Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Aliens Among Us - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Aliens Among Us (3417 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN / Area 51 Aliens Pictures And Videos (nov 2015) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aliens Among Us by Hiswordxray(m): 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
Thousands of years ago a creature from another universe invades planet earth. He is profoundly different from us earthlings. Although he looks like a human but he isn't. He is a unique creation from a unique world. He is an alien. He got his human body when he was planted in a woman's womb.

As this alien enters into adulthood, he begins to teach the principles that govern his world. These principles operate on a higher plane than those that govern our world. He also demonstrates these principles in visible action. He is directed by a voice from another realm, the realm from which he came.

He has the capacity to receive two forms of nourishment: one human and another that comes from his own world. Again and again, this creature mystifies and perplexes those who observe him. No one can quite figure him out. His message is deeply challenging. It flies in the face of all cherished tradition—political, social, and religious. It confronts the status quo.

More surprising, he becomes the champion of outcasts, some of whom are notorious. He gravitates toward the marginalized, the poor, the oppressed, and the downtrodden—the “scum of the earth.” His message is scandalously inclusive. It excludes no one, except for those who resist its radical inclusivity.
His revolutionary message and behavior quickly furnish him with enemies. This creature is a threat to the wealthy, to the powerful, and mostly, to the religious. His enemies stand in line to try and trap him with his own words. They seek to put him into a box of their own making. He, however, refuses to be put into anyone’s box. With unbroken consistency, he transcends the boxes erected by mere mortals. His thoughts are unique. His ways are uncommon. He is completely “other” than humanity, on every level.

One of the centerpieces of this creature’s message is that he is not native to planet earth. Instead, he has been sent from another realm. And more: He announces that he is a ruler in that other realm. He is a king from another universe.
But more startling, he proclaims that he has come to establish his rulership on planet earth. Specifically, he has been sent to establish a colony of his own kind that will represent his rule. And that colony will eventually take over the planet. On the heels of this alarming message, he issues a call to action.

He invites all earthlings to abandon their way of life, and instead, embrace his way. He beckons them to yield their lives to his rulership and to shape their conduct by the principles that regulate his world. In short, he demands that all humans pay complete allegiance to his kingship.
What happens next is as strange as it is shocking. He announces that he will suddenly leave the planet and return in a different form. And when he returns, he will impart his own nature into those who wish to have it. The result? He shall reintroduce his own species on planet earth. Those who submit to him will become part of his species, citizens of his world, and they, along with him, will eventually rule the universe.

Many are threatened by his message. It’s a scandal, a bold affront to the powers that be. So they put him to death, for only three days. But as he promised, he returns in another form and sets up a colony of his own kind on earth.

Story Continue...
Re: Aliens Among Us by Hiswordxray(m): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
The Alien planted his seed inside his followers and he ask them to allow that seed grow in them. And he promised them that one day that seed inside them would transform there body into that of the alien, his followers will become fully aliens and they shall never die in this new body.

Does the story sound familiar?
Many of us had heard the story but never realized that this man is an alien.
But wait, there is more...
Re: Aliens Among Us by mrZENographer: 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
Colossians 3:6 Be not deceived for because of this comes the wrath of God upon d children of disobedience.

Those aliens are actually demons and I've had dreams about them last year before I even knew they existed or saw the news of them on Internet. The name of Jesus drove them away. Many people in us.a don't knw this I. E ungodly people and that is why d Aliens make frequent appearances there
Re: Aliens Among Us by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
@Hiswordxray Looks like you have been doing a lot of secret reading outside the Bible. But honestly you need to read more before contradicting yourself. Besides no one cares about jesus if that's what you are trying to sell.

3 Likes

Re: Aliens Among Us by johnw74: 4:29am On Jul 17, 2015
ifeness:
@Hiswordxray Looks like you have been doing a lot of secret reading outside the Bible. But honestly you need to read more before contradicting yourself. Besides no one cares about jesus if that's what you are trying to sell.

@bold, I don't agree with you, there are not many here that care about Jesus, but there are some.
Many are here to put Him down, they will discover the horrible result of that.

4 Likes

Re: Aliens Among Us by trapQ: 5:22am On Jul 17, 2015
I care.... along with my family and all the other people I know
ifeness:

2 Likes

Re: Aliens Among Us by Hiswordxray(m): 6:38am On Jul 17, 2015
ifeness:
The post was an extract from a book (From Eternity To Here pg 223-225) by Frank Viola. It is a book about God's eternal purpose. The book was written to unveil the glorious bride and the divine romance between Christ and his Church.

You people had been looking for aliens along but you didn't realize that aliens are already among you. We are multiplying by the minute and soon we would take over this world.
Re: Aliens Among Us by Hiswordxray(m): 7:08am On Jul 17, 2015
Now back to the story:

Some days after the alien death and reappearance he gathered his followers and flew up out of space. He didn't need any spacecraft because he could fly through the galaxy and into his own planet. Before he left he promised the same way (without any spacecraft) he left he would come back but this time he would come in his real form and with his soldiers. They would be all over the sky with weapons that is far greater than any other that humans have ever know. Man's heart shall be griped with fear the moment they saw them and their strength shall fail them.

The alien would give his followers his complete form and they would fly up in the sky with the alien and his soldiers. Then the alien will unleash his soldiers on the earth. This won't be a battle, for earthlings doesn't have what it takes to fight against this soldiers. Rather it would be a massacre and the remnant would be gathered together and thrown in fire.

Then the alien with his highly advanced technology would renew the earth, making it far more beautiful than we have ever known it. The alien and his followers shall dwell on this new earth in bodies that can never die.

Now back to the day he flew up and left his followers on earth...
Be right back...

1 Like

Re: Aliens Among Us by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 17, 2015
Nigga has been smoking too much skunk grin lol
Re: Aliens Among Us by 5minsmadness: 11:23am On Jul 17, 2015
Hiswordxray:
Thousands of years ago a creature from another universe invades planet earth. He is profoundly different from us earthlings. Although he looks like a human but he isn't. He is a unique creation from a unique world. He is an alien. He got his human body when he was planted in a woman's womb.

As this alien enters into adulthood, he begins to teach the principles that govern his world. These principles operate on a higher plane than those that govern our world. He also demonstrates these principles in visible action. He is directed by a voice from another realm, the realm from which he came.

He has the capacity to receive two forms of nourishment: one human and another that comes from his own world. Again and again, this creature mystifies and perplexes those who observe him. No one can quite figure him out. His message is deeply challenging. It flies in the face of all cherished tradition—political, social, and religious. It confronts the status quo.

More surprising, he becomes the champion of outcasts, some of whom are notorious. He gravitates toward the marginalized, the poor, the oppressed, and the downtrodden—the “scum of the earth.” His message is scandalously inclusive. It excludes no one, except for those who resist its radical inclusivity.
His revolutionary message and behavior quickly furnish him with enemies. This creature is a threat to the wealthy, to the powerful, and mostly, to the religious. His enemies stand in line to try and trap him with his own words. They seek to put him into a box of their own making. He, however, refuses to be put into anyone’s box. With unbroken consistency, he transcends the boxes erected by mere mortals. His thoughts are unique. His ways are uncommon. He is completely “other” than humanity, on every level.

One of the centerpieces of this creature’s message is that he is not native to planet earth. Instead, he has been sent from another realm. And more: He announces that he is a ruler in that other realm. He is a king from another universe.
But more startling, he proclaims that he has come to establish his rulership on planet earth. Specifically, he has been sent to establish a colony of his own kind that will represent his rule. And that colony will eventually take over the planet. On the heels of this alarming message, he issues a call to action.

He invites all earthlings to abandon their way of life, and instead, embrace his way. He beckons them to yield their lives to his rulership and to shape their conduct by the principles that regulate his world. In short, he demands that all humans pay complete allegiance to his kingship.
What happens next is as strange as it is shocking. He announces that he will suddenly leave the planet and return in a different form. And when he returns, he will impart his own nature into those who wish to have it. The result? He shall reintroduce his own species on planet earth. Those who submit to him will become part of his species, citizens of his world, and they, along with him, will eventually rule the universe.

Many are threatened by his message. It’s a scandal, a bold affront to the powers that be. So they put him to death, for only three days. But as he promised, he returns in another form and sets up a colony of his own kind on earth.

Story Continue...

Beautiful piece!

As usual , ignorant and fearful people won't get the message, but its alright.

13"Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. 14"For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it.
Re: Aliens Among Us by 5minsmadness: 11:29am On Jul 17, 2015
mrZENographer:
Colossians 3:6 Be not deceived for because of this comes the wrath of God upon d children of disobedience.

Those aliens are actually demons and I've had dreams about them last year before I even knew they existed or saw the news of them on Internet. The name of Jesus drove them away. Many people in us.a don't knw this I. E ungodly people and that is why d Aliens make frequent appearances there

And where did Jesus come from? OR GOD? Are they of this earth?

alien
[eyl-yuh n, ey-lee-uh n]

Synonyms
Examples
Word Origin

noun
1. a resident born in or belonging to another country who has not acquired citizenship by naturalization (distinguished from citizen).
2. a foreigner.
3. a person who has been estranged or excluded.
4. a creature from outer space; extraterrestrial.

1 Like

Re: Aliens Among Us by 5minsmadness: 11:35am On Jul 17, 2015
ifeness:

speak for yourself bro. I care, and my whole family and congregation with me.

2 Likes

Re: Aliens Among Us by hahn(m): 11:39am On Jul 17, 2015
And the story keeps getting better and better
Re: Aliens Among Us by hahn(m): 11:43am On Jul 17, 2015
5minsmadness:

speak for yourself bro. I care, and my whole family and congregation with me.

Deep down y'all don't really care about Jesus. You are only scared of not making heaven. If Jesus was to come down to earth today, will the church welcome him? Will the pastors return all the money they've collected in his name?

This thread only proves that religion is a bunch of fairytales concocted by primitive people. However, I do like this new story. Very soon, Jesus will come to earth in a spaceship

3 Likes

Re: Aliens Among Us by 5minsmadness: 11:54am On Jul 17, 2015
hahn:

Deep down y'all don't really care about Jesus.You are only scared of not making heaven. If Jesus was to come down to earth today, will the church welcome him? Will the pastors return all the money they've collected in his name?

This thread only proves that religion is a bunch of fairytales concocted by primitive people. However, I do like this new story. Very soon, Jesus will come to earth in a spaceship

LOL!
Once again, speak for yourself. I overcame the fear of judgement and hellfire a long time ago. The reason i follow Jesus now is out of Love and respect. (Perfect love casteth out all fear.) I started out with fear of death and hell fire but then I entered what I call my 'desert phase' when I left the university. I questioned my motive for being a christian, I dabbled in sin, I engaged in an adventourous life, and I asked many questions and read many books.

That I am a christian today is by the grace of GOd and not by any fear of not making heaven.

Its people like you that rebelled and became atheist cos you were afraid of hell and you didnt like that kind of burden over your life so you chose instead to not believe in God becasue that translates to not believing in hell and not living in perpetual fear all your life. You never passed the infant stage of christainity.

Its not too late though. we all grow at different rates. Read more books if you are interested. stay the way you are if you are not. however you have to admit that Christianity is an enigma conceded to by illiterate and literate alike from geniuses to fishermen, all have come to see the awesomeness of God and bow at his feet. Some out of fear yes, bt others out of fire of the heart and love for God himself.

Any questions?

2 Likes

Re: Aliens Among Us by hahn(m): 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
5minsmadness:

LOL!
Once again, speak for yourself. I overcame the fear of judgement and hellfire a long time ago. The reason i follow Jesus now is out of Love and respect. (Perfect love casteth out all fear.) I started out with fear of death and hell fire but then I entered what I call my 'desert phase' when I left the university. I questioned my motive for being a christian, I dabbled in sin, I engaged in an adventourous life, and I asked many questions and read many books.

That I am a christian today is by the grace of GOd and not by any fear of not making heaven.

Its people like you that rebelled and became atheist cos you were afraid of hell and you didnt like that kind of burden over your life so you chose instead to not believe in God becasue that translates to not believing in hell and not living in perpetual fear all your life. You never passed the infant stage of christainity.

Its not too late though. we all grow at different rates. Read more books if you are interested. stay the way you are if you are not. however you have to admit that Christianity is an enigma conceded to by illiterate and literate alike from geniuses to fishermen, all have come to see the awesomeness of God and bow at his feet. Some out of fear yes, bt others out of fire of the heart and love for God himself.

Any questions?

First of all, my I have never been a christian. My parents were kind enough not to threaten me to believe in some god or suffer eternal damnation.

Why did god create humans then create enough sin which majority of people will not be able to overcome and then send them to hell for not being able to overcome the sin which he created?
Re: Aliens Among Us by 5minsmadness: 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
hahn:

First of all, my I have never been a christian. My parents were kind enough not to threaten me to believe in some god or suffer eternal damnation.

Why did god create humans then create enough sin which majority of people will not be able to overcome and then send them to hell for not being able to overcome the sin which he created?

You have never been aChristian, got it. All the more reason why it will be difficult for you to understand. May i ask what religion you were born into? Islam? Budhism, Judaism, or were you trained to be an athiest from birth?

God created humans, yes, but he didnt create sin. Sin came into being following the rebellion of the dark one, Satan the devil. Imagine it to be a virus of sorts infiltrating a very good programme. Since the rebellion of the devil there has been sin. God created man as his own creation, his pet project and the Enemy the devil came to corrupt man. God would have wiped man off and started again, in fact, there are schools of thought that says He did, but God also wants to know if man will choose him by his own free will. Its easy to say you are loved if you are omnipotent,omniscient and control everything,but will your creation love you if it had a choice?

Hell was never meant for man. Hell was meant for sin. Unfortunately man has been corrupted with sin and there is already a divine law that sin can NEVER enter heaven. So whatever contains sin will be thrown into Hell.

2 Likes

Re: Aliens Among Us by hahn(m): 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
5minsmadness:

You have never been aChristian, got it. All the more reason why it will be difficult for you to understand. May i ask what religion you were born into? Islam? Budhism, Judaism, or were you trained to be an athiest from birth?

God created humans, yes, but he didnt create sin. Sin came into being following the rebellion of the dark one, Satan the devil. Imagine it to be a virus of sorts infiltrating a very good programme. Since the rebellion of the devil there has been sin. God created man as his own creation, his pet project and the Enemy the devil came to corrupt man. God would have wiped man off and started again, in fact, there are schools of thought that says He did, but God also wants to know if man will choose him by his own free will. Its easy to say you are loved if you are omnipotent,omniscient and control everything,but will your creation love you if it had a choice?

Hell was never meant for man. Hell was meant for sin. Unfortunately man has been corrupted with sin and there is already a divine law that sin can NEVER enter heaven. So whatever contains sin will be thrown into Hell.

I wasn't born into any religion. I was only taught to be nice to people, say please and thank you, taught to keep my word, taught to believe in myself and strive to be the best I can be to myself and to other people amongst other things.

Sin originated from the devil, the devil was created by god who created sin within the devil which he knew the devil will eventually use to taunt man. Afterall, god created women with beautiful bodies, big boobs and yansh knowing fully well it would tempt us. He created gold and other finer things knowing fully well that we would crave for it. He created alcohol knowing it would make us drunk. He created weed and tobacco knowing it would make us high and increase the likelyhood of us dying from cancer. He made sex pleasurable and even created us with an unsatiable craving towards it.

Brother, god created sin. The devil is only his excuse(or theists excuse) for sin. If the devil is really guilty, and has been since man's creation, why hasn't god done anything about it? Why burden his creation with temptation, suffering, lack, want and the constant need to resist the devil after all these years?
Re: Aliens Among Us by plaetton: 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
hahn:
And the story keeps getting better and better

Of course.
It has to, like all make-it-up-as-you-go stories.

1 Like

Re: Aliens Among Us by Ranchhoddas: 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
hahn:

I wasn't born into any religion. I was only taught to be nice to people, say please and thank you, taught to keep my word, taught to believe in myself and strive to be the best I can be to myself and to other people amongst other things.

Sin originated from the devil, the devil was created by god who created sin within the devil which he knew the devil will eventually use to taunt man. Afterall, god created women with beautiful bodies, big boobs and yansh knowing fully well it would tempt us. He created gold and other finer things knowing fully well that we would crave for it. He created alcohol knowing it would make us drunk. He created weed and tobacco knowing it would make us high and increase the likelyhood of us dying from cancer. He made sex pleasurable and even created us with an unsatiable craving towards it.

Brother, god created sin. The devil is only his excuse(or theists excuse) for sin. If the devil is really guilty, and has been since man's creation, why hasn't god done anything about it? Why burden his creation with temptation, suffering, lack, want and the constant need to resist the devil after all these years?
I really want to read that guy's response to this.
Re: Aliens Among Us by DWJOBScom(m): 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
5minsmadness:

Men you couldn't have told the Salvation story any better
So cool so cool.......!

4 Likes

Re: Aliens Among Us by 5minsmadness: 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
DWJOBScom:

Men you couldn't have told the Salvation story any better
So cool so cool.......!
Thanks. Those who want to understand will understand.
Its really quite simple.

1 Like

Re: Aliens Among Us by Hiswordxray(m): 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
hahn:

Why would a craftsman take a beautiful log of wood that he claims he love, take a chisel and a hammer and that smashing against it.
But wait... may be because he wants to carve something out of it.

Why would a cook see a fish she loves, buys it only to go home, kill and put it into a pot on fire. The fishes are dumbfounded, they don't understand why she would do that to a fish she claims she love.

Why would a Potter go in search of a good mud only to turn it into a beautiful pot? If he likes mud why can't he live it as mud. The muds just don't understand him.

Why would you suffer to take care of a hen for months and then one day you kill it and throw it into a pot on fire. The rest of the hens and chickens couldn't just figure it out. You seems very strange to them.

Now can you see how stupid your question is?

2 Likes

Re: Aliens Among Us by hahn(m): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Why would a craftsman take a beautiful log of wood that he claims he love, take a chisel and a hammer and that smashing against it.
But wait... may be because he wants to carve something out of it.

Why would a cook see a fish she loves, buys it only to go home, kill and put it into a pot on fire. The fishes are dumbfounded, they don't understand why she would do that to a fish she claims she love.

Why would a Potter go in search of a good mud only to turn it into a beautiful pot? If he likes mud why can't he live it as mud. The muds just don't understand him.

Why would you suffer to take care of a hen for months and then one day you kill it and throw it into a pot on fire. The rest of the hens and chickens couldn't just figure it out. You seems very strange to them.

Now can you see how stupid your question is?

These your anologies only promote selfishness. He craftsman is only carving something HE wants and not to the benefit of the wood because by cutting the wood he has only succeeded to kill the wood and it is no more aware of its existence.

The cook only wants to eat. Will the fish eat a part of the meal?

I'm only training the chickens because I want to it eat. How does eating the chicken enhance its worth?

Guy, go back to your alien story. Nollywood needs someone like you

1 Like

Re: Aliens Among Us by hahn(m): 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
5minsmadness:

God created humans, yes, but he didnt create sin. .

But I thought god created everything on earth. I never knew sin came into existence by itself. This only means that sin is equal to god since it didn't need god to create it. Therefore god is not almighty because he has "sin" to contend with. No wonder he always asks for praise from his followers. It is a competition between sin and god. Then what exactly is the point of praying to god when he has no power over sin?

As a matter of fact sin is more powerful than god because too much of everything is a SIN! And even over excessive worship of god is a sin! Are you trying to say sin created god?

Wow! I'm learning new things on this thread

1 Like

Re: Aliens Among Us by 5minsmadness: 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
hahn:

Good upbringing. I was brought up the same way, Only I was also thought to avoid pride for it would keep me from learning, and taught to give thanks to GOD for all things, good and bad that came my way and learn from both.

GOD already created. Eons ago he created angels and powers and celestial bodies and lower authroities. He had creation that obeyed his every command, creation that did not think for themselves. But even you will admit that it could get boring(for want of a better word) after some time. So he created free will. He delegated different beings to different parts of the universe, he gave jobs and duties and Created order out of chaos.

Unfortunately the Son of the Morning began to have ideas. Ideas often come with free will. A side-effect of sorts. He felt he could usurp GOD. He wanted all the glory and worship for himself. And so he began a campaign and led other angels against heaven. GOD didnt have to fight of course, they were no match for him, they just didnt know it. GOD himself had searched long before creation for a force mightier than him but found no one. These hordes werent even worthy to fight him. The Archangel known to us as 'Michael' defeated the rebels and drove them out of heaven.

Itwas these rebelious entities that birthed sin. Sin is a negation of GOD's will. It often comes with consequences.

When GOD created humanity,there was no sin. The big braests and yansh etc were a gift, not a curse. It was not until man fell that the whole of creation turned against him. That was the consequence of his sin. Mortality. Man would live and die. Do you know what causes you to age? Certain free radicals, and do you know where they can be mostly sourced from? The same oxygen you breathe to keep you alive. So if you dont want to age dont breathe.

Royally fvcked is an understatement of man's predicament.

Watch the movie Hawaii, its historical and is like an allegory of the creation story. MEn and women ran around the hawaiian islands completely naked, with bouncing braests and yansh and were not ashamed. Men slept with their daughters and wives and sisters and they were all happy and there was no shame or disease. As far as they were concerned there was nothing wrong (it is an interesting side note that despite the sexual liberty of the hawaiians, homosexuality was still a taboo!). Everything was going well until the whiteman discovered the hawaiian islands and took advantage of thier women and brought thier syphilis and gonorrhea with them. They also brought religion and succedded in convincing the queen that her marriage to her brother was an abomination. she finally had to give him up although they were deeply truly in love.

I digress a bit.

Back to topic.
The devil is an eternal. He cannot die. He cannot be killed. He will be punished and imprisoned for athousand thousand years and maybe might repent, or not, its none of our buisness. But right now he is allowed to roam the earth freely to tempt man. Why? BEcause GOD doesnt want another rebellion in heaven. He wants souls that will love him despite having lost everything. He wants souls that will be loyal to him even on pain of death. He wants souls that have been purified in fire and come out the stronger for it.

The path of a christian isnt an easy one . Read "The pilgrim's progress". This new age of christian preaching that GOD is a mushy, rich, understanding GOD who only wants you to succeed on earth is a LIE from the pit of hell. If it were true Jesus Christ would have come as a King, but he came in the lowest of places, a barn for animals. That is to show you that there is nothing of value in this world. The success, the fame, the worldly glory and private jets are all distractions. What is to stop a worldy pastor or christian making heaven only to be bribed by the devil with one or two planets filled with gold or perhaps the glory of worship if only they can betray heaven?

GOD wants to draw pure, loyal followers to himself. ALL of US will be tempted, made to suffer and lack things and to resist the devil till the end of our natural lives. This is the test of fire and those who succeed will enter through the narrow gate. The others will be left for the devil. Not becasue GOD wants them punished, but becasue they will be filled with sin(Lust, greed, envy, cowardice, sloth, laziness, disloyalty, etc) and Sin simply cannot enter heaven.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aliens Among Us by herald9: 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
Fairy tale amplified.

But come to think of it, will humans be able to stand the sight of people who doesn't look like them?
Some will freak out(take a ghost for example ),some will run helter-skelter,others might take up arms against them...

I'm not sure we've 'evolved' enough to that level of co-habiting with such people who doesn't have physical attributes like us. Humans were meant to live with humans, not otherwise.
Re: Aliens Among Us by hahn(m): 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
You deserve a nobel price for your story

5minsmadness:

Good upbringing. I was brought up the same way, Only I was also thought to avoid pride for it would keep me from learning, and taught to give thanks to GOD for all things, good and bad that came my way and learn from both.

GOD already created. Eons ago he created angels and powers and celestial bodies and lower authroities. He had creation that obeyed his every command, creation that did not think for themselves. But even you will admit that it could get boring(for want of a better word) after some time. So he created free will. He delegated different beings to different parts of the universe, he gave jobs and duties and Created order out of chaos.

Unfortunately the Son of the Morning began to have ideas. Ideas often come with free will. A side-effect of sorts. He felt he could usurp GOD. He wanted all the glory and worship for himself. And so he began a campaign and led other angels against heaven. GOD didnt have to fight of course, they were no match for him, they just didnt know it. GOD himself had searched long before creation for a force mightier than him but found no one. These hordes werent even worthy to fight him. The Archangel known to us as 'Michael' defeated the rebels and drove them out of heaven.

Itwas these rebelious entities that birthed sin. Sin is a negation of GOD's will. It often comes with consequences.

When GOD created humanity,there was no sin. The big braests and yansh etc were a gift, not a curse. It was not until man fell that the whole of creation turned against him. That was the consequence of his sin. Mortality. Man would live and die. Do you know what causes you to age? Certain free radicals, and do you know where they can be mostly sourced from? The same oxygen you breathe to keep you alive. So if you dont want to age dont breathe.

Royally fvcked is an understatement of man's predicament.

Watch the movie Hawaii, its historical and is like an allegory of the creation story. MEn and women ran around the hawaiian islands completely naked, with bouncing braests and yansh and were not ashamed. Men slept with their daughters and wives and sisters and they were all happy and there was no shame or disease. As far as they were concerned there was nothing wrong (it is an interesting side note that despite the sexual liberty of the hawaiians, homosexuality was still a taboo!). Everything was going well until the whiteman discovered the hawaiian islands and took advantage of thier women and brought thier syphilis and gonorrhea with them. They also brought religion and succedded in convincing the queen that her marriage to her brother was an abomination. she finally had to give him up although they were deeply truly in love.

I digress a bit.

Back to topic.
The devil is an eternal. He cannot die. He cannot be killed. He will be punished and imprisoned for athousand thousand years and maybe might repent, or not, its none of our buisness. But right now he is allowed to roam the earth freely to tempt man. Why? BEcause GOD doesnt want another rebellion in heaven. He wants souls that will love him despite having lost everything. He wants souls that will be loyal to him even on pain of death. He wants souls that have been purified in fire and come out the stronger for it.

The path of a christian isnt an easy one . Read "The pilgrim's progress". This new age of christian preaching that GOD is a mushy, rich, understanding GOD who only wants you to succeed on earth is a LIE from the pit of hell. If it were true Jesus Christ would have come as a King, but he came in the lowest of places, a barn for animals. That is to show you that there is nothing of value in this world. The success, the fame, the worldly glory and private jets are all distractions. What is to stop a worldy pastor or christian making heaven only to be bribed by the devil with one or two planets filled with gold or perhaps the glory of worship if only they can betray heaven?

GOD wants to draw pure, loyal followers to himself. ALL of US will be tempted, made to suffer and lack things and to resist the devil till the end of our natural lives. This is the test of fire and those who succeed will enter through the narrow gate. The others will be left for the devil. Not becasue GOD wants them punished, but becasue they will be filled with sin(Lust, greed, envy, cowardice, sloth, laziness, disloyalty, etc) and Sin simply cannot enter heaven.
Re: Aliens Among Us by 5minsmadness: 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
hahn:

But I thought god created everything on earth. I never knew sin came into existence by itself. This only means that sin is equal to god since it didn't need god to create it. Therefore god is not almighty because he has "sin" to contend with. No wonder he always asks for praise from his followers. It is a competition between sin and god. Then what exactly is the point of praying to god when he has no power over sin?

As a matter of fact sin is more powerful than god because too much of everything is a SIN! And even over excessive worship of god is a sin! Are you trying to say sin created god?

Wow! I'm learning new things on this thread
I believe I have answered this in my previous thread.
Sin is an absence of God. Sin is disobeidence.
If 1 exists, logic indicates -1 will exist as well. Good and Evil. Light and Darkness. Yin and Yang. Fire and Water. The Ultimate good will eventually birth the ultimate evil. Sin is the absence of God.

Oh, and Sin wasnt created on Earth, Sin came into this world when man fell. There are some worlds that man never fell and sin never found an inlet. But thats another topic.
Re: Aliens Among Us by 5minsmadness: 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
hahn:
You deserve a nobel price for your story

You think?
Oh thank you! grin
Re: Aliens Among Us by 5minsmadness: 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
hahn:

These your anologies only promote selfishness. He craftsman is only carving something HE wants and not to the benefit of the wood because by cutting the wood he has only succeeded to kill the wood and it is no more aware of its existence.

The cook only wants to eat. Will the fish eat a part of the meal?

I'm only training the chickens because I want to it eat. How does eating the chicken enhance its worth?

Guy, go back to your alien story. Nollywood needs someone like you

If GOD is interfering in your life in anyway, it is to turn you into a better product, a better person.
Heaven is not beans. If you cannot pass simple tests here on Earth, what's to say you wont wreck havoc in heaven?
Maybe lay low for a million or so years and then when you have learned all the secrets you sell to the devil?

No thanks.
Re: Aliens Among Us by Appleyard(m): 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
ifeness:

If you don't care about Jesus, others do. You are not expected to comply by force or coarsion. You have your own determinate counsel of free choice and free will. So, stay put on whatever you believe. But it is at the end of the journey we shall stand for whatever we believe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking! Pastor S. Adelaja Exposes The Witchcraft Of Pastor Chris & T.B. Joshua / Secret Cults In Nigerian Universities. / Tudor Is Female ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.