Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,115 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

The Falling Naira Against The Dollar And How It Will Affect Nigerian Bloggers - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Falling Naira Against The Dollar And How It Will Affect Nigerian Bloggers (18769 Views)

5 Hot Niches Nigerian Bloggers Underrate -Techinfo / The Truths About Blogging: My 2 Cents To Wannabe Nigerian Bloggers / Challenges Facing Nigerian Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Falling Naira Against The Dollar And How It Will Affect Nigerian Bloggers by arsetalks(m): 7:06am On Jul 18, 2015
imas:

How funny, as a blogger I hope you know sentiments should not be a tool in your trade, but
I guess you can't be taken seriously, because your name says it all--- you speak with your a.rse
What's sentimental about it? And you are so myopic to think of only ars* talking in regards to my username. Arsenal talks, that's what it means.
Re: The Falling Naira Against The Dollar And How It Will Affect Nigerian Bloggers by vicajabor: 7:53am On Jul 18, 2015
arsetalks:
What's sentimental about it? And you are so myopic to think of only ars* talking in regards to my username. Arsenal talks, that's what it means.
Hi Arsetalks,
I want to ask some private questions.
Sent you a mail.
Re: The Falling Naira Against The Dollar And How It Will Affect Nigerian Bloggers by Brownhacks(m): 8:28am On Jul 18, 2015
Swaggzkid:
@Brownhacks all you've said have heard , but I just got to your blog. As I entad chai! *mk i no talk*
its a new blog sir.and not yet making money read wat i wrote very well.
Re: The Falling Naira Against The Dollar And How It Will Affect Nigerian Bloggers by Brownhacks(m): 8:30am On Jul 18, 2015
justi4jesu:

Hmmm correct the mistake on your blog.
i like learning new things, but what must that be.thanks
Re: The Falling Naira Against The Dollar And How It Will Affect Nigerian Bloggers by justi4jesu(f): 8:33am On Jul 18, 2015
Brownhacks:
i like learning new things, but what must that be.thanks

Isn't it meant to be Everything and not Everthing.
Re: The Falling Naira Against The Dollar And How It Will Affect Nigerian Bloggers by Brownhacks(m): 8:40am On Jul 18, 2015
justi4jesu:

Isn't it meant to be Everything and not Everthing.
ok thanks.
Re: The Falling Naira Against The Dollar And How It Will Affect Nigerian Bloggers by justi4jesu(f): 8:58am On Jul 18, 2015
Brownhacks:
ok thanks.

You are welcome
Re: The Falling Naira Against The Dollar And How It Will Affect Nigerian Bloggers by arsetalks(m): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2015
vicajabor:

Hi Arsetalks,
I want to ask some private questions.
Sent you a mail.
Not sure why my private email linked to nairaland is not dropping. use davidajesfb@gmail.com
Re: The Falling Naira Against The Dollar And How It Will Affect Nigerian Bloggers by Ben1975(m): 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hi jwina

It is a multi level marketing affiliate company with a very generous compensation plan the most generous in the industry that's why it has been around for 17 years and has 1.7 million marketers and 4 million members in total

Its has over 85,000 online business boosting products and services designed to make you money each person under you has the capacity to make you unlimited amounts of money

Its free to join and there are no compulsory fees

You earn money from your down lines 6 - 12 levels down, and when you become a team leader you will receive 34+ co sponsored affiliates added to your team each month on auto pilot (up to 140 new members monthly) No other program gives you that.

Not to mention all the other prizes bonuses and rewards you will get for being an active participant

And you get all this from jut 60 minutes of work each day sitting in front of your PC

The structure is straight forward:

1) Get 1500 points each month by generating commissions from our e commerce site (we will show you how)
2) Introduce 5+ people who are serious about growing residual income on line
3) Show then how to do what you just did

Its not rocket science - it just requires application

If you are interested check out my signature link and signup

Visit this post on getting started for newbies: https://www.nairaland.com/2452219/how-get-most-online-business

jwina:

am interested in affliate marketing.I'd like you to highlight to a greenhorn on affliate marketing.
Re: The Falling Naira Against The Dollar And How It Will Affect Nigerian Bloggers by vicajabor: 7:33am On Jul 20, 2015
arsetalks:
Not sure why my private email linked to nairaland is not dropping. use davidajesfb@gmail.com

Thanks...sent you a mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Paypal Account Is Limit ? Want To Cashout Or Lifted Limit ? / Facebook Ranks Nigeria, Kenya Top In Africa As Mobile Active Users / Pls Help!how Do I Add A Forum Page To My Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.