Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Discreet Relationships: How Good Are You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Discreet Relationships: How Good Are You? (2419 Views)

Over Sharing In Relationships. How Do You Cope / Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? / Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discreet Relationships: How Good Are You? by daksol4ril(m): 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2006
How good are you guys in discreet relationships?

Remember to kip ya sols ril!
Re: Discreet Relationships: How Good Are You? by Divagal(f): 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2006
i'm so discreet i dated two guys for over three months that only both of us knew about it. or so i hope wink at least i told no one. but u kno hw guys r.
Re: Discreet Relationships: How Good Are You? by Busta(f): 12:49am On Sep 26, 2006
daksol4ril:

How good are you guys in discreet relationships?

Remember to kip ya sols ril!

gurl, I shld learn 4m u!
Re: Discreet Relationships: How Good Are You? by boladonas(m): 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2007
Divagal:

i'm so discreet i dated two guys for over three months that only both of us knew about it. or so i hope wink at least i told no one. but u kno hw guys r.

I 'm so discreet i was dating my sister's friend and she never knew for like 9 months until i stopped myself.
Re: Discreet Relationships: How Good Are You? by ima1(f): 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2007
so discrete that i dated 2 friends without either of them knowing, though they weren't too close but anyway it was fun until i dumped both of them.
Re: Discreet Relationships: How Good Are You? by fellow(m): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2007
ima1:

so discrete that i dated 2 friends without either of them knowing, though they weren't too close but anyway it was fun until i dumped both of them.

lol you sure are one hell of a cunner!!!lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Discreet Relationships: How Good Are You? by jaybaby(f): 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2007
So Discreet that i almost landed myself in trouble undecided undecided undecided grin
Re: Discreet Relationships: How Good Are You? by Busta(f): 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2007
hmm, not so sure bout that

discreet relationships are nuthin but trouble. U gotta watch ur back every minute.
Re: Discreet Relationships: How Good Are You? by Dvampire(m): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2007
i'm never good at it
Re: Discreet Relationships: How Good Are You? by mukina2: 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2007
Busta:

discreet relationships are nuthin but trouble. U gotta watch your back every minute.

word!
Re: Discreet Relationships: How Good Are You? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:08am On Jan 04, 2007
exactly why put yourself in double stress even if its fun
Re: Discreet Relationships: How Good Are You? by jaybaby(f): 12:11am On Jan 04, 2007
U no smtimz u wld want 2 try out sm certain tinz even if it's going 2 put u in trouble --U'll jus want 2 do it grin grin
Re: Discreet Relationships: How Good Are You? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:16am On Jan 04, 2007
@jaybaby
na wa for you ohh! but sometimes i agree with you that it might be tempting to try it out cause it might be fun tongue
Re: Discreet Relationships: How Good Are You? by phoenixman: 12:18am On Jan 04, 2007
l@@kin
Re: Discreet Relationships: How Good Are You? by jaybaby(f): 12:22am On Jan 04, 2007
Real Fun grin grin wink
Re: Discreet Relationships: How Good Are You? by Akinagirl(f): 5:56am On Apr 03, 2007
alot of trouble
Re: Discreet Relationships: How Good Are You? by Maneater1(f): 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2007
when i had dated my first boyfriend for 9 months my family didnt approve so we had to go on the down low for another 4 yrs before we broke up.

no one knew i was dating him for 4 yrs.
Re: Discreet Relationships: How Good Are You? by initiate: 8:21am On Apr 04, 2007
but you guys are not revealing how u were able to perfect your acts
e.g wat is teh secret of dating a neighbors wife?
Re: Discreet Relationships: How Good Are You? by oatgold20(f): 10:36am On Apr 04, 2007
It can rilly be fun but the troubles associated with it at times can be very devastrating.
Re: Discreet Relationships: How Good Are You? by English1(f): 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2007
I dated a man I worked with for two years and no-one at work ever knew!
Re: Discreet Relationships: How Good Are You? by uspry1(f): 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2007
Discreet relationship brings alot of trouble. I watched my friend who was strictly discreeted to someone else (3 women) for 3 years, at the end the secret was out---all 3 women found out the truth. My friend now is devastated setting a trap showing up at the court hearing for child support petition. My friend learned the lesson paying the prices. NOT WORTH!!!sad
Re: Discreet Relationships: How Good Are You? by iice(f): 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2007
Am great at it grin
Re: Discreet Relationships: How Good Are You? by adeboo(f): 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2007
At this age am at i dont believe in doing anything discretly.

I just cant do it.
If am gonna date someone, if we have to hide it, that means there is something wrong and we are hiding something.
If you are gonna be with me, why do u need to hide it.

And besides am a real 'Ruth abokoku' i wanna go everywhere with ma man. Talk about ma man all the time and am just not able to keep ma mouth shut especially when he is a good man and a nice piece of ass. wink
Re: Discreet Relationships: How Good Are You? by ultrafem(f): 4:24am On Apr 08, 2007
all that hiding, lying, trying to be smart is so so time consuming,well i dated two guys once, i was only 16 so pls excuse me, i was so so confused, well let me not lie i just liked both very very much, i met both in the space of 3 days and before i knew it i was having a relationship with both and didnt have the balls to let one go, It was the most discret i had ever been, even my best friend i could not tell, she only knew of the one, it was fun, exciting, then at the end still non of them got to know about it but i got so tired and just broke it off with them on thesame day.

Let me just say i derive no pleasure from this behaviour today, was a learning curve simple.
Re: Discreet Relationships: How Good Are You? by olutomiwa(m): 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2007
very very good,if you don't believe me ask the married women in my neighbourhood,the thing wey person dey steal chop,na him dey sweet pass.

1 Like

Re: Discreet Relationships: How Good Are You? by manspirit(m): 4:56am On Apr 10, 2007
in fact I'm in love wit secrecy and mystery so i must say thats the way i live my life its no one's prerogative humans need to be kept in the dark about "personal euphoric experience"(pee).its not nice 2 kiss and tell and usually most discreet relationship turn out to be the most enjoyed and some do lead to life companionship since u both share something in common away from others.
Re: Discreet Relationships: How Good Are You? by manspirit(m): 4:58am On Apr 10, 2007
besides that, temptation is a mutha####!
Re: Discreet Relationships: How Good Are You? by whiteNkem(f): 11:50am On Apr 10, 2007
I can be very discreet, but prefer not to bring myself into such a situation. I always like to lay it all on the table.
Re: Discreet Relationships: How Good Are You? by cuteNhot(f): 5:39pm On Apr 15, 2007
can never hide anything.
Re: Discreet Relationships: How Good Are You? by chikito1(f): 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2009
Discreet WHATTT shocked. I bet if i ever tried to be discreet i will be caught that same day.

One man lover. aint got time for that hide and seek rubbish.

Its a turn-on to know that you have got one devoted and faithful koko grin
Re: Discreet Relationships: How Good Are You? by Gabry(f): 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2009
Im a bad liar so I fail in this. Sorry
Re: Discreet Relationships: How Good Are You? by yme1(f): 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2009
never works for me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Heartbreak Message On My Boyfriend's Facebook / Allow Us To Have Sex - Ghanaian Prisoners Cry Out / Guyz: Pls Can U Date A Gal Wth Very Hairy Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.