Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Why Are Naked Mad Men Penisss Very Big? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Naked Mad Men Penisss Very Big? (5433 Views)

Even When They Are Naked, Women Do Not Arouse Me - Abuja Popular Crossdresser / Am I The Only Person Who Feels Mad Men Are Enjoying? / Why Do Most Mad Men Have Very Huge Dicksss??? (2) (3) (4)

Why Are Naked Mad Men Penisss Very Big? by Eglobalma: 8:25am On May 25, 2019
I had a talk with a female friend of mine and she brought of the topic like a joke. She said she noticed that naked mad men always have huge gbola and it was kinda funny because it is very true. I noticed it too, they walk around naked with very huge gbolas thats obviously useless of course and sadly many real men dont even have such. Wait is it a criteria to have a huge gbola before u go mad? Who else noticed this?

Re: Why Are Naked Mad Men Penisss Very Big? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:36am On May 25, 2019
Just imagine the kind of nonsense you want to discuss.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Naked Mad Men Penisss Very Big? by Nobody: 8:45am On May 25, 2019
Scientific reason: Because gravity keeps acting upon their gbola, streching it down until it becomes huge.

Controversial reason: Because their gbola has always been even big before they ran mad.

Re: Why Are Naked Mad Men Penisss Very Big? by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:56am On May 25, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Naked Mad Men Penisss Very Big? by SpyAC(m): 9:22am On May 25, 2019
U don't knw what our fore fathers said, pple with big gbola easily run mad bcs the think wt there gbola

Re: Why Are Naked Mad Men Penisss Very Big? by Ndukings92(m): 9:23am On May 25, 2019
but on a normal note,I have never seen a mad man with small kpekus.to get mad go just de hungry a lot of guys,ka m bia kwa

17 Likes

Re: Why Are Naked Mad Men Penisss Very Big? by Ndukings92(m): 9:25am On May 25, 2019
SpyAC:
U don't knw what our fore fathers said, pole with big gbola easily run mad bcs the think wt there gbola
chisos!
Re: Why Are Naked Mad Men Penisss Very Big? by Tsolutionifede(m): 9:26am On May 25, 2019
As a physical scientist, we can deduce dt if u expose ur gbola 2 d natural air most often it will become increasing big

Re: Why Are Naked Mad Men Penisss Very Big? by daddio(m): 10:01am On May 25, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Wen e nor get anything worthwhile to do, e jus haf to do something tank God say e nor put de chat link. grin

Re: Why Are Naked Mad Men Penisss Very Big? by daddio(m): 10:03am On May 25, 2019
Ndukings92:
but on a normal note,I have never seen a mad man with small kpekus.to get mad go just de hungry a lot of guys,ka m bia kwa

Re: Why Are Naked Mad Men Penisss Very Big? by Deepfeel(m): 10:10am On May 25, 2019
Lol just imagine they type of perverts on this forum, who is interested in looking at a mad man's d*ck grin

Re: Why Are Naked Mad Men Penisss Very Big? by Timmypromise(m): 11:10am On May 25, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
Scientific reason: Because gravity keeps acting upon their gbola, streching it down until it becomes huge.

Controversial reason: Because their gbola has always been even big before they ran mad.

Laugh wan kill me
Re: Why Are Naked Mad Men Penisss Very Big? by Oluromantic: 11:11am On May 25, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Everyone has d right to discuss what he/she has in mind so long he/she isn't breaking any rule

Re: Why Are Naked Mad Men Penisss Very Big? by Nobody: 11:16am On May 25, 2019
Hmm I guess you really want to bleep one
Talk true
Re: Why Are Naked Mad Men Penisss Very Big? by dreamwords: 11:30am On May 25, 2019
Gay op
Re: Why Are Naked Mad Men Penisss Very Big? by mrNEMZY(m): 11:35am On May 25, 2019
Men generally have two brains the main brain in the head, and that in the testes. Yes, millions of neurons are embedded in the testes, though a lot of feminist scientists have refused to acknowledge the presence of a second brain in males, it doesn't compromise the fact.
Ask yourself, why do men through out history acquire more heights in innovation, sports, war, and infact every sphere of life?
Some men like Einstein, learnt how to make use of both brains, but it made them to have really small genitals. Most intellectually daft men on the other hand have very large genitals.
In the case of Mad Men, the error mostly (99% cases) affects the logical and cognitive function of the testial brains, and therefore the only function left is for it to grow the genital size.

However it must be noted that Mad Men are generally wiser than their female counterparts.

Nonsense

Re: Why Are Naked Mad Men Penisss Very Big? by Nobody: 11:36am On May 25, 2019
op it's obvious u have a small gbola,it's either u are jelos or u are gay
Re: Why Are Naked Mad Men Penisss Very Big? by Melvinsofty: 12:00pm On May 25, 2019
grin grin[color=#990000][/color] just can stop laughing nor be lie Sha but people dey observe things o
Re: Why Are Naked Mad Men Penisss Very Big? by clive2u(m): 12:23pm On May 25, 2019
U and ur gf are defiling poor mad men in ur area with ur eyes. Headline for next week; couple caught having a party with a mad man in an uncompleted building. I trust naija bloggers
Re: Why Are Naked Mad Men Penisss Very Big? by emmancipated(m): 3:01pm On May 25, 2019
that is a prerequisite for madness if you don't know
Re: Why Are Naked Mad Men Penisss Very Big? by BlackfireX: 3:53pm On May 25, 2019
The reason is because the photosynthesis of the gravity pulls the oblong in an aplomb dimension, so that when the crakum becomes bunkum the higi haga ..

I have other reasons but this one is okay
Re: Why Are Naked Mad Men Penisss Very Big? by Maromark(m): 3:56pm On May 25, 2019
mrNEMZY:
Men generally have two brains the main brain in the head, and that in the testes. Yes, millions of neurons are embedded in the testes, though a lot of feminist scientists have refused to acknowledge the presence of a second brain in males, it doesn't compromise the fact.
Ask yourself, why do men through out history acquire more heights in innovation, sports, war, and infact every sphere of life?
Some men like Einstein, learnt how to make use of both brains, but it made them to have really small genitals. Most intellectually daft men on the other hand have very large genitals.
In the case of Mad Men, the error mostly (99% cases) affects the logical and cognitive function of the testial brains, and therefore the only function left is for it to grow the genital size.

However it must be noted that Mad Men are generally wiser than their female counterparts.

Nonsense

Lol Funny guy. Alhouhg you re really crazy grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Naked Mad Men Penisss Very Big? by BIGGIE121(m): 4:25pm On May 25, 2019
Eglobalma:
I had a talk with a female friend of mine and she brought of the topic like a joke. She said she noticed that naked mad men always have huge gbola and it was kinda funny because it is very true. I noticed it too, they walk around naked with very huge gbolas thats obviously useless of course and sadly many real men dont even have such. Wait is it a criteria to have a huge gbola before u go mad? Who else noticed this?
story for the gods
Re: Why Are Naked Mad Men Penisss Very Big? by Vizzim: 4:29pm On May 25, 2019
Eglobalma:

Op not every Nigerians noticed the above discussed topic. But some real men you are sane possesses such criteria.
Re: Why Are Naked Mad Men Penisss Very Big? by fox26: 5:33pm On May 25, 2019
Now I can understand that mad man never rape women, but women attempt to rape these mad man. My sisters, keep playing next to the madmen they have a lot of sperms, enough to fill up your vajayjay.
Re: Why Are Naked Mad Men Penisss Very Big? by Eglobalma: 5:36pm On May 25, 2019
SmellySperm:
op it's obvious u have a small gbola,it's either u are jelos or u are gay

Its ur type that pretend to make call so u can stare at a huge mad man gbola. Idiot , I don observe una tire

Re: Why Are Naked Mad Men Penisss Very Big? by Nobody: 11:58am On May 26, 2019
Eglobalma:

Its ur type that pretend to make call so u can stare at a huge mad man gbola. Idiot , I don observe una tire

Lmfao

Twins Like Couple; Check Out Adorable Birthday Photoshoot Of These Cute Twins / W / Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend