Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,121 members, 7,821,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials (8621 Views)

Osinbajo: Corrupt Officials Funding Anti-government Media War / My South/south Brothers, Whither You? / Umar Yakubu-Barde Recommends Amputation & Hanging For Corrupt Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by francizy(m): 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
1after:

Where did I say you insulted my tribe? Abeg step aside with your hypocrisy.

Hehehehehe, hypocrisy is when I attack you and leave the other mugu but I directed my words at both mugus... grin
Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by 1after: 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehehe, hypocrisy is when I attack you and leave the other mugu but I directed my words at both mugus... grin

Your father is the mugu. You will cry when I return your insult, dont start what you cant finish little man.

1 Like

Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by jstbeinhonest(m): 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Who are the "WE"?...Are you having an identity crisis?...Stand for yourself...Group is an illusion...I quoted your comment and you're yapping about nonexistent "We"...smh...gringrin Stand on your own and argue on what you know and understand...Don't write stuff that with a little push, you start fidgeting and seeking refuge under a "WE" identity... I quoted you not We...cheesy

Oh god!,what kind of...damn!!...if u knew u had no sensible reply u shouldnt have quoted me...U jst 'squibble dabled',and ended up making no point.Nd to think dat ur moniker reads 'why not the truth'...smh
Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by MizMyColi(f): 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
francizy:

Wow! shocked

I quite agree with you, especially on the bolded. Well, this thread has actually made me reason in many directions and am inclined to agree with all of you. Thanks Miz, would have married you if not that I already have a wife.. grin

Lmao.
Lyntiffany, your husband is flirting with me otongue

Well Francizy, I'm glad you and other discerning minds on this thread now understand my leanings.

No matter how objective I decide to be, there are certain issues like that will stir emotions in me, and it applies to all of us in this section.

Some of us are so passionate about politics that we have lost the flair to comment in other sections.

No matter how bad my brother is, even though I am condemning him, it is only human to soft pedal the moment I notice a mob outside waiting to lynch him, if he must die, let him die by my own hands.
It's a human thing to do and I will not pander to the whims of anyone who tries to make me feel ashamed of my emotions.
In addition to my objectivity, these are things that make me roundedly human.

That said, I recently learned that Uduaghan and Ohakim are being probed...
Guess what I did when I saw the threads on FP I said "GooD!" and squeezed my mouth like a person ready to attack, though I never commented on the thread.

Like I said, all we want is a Nigeria that works....not everyone will be supportive of this government, if my own way of making Nigeria work is by being in the opposition and picking out Credible holes and Gaffes in the Buhari led administration, then so be it!
It behoves on me and my conscience if my actions are borne out of sincerity of purpose or outright hate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by francizy(m): 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
1after:

Your father is the mugu. You will cry when I return your insult, dont start what you cant finish little man.

Hahahahaha, uncouth mofo.. Is that the best you can muster? Insulting a man that doesn't even know you exist? A man that has never engaged with in any way? I won't fall to your level and insult your parents because I have mine and was brought up to respect people's parents.

You called me a hypocryte and then cried when I returned the favour by calling you a mugu. You can't really do anything other than piling up garbage, thinking you're insulting me while you're belittling yourself. This will be my last reply to you.
Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by 1after: 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
[s]
francizy:

Hahahahaha, uncouth mofo.. Is that the best you can muster? Insulting a man that doesn't even know you exist? A man that has never engaged with in any way? I won't fall to your level and insult your parents because I have mine and was brought up to respect people's parents.

You called me a hypocryte and then cried when I returned the favour by calling you a mugu. You can't really do anything other than piling up garbage, thinking you're insulting me while you're belittling yourself. This will be my last reply to you.
[/s]

Trash coming from a shameless hypocrite and m.oronic dingbat. A known smello and accursed mofo forming saint. Which parents? You have got none cos we all know the baby factory story, you stylishly hailed your other bigot that called another region Southwest and later forming saint. If pointing out your hypocrisy is an insult then you must be a certified fool. You should be ashamed of your pathetic and useless life, coward like you can only hide behind a fellow animal to denigrate other tribe. Shameless thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by francizy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lmao.

Well Francizy, I'm glad you and other discerning minds on this thread now understand my leanings.

No matter how objective I decide to be, there are certain issues like that will stir emotions in me, and it applies to all of us in this section.

Some of us are so passionate about politics that we have lost the flair to comment in other sections.

No matter how bad my brother is, even though I am condemning him, it is only human to soft pedal the moment I notice a mob outside waiting to lynch him, if he must die, let him die by my own hands.
It's a human thing to do and I will not pander to the whims of anyone who tries to make me feel ashamed of my emotions.

Guess what I did when I saw the threads on FP I said "GooD!" and squeezed my mouth like a person ready to attack, though I never commented on the thread.

Like I said, all we want is a Nigeria that works....not everyone will be supportive of this government, if my own way of making Nigeria work is by being in the opposition and picking out Credible holes and Gaffes in the Buhari led administration, then so be it!
It behoves on me and my conscience if my actions are borne out of sincerity of purpose or outright hate.

Nice one Miz.. When it comes to criticizing Buhari, count me in. It's rather healthy to hold him accountable to all his actions. God help us all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by nigerianvenom(m): 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

angry
I disagree with you here Francizy.
We as a people will resist any attempt to further malign and subjugate us as a people, while under the very auspices of our collective resources. Mbanu!

This is a federation.
If it is good for Okoro, then it is equally good for Kabiru and Segun.

#GoFigure

that is it.nothing more

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

Oh god!,what kind of...damn!!...if u knew u had no sensible reply u shouldnt have quoted me...U jst 'squibble dabled',and ended up making no point.Nd to think dat ur moniker reads 'why not the truth'...smh

I talk to men not boys...goodnight

1 Like

Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by lyntiffany(f): 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lmao.

Miz dear, my francizy is not bound by chains or shackles his free to mingle as long as he does that without inflicting (emotional )pains.
Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by MizMyColi(f): 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
grin
lyntiffany:
Miz dear, my francizy is not bound by chains or shackles his free to mingle as long as he does that without inflicting (emotional )pains.
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Archbishop Obinna Abused By Pro-Biafran Protesters / Enugu State Governor Votes, Observers Describe Elections As Peaceful / Nigeria Establishes Virtual Court Rooms/Studios In Correctional Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.