Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? (5293 Views)

She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! / Over Sharing In Relationships. How Do You Cope / She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2013
Anything can happen in a relationship with true love from both sides e.g. CRYING.

For guys:
Not because anyone died or something terrible happened but because e.g. you confronted her on the ground that she's cheating on you. Being a woman, she tried to clear the air that it was all false but you still insisted she's cheating on you and the next was for her to start shedding tears right in your presence. How did you feel and what did you do? Did you hold her and pet like a real baby? Mind you, this is one trick women have been successfully used to mello us down.

For ladies:
Your guy always claims to be a strong man with braved mind and you know he truly loves you. He offended you and you gave him a serious threat of any kind over the offence and before you know, he started begging and shedding tears because of you, how did you feel and what did you do next to affect his emotion?

Don't tell us your guy/babe never cried because of you and you never cried because of him or her.

Now tell us!
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by Cholls(m): 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2013
Mehn my brother my babes then really made me cry....I remember one morning like that when she come my apartment say she no do me again she talk say I no get camry (then na camry boys they use pass). So she tell me say she dey ashamed of me...say d way wai me and her dey shatter yellow cap go visit her friends when ever there's an outing and all her friends boyfriend they drive camry...na ah u too talk! I cry beg this babe reach my house junction she no gree o...Naija babe sha
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by Simulacrum(m): 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2013
@ Mr Cholls and you cried because of that? Jeez! Had i been in such a situation i would have just laughed at her for comparing me with other dudes, and hustle/work harder.
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by xynerise: 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by haitto99(m): 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
my girl na cry queen,too emotional
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by Henrypraise: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2013
In as much as I dislike kids cryin n dogs barking, I hate it wen woman cry, cryin solves naffin its only a manipulative tool used by low sef esteemed women to draw attention to their selfish needs. More over, real men dnt cry cool

My mom once told me neva to listen to a woman wen she cries but listen to a woman wen she talks.
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by Cholls(m): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2013
Simulacrum: @ Mr Cholls and you cried because of that? Jeez! Had i been in such a situation i would have just laughed at her for comparing me with other dudes, and hustle/work harder.
My brother the thing shock me no b small and from that day(i mark) I promised myself say I go hustle make money....and look at it now if not for that girl i would have've been reduced to nothing trying to cop wit small Change
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by Simulacrum(m): 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
U r a korect man. (real men hustle real hard)
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by Mynd44: 4:48am On Jul 13, 2013
Cholls:
My brother the thing shock me no b small and from that day(i mark) I promised myself say I go hustle make money....and look at it now if not for that girl i would have've been reduced to nothing trying to cop wit small Change
You should have been happy the omen hungry skank was leaving
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by Princesszoe: 7:19am On Jul 13, 2013
Most times, crying does not mean that the person is telling the truth, most times it means that "you should bury the issue". Most times, crying does not mean that he/she loves you, it means that you should let them be. Most times crying does not mean that you are hurting his/her POSITIVE way of life, it means that you are too smart to see the lies therefore you should stay clear. A man can deceive with tears likewise a woman. Deceit is a sin against marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:03am On Jul 13, 2013
Did u knw that wen u strike a wet skin, it stings deeper than wen it's dry?

So, undecided if ma girl shld break down, cryin cos she's fucck all and sundry, i will only relax and let that cheeck get really wet with her tears b4 i wozz am a nice slap!!!!

Apart from the fact say the mark no go leave, her brian go shake so tay her madness go remain incurable undecided
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 13, 2013
Some persons just like talking shiit!
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by lyly911(f): 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
to me is embbarrassing for a guy to cry because of a girl...* spits *
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
If he cries,I cry too.The problem is that I dont put up with the drama for too long,as it gets to a point where I wud fall to the ground and starts wailing grin cheesy ,at that point,he knows its all crocodile tears all along tongue
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
I still don't know why ladies cry because of guys. undecided lipsrsealed
There are other things in life to spend tears on, not guys abeg. angry sad
If a guy cries for me, i really don't know what my reaction would be. Guess it would depend on what led to the tears in the first instance. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by blueeyes1: 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
lynpetra: Some persons just like talking shiit!
Exactly!
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by Mynd44: 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2013
alutacontinua: I still don't know why ladies cry because of guys. undecided lipsrsealed
There are other things in life to spend tears on, not guys abeg. angry sad
If a guy cries for me, i really don't know what my reaction would be. Guess it would depend on what led to the tears in the first instance. shocked shocked shocked
I can't even cry for myself not to talk of another human being.
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by Princesszoe: 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2013
lynpetra: Some persons just like talking shiit!
YOU ARE RIGHT. I WONDER HOW PEOPLE ASSOCIATE WITH SUCH PERSONS. THEY HAVE GROUP IN THIS NAIRALAND. IMMORALITY, NA THEM GET, ATTACK, NA THEM GET, BAD CHARACTER, NA THEM GET, BAB ADVISERS, NA THEY SECOND NAME. TUFIA!!! I PITY THEIR PARTNERS.

1 Like

Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by omiobo: 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
I told my ex that I'm fed up cheating on my irreplaceable girl,that we should go our separate ways. For weeks she couldn't stop crying,begging me to reconsider her. It was then I realised she loved me but I felt bad till now that I hurt her.
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by DigitalSignal(m): 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
What!!! A man crying because of a woman that cheated on him? Seriously? I'd like to see the face of that man while he's crying!
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by Flygerian1(m): 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
I cried too.
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by pri3stess(f): 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
I have not even finished crying for myself.
I will now be thinking of crying for someone else mt hewwww.
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by pri3stess(f): 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
Cholls: Mehn my brother my babes then really made me cry....I remember one morning like that when she come my apartment say she no do me again she talk say I no get camry (then na camry boys they use pass). So she tell me say she dey ashamed of me...say d way wai me and her dey shatter yellow cap go visit her friends when ever there's an outing and all her friends boyfriend they drive camry...na ah u too talk! I cry beg this babe reach my house junction she no gree o...Naija babe sha

Ehyaa sorry o, that's how poor girls behave, next time aim for rich girls.
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by DigitalSignal(m): 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2013
pri3stess: I have not even finished crying for myself.
I will now be thinking of crying for someone else mt hewwww.

It's romantic for a lady to shed genuine tears in certain circumstances; try it with a romantic guy!
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by ravensckar(m): 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
Me? cry? dts tantamount to making a show of of my foolishness. TUFIA! I wnt evn tink of it.
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by Cholls(m): 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2013
pri3stess:

Ehyaa sorry o, that's how poor girls behave, next time aim for rich girls.
My sister no be me I don't date both poor girl and rich girl they are all wanabe babes dey get nothing to offer except for hurts and pain and all this made me who I am today a strong man.
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by DigitalSignal(m): 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
Flygerian.:
I cried too.

Are you being serious? And you did this in the presence of your lady?
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
No one is above crying,just say your buttons haven't been pressed hard enough to make you cry.If love never made you cry before,then you don't know what it is,there is nothing wrong with crying in your closet but don't openly show vulnerability. Crying is a sign of weakness and I hate it but we are only humans.....

1 Like

Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by pri3stess(f): 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
Cholls:
My sister no be me I don't date both poor girl and rich girl they are all wanabe babes dey get nothing to offer except for hurts and pain and all this made me who I am today a strong man.

Well stop looking at girls that put so much emphasis on material things, look for humble girls, pay attention to their personality instead of their looks because that's where a lot of guys fail. A large number of guys think with their d4cks instead of their brains, and after the s4x, theres nothing left in the relationship. Be patient, if a girl really loves you, she will stick with you no matter what happens, so just wait for the right one to come.
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by CarmelloANGEL(m): 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
pri3stess:

Well stop looking at girls that put so much emphasis on material things, look for humble girls, pay attention to their personality instead of their looks because that's where a lot of guys fail. A large number of guys think with their d4cks instead of their brains, and after the s4x, theres nothing left in the relationship. Be patient, if a girl really loves you, she will stick with you no matter what happens, so just wait for the right one to come.
in short... He shld jst watch out 4 a gal lyk u #thatsALL
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by hrykanu231(m): 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
Whenever she cries, I know we are gona end up knacking kpekus inother to wipe the tears.
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 14, 2013
To be very sincere, i've cried 4 a particular girl many times but that was few yrs back sha! not sure of it again now!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How/where Did You Meet Your Present Spouse Or Bf/gf / Does Ladies Like Slim Guys? / What You Need For Court/registry Marriage In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.