Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots (6871 Views)

How Compatible Are You? Zodiac Sign Compatibility (A Thread) / The Sex Position That Turns You On Most, Based On Your Zodiac Sign / Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
Disclaimer: The stories I'll be posting are not mine. I will acknowledge each author and the source.
The Zodiac:
The four zodiac elements exhibit profound influence on basic character traits, emotions, behavior and thinking.

Water Signs
Water signs are exceptionally emotional and ultra-sensitive. They are highly intuitive and they can be as mysterious as the ocean itself. Water signs love profound conversations and intimacy. They rarely do anything openly and are always there to support their loved ones. The Water Signs are: Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces.

Fire Signs
Fire signs tend to be passionate, dynamic, and temperamental. They get angry quickly, but they also forgive easily. They are adventurers with immense energy. They are physically very strong and are a source of inspiration for others. Fire signs are intelligent, self-aware, creative and idealistic people, always ready for action. The Fire Signs are: Aries, Leo and Sagittarius.

Earth Signs
Earth signs are “grounded” and the ones that bring us down to earth. They are mostly conservative and realistic, but they can also be very emotional. They are connected to our material reality and can be turned to material goods. They are practical, loyal and stable and they stick by their people through hard times. The Earth Signs are: Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn.

Air Signs
Air signs are rational, social, and love communication and relationships with other people. They are thinkers, friendly, intellectual, communicative and analytical. They love philosophical discussions, social gatherings and good books. They enjoy giving advice, but they can also be very superficial. The Air Signs are: Gemini, Libra and Aquarius.

The dates for each Zodiac Sign:
Aries dates: March 21 – April 19.
Taurus dates: April 20 – May 20.
Gemini dates: May 21 – June 20.
Cancer dates: June 21 – July 22.
Leo dates: July 23 – August 22.
Virgo dates: August 23 – September 22.
Libra dates: September 23 – October 22.
Libra dates: September 23 – October 22
Scorpio dates: October 23 – November 21
Sagittarius dates: November 22 – December 21
Capricorn dates: December 22 – January 19
Aquarius dates: January 20 – February 18
Pisces dates:February 19 – March 20

2 Likes

Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
grin

I'm team Aries.
Fire signs rule!!!

grin

It doesn't matter if you believe in astrology or not, the purpose of this thread is simply to have fun!!!
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by XhosaNostra(f): 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
Blu03:
Disclaimer: The stories I'll be posting are not mine. I will acknowledge each author and the source.
The Zodiac:
The four zodiac elements exhibit profound influence on basic character traits, emotions, behavior and thinking.

Water Signs
Water signs are exceptionally emotional and ultra-sensitive. They are highly intuitive and they can be as mysterious as the ocean itself. Water signs love profound conversations and intimacy. They rarely do anything openly and are always there to support their loved ones. The Water Signs are: Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces.

Fire Signs
Fire signs tend to be passionate, dynamic, and temperamental. They get angry quickly, but they also forgive easily. They are adventurers with immense energy. They are physically very strong and are a source of inspiration for others. Fire signs are intelligent, self-aware, creative and idealistic people, always ready for action. The Fire Signs are: Aries, Leo and Sagittarius.

Earth Signs
Earth signs are “grounded” and the ones that bring us down to earth. They are mostly conservative and realistic, but they can also be very emotional. They are connected to our material reality and can be turned to material goods. They are practical, loyal and stable and they stick by their people through hard times. The Earth Signs are: Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn.

Air Signs
Air signs are rational, social, and love communication and relationships with other people. They are thinkers, friendly, intellectual, communicative and analytical. They love philosophical discussions, social gatherings and good books. They enjoy giving advice, but they can also be very superficial. The Air Signs are: Gemini, Libra and Aquarius.

The dates for each Zodiac Sign:
Aries dates: March 21 – April 19.
Taurus dates: April 20 – May 20.
Gemini dates: May 21 – June 20.
Cancer dates: June 21 – July 22.
Leo dates: July 23 – August 22.
Virgo dates: August 23 – September 22.
Libra dates: September 23 – October 22.
Libra dates: September 23 – October 22
Scorpio dates: October 23 – November 21
Sagittarius dates: November 22 – December 21
Capricorn dates: December 22 – January 19
Aquarius dates: January 20 – February 18
Pisces dates:February 19 – March 20

Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
Before we start, let me drop some pictures. If you can relate, shout out...

Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Omar09(m): 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
Blu03:
Before we start, let me drop some pictures. If you can relate, shout out...

Last picture explains a lot. Virgo.
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
TeamLIBRA!

We rule ,others follow. tongue

1 Like

Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Shakzee(m): 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2020
I am team pisces

1 Like

Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Gofwane(m): 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2020
Proudly Aquarius. Most, if not all the things I read about aqurians are true!
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by MadeINchenzen2: 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
zodiacs has no place, trace or bearing in the human race or person... it's nothing but blatant illusions honed with a diminutive and presumptuous preposterous prevarication !
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Liposure: 6:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
Who still follow zodiac signs dis days
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Kingsteve(m): 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2020
Water sign: Cancer
No wonder I'm so poetic and a lover boy.
I fit dash love sef for free.
grin
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Hecattee(f): 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
Taurus baby wink
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2020
undecided
Liposure:
don't try me!
MadeINchenzen2:
zodiacs has no place, trace or bearing in the human race or person... it's nothing but blatant illusions honed with a diminutive and presumptuous preposterous prevarication !
out! Take your negativity away...
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by MadeINchenzen2: 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2020
Blu03:
undecided
don't try me! out! Take your negativity away...
shut up...
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Yohans(m): 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
Team Aries.
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Froshloaded: 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2020

Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by OlawaleBammie: 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
Blu03:

grin

I'm team Aries.
Fire signs rule!!!

grin

It doesn't matter if you believe in astrology or not, the purpose of this thread is simply to have fun!!!

One tin am sure about fire sign is dat dey crave for attention more dan anything.

anyways, me a be aquarius sha.
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Jaqenhghar: 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I knew Id find you here angry

1 Like

Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
smiley
OlawaleBammie:

One tin am sure about fire sign is dat dey crave for attention more dan anything.

anyways, me a be aquarius sha.
fire signs are energetic. We're all over the place...so it may seem that way.
As for attention seeking, Leos take the crown home...
They're the kings and queens of drama...
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
Froshloaded:

sagittarius
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
Jeremiah 10:2
Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.

People who believe in the zodiac signs are putting themselves under demonic manipulation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
undecided

solite3:
Jeremiah 10:2
Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.

People who believe in the zodiac signs are putting themselves under demonic manipulation.
take this away from here to the religion sect...

1 Like

Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by OlawaleBammie: 9:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
Blu03:
smiley
fire signs are energetic. We're all over the place...so it may seem that way.
As for attention seeking, Leos take the crown home...
They're the kings and queens of drama...

Geeeeeesss that us wat i wanted ti say, i dated Leo and i know their physical and zodiac behaviour.

and dont reveal any of ur plan to Leo, cus at the long run u wont achieve that which u had wished for, but LEO who is not the wisher wil achieve it at ur expense... i fear dem
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Offpoint: 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
I'm glad I wasn't born on earth, so I have no earthly birth date to be associated with zodiac signs and symbolism.

I'm the last of my kind...
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

take this away from here to the religion sect...
I dont follow rules of men.

In your signature you called yourself God which is blasphemy, you are living under a lie and of cause you dont like the truth but what about those whom you are decieving?

Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

2 Likes

Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
undecided

solite3:
I dont follow rules of men.

In your signature you called yourself God which is blasphemy, you are living under a lie and of cause you dont like the truth but what about those whom you are decieving?

Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Yes, i'm God. Any problem with my belief?
Don't you feel ridiculous arguing with a heathen on a demonic thread?
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

Yes, i'm God. Any problem with my belief?
Don't you feel ridiculous arguing with a heathen on a demonic thread?
Nope you are no God.

Ezekiel 28:2
Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God:

You are living in delusion

2 Likes

Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by XhosaNostra(f): 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

I knew Id find you here angry

LMFAO tongue
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by mumumugu(m): 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

author said just for fun
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Froshloaded: 10:52pm On Mar 04, 2020
smileyy
Blu03:
sagittarius
How are you
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
Ariza:
TeamLIBRA!

We rule ,others follow. tongue

Libras are followers
Re: Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 04, 2020
Liposure:

Na lack of exposure nai make people nor deu follow astrology. Even the OP is very ignorant about this matter. If I start to lecture you all about astrology, una go fear sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Am Afraid I Miqht Make Love To My Sister Soon. / How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers / I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.