Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves (8541 Views)

Meet The Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army (see Her Romantic Photos) / (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! / Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves by Maamin(m): 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
See the hottest and sexiest woman in the US army , so tell me why would anyone be heartless enough to be able to kill this sexy damsel in the war front even if she is about to shoot ya ass.? grin

1 Like

Re: See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves by Maamin(m): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
She sure kills with something better than guns! grin

1 Like

Re: See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
So wetin make we do?

3 Likes

Re: See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves by ikbnice(m): 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
She should end up as a secret service agent.

1 Like

Re: See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves by decatalyst(m): 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
This is a good motivation to join the army grin

Who took my jungle boot ke? angry

5 Likes

Re: See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves by Synzu(m): 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
I'm guilty! embarassed

She should come and arrest me! grin

3 Likes

Re: See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves by Maamin(m): 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
Synzu:
I'm guilty! embarassed

She should come and arrest me! grin

Lol..she can lock u up for all u care abi?

1 Like

Re: See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves by Maamin(m): 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
decatalyst:
This is a good motivation to join the army grin

Who took my jungle boot ke? angry

If this is what someone will be seeing in the military, why won't I join grin

1 Like

Re: See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
She got yam legs grin and she is fuvking sexy

1 Like

Re: See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves by Synzu(m): 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
Maamin:

Lol..she can lock u up for all u care abi?

As long as she sits where I can get a good view of that big mound of black ass, I'll be in that cell longer than Mandela grin

Unfortunately, she's not a cop.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves by decatalyst(m): 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
Maamin:

If this is what someone will be seeing in the military, why won't I join grin

Abi oo baba mi

1 Like

Re: See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves by Fidelismaria: 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
oh lawd
I will love me a girl lyk dis
Re: See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves by Maamin(m): 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
Synzu:

As long as she sits where I can get a good view of that big mound of black ass, I'll be in that cell longer than Mandela grin

Unfortunately, she's not a cop.

Lwkmd... grin@bold
Re: See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves by Synzu(m): 11:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
Maamin:

Lwkmd... grin@bold
Naxo boss grin
Re: See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves by Maamin(m): 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
prettythicksme:
She got yam legs grin and she is fuvking sexy

Her Yam legs are good o, coz she's got a matching ass

These are the type of soldiers I want to nab me at check points and give me frog jump grin
Re: See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves by McBrooklyn(m): 11:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
Mtcheeeew!!! Who she epp?? undecided

But Oh boy the babe make brain small ooo, see as she con dey meaty small cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves by greatex(m): 11:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
If dis babe come 9ja for peace keeping I swear she nor go go back ooooo.............dis kind soldier fit make militants drop GUN oooo
Re: See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves by Perfecttouch(m): 12:30am On Sep 16, 2016
Maamin:
See the hottest and sexiest woman in the US army , so tell me why would anyone be heartless enough to be able to kill this sexy damsel in the war front even if she is about to shoot ya ass.? grin
which kin reporter u be? Ordinary her name u can't source it from the net?
Re: See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves by ctuagent007: 12:45am On Sep 16, 2016
Everyone knows that she did booty. enlargement cos it was reported a yr or 2 yrs ago in entertainment news

1 Like

Re: See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves by Maamin(m): 1:23am On Sep 16, 2016
Perfecttouch:
which kin reporter u be? Ordinary her name u can't source it from the net?

Bros...4give me jaré. as I see the kind ASSenal she carry, I no even bother about the name again. grin

Her name is Lexx Jones
Re: See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves by Maamin(m): 1:25am On Sep 16, 2016
ctuagent007:
Everyone knows that she did booty. enlargement cos it was reported a yr or 2 yrs ago in entertainment news

Whatever but she is sure sexy as a military personnel cheesy
Re: See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves by Tychamps(m): 10:47am On Sep 16, 2016
Op, wait till she gun you down at war front... Satan will reject you in hell... bet me
Re: See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 16, 2016
Y is she having igbotic yams as legs
Re: See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves by agrovick(m): 11:02am On Sep 16, 2016
Silicon yansh, mtcheeeww
Re: See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves by Maamin(m): 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
Tychamps:
Op, wait till she gun you down at war front... Satan will reject you in hell... bet me

I bet you, you won't be going to hell if this beautiful creature kills u..paradise straight! grin
Re: See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves by Maamin(m): 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2016
agrovick:
Silicon yansh, mtcheeeww

Silicon yansh kor carbon boobs ni grin
Re: See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves by yaqq: 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
Now this is the real WAR.................
Re: See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves by agrovick(m): 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
Maamin:

Silicon yansh kor carbon boobs ni grin
Oshe baddest.
U've entered her land of Canaan abi grin
Re: See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves by Maamin(m): 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
agrovick:

Oshe baddest.

U've entered her land of Canaan abi grin

nooo shocked
Re: See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves by blackman007: 11:05am On Nov 11, 2016
bad guy grin
Re: See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves by fullstreets: 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
RPGs n bullets have no eyes, reach d middle east see something.
Re: See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves by RENOWNED2(m): 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
See Sallii shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

cut / My Experience Dating A Married Woman / Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.