Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? (29609 Views)

One Of The Reasons Why Men Cheat On Their Wife By Going After Young Ladies / 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard / Do Married Men Go Home After Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by Chibabe1(f): 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2006
Recently, married men have been on my neck and when i ask them why they want to be unfaithful to their wives they tell me it's a man's world.

Please why are married men like this?
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by CrazyMan(m): 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2006
I think they are fed up of their wives.
so they are looking for young and fresh girls to spoil.

but don't give into them ok?
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by snazzydawn(f): 7:40pm On Oct 31, 2006
@ topic.,. because they are plain stupid!
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by molasco(m): 10:00am On Nov 01, 2006
It may not be right, but it is natural. Most married men do so for unexplainable reasons, they just found themselves doing it.

But I think it has to do with our culture and tradition in Africa.Before the encroachment of Western culture, an African man can marry as many wives as possible. Women were regarded as part of men's assets.(this culture is still in vogue in some part of Nigeria, where after the demise of the husband, the wife or wives is/are inherited by the family of the late husband),thus, they found no guilt in extra marital affairs.

An average African man feels monotonous with his wife, hence finds how to solve the monotony. Having realized the danger involve in  polygamy, he decides to keep one at home and keep others outside as girlfriends.

Men also like pleasure, they believe one of the best ways to have pleasure is by having extra marital affair. They believe it is a give and take contract. ( satisfy her financial needs by giving her body and nothing more.)
In conclusion, man will only engage in this affair after the lady had willingly consented and accepted the offer. most ladies that go after married men know that they are married.No man can force you, it is a leave or take offer.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by mamaput(f): 10:15am On Nov 01, 2006
It has always been like that in Nigeria.
Even your fathers friends will look at you somehow.
Its all up to you.
You have the right to insult the hell out of any Married man that apporaches you.#
The worst he can do is go home and beat his wife.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by Seun(m): 10:19am On Nov 01, 2006
You can't expect a man who was running after young girls before marriage to suddenly change into a saint!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by twinstaiye(m): 10:25am On Nov 01, 2006
There are two ways to answer this question. The real reason and the safe-face reason. The real reason is a typical married man and I mean a REAL MAN may not be able to close his eyes to the natural young body of a lady, your refusal or otherwise depends on you. The safe-face reason is that young lady do run after married men too. chikena.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by marlet01(m): 11:17am On Nov 01, 2006
well it depends on the kind of married man, cos they are some married men that when they tell you they are married it is very difficult for you to believe them, those are the kind of men that fool around with small girls, but committed married men cannot face this kind of a situation whereby they would leave their sweet wives at home and start going after small girls, you all know it could destroy their marriage, so is irresponsible married men that face this kind of situation. thanks.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by onyango: 11:43am On Nov 01, 2006
Being a culture in Africa .it is a matter of commanding yourselves in whatever engagement you are in.Don't believe this say that experience is the best teacher
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by thelma2(f): 11:46am On Nov 01, 2006
snazzydawn:

@ topic.,. because they are plain stupid!

yeah! plain stupid!
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by zarah(f): 11:51am On Nov 01, 2006
Everyone married or otherwise likes a lil flavour, needs a lil excitement and wants variety said to be the spice of life.
A woman has got to know how to combine motherhood, work, mind blowing sex, cooking, cleaning, keeping a home, and still manage to look 16 all her life to keep a man at home.

plain and simple, married women are boring,  tongue grin

Men are whores!!!! conclusion. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by rxl4fire(m): 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2006
After sometime in marriage it seems to the man that the wife no longer appreciates him as a man.Takes him for granted, and makes love clumsinly (check spelling). He also wants to feel he is still in the game(if you understand what I mean). Usually they mean no harm and the acceptance of such offer actually strenghtens family (for the man). I advice you to agree, to the best of the married men coming after you, We can start a debate on this, grin
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by Chibabe1(f): 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2006
@rxl4life: why do u advice to agree to the best of the married man? what about me?

Is it to my own best or destruction? would u advice your sister to agree?
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by prettysly(f): 12:26pm On Nov 01, 2006
well i guess it is in their nature to cheat.like they always say men are polygamy in nature

young girls believe that married men are more caring than the single ones out there!!

single guys what are you waiting for you all want the married ones to take over,

what a shame!!!!!!

look if you think that is where you can enjoy ,,,,,go for it,,,,

since the singles arent doing anything

is anyone ready to discuss this with me!
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by freddie1(m): 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2006
Hard to say. Ego, money, status in the society, who knows!
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by deb(m): 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2006
The safe-face reason is that young lady do run after married men too. chikena.

Truth!

But I must say here that it not all girls that are in that habit. Only a few hungry ones will go after
those old and almost warn out third legs grin
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by prettysly(f): 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2006
freddie u're right

money is what they want

what do you expect,when the single guys cant give it to them
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by Seun(m): 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2006
What's so bad about them running after young girls anyway? It's not like anyone is robbed or killed?
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by bensimon(m): 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2006
I guess its not just a question of married men runing after young girls. Men generally run after women. You must remember that most of these guys who run after these young girls started it when they were young. It now becomes difficult for them to change overnight. I am not saying its good, but that is the reality. Secondly, most people(women included) no longer respect the institution of marriage. They are gradually losing the one thing we 9aija used to hang on to, which is family values. They are becoming "westernised". A shame.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by prettysly(f): 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2006
well i dont blame them,sometimes its their wives fault

when all they do is to nag and nag,what do you expect the man to do

he goes outside and seeks for peace

Wives please stop nagging and take care of your husband

if not they are so many young girls out there who are ready to the that job even if they are not been paid
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by marlet01(m): 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2006
@ prettysly

i think you've said it all
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by prettysly(f): 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2006
thanks marlet01
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by kike001(f): 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2006
cuz they greedy
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by Easyy(m): 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2006
Molasco,

You are wrong. It's not an African thing, it's a male thing.

The difference is that Africans accepted it as normal in the past while others did it in secret. It is a relic of the ignorant past for anyone to try and state that male unfaithfulness is more rampant with African men. How many European men have you been close to? How many of them stay long enough in their marriages?
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by naija4life(f): 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2006
But, come to think of it, is it not a MAN'S WORLD!!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by Easyy(m): 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2006
Bensimon, very true, its the loss of family values
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by prettysly(f): 1:49pm On Nov 01, 2006
what do you mean its a mans world
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by woleprof(m): 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2006
Stupidity does not have anything to do with.

@Molasco

Does it mean that other race are not emotional? While are negative trends ascribed to the African people only?

MY VIEW: Sometimes the answers to this question could be volumenous, but i will say its a natural thing on the part of the men folk. Not ruling out the tempting gestures from the young females too.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by loma(m): 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2006
At Married men-your wife has the same thing every lady outside there has!
To Chi-babe, get married and stop tempting married men! cheesy
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by 2old4that(m): 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2006
Posted by: Seun  

What's so bad about them running after young girls anyway?  It's not like anyone is robbed or killed?  

I wonder ooo!

A good woman will be able to keep her man from running after girls. Am not saying its right for men doing it, but then, the woman can help a great deal in putting an end to it.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by prettysly(f): 2:13pm On Nov 01, 2006
loma

will you marry her!!!!!!!

she has to wait for Mr right you know

guess you dont want her to run after men when she is married

or her husband to chase young girls too!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by rxl4fire(m): 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2006
This is specifically to Chi babe, see its a matter of choice.The young ones will sleep with you, beat you sometimes, take your parents money if they have any, , give you STDs if not AIDS, give you emotional stress, and might not even marry you. The decent married man, will not stress you, make love to you in the most gentle manner possible, low chances of STDs and AIDS, money for your pocket, status etc etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Names You Can Never Give Your Child? / My Mother Wants Me To Rent My Own House / Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.