Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) (3585 Views)

See What This White Lady Did To Her Breast For Xmas(photo) / Can U Suck Her Breast For 100 Million Naira?? / Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) by gallantmoi: 11:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ladies Before u hand your breast over to a man,

please check how he drinks Pure water first.

Re: Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) by Synzu(m): 11:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
This guy ugly oo shocked
Re: Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) by cruzita(f): 11:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
that man keep head like Kenyan referee.

Re: Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) by mtcheeew: 11:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
he do head like Diddyydiva 's dad own

Re: Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) by NemzySeries(m): 12:20am On Jan 31, 2016
u neva see were mallam dey lick mango abi
Re: Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 31, 2016
mtcheeew:
he do head like Diddyyd.iva 's dad own
That's overdoing it dude. Take it soft
Re: Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 31, 2016
Re: Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) by chriskosherbal(m): 4:45am On Jan 31, 2016
Haha really cool.guyz see below link

Re: Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) by Jayhyoung: 7:01am On Jan 31, 2016
His father died nih! So he have bab is hear
Re: Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 31, 2016
Jayhyoung:
His father died nih! So he have bab is hear
pure yoruba boy on the lose
Re: Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) by mtcheeew: 8:21am On Jan 31, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
That's overdoing it dude. Take it soft
k , bootlicker.

Re: Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 31, 2016
mtcheeew:
k , bootlicker.
your 'father' is a bootlicker

I'm sure you'll be cool with this
Re: Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) by mtcheeew: 8:36am On Jan 31, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
your 'father' is a bootlicker

I'm sure you'll be cool with this
hahahahahaha...pained goat, go to church and beg for brain.you've got a noodles filled head.

Re: Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 31, 2016
mtcheeew:
hahahahahaha...pained goat, go to church and beg for brain.you've got a noodles filled head.
I knew attacking your dad would Wake the beast in you

Now, that's why you shouldn't call me bootlicker cuz I corrected you for calling her dad out

Cheers

Re: Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 31, 2016
mtcheeew:
he do head like Diddyyd iva 's dad own
I know am your worst nightmare. grin grin

dude you are so dumb, do you even know my dad ?

You are deranged , that's a well known fact smiley
Re: Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) by mtcheeew: 11:44am On Jan 31, 2016
Diddyydiva:
I know am your worst nightmare. grin grin

dude you are so dumb, do you even know my dad ?

You are deranged , that's a well known fact smiley
lmao...yea I am dumb and deranged ..just like your horror headed dad... and my nightmare? you? like seriously... you? u are just like your dad and I in been dumb.
Re: Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) by jericco1(m): 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
Synzu:
This guy ugly oo shocked

Gaylipsrsealed
Re: Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) by Davidovinci(m): 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
gallantmoi:
Ladies Before u hand your breast over to a man,

please check how he drinks Pure water first.

Pure water? Fa hear! angry

Check how he suck/Licks mango then you'd know whats up...

Re: Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) by smsshola(m): 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
OK o...
Re: Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) by demo4ril97(m): 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
And som lady need such a guy sha.
Re: Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) by gallantmoi: 8:32am On Feb 01, 2016
Davidovinci:

REALLY??

PHOTOS PLEASE
Re: Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 01, 2016
This guy is ugly. Ewwww. He looks like dagborun1 of NL. Anybody get it undecided
Re: Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) by Favoye2(m): 8:58am On Feb 01, 2016
If dis guy handle d tin like dis,d guy nid to be arrested bcuz he z a threat to ladies
Re: Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) by ggrin(f): 9:18am On Feb 01, 2016
Davidovinci:

like cutehector GAYby I concur! cheesy
Re: Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) by Davidovinci(m): 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
ggrin:
like cutehector GAYby I concur! cheesy
You looking for trouble abi.... cool
Re: Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) by Histrings08(m): 2:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
.. ..

Finding A Husband Is Hard / When A Guy Takes You Out On An Expensive Date / WELCOME 2017 All The Way From ASIA!