Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. (6180 Views)

My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated / Zimbabwean Woman Married To Another Woman For 3 Years Just Found Out (pic) / Meeting My Fiancée's Parents For The First Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by xynniey(f): 8:09am On Jul 18, 2015
please fellow nairalanders, i am in a chaos state and i need useful advice. i have been dating this guy for close to a year now and we are talking about settling down. we love each other and we go extra miles for each other. i just found out that he has children with two different women one of them which recently gave birth 3 months back meaning she was pregnant when we were dating. now he doesn't know am aware of this yet and i havnt asked him yet. one day, i intercepted a message a man sent him a message on whatsapp asking why he has abandoned the sister and new baby (boy) not asking how they are feeding that God will pay him. i asked him what the man was talking about, he said he doesnt know what the man is talking about but admitted knowing the man that he is a long time ex-gf's brother. i knew he has lied cause being that i had done my background check on the lady that has a new baby, the sender of the message was her brother. i kept quite and didnt react. my problem now is, i lent my fiancée 200k which wasnt my own to do smtin that will help him and he promised to pay back. if the money was mine, i would have walked out of the r/ship and count it as my lose. i don't want to go paying such debt on my own. i know if i bring up the children issue now, my chances of getting back the money would be lost. i have been playing dumb for 3months now and am tired what do i do?
Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 18, 2015
xynniey:
please fellow nairalanders, i am in a chaos state and i need useful advice. i have been dating this guy for close to a year now and we are talking about settling down. we love each other and we go extra miles for each other. i just found out that he has children with two different women one of them which recently gave birth 3 months back meaning she was pregnant when we were dating. now he doesn't know am aware of this yet and i havnt asked him yet. one day, i intercepted a message a man sent him a message on whatsapp asking why he has abandoned the sister and new baby (boy) not asking how they are feeding that God will pay him. i asked him what the man was talking about, he said he doesnt know what the man is talking about but admitted knowing the man that he is a long time ex-gf's brother. i knew he has lied cause being that i had done my background check on the lady that has a new baby, the sender of the message was her brother. i kept quite and didnt react. my problem now is, i lent my fiancée 200k which wasnt my own to do smtin that will help him and he promised to pay back. [size=13pt]if the money was mine, i would have walked out of the r/ship and count it as my lose. i don't want to go paying such debt on my own.[/size] i know if i bring up the children issue now, my chances of getting back the money would be lost. i have been playing dumb for 3months now and am tired what do i do?

It seems like you've already made up your mind to leave the deceitful relationship.......your only problem is how to collect your money right?

There are two ways,
Fist is to remain in the relationship pending the time you get your money and mount pressure daily (hourly if possible) on him that the owner of the money wants it back..

.you can say the owner is even threatening to take you to the police............for extra effect, if you're good at acting, you can ask a friend to help you pose as the lender and come to your/his house to rain curses on you and him threatening to take you to the police....

If he sees how serious the case is getting, he will look for the money.............or he will run away (plausible, but I doubt he'll run cause of 200,000.........but u know him better than I do so...)

The second method is to walk out of the relationship and ask for your money.........if he refuses, then go meet a family member he respects or his close friend or pastor.....

If that still doesn't work out, then involve the police and let him see how serious you are about your threat, because he might keep promising, hoping you'll stop pestering him one day
Using police is your best bet here, because from the story, I doubt you know any of his family members or close friends who you can confide in.....

I don't recommend you carrying out your threat and taking him to the station tho....that would be messy

Oh.....before I forget, the third way is to forget about the money

29 Likes

Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by Dyt(f): 8:16am On Jul 18, 2015
Sorry to disappoint you young woman
Your money is far gone
In fact he will soon ask for another
He's a cheater
Isn't that obvious enough?
Yes I know you love him
He lives in your heart but pls don't destroy yourself
Sometimes we use our head instead of our heart

11 Likes

Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by thorpido(m): 8:27am On Jul 18, 2015
The die is cast.You know who he is now so stop playing dumb.
Confront him with your facts and let him know the relationship is over.Ask him straight-up how he would payback your money and when.
You may have to count that money as a loss.You may not get it back(or get it back soon).
Young ladies need to use their heads more.You can help a boyfriend but you no be him mama.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by Israel5(m): 8:35am On Jul 18, 2015
Just Ask him indirectly like ths kid is as handsme as d father.
Fiancee: do u knw hs fathr.
Her: no bt i'ld luv 2 meet hm cos kids tke afta their dads dis days.
Fiancee: hm.. Rili, hs father is..

Like that.. Kip d cnversatn goin nd if u trust hm, The guy go spit the truth. E nor go knw wen sef.
Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by xynniey(f): 8:42am On Jul 18, 2015
thorpido:
The die is cast.You know who he is now so stop playing dumb.
Confront him with your facts and let him know the relationship is over.Ask him straight-up how he would payback your money and when.
You may have to count that money as a loss.You may not get it back(or get it back soon).
Young ladies need to use their heads more.You can help a boyfriend but you no be him mama.

if you are in a very tight fix and need such money and your gf has such money and refuses to help u wit it wld u be happy with her?
Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by thorpido(m): 10:04am On Jul 18, 2015
xynniey:

if you are in a very tight fix and need such money and your gf has such money and refuses to help u wit it wld u be happy with her?

I thought you said the money was not your own?How come you told your fiance that you had that money that wasn't your own with you?
Wisdom is essential in life.When I was dating,I had a girlfriend i lent some money to do stuff.We quit the relationship and my money went with it.Since then,it didn't make sense to lend a girlfriend much money for anything.She should source from her family.
When you marry,you can commit much money into your partner's hands.While dating,there should be a limit.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by xynniey(f): 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
thorpido:
I thought you said the money was not your own?How come you told your fiance that you had that money that wasn't your own with you?
Wisdom is essential in life.When I was dating,I had a girlfriend i lent some money to do stuff.We quit the relationship and my money went with it.Since then,it didn't make sense to lend a girlfriend much money for anything.She should source from her family.
When you marry,you can commit much money into your partner's hands.While dating,there should be a limit.
i get your point. am sure after dis there wont be a nextime.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by coogaluta(f): 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
Borrow money to lend a boyfriend? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

anyways, play dumb till you get your money...every single pence of it cool and then do the dumping afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by Richy4(m): 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
You don't really need an advice here. You just have to advise your self.

Is this really what i wanted, my man scoring goal on any available open net and still claim to be in love with me?

Hmmm!! As for the money, you can wake up with a swollen face and be angry like the world is gonna end tomorrow. When he ask you, tell him the person that lend you the money is disturbing your life. And you want to pay her back. It will work.

Except maybe when the love was "sharking" you earlier you told him that the money was yours

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by bellong: 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
I just hope you don't become the third baby mama for him..

While waiting to get your money from him, will you still be giving him sex? What will be your reason for denying him what you have been offering freely before?

The bitter truth is that the money is gone. You can only get it back with the application of force. Such a fellow wouldn't care about paying you back. You are only a cash cow and stress relief to him.

12 Likes

Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by Wendy80(f): 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
bellong:

While waiting to get your money from him, will you still be giving him sex? What will be your reason for denying him what you have been offering freely before?

The bitter truth is that the money is gone. You can only get it back with the application of force. Such a fellow wouldn't care about paying you back. You are only a cash cow and stress relief to him.

My thought too.
2babymamas and a girlfriend, OP u better do Usain Bolt on ds guy with or without ur money.
Why would u borrow sef? I'm not against helping pple but not borrowing to help.

6 Likes

Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by cococandy(f): 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
bellong:

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
u r just a side chick not fiancee grin

8 Likes

Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
Babe, abeg wait collect your money, then bail!
Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by baby124: 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
Cut your losses and run now. Make sure you run with something valuable of his to make sure he pays you back otherwise you sell the item and settle your debtor

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
baby124:
Cut your losses and run now. Make sure you run with something valuable of his to make sure he pays you back otherwise you sell the item and settle your debtor

That kinda man might not have anything worth 50k sef. She should collect her money before bailing.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by bennyrazz: 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
@op, you are seeking for advice when you have already done the right thing? tire of playing dumb for 3months? what next than to leave the guy alone and face your life squarely. Because of 200k, you are dangling your meat in front of a dog abi? keep dangling o, I hope you don't end up with quadruplets

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by 5minsmadness: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
[size=25pt]I kept quite quiet and didn't react

Between By The Way I have decided to collect my money
[/size]

Stay tuned for correction of more common language blunders.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by GHoJes: 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
After realising goodmorning is not even truthful in his mouth, and he tells you today that there are things he is working on to enable him pay you in December, you will sit down and be waiting for him?

The man knew you were gullible and too simple not have found out the one you want to marry has kids from not even a woman, thats why he tagged you "mugu" and defrauded you of 200k.

Has he got any car?
If yes, give soldiers little money to go and relocate it till he pays.
If no, just leave with his propety worth the amount, half the amount, quarter the amount of your money or something he treasures dearly or is he altogether worthless?!

Waiting for when 1naira will be equal to 1dollar is more possible than waiting for that man to pay you your money as peacefully as he borrowed it. If you are not even careful, you will realise that the doctor you want to be a patient for in the waiting room has dumped you and escaped. Be smart, return the name he is calling you.

8 Likes

Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by vague: 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
I no fit give my 5year bf my own $100 and you gave your man gini belonging to gini? grin auntie u don enter one chance o

Im not against people investing in their relationships but you should know your limits. No one knows tomorrow, so if you are not married yet, you better not act like his wife.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by ednut1(m): 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
here we go again smh

1 Like

Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by KanwuliaJara: 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
What are you whining about?

Nor be Brucy-Lucy Jenner use blokos and 2 HEAVY BALLS filled with HOT AKAMU born 6 children with 2 women . . . . . Only to dey hide to wear lipstick and woman pant to win ARTHUR ASHE Award? cheesy

Bill "QUAALUDE" Cosby become "Papa America" after raping almost 100 women? grin

Nor go meihn ya biddnezz she o gbo? cheesy

You go soon marry JEFFREY DAHMER of Africa!!

Muchechechecheche
Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by KanwuliaJara: 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
duplipost! cool
Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by Kimoni: 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
If there is no hope of getting your money back anytime soon, count your losses and run

But if there is any trick you can use, pls get ur money and run.

Next time, don't lend out money you can't afford to write off.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by malaria(f): 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
Poster get some sense abeg, the man is draining you socially, mentally, psychological and financially . Pls run away from that parasite.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by DBestDoc(f): 3:10am On Jul 19, 2015
I think what you should do now is to draft an agreement and make him sign, stating an exact pay back day after which if he doesn't pay back, the police 'ld be involved.

The agreement can be used as a legal footing to pursue your case incase he denies oweing you or refuses to pay.

You can tell him your creditor is threatening you and you need him to sign that agreement to atleast calm things down at the moment. After he signs, please get out of that relationship immediately and wait for the right time to go for your money.

Please, do not for any reason cancel that debt. The guy is really irresponsible, he cannot always eat his cake and have it.

Make sure he does not out smart you.
All the best!
Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by Ewuro4: 3:45am On Jul 19, 2015
Dyt:
Sorry to disappoint you young woman
Your money is far gone
In fact he will soon ask for another
He's a cheater
Isn't that obvious enough?
Yes I know you love him
He lives in your heart but pls don't destroy yourself
Sometimes we use our head instead of our heart

One chance tins

1 Like

Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by NifemiOlu(m): 4:30am On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by Houseofglam7(f): 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
If after reading all these comments, you still dunno what to do, your case is spiritual undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Green Card Game: / I Need Advice Before Taking The Huge Step Into Marriage. / Man Collapses Into Coma After Finding Out His Wife Owns The Home They Rented

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.