Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

Why Do Married Men Have Affairs? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Married Men Have Affairs? (16494 Views)

Do Married Men Go Home After Work? / Do Married Women Need Privacy From Their Husband? / Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Married Men Have Affairs? by Radiant(f): 2:04am On Aug 27, 2009
I think just the way men love to have fun, some women too love it more. It's not a gender affair grin

Mrsb, pastor said to pray for the hoes? grin That's a good one grin
Re: Why Do Married Men Have Affairs? by davidif: 5:17am On Aug 28, 2009
radiant, you have a point, check this out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvE1DuY-hLQ
Re: Why Do Married Men Have Affairs? by intan(f): 11:30am On Aug 28, 2009
simple>>because they don't get what they want at home, and vice versa - ladies as well
Re: Why Do Married Men Have Affairs? by infogenius(m): 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2009
intan:

simple>>because they don't get what they want at home, and vice versa - ladies as well

That is not very true.I tell it is more of a spiritual thing.
Who says our women do not take care of their husbands.
They almost anything to keep their husbands but the men
still languish elsewhere.
Re: Why Do Married Men Have Affairs? by chukasn230: 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2009
its because some ladies do not know how to keep their man. there are certain things women need to know in other to capture their man's mind, body and soul. women you really have a lot of work to do. I' ll advice you read more books on relationships & marriage. i wish women all da best. www.thingsgirlsneedtoknowaboutguys..com
Re: Why Do Married Men Have Affairs? by rubi(f): 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2009
Why should it always be a woman to struggle to keep a home/marriage going I tire?

@Poster I heard from a seminar that I attended sometime ago that men have affairs b/c they want to reassure themselves not that they really mean any harm but I personally don't agree
Re: Why Do Married Men Have Affairs? by mamagee3(f): 12:48am On Feb 12, 2010
The same reason Single women have "affairs" with married men.
Re: Why Do Married Men Have Affairs? by MsTom(f): 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2010
mama-gee:

The same reason Single women have "affairs" with married men.

my tots exactly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife / Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent / Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.