Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

PHOTO:The Epic Response He Gave When She Asked Him To Leave - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PHOTO:The Epic Response He Gave When She Asked Him To Leave (1305 Views)

Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO:The Epic Response He Gave When She Asked Him To Leave by eherbal(m): 11:30am On Jul 16, 2015
She Asked Him to Leave With His Valuables.He Complied................. grin . Soooooooo Sweet grin

Re: PHOTO:The Epic Response He Gave When She Asked Him To Leave by missKiffy(f): 11:32am On Jul 16, 2015
eherbal:
She Asked Him to Leave With His Valuables.He Complied................. grin . Soooooooo Sweet grin
grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO:The Epic Response He Gave When She Asked Him To Leave by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 16, 2015
Smart guy, at least he paid the bride price

1 Like

Re: PHOTO:The Epic Response He Gave When She Asked Him To Leave by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 16, 2015
that guy go school grin
Re: PHOTO:The Epic Response He Gave When She Asked Him To Leave by Shebarh(f): 11:37am On Jul 16, 2015
;Dthe dude get sense grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO:The Epic Response He Gave When She Asked Him To Leave by Feranchek(m): 11:42am On Jul 16, 2015
Hehehehehe.... reminded me of a church I attended in Ugheli, Delta state. The pastor told his members to come to church the following Sunday with ALL their problems and table it to God. On the said day, Mr Teguolor, 54, brought his wife to church. When it was time to 'present' their problems to the Lord, Mr Teguolor just lifted his wife straight to the Alter. When he got to the alter, pastor asked him why he lifted his wife to the Alter. Mr Teguolor replied "pastor, shebi na you talk sey make we carrey ALL our problems come drop for god today. And as you be pastor, e mean sey na you dey represent God, so see my problem,
carrey her go give God. I dash una!!

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na bad tin the bros do
Re: PHOTO:The Epic Response He Gave When She Asked Him To Leave by tpiander: 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
Re: PHOTO:The Epic Response He Gave When She Asked Him To Leave by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
Talk about ultra-romantic.
smiley
Re: PHOTO:The Epic Response He Gave When She Asked Him To Leave by Haywhymido(m): 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
Owk

(1) (Reply)

Good Schools At Ogba / Happy Father's Day!! / Nigerian Mothers Have Failed This Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.