wish the nation can let them go and form their biafra and see how they are going to cope with over 60percent of their population who stay and have their investment outside the region. Just tired of these biafran rants.

Young man what u don't understand is that if obasanjos' and Gowons' will beliv that igbo's will after 40 yrs acquire so much wealth across part of Nigeria. They for massacre every Igbo origin in 1970. They collected everything thinking we will lick their yash forever but Olisa chukwuabiama dey with us.
If we lost everything in zoo called nigeria in next 20 yrs d people of zoo will come being to work as Carpenter in biafra

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Kcinho(m): 12:45am On Jul 16, 2015
admax:
Buhari shouldn't have released any press released on that jobless guy's experiment.

Come to think of it if a biafra would exist: would the millions of Ibos in Lagos and other part of the country sell their properties and return back to biafra? the guys in Alaba, Ladipo and many part of the North? Ibo traders sell their goods side by side with other tribes without issues in many part of the country.

Very minute and jobless Ibos will support any biafra nation. I am a Yorubaman who has travelled to ALL EASTERN States, i have visited most villages in Iboland yet i haven't witness hatred from them. I even slept in a stranger's house first time i went to Umuahia.

Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Almost all villages?
Fear God o
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by kingthreat(m): 12:46am On Jul 16, 2015
kernel504:

Onye ofe!!! Education, knowledge and wisdom is power. You think l will start hurling insult on innocent Yoruba people? Am well tutored against half-baked professors like you, l just notice your senselessness is top-notch.

Start the war you Igbo dunce. You'll definitely lose again. Bloody losers. To hell with Biafra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Army Withdraws Military Escort For IBB, Obasanjo, Others / Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers / Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.