Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,419 members, 7,861,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

Misinterpretation Of Love ❤ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Misinterpretation Of Love ❤ (467 Views)

Love And Its Misinterpretation-misuse Of The Word Love / What Is Your Best Way Of Falling Out Of Love / Girls And Their Misinterpretation Of Come To My House(guys Have Ur Say) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Misinterpretation Of Love ❤ by mohemos: 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
❤Love is said to be the greatest gift anybody can possess (I Corinthians 13) but our fornication driven society today have deprived us the free usage of the word.

If you tell opposite gender "I love you" the next thing on their mind is "It seems this person wants to date me".

If you tell same gender "I love you" the next thing on their mind is "What!!!, this person is a homosexual".

If you tell your friends that you love someone, the next thing on their mind is "So you've being dating this person without telling us” or “should we help you to tell her/him?".

If a young person tells the parent "I love that boy/girl", the parent will quickly say "Shut up, you are too young for that".

If a grown unmarried person tells the parent "I love that person", the parent will immediately say "Bring him/her home for us to see”.

The misinterpretation of the phrase "I love you" is killing the powerful free gift that we possess, if we can't express the word how do we practise it?

Have you noticed that you care so much about anyone you do tell "I love you”?

Have you noticed that your heart beats faster the first time you sincerely tell someone "I love you"?

Let’s cut the long story short because there is no limit to how much we can write about the power of love.

Let’s start the lesson on how we can eradicate the misinterpretation of the phrase "I love you".

Lesson day 1: Send the phrase "I Love you so much" to everyone on your contact, make sure you receive their response then send them this message.
Re: Misinterpretation Of Love ❤ by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
angry
WE DON HEAR
Re: Misinterpretation Of Love ❤ by Danjuma827(m): 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
It is simply because of our environment. It is what we have believed so far. Well it also depends on the contextual meaning that will enable the opposite sex assume what he or she thinks is in ur mind
Re: Misinterpretation Of Love ❤ by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
op u go send me card

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Divorce / A New Dating Site Has Just Been Launched Exclusively For Nigerians / If You Are The Man Or The Woman What Will You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.