Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials (8589 Views)

Osinbajo: Corrupt Officials Funding Anti-government Media War / My South/south Brothers, Whither You? / Umar Yakubu-Barde Recommends Amputation & Hanging For Corrupt Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by 1after: 8:47am On Jul 17, 2015
fulanimafia:

They don't really mean what they're saying, it's just venting. I understand how they could feel suffocated but only objectivity will rescue them from their skewed perceptions.

All evidence points to the opposite of what they're saying so they're clearly letting off some steam, one of them even boldly claimed he was suspending objectivity just for this thread (hopefully).

Na wao. I dont know how someone can defend a thief cos he feels the thief is being persecuted. These politicians are always together in Abuja sharing money and folks are here fighting and defending them cos of ethnic politics. A PDP guy here was even defending Sanusi Lamido the other day, this country should just split by Gods grace so everyone can face his palaver. Gosh...

3 Likes

Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by MizMyColi(f): 8:48am On Jul 17, 2015
obailala:
You are defending the right of thieves who steal from the money meant for you simply because you think the police doing the arrest is from another ethnic group. If a south eastern governor loots his state, whose money has he looted?... Is he looting from hausas or is he looting from poor southeasterners?

This is the very shity mentality the typical black man has exhibited for centuries that makes us lower animals.

No.
Don't misconstrue my submission please.
If you noticed, I cut out a certain part of his write up and attacked it.

What I cannot fathom is why a certain region of this federation is always painted in bad light.
All corruption in Nigeria originates from this region.
Nothing good can come out of this region.
Surely, you don't expect me to be okay with that.

Probe heaven, probe earth, probe the world underneath if you need to, all I'm saying is that, if it is good for Mr Goose, then surely, it has to be good for Bro Gander.
Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by 1after: 8:49am On Jul 17, 2015
[s]
SupremeTeam:

Taju diss always reveals the Majestic one cheesy

Nigga say my name!

Lol
[/s]

Bishopmagic, The cursed yeebhoe from Ebonyi. The shameless one from the erosion ravaged region, shame on you for denying your tribe. Nitwit

1 Like

Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by francizy(m): 8:50am On Jul 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

I might tilt towards your angle.

Barcanista, whynotthetruth, could you please help confirm that prior to this time, no highly placed corrupt public office holder has even so much as gotten a remanding in prison?
Good Morning

I won't be surprised anyway...North thieves, South thieves...who will imprison who?
I cannot even vouch that Jona didn't touch any stray kobo. All I know is that he meant well for this country and did the best he could, given the circumstances and near zero support.

Oga Fulani, if these people who claim "No Corruption" meant business, they will uphold the court ruling.
They would stop any attempt to bail him.
More importantly!!! They will not show us a group of jubilant crowd, scaling airport fences to welcome him home.

I take it as a slap in the face. We were busy lamenting that Sule Lamido got "just a remanding" when a young man was sentenced to death for stealing...what was it again? Chicken abi tin tomatoes (pun intended)...
Then we were dealt a bigger blow when it was learned he's been granted bail.

I take it as a form of... "ntoiii to your southerners, we own this country, we will do with our own as we please, All hail the Lamido!!!"

This is why I said Buhari cannot fight this hydra headed monster when the said monster sits as an effigy in the centre of his living room.

shocked shocked shocked

Where's my dictionary??

Grammar here and there, to the point that I almost thought the bolded's an English word... grin
Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by SupremeTeam: 8:50am On Jul 17, 2015
1after:
[s][/s]

Bishopmagic, The cursed yeebhoe from Ebonyi. The shameless one from the erosion ravaged region, shame on you for denying your tribe. Nitwit

Lol. You don give me state for Ibo land?

At least there is no doubt that your a resident osogbo Muslim dunce

Taju grin

Ramadan Kareem marafarker

1 Like

Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by MizMyColi(f): 8:53am On Jul 17, 2015
tbaba1234:

I'd like to believe you are an objective person so i'd address you.

First of all, the crimes Ohakim, Lamido, Nyarko etc are accused of , are bailable offences. The fact that they were released on bail is not the end of the case. Bode George was released on bail before his conviction.

Let us be honest with ourselves, this is the first time in a long time that the EFCC is active. They are at least showing some guts and chasing some very powerful men.

Nyarko and Sylva are APC men, yet they are been investigated. New charges have been brought on sylva.

Dasuki was arrested yesterday.

Let us not let hatred becloud judgment. Elections are over, the campaign is over.

I am convinced that the present government is doing its best to sanitize the system.

Okay.
We have seen how that of Sule Lamido/Nyako went down...

Personally, I like that Uduaghan is on blast too.
I will like to see what charges are brought against him and how the judgement pans out.

@Fulanimafia....Ibori was jailed in Jona's admin, not so?
Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by 1after: 8:55am On Jul 17, 2015
[s]
SupremeTeam:

Lol. You don give me state for Ibo land?

At least there is no doubt that your a resident osogbo Muslim dunce

Taju ;Dver-a-charcoal-and-wood-fire-in-a-large-outdoor-barbeque-pit-Its--Stock-Photo.jpg[/img]
[/s]

Accursed yeebhoe fool, I have never in my life step in Osun before. I am as well proud of my region but you are ashamed of your cursed region. You are senile and reason you cry everyday on nairaland like a battered b.itch. The SW are not the cause of your badluck and misfortune, go worry about your sad beast region and stop foaming in the mouth. Yeebhoe dingbat

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by MizMyColi(f): 8:56am On Jul 17, 2015
kaboninc:

Lool.

I've seen this write up by Barcanista.

Actually the judge in Kano did rule that he be remanded in a prison facility (not because he has been pronounced guilty) but because the EFCC said they couldn't accommodate him probably because their hands were full.

However, the judge did say another vacation judge will listen to the bail application because the legal system would be going on a vacation. They have a calendar of their own.

Oh, so he hasn't been pronounced guilty sef.
How did I miss that part

I see it's the usual attendant rigmarolling because he's some highly placed public officer.

Cc: Fulanimafia
Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by fulanimafia: 8:57am On Jul 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

I might tilt towards your angle.

Barcanista, whynotthetruth, could you please help confirm that prior to this time, no highly placed corrupt public office holder has even so much as gotten a remanding in prison?
Good Morning

I won't be surprised anyway...North thieves, South thieves...who will imprison who?
I cannot even vouch that Jona didn't touch any stray kobo. All I know is that he meant well for this country and did the best he could, given the circumstances and near zero support.

Oga Fulani, if these people who claim "No Corruption" meant business, they will uphold the court ruling.
They would stop any attempt to bail him.
More importantly!!! They will not show us a group of jubilant crowd, scaling airport fences to welcome him home.

I take it as a slap in the face. We were busy lamenting that Sule Lamido got "just a remanding" when a young man was sentenced to death for stealing...what was it again? Chicken abi tin tomatoes (pun intended)...
Then we were dealt a bigger blow when it was learned he's been granted bail.

I take it as a form of... "ntoiii to your southerners, we own this country, we will do with our own as we please, All hail the Lamido!!!"

This is why I said Buhari cannot fight this hydra headed monster when the said monster sits as an effigy in the centre of his living room.

While it is intensely gratifying to substitute realty with our perceptions, it will never fail to mislead.

Now you and your ilk are suggesting corruption in the south should be encouraged, particularly militancy. Are you also trying to show that 'it is our oyel and we will do with our own as we please?'

What then separates you from the ignorance you were castigating?

2 Likes

Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by SupremeTeam: 8:59am On Jul 17, 2015
1after:
[s][/s]

Accursed yeebhoe fool, I have never in my life step in Osun before. I am as well proud of my region but you are ashamed of your cursed region. You are senile and reason you cry everyday on nairaland like a battered b.itch. The SW are not the cause of your badluck and misfortune, go worry about your sad beast region and stop foaming in the mouth. Yeebhoe dingbat

SupremeTeam:

Does that mean you won't be partaking in some juicy pork roasts?

Which we intend to wash down with some barrels of Bavarian Beer

No wonder you Muslims are always mad n sh1t.

Have a pork sandwhich and wash it down with beer
Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by fulanimafia: 9:02am On Jul 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

Okay.
We have seen how that of Sule Lamido/Nyako went down...

Personally, I like that Uduaghan is on blast too.
I will like to see what charges are brought against him and how the judgement pans out.

@Fulanimafia....Ibori was jailed in Jona's admin, not so?

Though a bit hazy, I believe Ibori was jailed by the UK legal system.
Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by 1after: 9:03am On Jul 17, 2015
SupremeTeam:

Bishopmagic the baby factory product, You keep shooting offpoint. I am not a Muslim, you will cry here today. I know you are frustrated in real life cos of the way you are always aggressive and throwing insult, you even hate your own tribe and always denying it. Maybe its because you dont know your real Dad, be worried about your cursed sad beast region and stop crying all day on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by Appleyard(m): 9:04am On Jul 17, 2015
francizy:

Am no fan of Buhari, hence, I cancelled the "your" up there. You really don't get what am saying, if our politicians down South are made to develop fear of ending up in jail when they loot, maybe we will definitely experience the growth, impact and dividends of democracy we've long craved for..

Exactly! You see, the problem with some of us is that we don't want to see things the way they should be. I got your message very clearly. Corruption and government insensitivity has been the twin terror factors bedevilling our national order. And if, like you rightly said, our government in the south-south and south-east are visibly shaken and dealt with, and thus negate their corrupt tendencies, who would benefit the more from it? We the people, of course. And if the North or west decide to keep their corrupt personels, what is our business? Will a Fayose's misrule and mismanagement directly relate to Delta or Enugu? If no, then why are some of us crying foul in the ungoing war against corruption? And who says the war on corruption is totally biased? Is Lamido and co a southerner or easterner? Some of us always want to make much ado about nothing, tribalise and regionalised issues under myopic views and delusive poilitical tendencies.

We would blindly and tribalistically defend our own, even when they are rampantly impoverishing the people they are meant to rule or supposedly fighting for.
Can anyone point to one meaningful thing all the successive governors of the states, senators, reps, chairmen, inter alia, in the south-south and sout east have done that largely impacted positively on the lives of the citizenry in those places, other than to loot, embezzled and mismanage the little accrued to them?

Or what has the likes of Tompolo, Ateke Tom, Asari and others, done for the region? Were they not supposed to be fighting for the common good of the region? But now that they have access to billions upon billions, what have the common man benefited from these hawks of satan? I will tell you; nothing!
Today, Asari has one of the best university in the west africa region, but it would sadden your heart to know that he sighted it in Cotonou. What happen to his own Ijaw land? Very pathetic! Yet this same man would later come out to urge you to fight; fight that only benefit them.
Tompolo has done nothing for his people. Ateke, nothing! Uduaghan, at least did something, and it was a remarkable one: a whooping debt left-over of 636 billion naira for Okowa to enjoy. Isn't that wonderfu? And if this man is to be brought to book now, some idiotic tribal sentimentalists would still cry out that Buhari is bias.

There is nothing more despicable than a man who chose to sink with the captain of a boat who have misled him much of the way, even when a life line is thrown at him.

Very pathetic!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by MizMyColi(f): 9:06am On Jul 17, 2015
fulanimafia:

While it is intensely gratifying to substitute realty with our perceptions, it will never fail to mislead.

Now you and your ilk are suggesting corruption in the south should be encouraged, particularly militancy. Are you also trying to show that 'it is our oyel and we will do with our own as we please?'

What then separates you from the ignorance you were castigating?

Wait till I unfollow this thread before misconstruing my statement.

My position is this...

If it is good for Goose, it is good for Gander.
If you must call out the filth of high places in the south, please do so with equal magnanimity for those in the north.
There should be no sacred cow.

Refusal to comply will see us do what it takes to protect our own.
Leave them to us, we will deal with them in-housewink
Shikena.

No, strike out the comment above, that was based on emotions....

On the flip side, I go with Francizy this time....
Let them deal with all proven corrupt southerners, since they are the ones in power, let them help clean our house and our mess, in the hopes that they are witch-hunting us....while the filth in theirs smell to the high heavens!
Thitherto, Judgement day.
Either way, we win...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by SupremeTeam: 9:06am On Jul 17, 2015
P
1after:

Bishopmagic the baby factory product, You keep shooting offpoint. I am not a Muslim, you will cry here today. I know you are frustrated in real life cos of the way you are always aggressive and throwing insult, you even hate your own tribe and always denying it. Maybe its because you dont know your real Dad, be worried about your cursed sad beast region and stop crying all day on nairaland.

Lol.

A taju omota from the region with the highest bastard GDP is calling me a bastard?

Wonders shall never end
Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by MizMyColi(f): 9:08am On Jul 17, 2015
fulanimafia:

Though a bit hazy, I believe Ibori was jailed by the UK legal system.

And you think the GEJ admin couldn't have brokered a deal to see to some leniency appropriated to him @Ibori?
Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by 1after: 9:12am On Jul 17, 2015
SupremeTeam:
P

Lol.

A taju omota from the region with the highest bastard GDP is calling me a bastard?

Wonders shall never end

Buhahahaha, A cursed kidnapper from the cursed land of baby factory is still foaming in the mouth. Which one is your mom here? Lwkmd ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by francizy(m): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2015
Appleyard:

Exactly! You see, the problem with some of us is that we don't want to see things the way they should be. I got your message very clearly. Corruption and government insensitivity has been the twin terror factors bedevilling our national order. And if, like you rightly said, our government in the south-south and south-east are visibly shaken and dealt with, and thus negate their corrupt tendencies, who would benefit the more from it? We the people, of course. And if the North or west decide to keep their corrupt personels, what is our business? Will a Fayose's misrule and mismanagement directly relate to Delta or Enugu? If no, then why are some of us crying foul in the ungoing war against corruption? And who says the war on corruption is totally biased? Is Lamido and co a southerner or easterner? Some of us always want to make much ado about nothing, tribalise and regionalised issues under myopic views and delusive poilitical tendencies.

We would blindly and tribalistically defend our own, even when they are rampantly impoverishing the people they are meant to rule or supposedly fighting for.
Can anyone point to one meaningful thing all the successive governors of the states, senators, reps, chairmen, inter alia, in the south-south and sout east have done that largely impacted positively on the lives of the citizenry in those places, other than to loot, embezzled and mismanage the little accrued to them?

Or what has the likes of Tompolo, Ateke Tom, Asari and others, done for the region? Were they not supposed to be fighting for the common good of the region? But now that they have access to billions upon billions, what have the common man benefited from these hawks of satan? I will tell you; nothing!
Today, Asari has one of the best university in the west africa region, but it would sadden your heart to know that he sighted it in Cotonou. What happen to his own Ijaw land? Very pathetic! Yet this same man would later come out to urge you to fight; fight that only benefit them.
Tompolo has done nothing for his people. Ateke, nothing! Uduaghan, at least did something, and it was a remarkable one: a whooping debt left-over of 636 billion naira for Okowa to enjoy. Isn't that wonderfu? And if this man is to be brought to book now, some idiotic tribal sentimentalists would still cry out that Buhari is bias.

There is nothing more despicable than a man who chose to sink with the captain of a boat who have misled him much of the way, even when a life line is thrown at him.

Very pathetic!

The bolded is what I've been talking about here. People from other region will only point accusing fingers at the South East/South South politicians as the corrupt set, leaving out their own. Make it a more realistic/true statement thus: all Nigerian politicians are corrupt and are criminals! Left for me, I won't fight for any SE/SS politician who is probed and found guilty because to me, it's good for the region.
Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by fulanimafia: 9:17am On Jul 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

And you think the GEJ admin couldn't have brokered a deal to see to some leniency appropriated to him @Ibori?

Are you finally agreeing your hero is sympathetic to corruption? I knew you'd come around wink

Kudos for your earlier post, but the FACT remains that under the current administration, Northerners have felt the most intense heat in this war against corruption than southerners so abeg free that wolf you've been crying about.

1 Like

Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by MizMyColi(f): 9:25am On Jul 17, 2015
fulanimafia:

Are you finally agreeing your hero is sympathetic to corruption? I knew you'd come around.

Kudos for your earlier post, but the FACT remains that under the current administration, Northerners have felt the must intense heat in this war against corruption than southerners so abeg free that wolf you've been crying about.

I, unlike your ilk, do not throw the baby out with the bath water. You lot never saw anything good in him.

Which heat if my ask?
Until the recently arrested Sambo Dasuki? Who is a GEJite/PDP admin? Same for Sule Lamido? (Let me go partisanal)
Sorry, no heat.
No court ruling was made on Lamido.
I've been engaging in hocus pocus all along.
Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by docsholz(m): 9:30am On Jul 17, 2015
This is one of the reasons I believe Nigeria should collapse, Nigeria cannot fight corruption under the constant threat of tribalism, if Yorubas have their own country and a politician embezzles money he'll be dealt with without rants of witch hunting and tribalism

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by fulanimafia: 9:37am On Jul 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

I, unlike your ilk, do not throw the baby out with the bath water. You lot never saw anything good in him.

Which heat if my ask?
Until the recently arrested Sambo Dasuki? Who is a GEJite/PDP admin? Same for Sule Lamido? (Let me go partisanal)
Sorry, no heat.
No court ruling was made on Lamido.
I've been engaging in hocus pocus all along.

So now you're losing the regional argument so you want to go partisan? Lol.

Is Nyako from Umuleri?
Is Lamido from Effurun?
Is Dasuki from Uromi?

Mizmycoli what part of the concept of adjourned cases do you not understand? The case was adjourned till September 28th and the offences Lamido was indicted for were bailable, that's why he was eventually granted bail. How does that discredit the fight against corruption?

I emphasize that northerners have received the most heat in the fight against corruption under this administration.

4 Likes

Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by MizMyColi(f): 9:48am On Jul 17, 2015
fulanimafia:

Is Nyako from Umuleri?
Is Lamido from Effurun?
Is Dasuki from Uromi?

Mizmycoli what part of the concept of adjourned cases do you not understand? The case was adjourned till September 28th and the offences Lamido was indicted for were bailable, that's why he was eventually granted bail. How does that discredit the fight against corruption?

I emphasize that northerners have received the most heat in the fight against corruption under this administration.

Dasuki is being grilled because of his role in the 1985 coup that saw Buhari get booted out.
Stop painting him as the best thing since sliced bread and butter.

You are a Fulanimafia.
It is in your unwritten code as a people that forgiveness is a sin.

What party does Nyako belong? and Lamido?
Bail ko, Ballerina ni.
All rich men offences in Nigeria are bailable.

Let Buhari call a spade a spade and equally grill core APC northerners.
Then I will have no option than be forced to take him serious.

Uduaghan is being probed too, let's watch and see how that pans out.
Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by coolitempa(f): 9:51am On Jul 17, 2015
fulanimafia:

Is Nyako from Umuleri?
Is Lamido from Effurun?
Is Dasuki from Uromi?

And we all remember how Stella oduah was caught out but supported by her tribe.....they even voted her into the senate......please give these people their Biafra.....they stink up the place..... angry

4 Likes

Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by fulanimafia: 9:57am On Jul 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

Dasuki is being grilled because of his role in the 1985 coup that saw Buhari get booted out.

You are a Fulanimafia.

Bail ko, Ballerina ni.

1. You have lost the plot, your argument was regional not partisan, I'm glad you've finally agreed that northerners are the most hunted down in the current fight against corruption.

2. @ bolded, please don't tell me you're that ignorant and gullible. I expect the re-echo of such fallacies from the likes of OremuSenile and not someone who presents herself as enlightened.

Goodbye.

2 Likes

Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

You are a Fulanimafia.

Bail ko, Ballerina ni.

Stop displaying ignorance,Nyako is a card carying member of d APC.

3 Likes

Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by fulanimafia: 10:07am On Jul 17, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

I didn't even see that bit grin, anyway they said they were suspending objectivity for this thread so they should be pardoned.

2 Likes

Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by MizMyColi(f): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2015
fulanimafia:

1. You have lost the plot, your argument was regional not partisan, I'm glad you've finally agreed that northerners are the most hunted down in the current fight against corruption.

2. @ bolded, please don't tell me you're that ignorant and gullible. I expect the re-echo of such fallacies from the likes of OremuSenile and not someone who presents herself as enlightened.

Goodbye.

Before I bid you mine...
Please don't throw the card of intellectual blackmail associated with your ilk. Being enlightened or not has nothing to do with a truth I just echoed.
It must have hit where it hurt.

Have you been to the middle belt to see the carnage caused by the fulanis? Even when unprovoked? Has Mr Buhari addressed them or openly condemned such?
I ask you, has he?

I would not take offence if I am told to my face that I am arrogant because the average Ibo man appears to be....of a truth.
It bothers on me and my conscience to decide if I am different or not, and not getting all worked up like someone just threw shiit in my face.

IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Buhari doesn't forgive nor forget, neither does he even trust himself let alone somebody outside his family.

He is used to "show of force" and hadn't any experience where rule of law is apply accept now hence he is living his old self.

Bye Byesmiley
Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by fulanimafia: 10:12am On Jul 17, 2015
coolitempa:

And we all remember how Stella oduah was caught out but supported by her tribe.....they even voted her into the senate......please give these people their Biafra.....they stink up the place..... angry

My sister it's not surprising anymore since over there, drug trafficking is praised as hustling and they are encouraged to get rich or die trying grin (I learnt that on NL.)
Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by MizMyColi(f): 10:15am On Jul 17, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

No, you should stop displaying crass ignorance.

Did you see a question mark after the question I asked?
What does that suggest to you?
Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by fulanimafia: 10:18am On Jul 17, 2015
fulanimafia:

Re: A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials by asha80(m): 10:18am On Jul 17, 2015
fulanimafia:

My sister it's not surprising anymore since over there, drug trafficking is praised as hustling and they are encouraged to get rich or die trying grin (I learnt that on NL.)
same way being indolent is seen as a virtue in your place

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olu Falae: Zoning Advocates Are Pursuing Selfish Interests / Supreme Court Judgement: Justice Has Been Served – Tinubu / Protest Over Removal Of Labour Party’s Sen. Nwokocha, Irresponsible - Abia PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.