Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Largest Backside Lady_biggest Ukwu From Ghana_#matilda - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Largest Backside Lady_biggest Ukwu From Ghana_#matilda (5438 Views)

Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) / Guys Checking Out A Lady's Backside Inside A Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Largest Backside Lady_biggest Ukwu From Ghana_#matilda by albovy(m): 5:44am On Jul 17, 2015
Hello peeps c d lady with ...d largets UKWU

Meet the lady with biggest backside in Ghana. Some of you already know her name. Her name is Matilda Hipsy. She’s a Ghanaian and a video Vixen. She’s a celebrity in Ghana and she can’t walk comfortably in public because of the hold-up she causes.

In a scale of 10, how many will you rate that backside?

1 Like

Re: Largest Backside Lady_biggest Ukwu From Ghana_#matilda by AdeniyiA(m): 5:47am On Jul 17, 2015
Useless fatty tissue undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: Largest Backside Lady_biggest Ukwu From Ghana_#matilda by marshalcarter: 5:50am On Jul 17, 2015
Implantundecided

Hmmmm

Small tym we we hear pooooowaaaaaaaaiii...itaf burstgrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Largest Backside Lady_biggest Ukwu From Ghana_#matilda by princeogbeide1(m): 5:58am On Jul 17, 2015
Mhen" I must say the truth' this gal is very sexy

2 Likes

Re: Largest Backside Lady_biggest Ukwu From Ghana_#matilda by olaideeeedris(m): 5:59am On Jul 17, 2015
Mtchwwww... Wetin b d importance of this pillow sef, Nor be to shit and to siddon? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Largest Backside Lady_biggest Ukwu From Ghana_#matilda by olaideeeedris(m): 6:02am On Jul 17, 2015
princeogbeide1:
Mhen" I must say the truth' this gal is very sexy
For u, being sexy is having big fat ass. Nobody will invite any lady with such an overload for modelling.

1 Like

Re: Largest Backside Lady_biggest Ukwu From Ghana_#matilda by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 17, 2015
Kileleyi? Warisdis?..

Listen to dis freestyle by me..

http://my.notjustok.com/track/24670/
Re: Largest Backside Lady_biggest Ukwu From Ghana_#matilda by Phikom(m): 6:13am On Jul 17, 2015
Gigantic!
Re: Largest Backside Lady_biggest Ukwu From Ghana_#matilda by wordbank(m): 6:14am On Jul 17, 2015
marshalcarter:
Implantundecided

Hmmmm

Small tym we we hear pooooowaaaaaaaaiii...itaf burstgrin
And all customers will change direction
Re: Largest Backside Lady_biggest Ukwu From Ghana_#matilda by princeogbeide1(m): 6:20am On Jul 17, 2015
olaideeeedris:
For u, being sexy is having big fat ass. Nobody will invite any lady with such an overload for modelling.

You are just being jealous" Besides she never told u that she is interested in modelling. Please try keep ur pride aside and say the truth'

1 Like

Re: Largest Backside Lady_biggest Ukwu From Ghana_#matilda by boboLIL(m): 6:21am On Jul 17, 2015
0verload......not attractive biko

3 Likes

Re: Largest Backside Lady_biggest Ukwu From Ghana_#matilda by bewla(m): 6:27am On Jul 17, 2015
ukwa
Re: Largest Backside Lady_biggest Ukwu From Ghana_#matilda by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 17, 2015
I see nothing but flesh.
Re: Largest Backside Lady_biggest Ukwu From Ghana_#matilda by kamair237(m): 6:49am On Jul 17, 2015
yet she is not married... dat says a lot.... bout da backside/yansh.... wata wata dey dere

1 Like

Re: Largest Backside Lady_biggest Ukwu From Ghana_#matilda by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 17, 2015
What is that people tell girls to make them think that all they can offer the world is layer/chunk of flesh on the chest and backside? Why has the world gone so vain?

3 Likes

Re: Largest Backside Lady_biggest Ukwu From Ghana_#matilda by marshalcarter: 7:48am On Jul 17, 2015
wordbank:
And all customers will change direction
grin
Re: Largest Backside Lady_biggest Ukwu From Ghana_#matilda by vislabraye(m): 7:57am On Jul 17, 2015
......Is this what made her a celebrity?
Re: Largest Backside Lady_biggest Ukwu From Ghana_#matilda by wiringdpt(m): 7:59am On Jul 17, 2015
Have you guys meet Ugandan and Rwanda girls? This is nothing

2 Likes

Re: Largest Backside Lady_biggest Ukwu From Ghana_#matilda by emperorchedda(m): 8:16am On Jul 17, 2015
wiringdpt:
Have you guys meet Ugandan and Rwanda girls? This is nothing
and Liberian girls... Superb! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Largest Backside Lady_biggest Ukwu From Ghana_#matilda by Faculty14(m): 8:18am On Jul 17, 2015
Her nyash is too big jor undecided

1 Like

Re: Largest Backside Lady_biggest Ukwu From Ghana_#matilda by Nwakerendu: 8:34am On Jul 17, 2015
real or fake, married, dating, searching or single. I just love this girl. she's my type. will it be possible to hook up with her?
Re: Largest Backside Lady_biggest Ukwu From Ghana_#matilda by 400billionman: 9:15am On Jul 17, 2015
I do not toast girls who don't have it like this..

That's the joy of being a woman..
Re: Largest Backside Lady_biggest Ukwu From Ghana_#matilda by obontami: 6:27am On Aug 31, 2015
400billionman:
I do not toast girls who don't have it like this..

That's the joy of being a woman..

i dey tell u my brother, i can do anything to hit dat fat ass from behind
Re: Largest Backside Lady_biggest Ukwu From Ghana_#matilda by grad2012(f): 7:58am On Aug 31, 2015
Nyc shape
Re: Largest Backside Lady_biggest Ukwu From Ghana_#matilda by 400billionman: 10:00am On Aug 31, 2015
nobody: What is that people tell girls to make them think that all they can offer the world is layer/chunk of flesh on the chest and backside? Why has the world gone so vain?

This was the funny question I was asking last year and missed one hotty like that.

When you meet your wife, you won't ask these questions.
Re: Largest Backside Lady_biggest Ukwu From Ghana_#matilda by adedayourt(m): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
bag of pooo undecided
Re: Largest Backside Lady_biggest Ukwu From Ghana_#matilda by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2015

What's this undecided OP cus ur yet to see mine smh grin
Re: Largest Backside Lady_biggest Ukwu From Ghana_#matilda by BCISLTD: 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
Investment

(1) (Reply)

(photo)When You Like Her Cousin But Not Her... / That Feeling I Had When I Met My New Neighbours.hot Sexy Promiscous Unilag Babes / Why Are Naked Mad Men Penisss Very Big?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.