Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) (71626 Views)

Civil Servant Who Insulted Dankwambo, Governor Of Gombe & His Mother, Remanded / Boko Haram's Bomb Maker Killed By Shekau's Bodyguard, Another One Goes Blind / Victims Of Gombe Bomb Blast In Hospital (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Pangea: 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
cry
These people left their homes, telling their love ones,
They will soon come back!
Never knowing that was going to be their last journey.

That last picture with the motionless lady with her mobile phone by her side,
Is really haunting!
Imagine the family receiving a call from their loved ones,
But the person speaking is not the loved one but a bearer of terrible new.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
Oh my God! This thing is really getting out of hand.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by dapsoneh: 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
K
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Richie0974: 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Fash20: 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
God give us and our military the power to crush this terrorists. RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Fallasy(m): 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
This is war
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
Buhari is busy gallivanting round the world

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by maximilian19(m): 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
dis to bad, we no get president?

" we are winning d war" wat war Buhari, must answer to nigeria cos he must wat war and wo is winning.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by ideatoprince18(m): 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
pls someone e should help me tell d president of northern Nigeria to call his boko bois to order before west Germany calls dis CIA on him

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by PapiWata: 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
mohince:
More..... I was crying while snapping this pics! This is cruel! Our president need to wakeup

Mohince, if you live in areas where the virgin hunters launch suicide bombing missions, do NOT be in a hurry to get to the scene of the explosion, because the ISIS technique of planting TWO bombs in the same area has already been perpetrated in northern Nigeria.

The first bomb would bring curious crowds closer, only for a second, LARGER bomb to be set off when the crowd of onlookers is at its thickest.

Beware this method, brother man. My hat is off to you for your braveness in moving close to document the effect of terror on Nigeria, BUT, just be aware of the possibility that the first blast can be used as bait to draw in crowds, so as to catch them all in a bigger, prearranged blast.

18 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
buhari do sometin plssssss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Hollawaley(m): 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
Subuhanallah. IMAM ABUBAKAR SHEKAU your bleeping days are bleeping numberd. Tommorrow eid-ul fitr i bet boko haram would cause chaos.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Hollawaley(m): 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
Tommorrow eid-ul fitr i bet boko haram would cause chaos.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by goshen26: 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
God av mercy
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
God!
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by IceDude(m): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
I dont even know what to say sef embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Raphtop(m): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
God pls save my dear country. may their soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Emman93(m): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
My God!!!
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by ifewise(m): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
Jesus,Why are they killing there own people?They re nt targeting christians any longer.It is well!!

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Atlantian: 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
Boko Haram in the North and our Biafran agitation in the SE. This shit just got real. Buying house in US next year for sure, and moving out of this zoo before shit gets too ugly.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by yehmi01(m): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
At this rate the end of Nigeria as a federal repubilc might just be here.

We are still cool like this because the likes of some major cities have not been affected.

This madmen can start a civil war at this rate or cause serious problems.

No Nigerian deserves to die this way.

No matter the cause.

How can a reasonable country either PDP or APC in government be herald to ransom by an organization like BH.

And to think we brought our selves this far with greed and corruption and lawlessness.

If you ask me once buhari cant solve this then its better to scatter the joke called the federal republic

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by toshmann(m): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
And the Clueless President says we are winning the war.

Nigeria is in trouble sad

Chineke lekwe shocked

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
[size=18pt]Where is Buhari by the way? What sort of leader is this? And Lie Muhammed is talking trash on Channels TV.

Buhari should just resign please.[/size]

18 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by gbongbo6070(m): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
Surely they must pay for this here after INN SHAA ALLAH....
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by chronique(m): 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
*screaming Jesus and almost shedding tears as I go through this thread*. Islam is a cursed religion. Look at how lives are being wasted anyhow? Lord have mercy on your creations. There's too much blood-shed in the land.

17 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Judolisco(m): 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
Demn rip to d dead
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by dckng16(m): 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
And some people are financing and sponsoring Boko Haram to kill and maim. Whoever they are will never escape the wrath of God. Never And its soonest.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by cyprus000: 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
odinese:
Abeg oo the first person wey comment which kind network u dey use

5g?

Damn u guys are becoming very annoying angry

[size=13pt]
Imbecilic idiiot.

Take that your "first to comment". Fvvckshit somewhere else

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by PapiWata: 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
toshmann:
And the Clueless President says we are winning the war.

Nigeria is in trouble sad

Chineke lekwe shocked

Wonderment. Toshman, when be original Dan-Fulani man, dey speak Igbo language, and on top that one, he no come support hin country man when dey president again.

Chai ! Diariz God !

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
Tears rolling down my eyes, can't control my emotions , pls whoever knows abt dis should pls stop , it's very wicked to do dis to ur fellow human.. God pls fight for dis country , naija is sold out
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by crownprince7(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
God,please have mercy on your children! cry
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
Why all this naija?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos / Aisha Buhari Stops Oshiomhole From Entering President Buhari's House / PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.