Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,729 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

'i'm Going To Jump Out Of The Window.stay On The Phone... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'i'm Going To Jump Out Of The Window.stay On The Phone... (493 Views)

"I'm Going Crazy" - Fans Scream Over Oyinyechi Hair Extensions Studio / I Tried To Jump Out Of A Moving Vehicle Because Of Love - Nafisa Abdullahi / Drunk In Love – Girl Jump Out Of A Moving Train To See Her Boyfriend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'i'm Going To Jump Out Of The Window.stay On The Phone... by cutebola: 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
I'm going to jump out of the window. Stay on the phone... you will hear me': Inquest hears property tycoon Scot Young's desperate final phone call to ex-girlfriend hours before he fell to his death
Businessman fell to his death from property in central London last year
52-year-old had been in a high-profile divorce and was jailed for contempt
His GP says he was treated for drug and alcohol abuse before his death
In days before he died, he complained of having paranoid thoughts
Mr Young and Ms Reno had starred on TV show Ladies of London.

Mr Young became known after he was jailed for six months for contempt of court in 2013 following a divorce row with former partner Michelle, who accused him of hiding away more than £400million.

He later started a relationship with American model Ms Reno, one of the stars of the Ladies Of London reality TV show, which airs on Bravo.

Speaking at the inquest today, Ms Reno - who dated Mr Young on and off for five-and-a-half years -said the pair were still living together but were no longer in a relationship when he unexpectedly turned up at their flat on December 8.

Re: 'i'm Going To Jump Out Of The Window.stay On The Phone... by toluine56(m): 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
Strange things those people from the West do
Re: 'i'm Going To Jump Out Of The Window.stay On The Phone... by Esdb3: 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
I'll read when it is successful.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Man Strips Down In Bank To Protest...? / college cousins / The Edge Women Has Over Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.