Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Girls And Their Misinterpretation Of Come To My House(guys Have Ur Say) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Their Misinterpretation Of Come To My House(guys Have Ur Say) (1534 Views)

Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Guys Have Ur Girlfriends Given You This Look Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Their Misinterpretation Of Come To My House(guys Have Ur Say) by swemzkid(m): 11:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
this is obviously a counter thread.

if u meet a girl and ask to come over to ur house the next question will be what for? why cant we just meet in any eatery or bar? to do what in ur house?.

sometimes i will be like come we are shooting new season film

guys wa yah say
Re: Girls And Their Misinterpretation Of Come To My House(guys Have Ur Say) by obiorathesubtle: 11:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
Give your life to Jesus!
Re: Girls And Their Misinterpretation Of Come To My House(guys Have Ur Say) by adorablevic: 11:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
Oh pls...what do u guys wana say dat we haven't heard
Re: Girls And Their Misinterpretation Of Come To My House(guys Have Ur Say) by adorablevic: 11:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Give your life to Jesus!
am practically#rolling my eyes#
Re: Girls And Their Misinterpretation Of Come To My House(guys Have Ur Say) by obiorathesubtle: 11:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
adorablevic:
am practically#rolling my eyes#
undecided why??
Re: Girls And Their Misinterpretation Of Come To My House(guys Have Ur Say) by swemzkid(m): 11:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Give your life to Jesus!
u just wasted the ftc position by comention trash go sleep child, kids are supose to be sleeping now
Re: Girls And Their Misinterpretation Of Come To My House(guys Have Ur Say) by obiorathesubtle: 11:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
swemzkid:
u just wasted the ftc position by comention trash go sleep child, kids are supose to be sleeping now
ok.. I didn't realise that was trash shA,. I wiLl, goodnight.. God bless you.
Re: Girls And Their Misinterpretation Of Come To My House(guys Have Ur Say) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
You guys have no reasonable explanation for that.

You want her to come to your house to widen the chance of going down on her.iranu,nothing other than that,if you dont have money to go to a decent resturant,mamaput isnt a bad idea.

Infact dont even invite her if you dont money for a decent outing then you arent ready.
Re: Girls And Their Misinterpretation Of Come To My House(guys Have Ur Say) by swemzkid(m): 11:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

You want her to come to your house to widen the chance of going down on her.iranu,nothing other than that,if you dont have money to go to a decent resturant,mamaput isnt a bad idea.

Infact dont even invite her if you dont money for a decent outing then you arent ready.

i prefer being in my comfort zone. bcus any girl were enta my house go dey plan to pack in with me
Re: Girls And Their Misinterpretation Of Come To My House(guys Have Ur Say) by SINNZ(m): 11:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
I'm a very shy guy. I'd rather have a date in the comfort of my apartment than being a subject of prying eyes. If she decides to pop the punny for me while we're at it then that's a +. cool

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Misinterpretation Of Come To My House(guys Have Ur Say) by kinglekan: 11:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
adorablevic:

You haven't heard me tell you to come to my house. grin cheesy

Re: Girls And Their Misinterpretation Of Come To My House(guys Have Ur Say) by rheether(f): 11:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
If a guy ask you to come to his house, go there with your friends•
Re: Girls And Their Misinterpretation Of Come To My House(guys Have Ur Say) by SINNZ(m): 11:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
rheether:

Because its not Don Jazzy abi?

2 Likes

Re: Girls And Their Misinterpretation Of Come To My House(guys Have Ur Say) by Davidovinci(m): 11:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
adorablevic:
Come to my house let's make birecial babies...*shrugz*
Re: Girls And Their Misinterpretation Of Come To My House(guys Have Ur Say) by Blizzy9ja: 12:16am On Dec 23, 2015
I can invite her over 2 my place.... For a movie (of course it must not always be at the cinema cuz I can't rewind it wen I miss a scene), we can invite her 4 dinner at my place (I don't eat outside)
Re: Girls And Their Misinterpretation Of Come To My House(guys Have Ur Say) by delectablegyal(f): 12:19am On Dec 23, 2015
The complete statement is "come to my house let me fvck u".
Re: Girls And Their Misinterpretation Of Come To My House(guys Have Ur Say) by delectablegyal(f): 12:24am On Dec 23, 2015
adorablevic:

Really! U have heard it all?

"I love you" u can nvr get tired of hearing those words. Yes, u've heard it before but the new guy will say it with panache, dat will make it more appealing to u and probably u may fall for it.
Re: Girls And Their Misinterpretation Of Come To My House(guys Have Ur Say) by Pennah(m): 12:29am On Dec 23, 2015
delectablegyal:
The complete statement is "come to my house let me fvck u".

that's ur interest I bliv..... so do u oblige? I'll send my adress
Re: Girls And Their Misinterpretation Of Come To My House(guys Have Ur Say) by Mzdivacious(f): 12:38am On Dec 23, 2015
im observing
Re: Girls And Their Misinterpretation Of Come To My House(guys Have Ur Say) by ronald4lif(m): 12:50am On Dec 23, 2015
rheether:
If a guy ask you to come to his house, go there with your friends

Yimu.
Re: Girls And Their Misinterpretation Of Come To My House(guys Have Ur Say) by SINNZ(m): 12:58am On Dec 23, 2015
Mzdivacious:
im observing
I'm observing right beside you
Re: Girls And Their Misinterpretation Of Come To My House(guys Have Ur Say) by akachidi(m): 2:47am On Dec 23, 2015
[quote author=SINNZ post=41257013]
Because its not Don Jazzy abi?[/quote Or E-money

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Misinterpretation Of Come To My House(guys Have Ur Say) by akachidi(m): 2:49am On Dec 23, 2015
SINNZ:

Because its not Don Jazzy abi?
No be only Don jazzy na E-money the guy be
Re: Girls And Their Misinterpretation Of Come To My House(guys Have Ur Say) by princealexndre(m): 7:05am On Dec 23, 2015
but why....the house thing is to entertain the girl,and if tins go romantic ...it will be entertained also...
Re: Girls And Their Misinterpretation Of Come To My House(guys Have Ur Say) by oshe11: 7:08am On Dec 23, 2015
no mynd dem, dey wud b formin, and if dey kum n U no touch dem(if dey spend d nyt)..... They wud label U 'GAY' among dia frnds
Re: Girls And Their Misinterpretation Of Come To My House(guys Have Ur Say) by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 7:09am On Dec 23, 2015
adorablevic:
Something new!!!
Re: Girls And Their Misinterpretation Of Come To My House(guys Have Ur Say) by JoeCutie(m): 7:35am On Dec 23, 2015
If I ask a girl over to my place (even though I hardly do that), I mean she should 'come to my place'!!! Not, 'come and let us do'. angry

However, if I want us to do, I'd tell her pump and plain! Or I'd just chip in a few indicative questions/talks that'd show her that there's a possibility of that happening (it depends on how close we are. But then we must be pretty close for me to even consider that). lipsrsealed

Why would I just ask her over without any hint on having sex, just like that? What if she's on her period?! So I go come be Aaron abi? Orishirishi! undecided

Nonetheless, if she comes for normal visit and we start getting emotional, playing and something leads to another, well...you sef know wetin fit happen na. That's where (mostly) girls come in with their saying, "as the spirit leads". Lmao. Any girl that tells you that ehn, she wants to do. lipsrsealed grin

But then, there's no girl that goes over to a guy's place these days without having that (sex) at the back of her mind. They always think about a possibility of sex happening, whether forced or agreed. That's why a lot of them always say no (to coming over). Little wonder whenever a girl accuses a guy of rapé in his house, the next question that'd fly out of the mouth of whoever is listening is, "what were you looking for in his house in the first place?" Some will even go on to conclude, "you got served right. You've gotten what you were looking for". embarassed

Please, if I ask you over to my place, come. Don't worry, you'll not cüm, only of course you (and I) want to. Sometimes meeting at public places (eateries and all) is so mainstream. Just come over to the house let's catch fun; or like the Op said, let's shoot new season film
. wink cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls And Their Misinterpretation Of Come To My House(guys Have Ur Say) by JoeCutie(m): 7:43am On Dec 23, 2015
rheether:
Is it a house warming party or burial? angry
Re: Girls And Their Misinterpretation Of Come To My House(guys Have Ur Say) by JoeCutie(m): 7:48am On Dec 23, 2015
adorablevic:
Which ones have you heard? So you don't know that this is 2015, almost 2016 and that new models would have come out? Is it the same type of cars you saw last year that you're seeing this year? You should always give room for new things. And surprising as it may sound, there are always some new things to say. Trust me. Unless of course, you've never met a guy who knows how to say them. grin
Re: Girls And Their Misinterpretation Of Come To My House(guys Have Ur Say) by JoeCutie(m): 7:55am On Dec 23, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

Will our ladies ever kiss goodbye to this mentality? So your friend cannot invite you over to his place if he doesn't have money? What's even your take on 'friendship'? What does it mean to you.

Any girl you can always call when she knows you're impecunious and she comes, is your friend. And when you have money, remember her. But those ones that wait until they start watching you on TV, run away from them. Where do you belong?

?
Re: Girls And Their Misinterpretation Of Come To My House(guys Have Ur Say) by JoeCutie(m): 7:58am On Dec 23, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

Will our ladies ever kiss goodbye to this mentality? So your friend cannot invite you over to his place if he doesn't have money? What's even your take on 'friendship'? What does it mean to you.

Any girl you can always call when she knows you're impecunious and she comes, is your friend. And when you have money, remember her. But those ones that wait until they start watching you on TV, run away from them. Where do you belong?

Finally, why do girls always generalize, accusing every guy of wanting to have sex with them, but would frown when guys term all of them as hoes
? angry
Re: Girls And Their Misinterpretation Of Come To My House(guys Have Ur Say) by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 23, 2015
JoeCutie:

Finally, why do girls always generalize, accusing every guy of wanting to have sex with them, but would frown when guys term all of them as hoes
? angry
heeeeeey,that is a different thing entirely.

What am trying to point out,is this,you know some men,after wooing you,the next thing they will request is for you to come to their house.like wtf.

Am not talking of friends,asin pals here but guys who are obviously interested in a girl...

Talk of hoes?the topic is broad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Addicted To Sex Talks About Her Addiction, Makes Shocking Revelation / What Is That One Thing? / I'm New Here Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.