Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) (71627 Views)

Civil Servant Who Insulted Dankwambo, Governor Of Gombe & His Mother, Remanded / Boko Haram's Bomb Maker Killed By Shekau's Bodyguard, Another One Goes Blind / Victims Of Gombe Bomb Blast In Hospital (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Coolcash1: 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
My people I am back. I was banned for expressing myself about some unjust actions of the mods.

Anyways, I am happy to be back.

God will deliver the country from all these bombings. It is well.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
May the souls of the victims rest in peace.

Our President need to be decisive on BH issue. We are tired!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by pato1(m): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
God have mercy on their souls...After all the preparation made for 2moro sallah... They all perished like animals... O Lord Come to our rescue becos we are like lambs taken out to b slaughtered... RIP to D Deads
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by abraka00(f): 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
jwils:
are you human after all?
You are very stupid. The seed you planted many years ago has yielded fruits. Enjoy the fruit of your hard labour. You were in festive mood when your father died, now you want me to mourn the death of your mother? Idiota.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by chronique(m): 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
I'm sorry if my post has offended you or any other muslim but this has everything to do with islam as a religion,as being practised by these folks. I need not remind you how this started,and how they have always hinged their actions on a portion of the quran. World over as at today,all terrorist activities are being carried out by groups of islamic fundamentalists. Islam is a religion of peace as I have heard but where is the peace? Everyday we wake up to the news of boko killings,and retire to bed with same news;isn't this pathetic? I know there are good muslims outhere,but these ones(boko haram) haven't helped us in having a positive image of islam.
MurphyG1:

Why do you have to attack Islam? You are just being so unreasonable!
ISLAM has absolutely nothing to do with this!

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
Pls... y r most Muslims nt speakin against dis crazy acts ok boko haram... if dis wot Allah. wants according to boko haram spokeman skEkura?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by chiedu7: 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
[size=14pt]GUYS LISTEN AND SEE BOKO HARAM, ISIS & AL QAEDA ALL 100% ISLAMIC[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxzOVSMUrGM

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by shaboti: 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
tunwumi:
Bad

If occasional bombing can be this disturbing I wonder what a full scale war will look like.

Lesson for Biafra Taniods. War is not film it is genocide.
so a call for secession translates to war? Educate yourself.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by IYANGBALI: 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
Members of the religion of peace in action. Islamabaaaaaaaaaaaaad gidi gan ni grin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by sunkanmiisaac(m): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
God of mercy!!!
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by akanbiaa(m): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
Those that want to form country out of Nigeria should stop using boko haram as front and go thru referendum as done in South Sudan.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by tivta(m): 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
70percent... If any one grants them Amnesty may they die a billion times. These are not militants they are pure terrorist. Hope Nigerians are now seeing how messed up things are, unfortunately until it spreads to other parts of the country we will continue with the 70percent mentality. Every man for himself, God for us all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by francizy(m): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
Just tired of complaining... cry
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by InvertedHammer: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
MadCow1:
I wonder where those punks who were claiming that Boko Haram was targeting only easterners and Christians.

Do any of those people look like a Chukwuemeka or an Arinze?

Boko Haram has killed more muslims and northerners than any other people. There is no methodology to their madness.

What they want is a Caliphate. Not to be president not anything else but an Islamic caliphate.
/
They are bloodthirsty.

And since there are no more Easterners to kill, they turned the barrels of guns on their cheerleaders.

Ever heard of karma?

\

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by rodwillow(m): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
God come to our aid oooo
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by EDWARD4119(m): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
This images are very disturbing..these politicians don't really care about civilians. imagine a day before sallah celebrations something this inhumane is happening..where is Sai Baba??

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by kingthreat(m): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
Muslims, what are you doing about people who murder innocents in numbers in the name of your religion angry

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
Am just sickened by this and this same bastards may be granted amnesty soo since the government is considering dialogue with this blood thirsty vampires asif wat eva the Bleep they are fighting for was justified. Its now just pointless and depressing only God can save us

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by jwils(m): 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
abraka00:
You are very stupid. The seed you planted many years ago has yielded fruits. Enjoy the fruit of your hard labour. You were in festive mood when your father died, now you want me to mourn the death of your mother? Idiota.
am just asking.................................... Okay, lets see if you will live to inherit the earth. Wise girl
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by ehis05(m): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
odinese:
Abeg oo the first person wey comment which kind network u dey use

5g?

Damn u guys are becoming very annoying angry

U dodge common sense...no sense of humanity..na 1st 2 comment dey do u..what is wrong dis generation sef....small time we o dey yab government make we check ourself well 1st
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by cornel00(m): 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
miky:

Guy your sick o, I am southerner but guy these are people o
My apology bro

But I don't consider some northerners (AWUSA specifically) as humans

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
Why is every1 posting God have mercy?? sad

I think we should be saying. God of vengers. Arise.

Or angel of passover should visit northern nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by 3kay945(m): 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
Titto93:
This only happens when the OLD DULLARD is the president.

You're sure this didn't happen during the Brilliant cowboy tenure undecided
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by chiedu7: 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
tunwumi:
Bad

If occasional bombing can be this disturbing I wonder what a full scale war will look like.

Lesson for Biafra Taniods. War is not film it is genocide.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by 3kay945(m): 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
barcanista:
May the souls of the victims rest in peace.

Our President need to be decisive on BH issue. We are tired!

We have been tired since time of Jonah on Boko haram issue, we need little patient for Buhari.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by lomprico(m): 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
TheFreeOne:
Chisos... speechless.

This is totally unacceptable..Nigerians need to come together and support the govt in this fight against terror. Our military shouldn't take prisoners. They should eliminate any BH in sight and amnesty international can go to hell.

I wish their families strenght to bear the loss.

Ihejirika did it ooo! But some people said he is killing their people and are now using amnesty international to haunt him today.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by exminister(m): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
LET THE PRINCE OF PEACE COME TO OUR AID

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by cornel00(m): 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
jwils:
are you human after all?
Guy I may be wrong but....
Sha sorry if my comment offended you ok!

My conscience detests my comment though

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by MNDY(m): 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
I no even know wetin to talk sef . . . erm, so, after all physical government efforts, BH is still formidable and even if the spiritual and perhaps diabolical way is utilized by either employing the services of the most evil of witches & wizards in alliance against these beasts, or a national cry to God in intensive prayers, this Boko Haram still cannot be grinded to a halt? Or what sef?
---
I am tired of these things!
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by 3kay945(m): 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
chronique:
I'm sorry if my post has offended you or any other muslim but this has everything to do with islam as a religion,as being practised by these folks. I need not remind you how this started,and how they have always hinged their actions on a portion of the quran. World over as at today,all terrorist activities are being carried out by groups of islamic fundamentalists. Islam is a religion of peace as I have heard but where is the peace? Everyday we wake up to the news of boko killings,and retire to bed with same news;isn't this pathetic? I know there are good muslims outhere,but these ones(boko haram) haven't helped us in having a positive image of islam.

You have a good point and any sane Muslim should not dispute.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by luluosas(m): 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
What gain? Terrorists and terrorists sympathizers, you all should repent and accept JESUS CHRIST now as your LORD and personal saviour. Failure to do so is a straight ticket to hell fire. Don't say you weren't warned

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by sonnie10: 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
Bollinger:
You know what's funny about all this? When i was growing up, the south was always peaceful while the north was filled with strife. On numerous occassion were there news of riots and killings by notherners for ridiculously flimsy excuses. The northern elite saw nothing wrong with this and actually kept silent when they were supposed to have denounced it. The worst one i can remember was when coppers from the west serving in the north were massacred one day. One young man was on his phone with his parents, crying and praying to God to save him. Up till when these northerners broke into his room, dragged him out and slauthered him. Can you imagine being a parent and being helpless in that kind of situation? Now the tables have turned. The animals they groomed have turned around to bite them in the asss. My heart felt condolences to the families of the deceased, but, one has to remember; you reap what you sow.

It is just natural to sympathize with another who is passing through bad times. But, the take-way from your story is that things could get out of hand. Like nemesis. If the North is suffering now because they did not do something, then, what is the guarantee that at some point, the south would not be affected? Well, since nothing is being done by the people down south of the same country, Nigeria. Aren't we supposed to be our brother's keeper? I ask because, following your reasoning, "the tables [would likely] turn" against people who do act to prevent evil before it gets to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos / Aisha Buhari Stops Oshiomhole From Entering President Buhari's House / PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.