Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married (10567 Views)

My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex / ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' / My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by yomi007k(m): 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
MsBliss:

Lol glad to see that we are in the same shoes and also cool to know that am not the only confused being about the topic.
Babe bone, majority of em don't have enuf logical reasons n dey know it. They r just SCARED to admit.

FEAR is wat differentiates me from em.
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by freeage7(m): 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
Its a divine commandment from our creator. That we should go forth and multiply the earth.
...So shall a man leave his parent and cleave to his wife. No ten reasons might be good enough for you, just understand its a divine commandment.

Unfortunately, the human factors have so much destroy the idea and ideals of marriage.
Even with the many ups and downs, marriage remains a beautiful thing.
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by Mbkite(m): 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
1. You are stil a virgin 2. You have dated b4 3. You love a particular man 4. Am thinking 5. Keep waiting 4 reasons. 6. I need just one convincing reason y I should marry. 7. I don't even know what am saying 8. Pardon me 9. How can I locate Ojelegba from bode thomas? 10. Pls dnt quote me.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
naijainfogalery:

First of all you need someone to love you, care for you, adore you, and do anything for you these are some other reasons

1. to bring up children that will be your source of joy for the rest of your life
2. To actually take up the responsibility of leadership - it develops your leadership skills
3. It gives you a companion
4. You become Mrs
5. Its natural to get married cos thats the way God ordains it
6. You will have a family of your own
7. You will have a helper that assists you financially, sexually, materially, spiritually
8. Gives you a spirit of commitment
9. You know someones got your back anytime anyday
10. You have someone dedicated to you through out your life
11. Someone to talk to when you lonely, need advice or when you are down
12. Someone to tell you how beautiful you are and cant do without you

And please dont let anyone rub you of your happiness you are going to find someone that will love and adore you

1. What if she doesn't want children? And what gives you the assurance that the children she would give birth to will be her source of joy? Are all children a source of joy to their parents?

2. One can harness his/her leadership skills through other means.

3. A friend can also be a companion, whether male or female. You don't have to marry the person.

4. How does becoming a Mrs add meaningfully to ones life?

5. Who told you it's natural to get married. You are only using the bible as your standpoint. How about other religions that don't believe in the bible or atheists and freethinkers that don't believe in God?

6) What if she doesn't want to have a family of her own?

7) For you to have a helper, it means you have needs. What if she doesn't have those needs you mentioned?
You should also know that you don't have to marry someone before the person serves as a helper.

8 ) You can also develop commitment in other areas and works of life

9)Does every husband have their wife's back anytime anyday. Are all men loyal to their wives? Of course not.

10) Like the point above. Are all men dedicated to their wives? No! That's why we have a lot of broken marriages here and there.

11)A friend can serve that purpose.

12)Why would someone need validation from people before she believes that she is beautiful? If she believes she is beautiful, she doesn't need someone to convince her that she is.

This days, telling someone you can't do without her means nothings. Words don't count in relationships anymore. Action does.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by yomi007k(m): 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
freeage7:
Its a divine commandment from our creator. That we should go forth and multiply the earth.
...So shall a man leave his parent and cleave to his wife. No ten reasons might be good enough for you, just understand its a divine commandment.

Unfortunately, the human factors have so much destroy the idea and ideals of marriage.

Bros stop reading the bible up side down.

When God told Noah to go forth and multiply to fill the earth, there was a REASON- that is a Shortage of humans on earth.

Now that the earTh is filled, guess wat Chaos is the order of the day.

Even oyinbo man wey get d religion no dey multiply like us.

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by naijainfogalery: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
MsBliss:

Wow can I give you a medal for this ?
it sounds cool buh it didn't in anyway come close to convincing me.

well the truth is i would first of all advice you to stay away from where you are currently you know why ? All you see around you are victims of love, i have seen people in love i mean husband and wives that are in love married for several years and its beautiful in the sense that they quarrel once in a while but their make up is usually awesome it makes them stronger, if you see them u will envy love, my dear people hav gotten this love thing twisted.

one day u will find a man that will love u crazy. Marriage is the sweetest thing ever trust me, it has its own ups and downs, quarrel must happen, argument is almost everyday lol, but the love, companion , friendship superceeds all the hurts.

I cant wait to get that medal (seeing you getting married to the love of your life)

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by naijainfogalery: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hmmmmm you are definitely a feminist LOL . I respect women standing up to fight for other women gives me double respect for them, but seriously marriage is something sweet but no one should be forced to get married but if because of your background you choose not to, its making the greatest mistake of your life, eg some people can handle not getting married with out being depressed but not everyone can.

But from what she said, its not as if she doesnt want it but because people around her doesnt seems happy. EG would i say because people around me are rich and corrupt therefore i dont wanna be rich? It doesnt make sense.

misssclassy:

1. What if she doesn't want children? And what gives you the assurance that the children she would give birth to will be her source of joy? Are all children a source of joy to their parents?

3. A friend can also be a companion, whether male or female. You don't have to marry the person.

5. Who told you it's natural to get married. You are only using the bible as your standpoint. How about other religions that don't believe in the bible or atheists and freethinkers that don't believe in God?

7) For you to have a helper, it means you have needs. What if she doesn't have those needs you mentioned?
You should also know that you don't have to marry someone before the person serves as a helper.

9)Does every husband have their wife's back anytime anyday. Are all men loyal to their wives? Of course not.

10) Like the point above. Are all men dedicated to their wives? No! That's why we have a lot of broken marriages here and there.

12)Why would someone need validation from people before she believes that she is beautiful? If she believes she is beautiful, she doesn't need someone to convince her that she is.

This days, telling someone you can't do without her means nothings. Words don't count in relationships anymore. Action does.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
freeage7:

People like you are always so quick to quote the scriptures on issues like this. Okay let me engage you a bit.

You are picking this verse because It's in favor of what you are standing for, but if I ask you why you don't obey the strange commands of God in the book of leviticus, you will say that's in the old testament and we are living by grace.
Is this "law" you quoted not in the old testament?

Now tell me, in the new testament, the testament of grace, why did Jesus not obey the "instructions" of his father and multiply and replenish the earth?
Why did paul the greatest writer in the whole bible not marry? Why did he admonish christians that being single is a holy and righteous alternative but if you feel you can't control yourself, you should then marry as was stated in the book of 1Corinthians 7?

Why?

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by yomi007k(m): 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
misssclassy:

People like you are always so quick to quote the scriptures on issues like this. Okay let me engage you a bit.

You are picking this verse because It's in favor of what you are standing for, but if I ask you why you don't obey the strange commands of God in the book of leviticus, you will say that's in the old testament and we are living by grace.

Now tell me, in the new testament, the testament of grace, why did Jesus not obey the "instructions" of his father and multiply and replenish the earth?
Why did paul the greatest writer in the whole bible not marry? Why did he admonish christians that being single is a holy and righteous alternative but if you feel you can't control yourself, you should then marry?

Why?

Babe, u harsh oo.

This guy nor fit answer ds questions, he's gona have a seizure.lol grin

Na pastors ds dudes go worship, dey don't "study" d bible.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by freeage7(m): 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
misssclassy:

Why did paul the greatest writer in the whole bible not marry? Why did he admonish christians that being single is a holy and righteous alternative but if you feel you can't control yourself, you should then marry?

Why?
Misssclassy, did u bring up this topic, so u can get peoples reactions just to engage them with the bible scriptures u are equip with? If u think my reasons are not good enough then its all good, no point engaging me ok. Feel free, to do that which pleases u. If u like marry, if u no like no marry, my dear life goes on.
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by Slimzjoe(m): 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
yomi007k:

1- I'm a Monk. Hehe.
Religion has caused a lot of problems in this world. U still wanna use that as a yardstick?

2- if ur not existing, ur not existing. Existence is not defined by marriage, don't get it twisted.

3- true, its UR DECISION TO MARRY OR NOT.

Religion has not Caused any Problem in this world... Human Beings with there Complicated Lifestyles Made it seem so

And Yhu can't Exist if a Sperm didn't Touch any Fertilized Egg
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by freeage7(m): 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
yomi007k:

Babe, u harsh oo.

This guy nor fit answer ds questions, he's gona have a seizure.lol grin

Na pastors ds dudes go worship, dey don't "study" d bible.
Because the apostle paul fully understands humans, and the place of spirituality as regards connecting to God. That was why he says, if u can hold ursef cool, if u can't go get married and abstain from fornication ok. Go replenish the earth doesn't give one the ticket to have 12 kids. I do not know she, misssclassy belief and what she stand for ok.

That why Jesus did not get married? U can please help me with the answer.

And how manage did a married man emerged as the pope?
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by Slimzjoe(m): 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
misssclassy:

Why did paul the greatest writer in the whole bible not marry? Why did he admonish christians that being single is a holy and righteous alternative but if you feel you can't control yourself, you should then marry as was stated in the book of 1Corinthians 7?

Why?

Because Paul and Jesus Where 'Missionaries'. They didn't stay in a Particular Place for a Long time.
Being Married, Replenishing the earth And Raising Kids The Right way as the 'Father' Admonishes, Takes A Lot of Work which Jesus and Paul couldn't Offer.

Yhu with me?
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by freeage7(m): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
freeage7:

Because the apostle paul fully understands humans, and the place of spirituality as regards connecting to God. That was why he says, if u can hold ursef cool, if u can't go get married and abstain from fornication ok. Go replenish the earth doesn't give one the ticket to have 12 kids. I do not know she, misssclassy belief and what she stand for ok.

That why Jesus did not get married? U can please help me with the answer.

And how manage did a married man emerged as the pope?

Some words are better left unsaid.
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by yomi007k(m): 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Religion has not Caused any Problem in this world... Human Beings with there Complicated Lifestyles Made it seem so

And Yhu can't Exist if a Sperm didn't Touch any Fertilized Egg

Must u marry before sperm touch a fertilized egg?
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Because Paul and Jesus Where 'Missionaries'. They didn't stay in a Particular Place for a Long time.
Being Married, Replenishing the earth And Raising Kids The Right way as the 'Father' Admonishes, Takes A Lot of Work which Jesus and Paul couldn't Offer.

Yhu with me?

There is never an excuse for breaking a law. Since the 'Father' gave a law, everyone should abide by it.
Despite the circumstances faced.

How can someone make a "law" and send his son to break it?

So going by what you just said, I could also decide not to obey some laws because I am too busy to obey them?
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by Slimzjoe(m): 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
misssclassy:

There is never an excuse for breaking a law. Since the 'Father' gave a law, everyone should abide by it.

How can someone make a law and send his son to break it?

So going by what you just said, I could also decide not to obey some laws because I am too busy to obey them?

When you're Too Busy 'Doing His Work' He can make a Reservation.
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by freeage7(m): 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
Tears on her pillow cos his love is wicked...Bricks & Lace.
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
Slimzjoe:

When you're Too Busy 'Doing His Work' He can make a Reservation.

So you break a law to fulfill another?

So it's right for a pastor can to steal money to build the house of God?

What sort of law system doesn the bible use? Then if I am to go by what you illustrated, then it's safe to say that the biblical law system or the christian doctrine is completely flawed.
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
MsBliss:
Right from when i can remember, marriage don't seem bliss to me.I don't believe in premarital sex and I also don't believe in marriage .
I need just 10 good reasons why I need marriage in my life.

Cc:
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Seun

dont get married. you obviously dont want it. or have not found someone you love enough to hey married to
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by Slimzjoe(m): 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
misssclassy:

So you break a law to fulfill another?

So it's right for a pastor can to steal money to build the house of God?

What sort of law system doesn the bible use? Then if I am to go by what you illustrated, then it's safe to say that the biblical law system or the christian doctrine is completely flawed.

I see where You're going Miss.
The Fact you've stolen Has made you a Sinner and there are various Punishments for Various sins which are in the Old Testaments. And Except yhu Serve God's Punishment, the Church you've Built is not For God.

By the way you should understand that Getting Married was not Really Passed on as a Law
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
Slimzjoe:

I see where You're going Miss.
The Fact you've stolen Has made you a Sinner and there are various Punishments for Various sins which are in the Old Testaments. And Except yhu Serve God's Punishment, the Church you've Built is not For God.

Doesn't the bible say that disobedience is as the sin of witchcraft and that it's a highly punishable offense?

Going by this, it means Jesus and Paul are also sinners because they "disobeyed" a law.
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by Slimzjoe(m): 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
misssclassy:

Doesn't the bible say that disobedience is as the sin of witchcraft and that it's a highly punishable offense?

Going by this, it means Jesus and Paul are also sinners because they "disobeyed" a law.
Read the Modified Miss
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by freeage7(m): 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
feran14:

dont get married. you obviously dont want it. or have not found someone you love enough to hey married to

U people should stop looking for ten reasons to get married or not. Do as u pls jo
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by freeage7(m): 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Read the Modified Miss

No respect. Can u speak about prophet mohammed in that manner? I mean misssclassy
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by kpolli(m): 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
It's not Nairalanders that will give you reasons to get married....

When you meet that guy that will give you those reasons.... Please make sure you come and update us

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
freeage7:

No respect. Can u speak about prophet mohammed in that manner? I mean misssclassy

grin grin

Oh, you think I am muslim? No, I am not muslim.

By the way, I am only applying your logic and deducing conclusions from it.
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by freeage7(m): 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
kpolli:
It's not Nairalanders that will give you reasons to get married....

When you meet that guy that will give you those reasons.... Please make sure you come and update us
Thank u bro! Some girls dat have failed in their various relationships. Looking for reasons. We still try give dem reasons dem say na lie. Shuooooo! Make dem go take their punany do decoration nah.
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by oloyede252(m): 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
misssclassy:

12 reasons why you shouldn't get married right.
are you satisfied with what you just typed. cos the op ask for reasons to get married someone gave his or her opinion and you're here doing wha?helping the op or fighting a lost battle.
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by Slimzjoe(m): 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
Misssclassy yhu should Read this
www.libertygospeltracts.com/question/prequest/paulwife.htm

It Explains the Point I was trying to Pass on
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
Slimzjoe:

By the way you should understand that Getting Married was not Really Passed on as a Law

freeage7:

Both of you are confused set of people grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by freeage7(m): 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
misssclassy:

grin grin

Oh, you think I am muslim? No, I am not, muslim.

By the way, I am only applying your logic and deducing conclusions from it.
I know u are not a muslim ok. Science and logic can not even explain how bros "J" turn water in to wine, how he made the blind to see, how baba divided the red sea. Don't be deceive, education, logic and what have u, all put together, u and I still cannot comprehend Him. So save ur logic ok. Show some respect to bros J ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer / Does Regular Sex Make A Woman Fat? / A Strange Woman In My Home! Please How Do I Go About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.