Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

At Age 20 She Sometimes Pee On Herself On The Bed While Asleep. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At Age 20 She Sometimes Pee On Herself On The Bed While Asleep. (1397 Views)

Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) / Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed / D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Age 20 She Sometimes Pee On Herself On The Bed While Asleep. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
OK now this is a serious situation, my friend just revealed to me that his 20years old girlfriend sometimes pee on herself while asleep, its getting embarassing and disgusting but she is unable to explain why and when it occurs, we all want to help her, please guyz is it a medical problem or a spiritual problem? what are the solution that we can proceed with? "mature comments please!!! "cc lalasticlala,obinoscopy
Re: At Age 20 She Sometimes Pee On Herself On The Bed While Asleep. by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
bros dat wan na speereetual ooo.
abeq make una no waste tym n resource go hospital.

i will suggest babalawo cox these days..almost all men of God rw fake ooo
Re: At Age 20 She Sometimes Pee On Herself On The Bed While Asleep. by TokenWhiteGuy(m): 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
Umm... get her to see a Urologist.
Re: At Age 20 She Sometimes Pee On Herself On The Bed While Asleep. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
She needs serious banging op
Re: At Age 20 She Sometimes Pee On Herself On The Bed While Asleep. by naijaboiy: 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
And somehow you find this "problem" Romantic? undecided
Re: At Age 20 She Sometimes Pee On Herself On The Bed While Asleep. by Spikkylee: 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
www.google.com
Re: At Age 20 She Sometimes Pee On Herself On The Bed While Asleep. by IamLEGEND1: 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2015

Re: At Age 20 She Sometimes Pee On Herself On The Bed While Asleep. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
who force u enter here abi u no see topic.
Re: At Age 20 She Sometimes Pee On Herself On The Bed While Asleep. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
With the way you open thread these days,i wouldnt be wrong to boldly say this topic came up as a result of your imaginations...

Which frnd tell u dat one? This boy sha,u can form tori eeeh.
Re: At Age 20 She Sometimes Pee On Herself On The Bed While Asleep. by HitlerGaddafi: 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
softapples:
OK now this is a serious situation, my friend just revealed to me that his 20years old girlfriend sometimes pee on herself while asleep, its getting embarassing and disgusting but she is unable to explain why and when it occurs, we all want to help her, please guyz is it a medical problem or a spiritual problem? what are the solution that we can proceed with? "mature comments please!!! "cc lalasticlala,obinoscopy
The püssy has been expanded due to too much díck thats why piss just dey come out anyhow.
Re: At Age 20 She Sometimes Pee On Herself On The Bed While Asleep. by HitlerGaddafi: 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
softapples:
OK now this is a serious situation, my friend just revealed to me that his 20years old girlfriend sometimes pee on herself while asleep, its getting embarassing and disgusting but she is unable to explain why and when it occurs, we all want to help her, please guyz is it a medical problem or a spiritual problem? what are the solution that we can proceed with? "mature comments please!!!
The püssy has been expanded due to too much díck thats why piss just dey come out anyhow.
Re: At Age 20 She Sometimes Pee On Herself On The Bed While Asleep. by adebisi96(f): 10:48am On Sep 16, 2015
HitlerGaddafi:

mumu urine does nt come out thru d vagina der is a seperate hole for urine......
Re: At Age 20 She Sometimes Pee On Herself On The Bed While Asleep. by adebisi96(f): 10:54am On Sep 16, 2015
softapples:
seeing that ur asking for help,il say ur friend is a good person nd he loves her.anyways,she should see a doctor(urologoist) nd also visit all dese traditional healers(amazing what herbs could do) or it might be an emotional problem(i.e she is probablu stressed out about something)
Re: At Age 20 She Sometimes Pee On Herself On The Bed While Asleep. by HitlerGaddafi: 11:04am On Sep 16, 2015
adebisi96:
mumu urine does nt come out thru d vagina der is a seperate hole for urine......
I know its the urethra båstard.
You know more than me abi? undecided
Illiterate.
Re: At Age 20 She Sometimes Pee On Herself On The Bed While Asleep. by adebisi96(f): 11:22am On Sep 16, 2015
HitlerGaddafi:
I know its the urethra båstard. You know more than me abi? undecided Illiterate.
sad mofo
Re: At Age 20 She Sometimes Pee On Herself On The Bed While Asleep. by HitlerGaddafi: 11:45am On Sep 16, 2015
adebisi96:

sad mofo
Båstard. I pity the man wey go marry this kind tlmumu thing put for house. Tell your father i said he made a mistake bringing you to this world.
Stupíd prostítute.
Re: At Age 20 She Sometimes Pee On Herself On The Bed While Asleep. by bayocanny: 11:49am On Sep 16, 2015
HitlerGaddafi:

Båstard. I pity the man wey go marry this kind tlmumu thing put for house. Tell your father i said he made a mistake bringing you to this world.
Stupíd prostítute.
Guy chillax na, u are talking to a lady na u don't need to abuse
Re: At Age 20 She Sometimes Pee On Herself On The Bed While Asleep. by HitlerGaddafi: 11:52am On Sep 16, 2015
bayocanny:

Guy chillax na, u are talking to a lady na u don't need to abuse
You know some girls can be so irritating and this one who has little or no home training is no different. If she is responsible, she wouldnt have insulted me back.
She is very stupíd.
Re: At Age 20 She Sometimes Pee On Herself On The Bed While Asleep. by suruwilliams(m): 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
hbpeze:
She needs serious banging op
aare you for real? shocked
Re: At Age 20 She Sometimes Pee On Herself On The Bed While Asleep. by Omotayor123(f): 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
It may not be medical \spiritual... She should try to watch herself in terms of what she consume.. And make sure she always go to the toilet immediately nature calls. She shouldn't try to postpone it to later or be lazy about it.
Re: At Age 20 She Sometimes Pee On Herself On The Bed While Asleep. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
HitlerGaddafi:

shocked so you no know where dick dey enter?
Re: At Age 20 She Sometimes Pee On Herself On The Bed While Asleep. by Sunexy(m): 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
Perhaps its bcus she is a big squirter...maybe she shud reduce d amount of tyms she sleeps with her bf

(1) (Reply)

What's wrong with this photo? / Is This Normal Or Is Something Terribly Wrong With Me.... Need Ur Help Guys / Do I Look Asian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.