Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? (16433 Views)

Why Did You Finally Decide Character Over Beauty When Picking Your Wife / What Character Traits Do Your Parents Have That Annoy You So Much? / Have You Ever Thought Of Changing Your Surname? Some Names Are Weird.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
Naija Comedian IgoSave once said..
'Boys when dey Answer Solo (Solomon) can dey Mumu for Girl ehn'.. cheesy cheesy

In my Office, I discussed this with my Guy Solomon and surprisingly, he said 'Oboy, na True o. Girls dey use Brain for me most Times'.. shocked shocked cheesy

So Are some Names associated with some Specific traits?

Here's a Cool List! cool
*Ruth = Uptight
*Agatha= Aggressive and Hater of men
*Mercy= Dark complexioned and not Fine. sad cheesy
*Esther= Manipulative and never gives her Boyfriend P***y! cool cheesy
*Jessica= Fcukks her friend/Sister's Boyfriend! lipsrsealed :-
*Maria= Gives headache alot.. sad
*Favour= Has lots of Guy Friends and keeps all Confused! cheesy
*Queen= A Cheerful giver.. wink
*Loveth = Also a Giver.
*Anita= A very 'Good' Girl. cheesy
*Sandra= Does not do her Agemates! Goes on Outside runs cheesy
*Faith= Does her Sh*t silently!
*Emmanuella= Sticks to one Boyfriend! smiley
*Rachel= A loyal Girlfriend/Wife Material. smiley smiley

Men
*Peter= Churchy but Likes woman ehn! cheesy grin
*Paul = Stocky n Always ready for Gbasgbos!
*Raymond= Smooth Liar!
*Gideon= Has Big muscles and Hates girls!
*Darlington= Likes Towtow ehn! cheesy
*Samuel= struggles in Academics! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
*Kelvin= knows to follow Woman for Yanch! sad
And
*Seun = Always intelligent but forms ITK! cheesy cheesy grin

So Check the Names out! Are the bearers how I described them? smiley

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by Truvelisback(m): 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
Richard: A Womanizer, a player.
Amarachi: they are nice and caring to guys and most of them are usually short. They get angry easily or by any sight misunderstanding, they are very aggressive and are ever ready to fight.
Chineye: Most of them are usually tall and beautiful but their shakara just too much. Dem dey always feel like say dem be Miss Nigeria.
Bukky: They like faji/party alot. Most of them are clubbers.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by slawormiir: 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Might be true sha

You nor add blessing
Girls called blessing are very friendly and they love sex ehnnn

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by Cholls(m): 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2021

142 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by anthonyuncle(m): 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
emma - them too like woman

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by devilmaycry: 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
Lmao....
So na so Favour be....

I will block her contact now sef sad

29 Likes

Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Might be true sha

You nor add blessing
Girls called blessing are very friendly and they love sex ehnnn

Lolsss..
D Blessings I know aren't like dat!
Though just like Favour, they have many Guy Friends who re mostly targeting the Channel O! cool cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:55am On Dec 14, 2021
devilmaycry:
Lmao....
So na so Favour be....

I will block her contact now sef sad

Lolss.. cheesy
Does ur own Favour have lots of Male friends?
Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by devilmaycry: 9:58am On Dec 14, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lolss.. cheesy
Does ur own Favour have lots of Male friends?
I swear...
And she d claim love...but her male friends too much

I dn kukuma block her yesterday grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 14, 2021
I agree... You're so right! I can totally relate... I wonder why tho...

2 Likes

Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
You say paul be wetin again ? grin grin. .

Me self i no like that name paul. . They qive my twinnie peter come qive me paul. . grin

Thank GOD I no too much dey use the name grin

3 Likes

Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
Datboredberry:
I agree... You're so right! I can totally relate... I wonder why tho...

Really?
Give us some names/examples na.

The persons and their traits!.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by Demigod22: 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
What about Francis, and Demigod? What do they do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by Kuriosmynd: 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
Demigod22:
Francis.....cunny and meticulous

9 Likes

Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by Vinnie2000(m): 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
Demigod22:

Francis= They are faithful lovers! They hardly cheat on dier wives/girlfriends.. cool

So, are you an Exception to this? wink cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by Demigod22: 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Francis= They are faithful lovers! They hardly cheat on dier wives/girlfriends.. cool

So, are you an Exception to this? wink cheesy

You are kind of right, I have never cheated before and I don't intend to cheat either, but I think it's a personal value though.

2 Likes

Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by Demigod22: 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

Francis.....cunny and meticulous

LoL, I am meticulous, about cunning, well I can't tell, people only tell me about being intelligent.

3 Likes

Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by Jokerman(m): 1:43am On Dec 15, 2021
Mary- bitter, envious

Jacob- Cheats

Chukwuka/Chukwuma- Dull, slow

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:07am On Dec 15, 2021
Lalasticlala..

C'mon now! smiley
Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by Mikester: 6:57am On Dec 15, 2021
What of Michael (meaning one like God)? I read that bearers of this name are mostly successful.

16 Likes

Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 15, 2021
Vinnie2000:

[/b]

Really?
Give us some names/examples na.

The persons and their traits!.. smiley
I dunno any... embarassed

It's too stressful to think...

I've forgotten... But I agree with those you've mentioned... smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 15, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Naija Comedian IgoSave once said..
'Boys when dey Answer Solo (Solomon) can dey Mumu for Girl ehn'.. cheesy cheesy

In my Office, I discussed this with my Guy Solomon and surprisingly, he said 'Oboy, na True o. Girls dey use Brain for me most Times'.. shocked shocked cheesy

So Are some Names associated with some Specific traits?

Here's a Cool List! cool
*Ruth = Uptight
*Agatha= Aggressive and Hater of men
*Mercy= Dark complexioned and not Fine. sad cheesy
*Esther= Manipulative and never gives her Boyfriend P***y! cool cheesy
*Jessica= Fcukks her friend/Sister's Boyfriend! lipsrsealed :-
*Maria= Gives headache alot.. sad
*Favour= Has lots of Guy Friends and keeps all Confused! cheesy
*Queen= A Cheerful giver.. wink
*Loveth = Also a Giver.
*Anita= A very 'Good' Girl. cheesy
*Sandra= Does not do her Agemates! Goes on Outside runs cheesy
*Faith= Does her Sh*t silently!
*Emmanuella= Sticks to one Boyfriend! smiley

*Rachel= A loyal Girlfriend/Wife Material. smiley smiley

Men
*Peter= Churchy but Likes woman ehn! cheesy grin
*Paul = Stocky n Always ready for Gbasgbos!
*Raymond= Smooth Liar!
*Gideon= Has Big muscles and Hates girls!
*Darlington= Likes Towtow ehn! cheesy
*Samuel= struggles in Academics! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
*Kelvin= knows to follow Woman for Yanch! sad
And
*Seun = Always intelligent but forms ITK! cheesy cheesy grin

So Check the Names out! Are the bearers how I described them? smiley

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Please help push to FP. Thanks!
Funny but true

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:26am On Dec 15, 2021
Precious::any guyman wey dey bear that name can sabi follow the quest for big nyanch well well grin. I'm speaking from experience...My very best friend,the guy can kill me because of big nyanch angry

3 Likes

Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by BlackfireX: 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
Buhari; trust worthy, stick to his promise, a nonsense person

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by wordapostle(m): 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
No.
Mindset, religiosity and superstition is our problem majorly in this part of the world. The white will answer wood, China, bush and other funny names and emerge a star in their career but in nugeria a lady who's name is patience is of the opinion that her name is the reason why some body son has not found her to marry.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by visijo(m): 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
They said you should find love , you said no , that you want to find money first , now looks at you it's the end of the year and you are with neither .

3 Likes

Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
Traditional African names often have unique stories behind them.
From the day or time a baby is born to the circumstances surrounding the birth, several factors influence the names parents choose for their children.
Whichever ethnic group you look at, these local names reveal a wealth of information about the bearer.

There is everything in a name!

God bless all the Yetundes and Ngozis out there......
And for other people,
God bless you too

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by Millimann: 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
Amaka..... Can disappoint ehnn

2 Likes

Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
visijo:
They said you should find love , you said no , that you want to find money first , now looks at you it's the end of the year and you are with neither .
Hmmmmmm, this is deep!
Anyways, still try harder to find money first before honey,
You can never go wrong with that.

@topic,
Owolabi is synonymous with money we guess!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by RadioMOUTH(m): 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2021

Buhari kwanu?

4 Likes

Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by harqinhola(m): 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
Lookman loves looking alot .

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Brother's Ex Live-In-Lover Has Barred Him From His 2 Kids, Wants To Jail Him / Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . / She Wants A Maid I Don't Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.