Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

just kidding... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / just kidding... (1535 Views)

GIVE HER VALENTINE GIFT? You Got To Be Kidding Me / You got to be kidding me! / Kidding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: just kidding... by Brugo(m): 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
You are even bold enough to type this sh*t. The hunger is real.
Re: just kidding... by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
This op sefsad

What's wrong in picking up ur phone and dialing one of ur friend's number * That's as jobless as you are*....to meet you at a certain location and take him/her out for lunch?....or watch movies together?

Hun......some ladies sefsad cry
Re: just kidding... by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
sotilicious:

When is there ever going to be someone that can take you out for lunch or dinner,chat with you and not want something in return??Am so bored and can't do anything about it.. I need that God sent to make my day...a lunch or dinner date won't be a bad idea....ermmm movies toooo...#justthinkingaloud#

Are you terminally insane? Does Nairaland look like KFC?
If you're indeed hungry, go get yourself something to eat.
Shoprite is not far away also.
Re: just kidding... by kokoA(m): 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
Are you fine? Do you have big yansh? Hope you're not carrying oganiwe on your chest? Do you use mouth wash? Can you gist about other topics apart from who is sleeping with who in nollywood? Do you have your bath three times a day? Do you wear more than one pant in a day?

If your answer to all the questions above is "YES" then give me your location and I wee come take you out for free! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do I Have This Likeness For Imbe'cile Girls / Is He/she Really Worth It... / Girls And Their Misinterpretation Of Come To My House(guys Have Ur Say)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.