Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married (10534 Views)

My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex / ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' / My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by MsBliss(f): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
naijainfogalery:
I get you, don't let what you see around define what you want, my dear because I see so many girls sleeping around doesn't mean I would generalise all women as whores . you don't need to bother yourself with what's happening around you. I bet you i have seen a far more uglier picture than u have and guess what anytime I see that it gives me this thouht of never to be like that. Every time I see the bad side of marriage it just encourages me to be a better man.

Though it's not a must to get married but my dear look beyond 20 years from now then u will realise that some things in life are important . never let what u see around you shape your future, the power to be successful lies in your hands and you have the power to determine what ever u wanna be

Thanks once again
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by damesilver(m): 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
It all depends on your values, aspirations and what you hold dear. A lot of young men, and woman especially, live under the sinister delusion that marriage is the highest and their main vocation on earth.

When it is said that 'marriages are made in heaven'', it is true. But most marriages of today seem to negate the truthfulness of that saying by the apparent effects of decay they visibly bear. The marriages themselves are to be pilloried, not the saying.

Seldom is ideal marriage seen. A union entered into without much reflection depends on luck for its happiness as the chance of turning up a double six in a throw of dice.

A human being on earth can either carry a negative pole (female) or positive pole (male). Like a magnet of unlike polarity, It is an inherent quality of a part-specie to desire and strive for a union for it to become a whole specie which can really be of full value. (Hence, the reason people feel subconsciously they need to just get marry without their knowing why).

The blending of the complementary qualities in both bring about perfection, only if they are striving towards noble things.

It doesn't matter whether you are esteemed by your neighbour. Each individual bears full responsibility for whatever he thinks and does.

The desire to procreate is the exclusive preserve of the parties involved as it is not a necessary condition for a harmonious relationship.

A woman carries a delicate and higher inner sensing than the man, which is also evident in their physical bodies. The man is to face outward battle while the woman supply the strength needed by her constant connection with the power centre from above.

They need not enter into marriage here on earth, nor need they be acquainted in any way; only that their striving must be towards the Light.

Yes, you can live a fulfilling life whether single or married but if you do earnestly desire to contract marriage anyway, do not be superficial. A great curse rests on whoever desecrate the sacredness of the high institution. Turn to your inner voice for answers and your path will become clear with soft carpets full of roses.

Note: I recommend that you read some articles on 'schizoid personality.'
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by naijainfogalery: 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
I hope i was able to convince u lol, not to only marry but believe in LOve
MsBliss:

Thanks once again
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by MsBliss(f): 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
iykedare:

Madam,thanks for this.
The op can't offer anything to a man hence the reason she feels that way.
There are too many women for few guys already.
Hmm.... I cnt offer anything to a man; so tell me,what does men want from a woman ?
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by MsBliss(f): 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
naijainfogalery:
I hope i was able to convince u lol, not to only marry but believe in LOve
I know your bubble is precious to you and am really sorry to burst it .I am still not convinced sorry .
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by MsBliss(f): 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
damesilver:
It all depends on your values, aspirations and what you hold dear. A lot of young men, and woman especially, live under the sinister delusion that marriage is the highest and their main vocation on earth.

When it is said that 'marriages are made in heaven'', it is true. But most marriages of today seem to negate the truthfulness of that saying by the apparent effects of decay they visibly bear. The marriages themselves are to be pilloried, not the saying.

Seldom is ideal marriage seen. A union entered into without much reflection depends on luck for its happiness as the chance of turning up a double six in a throw of dice.

A human being on earth can either carry a negative pole (female) or positive pole (male). Like a magnet of unlike polarity, It is an inherent quality of a part-specie to desire and strive for a union for it to become a whole specie which can really be of full value. (Hence, the reason people feel subconsciously they need to just get marry without their knowing why).

The blending of the complementary qualities in both bring about perfection, only if they are striving towards noble things.

It doesn't matter whether you are esteemed by your neighbour. Each individual bears full responsibility for whatever he thinks and does.

The desire to procreate is the exclusive preserve of the parties involved as it is not a necessary condition for a harmonious relationship.

A woman carries a delicate and higher inner sensing than the man, which is also evident in their physical bodies. The man is to face outward battle while the woman supply the strength needed by her constant connection with the power centre from above.

They need not enter into marriage here on earth, nor need they be acquainted in any way; only that their striving must be towards the Light.

Yes, you can live a fulfilling life whether single or married but if you do earnestly desire to contract marriage anyway, do not be superficial. A great curse rests on whoever desecrate the sacredness of the high institution. Turn to your inner voice for answers and your path will become clear with soft carpets full of roses.

Note: I recommend that you read some articles on 'schizoid personality.'
Thanks.
I love the part you said that people feel self concioused to get married without knowing why.
they automatically feel its just normal to get married because everybody does that.
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by MsBliss(f): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
damesilver:
I recommend some articles on 'schizoid personality.'
Thanks.
shocked schizoid personality ?? No honey am definitely not a loner.It haven't gotten to that stage o.If I start talking eh nah you sef go tire.I also have a great relationship with people around me.So just rule that out.
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
MsBliss:
Right from when i can remember, marriage don't seem bliss to me.I don't believe in premarital sex and I also don't believe in marriage .
I need just 10 good reasons why I need marriage in my life.

Cc:
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Seun

Same here too. I feel marriage is overhyped, i enjoy being single.
Who knows? Maybe someday, i might have a change of mind.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by naijainfogalery: 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
Well im not actually here to force you but i just want you to see the light

Remember when you were young some certain things matters, while you were in secondary school things that made you cry are the things that you feel actually made school sweet, back in uni things that gave you headache are the things if you look back you just laugh out loud, fast forward 30 years from now the truith will evolve as reality,
MsBliss:

I know your bubble is precious to you and am really sorry to burst it .I am still not convinced sorry .
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by snakebeat: 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
naijainfogalery:

First of all you need someone to love you, care for you, adore you, and do anything for you these are some other reasons

1. to bring up children that will be your source of joy for the rest of your life
2. To actually take up the responsibility of leadership - it develops your leadership skills
3. It gives you a companion
4. You become Mrs
5. Its natural to get married cos thats the way God ordains it
6. You will have a family of your own
7. You will have a helper that assists you financially, sexually, materially, spiritually
8. Gives you a spirit of commitment
9. You know someones got your back anytime anyday
10. You have someone dedicated to you through out your life
11. Someone to talk to when you lonely, need advice or when you are down
12. Someone to tell you how beautiful you are and cant do without you

And please dont let anyone rub you of your happiness you are going to find someone that will love and adore you
On point, except the emboldened. Not in all cases, some children can be the opposite of joy. Then u'll always wish u never had one....
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by naijainfogalery: 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
true but we always hope for the best
snakebeat:

On point, except the emboldened. Not in all cases, some children can be the opposite of joy. Then u'll always wish u never had one....
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by MsBliss(f): 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Well im not actually here to force you but i just want you to see the light

Remember when you were young some certain things matters, while you were in secondary school things that made you cry are the things that you feel actually made school sweet, back in uni things that gave you headache are the things if you look back you just laugh out loud, fast forward 30 years from now the truith will evolve as reality,
Thanks Durlin for your efforts.
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by MsBliss(f): 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
Chi59:

Same here too. I feel marriage is overhyped, i enjoy being single.
Who knows? Maybe someday, i might have a change of mind.
so so over hyped. I also hope to have a change of mind someday with good reasons to back it up and at least have something to say to my children .

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by naijainfogalery: 11:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
wish i could tell u somethings but def not here as time goes on you will be fine trust me
MsBliss:

Thanks Durlin for your efforts.
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by MsBliss(f): 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
naijainfogalery:
wish i could tell u somethings but def not here as time goes on you will be fine trust me
What things ?
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by rudebouy: 12:27am On Jul 19, 2015
MsBliss:

Read my post again and you will notice where I stated that am not a fan of premarital sex.

Na wa oh! U no want marry and u no want wire. Abi konji no day hold you? U get low sex drive or sexual dysfunction?
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by MsBliss(f): 7:08am On Jul 19, 2015
rudebouy:

Na wa oh! U no want marry and u no want wire. Abi konji no day hold you? U get low sex drive or sexual dysfunction?
Hahaha its all wired to my thoughts: what I think about.
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by naijainfogalery: 7:15am On Jul 19, 2015
For privacy reasons can't post here

MsBliss:

What things ?
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by troy20(m): 8:10am On Jul 19, 2015
MsBliss:

so so over hyped. I also hope to have a change of mind someday with good reasons to back it up and at least have something to say to my children .
u just de make noise.i will be very happy if you eventually remain single till eternity.atleast there are too many fertile women with the imploding population.but who am i kidding, you are just waiting to stretch out a finger for a ring to the next man who as much as says 'Hi' to you.i can bet my life you are already doing six to six to find a husband.see dis one.mtcheew
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by rudebouy: 10:18am On Jul 19, 2015
MsBliss:

Hahaha its all wired to my thoughts: what I think about.

Well, der are four options here involved and you must pick one of dem:

1. Stay single for life and suffer naija stigma from family, friends and soceity at large.

2. Marry to please naija and endure all the bullshit dat comes with it.

3. Marry to please naija and have an open marriagecheesy.

4. Marry becos u want to and make it work for you.

It's okay to have weird tots. Everybody does once in a while. The question is do u wanna have a weird life also? Der is nothing wrong in having a weird life eithercheesy.

Howeva, if you can come for some private lecturescheesy, I will guide you into the world of weirdness8-).

Comprehenday?
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by limamintruth: 11:03am On Jul 19, 2015
MsBliss:
Right from when i can remember, marriage don't seem bliss to me.I don't believe in premarital sex and I also don't believe in marriage .

Cc:
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Seun

Marry & enjoy greater earthly bliss just like your moniker mentions grin grin grin
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by MsBliss(f): 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
rudebouy:

Well, der are four options here involved and you must pick one of dem:

1. Stay single for life and suffer naija stigma from family, friends and soceity at large.

2. Marry to please naija and endure all the bullshit dat comes with it.

3. Marry to please naija and have an open marriagecheesy.

4. Marry becos u want to and make it work for you.

It's okay to have weird tots. Everybody does once in a while. The question is do u wanna have a weird life also? Der is nothing wrong in having a weird life eithercheesy.

Howeva, if you can come for some private lecturescheesy, I will guide you into the world of weirdness8-).

Comprehenday?

Hmmm
What's your definition of weird ?

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by MsBliss(f): 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
troy20:

u just de make noise.i will be very happy if you eventually remain single till eternity.atleast there are too many fertile women with the imploding population.but who am i kidding, you are just waiting to stretch out a finger for a ring to the next man who as much as says 'Hi' to you.i can bet my life you are already doing six to six to find a husband.see dis one.mtcheew
You wish !!!!
I am 19 and marriage is not in my dictionary.even if it will be added,it will be in 4..5 years time.
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by MsBliss(f): 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
limamintruth:

Marry & enjoy greater earthly bliss just like your moniker mentions grin grin grin
Does marriage guarantee bliss?
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by MsBliss(f): 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
naijainfogalery:
For privacy reasons can't post here

Ok
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by rudebouy: 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
MsBliss:

Hmmm
What's your definition of weird ?

Weird is thinking far away from the box, questioning the box, replacing the box with a ball, refusing to follow the crowd for no reason, etc. Its abt being you in ur own unique way. People call it weird, I call it unique.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by Jorussia(m): 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
MsBliss:

Cc:
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Seun
the only reason
I will take you serious, is if you are still a Virgin. If you are already having sexual intercourse and then coming here to say you are not interested in marriage, you must be a very BIG JOKER.
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by MsBliss(f): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
Jorussia:
the only reason
I will take you serious, is if you are still a Virgin. If you are already having sexual intercourse and then coming here to say you are not interested in marriage, you must be a very BIG JOKER.
OK
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by UnaDonStart(m): 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
rudebuoy,MsBliss mentioned wired thoughts and you all of a sudden started mentioning weird.they are two different thing,go back to her first response to your post and do the needful,no insult intended.

Jorrusia,your comment does not pass across at all, you mean anybody that have had sex must marry,whether male of female.let's assume MsBliss has had sex several times as a female,going by your statement she must definetely get married,Dat one na Big lie,I would advise you come again.

To you MsBliss,can you really hold on to this idea of not getting married for long,that is the main ish,its not by thinking about it yesterday and creating a thread today.Are you really convinced about not getting married.
N:B I like your wired thought aspect,it is very interesting it works for me too,but it is used only by the strong in mind.
My 2 Pence,HOLLA.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by ogawisdom(m): 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=MsBliss post=35977785]Right from when i can remember, marriage don't seem bliss to me.I don't believe in premarital sex and I also don't believe in marriage .

If ur mother had tot lik this u won't b here today. U need to ve ur own children n ve ur own family
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by MsBliss(f): 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=ogawisdom post=36053700][/quote]Who knows ,she may have had such thoughts but didn't have any option than to succumb to the pressures around her.
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by MsBliss(f): 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
UnaDonStart:
rudebuoy,MsBliss mentioned wired thoughts and you all of a sudden started mentioning weird.they are two different thing,go back to her first response to your post and do the needful,no insult intended.

Jorrusia,your comment does not pass across at all, you mean anybody that have had sex must marry,whether male of female.let's assume MsBliss has had sex several times as a female,going by your statement she must definetely get married,Dat one na Big lie,I would advise you come again.

To you MsBliss,can you really hold on to this idea of not getting married for long,that is the main ish,its not by thinking about it yesterday and creating a thread today.Are you really convinced about not getting married.
N:B I like your wired thought aspect,it is very interesting it works for me too,but it is used only by the strong in mind.
My 2 Pence,HOLLA.
Thanks for the correction.
As you can see,I am still in a confused state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Bought Elepaq Generator And It's Consuming Fuel. / Women Who Earn More Than Their Husbands! / Homosexual Priest To 'marry' Nigerian Male Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.