Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) (71624 Views)

Civil Servant Who Insulted Dankwambo, Governor Of Gombe & His Mother, Remanded / Boko Haram's Bomb Maker Killed By Shekau's Bodyguard, Another One Goes Blind / Victims Of Gombe Bomb Blast In Hospital (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by tankoy: 5:47am On Jul 17, 2015
The evil that men do...
please Jesus, I know you never killed someone. you came so we could have life... and have it more abundantly. please have mercy.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by xanders(m): 6:16am On Jul 17, 2015
This problem is a global plague. It is irrespective of race, religious, or political affiliation. It is a "mad" whirlwind breathing chaos! From syria to Afghanistan, tunisia to india, north america to south. Even back home south africa, isn't a short while ago our citizens got a whisk of fresh "home-brewed" xenophobia? The general value for human life is declining; more attention being giving to technology, energy, science (still good) ; however, we all need to pray for our dear nation, and work towards the change we desire.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by bxcode(m): 6:43am On Jul 17, 2015
These are signs of end times, that's the only explanation to all these chaos all over the world, tell me one country today that is not facing one serious and damaging problem right now, if it's not terrorism then it's genocide, or moral issues and so on. Lord have mercy on this country because I don't think Buhari can solve this scorge.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by jordyspices: 6:44am On Jul 17, 2015
mohince:
More..... I was crying while snapping this pics! This is cruel! Our president need to wakeup
PMB shuld do something abt this whole boko thing cos were ever they strike dey leave a big body counts of bag RIP to the lost ones nd may GOD give them the fortitude to bear the loss cry
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Uricas(m): 6:52am On Jul 17, 2015
Lilimax:

It seems your own understanding of Islam Is differentrent from theirs.
The Islam I know preaches love and peace.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Uricas(m): 6:56am On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=Lilimax post=35947047][/quote]
there should be no compulsion in religion.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by newcomerjjc(m): 7:01am On Jul 17, 2015
oh! my God, this is bad, pls help us overcome dis.....
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by gulfer: 7:40am On Jul 17, 2015
Mehn, you get liver o...... shocked shocked shocked....................To be able to attach the pictures without blinking.

RIP to the dead
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by enoqueen: 7:54am On Jul 17, 2015
Dear lord, intervene. cry cry cry
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 17, 2015
mohince:

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/exclusive-photos-from-bomb-blast-in.html
RIP. God please have mercy on us your children and help us put an end to boko haram. Give us a lasting solution to this madness, amen .
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Tripleclick(m): 9:05am On Jul 17, 2015
tunwumi:
Bad

If occasional bombing can be this disturbing I wonder what a full scale war will look like.

Lesson for Biafra Taniods. War is not film it is genocide.
you are the worst idiott i evr seen..dia s a diff betwen. a man dt prepared to die. and man at d market.
.imbecilic slowpoke
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by ebus3(m): 10:07am On Jul 17, 2015
This is wickedness, shakau and his accomplice have done it once again ,shekau wey be say if dem leave me n am ,i go use blow scatter all im teeth n face ,na im just hide dey throw bomb with confidence.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by guiddoti: 10:16am On Jul 17, 2015
Uricas:

The Islam I know preaches love and peace.
Who are those useless people that do not love and peace?
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by AutosBay(m): 10:32am On Jul 17, 2015
It's nemesis that's what I feel.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Tostic: 10:51am On Jul 17, 2015
sad sadRIP sadRIP
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by ekpesa(m): 11:51am On Jul 17, 2015
Senseless killings from a faceless group who enjoys sympathy from most northern elites based on religious lines. Nigerians leaned their voices through the ballot for an end to this gruesome killings and yet it has increased. How many people who voted for this change would live to see the change takes place? Why are ordinary citizens the target of this killings? Why is it that nobody in the north knows the leaders of boko haram?
Heaven is watching. Rip to the dead.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Sirbun: 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
Things are getting out of hand, whether you're Muslim or Christian please let us join hand together to Fight this mayhem some Group of People are unleashing to our Fellow nigerians.there is power in speaking of tongue so lets us condemn this with everything we can . Remember this is someone Brothers, Sisters and children. Lets call Bad thing evil
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Sirbun: 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
Beware of Ur tongue Nigerians. Some fools forget this is Social Media , anybody who call evil good , evil must Befall him
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by liyalla(m): 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Buhari must go. my eyes can only bleed as I watch the wickedness of man going uncontrolable and unpunished. rather the government turns against any body that speaks the truth about the failed Nigeria. BIAFRA MUST MATCH.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF / Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos / Aisha Buhari Stops Oshiomhole From Entering President Buhari's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.