Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,587 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram (12403 Views)

Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks / See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves / Meet The Most Endowed Model On Instagram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram by BabylonCruise(m): 2:13am On Jul 16, 2015
I present to you the sexiest woman in the U.S army who is heating up on Instagram with her sultry photos.

It seems that many people in the active military in the USA also have side jobs to make ends meet. This lovely young lady, who goes by the name Lexx Jones, looks amazing. She is a military officer in the US Army and also a hot model with booty on Instagram.

Check out her photos below;

Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram by BabylonCruise(m): 2:15am On Jul 16, 2015
More pix

Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram by megareal: 2:19am On Jul 16, 2015
Lovely woman. Shd go into modelling full time.
Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram by Ruq: 2:28am On Jul 16, 2015
Or a model in military uniform, wouldn't mind nookin though.
Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram by Nobody: 2:39am On Jul 16, 2015
She's hot

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram by ZeezaRapture(m): 2:42am On Jul 16, 2015
Speechless ooo
Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram by freakthingz(m): 2:56am On Jul 16, 2015
We will say shes hot

small time we will abuse U.S military undecided
but damn.....
what can a neega say embarassed

i guess all that army training helps
as for naija ladies sit and be eating sharwama and poundo then after complain when man pikin asks when the child is due mtscheew... lipsrsealed

ps orobo ladies don't vex na play grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram by jerryboiii(m): 3:05am On Jul 16, 2015
ok
Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram by valilo20(m): 3:38am On Jul 16, 2015
freakthingz:
We will say shes hot

small time we will abuse U.S military undecided
but damn.....
what can a neega say embarassed

i guess all that army training helps
as for naija ladies sit and be eating sharwama and poundo then after complain when man pikin asks when the child is due mtscheew... lipsrsealed

ps orobo ladies don't vex na play grin
U tried
Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram by Awesomeking: 4:25am On Jul 16, 2015
All you claiming she iis hot,she is this,she is that..if she was the sexiest in nigerian army,yall will be insulting her ass out because of the kinda pics am seeing here,some will be blaiming our president,some will be blaming her tribe,others will still blame president...wow

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 16, 2015
person wear bra n pant, she hot...
wear revealing cloth .. she hot
go do ass surgery .. she hot.
rub the whole type of make up.. she hot
SMH for people.. gone are the days when ladies dress decently and are still classified as hot and beautiful. may God help our generation.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 16, 2015
officialarab:
person wear bra n pant, she hot...
wear revealing cloth .. she hot
go do ass surgery .. she hot.
rub the whole type of make up.. she hot
SMH for people.. gone are the days when ladies dress decently and are still classified as hot and beautiful. may God help our generation.
Spot on bro.
It beats me why people would post revealing photos and people would still compliment them using adj.s like "hot"," sexy" etc.
And the funny thing is that the guys complimenting them would never settle down with them. Arrrrggggghhhh!
God help this generation!
Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram by okangisaiah(f): 8:26am On Jul 16, 2015
Model in karky
Oyibo and unclothedness are 5 and 6
Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 16, 2015
mehn she is hot ooo.she no look like soldier at all at all.
Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram by temmypotter(m): 8:42am On Jul 16, 2015
okangisaiah:
Model in karky
Oyibo and unclothedness are 5 and 6
not to create a dichotomy here,I would think that although unclothedness used to be an ''oyibo'' thing,our african ladies even now lock horns with them in a bid to be lewd.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 16, 2015
Hmmmmm, weird!
Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram by 400billionman: 10:24am On Jul 16, 2015
Food for one military guy.

Next.
Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 16, 2015
THE GIRL IS SEXY, EVEN IN MILITARY CLOTHES, SHE LOOKS GORGEOUS.

ALL OF YOU LOOKING FOR WHAT TO SAY

GET OUT OF HERE MEN SHIIIIIIIT
Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram by damyzino(m): 10:27am On Jul 16, 2015
ahsekeena:
She's hot
i think am gonna join that military
Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram by danielblessing(m): 10:34am On Jul 16, 2015
o
Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram by funnyme(f): 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
If rapture take place will she go to heaven?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram by x9ja1960: 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
No comment...one of those moments in life when you can't fit shout.
Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
BabylonCruise:
I present to you the sexiest woman in the U.S army who is heating up on Instagram with her sultry photos.

It seems that many people in the active military in the USA also have side jobs to make ends meet. This lovely young lady, who goes by the name Lexx Jones, looks amazing. She is a military officer in the US Army and also a hot model with booty on Instagram.

Check out her photos below;

Shezhawt!
Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
funnyme:
If rapture take place will she go to heaven?
yes oo cheesy
Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram by kinglekan: 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
Osanobuaaaaa!!!!!
See chumchiiinnnnn
*eyes popping out*
Halfrica con see my new crush ooooo. smiley
Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
kinglekan:

Osanobuaaaaa!!!!!

See chumchiiinnnnn

*eyes popping out*

That's were they will see u, I wonder what ur eye is still doing on ur face sef it shld av fallen sinx tongue

Good for her, she can't try this in Nigeria they would av kicked her out of barracks
Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram by Remilekun101: 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram by kinglekan: 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
MhizDeedy:

That's were they will see u, I wonder what ur eye is still doing on ur face sef it shld av fallen sinx tongue

Good for her, she can't try this in Nigeria they would av kicked her out of barracks

B4 nko? Where else would you see me. I like to admire nature nahh. See the mountainous curve. Dammmmmnnnnn!!

Dem for don help am less everything if na naija. cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
kinglekan:

Osanobuaaaaa!!!!!

See chumchiiinnnnn

*eyes popping out*

j

Av u see her face wen she is done swimming or watch her remove her butt pad comot for yansh
No worry na guys like u dey give am expensive shhhiiitt she go con sell dem pay her surgeon to keep of wit d *pace of war* *her butt and boobs*[sub][/sub]
Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
kinglekan:

B4 nko? Where else would you see me. I like to admire nature nahh. See the mountainous curve. Dammmmmnnnnn!!

Dem for don help am less everything if na naija. cheesy cheesy

Lol exactly grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram by aventura: 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
military dating tinz cool
Re: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram by kinglekan: 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
halfrica:
j

Av u see her face wen she is done swimming or watch her remove her butt pad comot for yansh
No worry na guys like u dey give am expensive shhhiiitt she go con sell dem pay her surgeon to keep of wit d *pace of war* *her butt and boobs*[sub][/sub]

Na jealousy go kill uuuuuuu

*ntorrrrrr** :-P

Na me say make ur yansh flat. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? / Help! My Boyfriend Presses My Bre*sts Like Eba, He Sucks Them Like A Ritualist – / I Mast*rbate To Your Pictures Every Day – Man Posts As Curvy South African Cause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.