Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Public Places To Have S** If You Dont Have A House - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Public Places To Have S** If You Dont Have A House (6898 Views)

5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos / 10 Disgraceful Ways Nigerian Guys Approach Ladies In Public Places / How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Public Places To Have S** If You Dont Have A House by NHWpEFBMeJNEFBt: 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
Danova:
Hey I've added a "hammer"...

hshhdjjdnkdk

Re: Public Places To Have S** If You Dont Have A House by Wukari(m): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
Boxer007:

Boo boo, One night stand fuking a man in the ass outside a night club behind parked lorry is the best feeling ever. I love fuking men

you do not belong here, ass fucker.
Re: Public Places To Have S** If You Dont Have A House by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
At the car park..
Re: Public Places To Have S** If You Dont Have A House by Mcbussy(m): 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
Chai!... see thread. Leaders of 2moro grin

This is why all these old men won't pass power to d next generation. cry

Re: Public Places To Have S** If You Dont Have A House by Nomzylicious(f): 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
Jascon4:

Every man has a right to an erection my dear, whether or not he has an apartment does not exactly hold water.
yes every man is, but he is below 25 years of age the girl would be far younger. They should rather focus on important things now and not looking for a place to have sex...
Re: Public Places To Have S** If You Dont Have A House by Nomzylicious(f): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
jackyraw09:

I agree with you but this is true only in nigeria where 90% of ladies are gold diggers and oil/gas.

they go for oily hands and when it turns to red blood the guy is on his own.
No offense meant but i don't get d similarity of ur comment and the topic.
Re: Public Places To Have S** If You Dont Have A House by Teeboy15(m): 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
Boxer007:

Boo boo, One night stand fuking a man in the ass outside a night club behind parked lorry is the best feeling ever. I love fuking men
Bia... did u jst type dat or my eyes ain't seeing well? shocked
Re: Public Places To Have S** If You Dont Have A House by Teeboy15(m): 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
Bring ur girl to my house whenever konji visits ...
Re: Public Places To Have S** If You Dont Have A House by 30secs(m): 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
Boxer007:

why are you like this na?
Re: Public Places To Have S** If You Dont Have A House by abbeyty(m): 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
Try a public toilet or o ontop of mango tree
Re: Public Places To Have S** If You Dont Have A House by Dharey55(m): 1:39am On Jul 18, 2015
U can try it on a bike
Re: Public Places To Have S** If You Dont Have A House by SenJoe(m): 2:09am On Jul 18, 2015
Nomzylicious:
Go get a place of ur own. A man without money to rent an apartment or hotel is not entitled to an Erected penis..
Seconded.
Re: Public Places To Have S** If You Dont Have A House by skyfullofstars(f): 4:17am On Jul 18, 2015
Perhaps somebody can lend you their apartment? I have no other ideas, seriously.
Re: Public Places To Have S** If You Dont Have A House by jaybee104(m): 7:43am On Jul 18, 2015
Inside her papa room..trust me, its the best place
Re: Public Places To Have S** If You Dont Have A House by jaybee104(m): 7:49am On Jul 18, 2015
popweezy:
on top live transformer..thank me later
Na wen una go jam for hell he go thank u abi grin?
Re: Public Places To Have S** If You Dont Have A House by rosy4u(f): 8:17am On Jul 18, 2015
Boxer007:

CHISOS !!!!! shocked
Re: Public Places To Have S** If You Dont Have A House by popweezy(m): 9:07am On Jul 18, 2015
jaybee104:

Na wen una go jam for hell he go thank u abi grin?
lol..no be im dey luk 4 wia to jam toto ni??
Re: Public Places To Have S** If You Dont Have A House by Presbulg(m): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
Well, what a SHITTY post this turned out to be wink
Re: Public Places To Have S** If You Dont Have A House by Boxer007(m): 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
Wukari:

you do not belong here, ass fucker.

Boo boo, I like your lips
Re: Public Places To Have S** If You Dont Have A House by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
Boxer007:

If you are truly gay, you have a lot of courage.
Re: Public Places To Have S** If You Dont Have A House by Boxer007(m): 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
chiddyok:

If you are truly gay, you have a lot of courage.

Boo bo, Yes I can take yur man any day. Give me his number and I will send you pictures of me and yur man in the shower
Re: Public Places To Have S** If You Dont Have A House by QueenFusa16(f): 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nomzylicious:
Go get a place of ur own. A man without money to rent an apartment or hotel is not entitled to an Erected penis..
Osheeey oh baby.. ..
Re: Public Places To Have S** If You Dont Have A House by Chuknovski(m): 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
inside Transformer
Re: Public Places To Have S** If You Dont Have A House by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
Boxer007:

Boo bo, Yes I can take yur man any day. Give me his number and I will send you pictures of me and yur man in the shower
No 'man'.
Re: Public Places To Have S** If You Dont Have A House by Antoeni(m): 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
Shrine
Re: Public Places To Have S** If You Dont Have A House by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
JOEFY:
If you are under 25, and you and your gf dont have a private house or money for hotel, where can it be done.. Only comment if you have constructive suggestions... thanks
get a job boy
Re: Public Places To Have S** If You Dont Have A House by Fashblonder: 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
Don't mind these hypocrites jare...I understand what you are saying
Any quiet place will do...there's always a way when konji is catching you wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black Peniss Admirer Back To Nijia / Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots / Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.