Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Viral Video Shows Couple Having Sex In A Retail Store’s Fitting Room. Photos... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viral Video Shows Couple Having Sex In A Retail Store’s Fitting Room. Photos... (3591 Views)

Viral Video Of A Groom Kissing His Bride At Wedding / Old Couple's Valentine's Day Dance Goes Viral (Video, Photos) / Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video Shows Couple Having Sex In A Retail Store’s Fitting Room. Photos... by mazeech: 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
In the viral video and photos, a man and a naked woman were pictured having sex in the fitting room of the Uniqlo store in Sanlitun, Beijing. The man shot the video himself, which was uploaded to social networks platforms. But the identity of the person who uploaded the video is not yet known.

Since then, many people have been going to take a look at the store and the fitting…and to take pictures. Funny!

"Call me husband" and "say we'll be together" were a few of other phrases he uttered to her ear as piped music played in the background.
Then, toward the end of the video, another female voice,,,,,

Disgusting! angry

I beg, I can’t type everything here, click link to read full gist and watch video…
https://www.mazech.com/sex_in_the_store

Re: Viral Video Shows Couple Having Sex In A Retail Store’s Fitting Room. Photos... by mazeech: 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
What's going on with 'shoppers' sad angry

Re: Viral Video Shows Couple Having Sex In A Retail Store’s Fitting Room. Photos... by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) / When Your Boo Is A Fitness Coach (photo) / Pls Those Who Watch Big Brother Show Should Answer This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.