Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Apc Taking Credit From Gej Administration On Electricity Equals Lazy Governance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Taking Credit From Gej Administration On Electricity Equals Lazy Governance (1517 Views)

APC Taking Over INEC Like Oyegun Proposed - (pic) / APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? / Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Taking Credit From Gej Administration On Electricity Equals Lazy Governance by Bitterleafsoup: 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
This graph is from January 2014 during GEJ's administration. How can APC now come here and try to take credit that they are the ones that changed everything around in 30 days?

http://www.indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx?t=100&v=79&l=en

50 Uzbekistan 52.53
51 Portugal 49.92
52 Singapore 47.95
53 Algeria 46.25
54 Syria 43.76
55 New Zealand 43.54
56 Bulgaria 43.39
57 Bangladesh 40.08
58 Hong Kong 39.97
59 Peru 38.4
60 Serbia 37.65
61 Hungary 34.28
62 Denmark 33.71
63 Belarus 32.82
64 Qatar 32.34
65 Libya 29.72
66 Ireland 26.04
67 Nigeria 24.87
68 Slovakia 24.39
69 Azerbaijan 22.99
70 Ecuador 22.85
71 Morocco 21.13
72 Korea, North 21.04
73 Puerto Rico 20.02
74 Turkmenistan 19.97
75 Oman 18.63
76 Cuba 17.8
77 Tajikistan 17.09
78 Iceland 17.08
79 Slovenia 15.73
80 Tunisia 15.14
81 Kyrgyzstan 14.9
82 Mozambique 14.83
83 Lebanon 14.81
84 Jordan 14.64
85 Croatia 14.24
86 Bahrain 13.16
87 Dominican Republic 13.09
88 Bosnia and Herzegovina 12.93
89 Lithuania 12.27
90 Estonia 12.19
91 Sri Lanka 11.8
92 Zambia 11.19
93 Georgia 9.69
94 Uruguay 9.5
95 Costa Rica 9.47
96 Ghana 8.21
97 Guatemala 8.15
98 Trinidad and Tobago 8
99 Zimbabwe 7.81
100 Congo, Democratic
Republic of the 7.8
Re: Apc Taking Credit From Gej Administration On Electricity Equals Lazy Governance by Bitterleafsoup: 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
Here is the comparison throughout the years. Ignorance is bliss I know, but the truth can never hide for long!
You can see that the lowest point was when Buhari and his boys were running the show.

Re: Apc Taking Credit From Gej Administration On Electricity Equals Lazy Governance by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
thats the zoo for you yet OBJ is talking trash

5 Likes

Re: Apc Taking Credit From Gej Administration On Electricity Equals Lazy Governance by Elbubs(f): 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
Then the PDP and Gej must be stupid to generate what you claim to be the electricity we are enjoying and still leave Nigerians in darkness.
Re: Apc Taking Credit From Gej Administration On Electricity Equals Lazy Governance by Bitterleafsoup: 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
Thank God we have the proof!

Re: Apc Taking Credit From Gej Administration On Electricity Equals Lazy Governance by Bitterleafsoup: 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
Elbubs:
Then the PDP and Gej must be stupid to generate what you claim to be the electricity we are enjoying and still leave Nigerians in darkness.
My friend you have to start somewhere. Where were you when OBJ pocketed the trillions meant for our electricity improvement and GEJ had to start from scratch in only 3 years he was able to achieve great feats.
You people are ingrates of the highest orders.

I know his followers have a hard time with comprehension but look at the pretty colors if it helps. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Apc Taking Credit From Gej Administration On Electricity Equals Lazy Governance by DIIGZ(m): 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
NIGERIA will be gr8 weather u like it or not
Re: Apc Taking Credit From Gej Administration On Electricity Equals Lazy Governance by bettercreature(m): 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
They Won't pay for Gas if GEJ is still there
Re: Apc Taking Credit From Gej Administration On Electricity Equals Lazy Governance by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
Why cant GEJ give us light? when Buhari enters power, light came to nigeria. To tell yu dat GEJ is a badluck to nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc Taking Credit From Gej Administration On Electricity Equals Lazy Governance by princefunmmy(m): 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
What do you want APC to do? Start building their own electricity generation plant and abandon the ones built by GEJ? Mehn, continuity is what we lack in our Nigeria Politics. But, i'm seeing changes

1 Like

Re: Apc Taking Credit From Gej Administration On Electricity Equals Lazy Governance by AZeD1(m): 11:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
My friend you have to start somewhere. Where were you when OBJ pocketed the trillions meant for our electricity improvement and GEJ had to start from scratch in only 3 years he was able to achieve great feats.
You people are ingrates of the highest orders.

I know his followers have a hard time with comprehension but look at the pretty colors if it helps. tongue
Bros you are too old to be lying. OBJ started NIPP.
Simple Google search would help you.
Re: Apc Taking Credit From Gej Administration On Electricity Equals Lazy Governance by drss(m): 11:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Why cant GEJ give us light? when Buhari enters power, light came to nigeria. To tell yu dat GEJ is a badluck to nigeria.
This is what happens when people like the above ^^^ dont read with their brains.

7 Likes

Re: Apc Taking Credit From Gej Administration On Electricity Equals Lazy Governance by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
drss:

This is what happens when people like the above ^^^ dont read with their brains.
i knw wat i'm saying. With all d speculationz and statistics the op calculated, why is still no light. It means all his hardworks leads to nothing but still darkness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc Taking Credit From Gej Administration On Electricity Equals Lazy Governance by Bitterleafsoup: 12:28am On Jul 18, 2015
princefunmmy:
What do you want APC to do? Start building their own electricity generation plant and abandon the ones built by GEJ? Mehn, continuity is what we lack in our Nigeria Politics. But, i'm seeing changes
I agree with you that continuity is the key, my beef is when APC starts taking credit for increased electricity when they have zero to do with it.

3 Likes

Re: Apc Taking Credit From Gej Administration On Electricity Equals Lazy Governance by Bitterleafsoup: 1:03am On Jul 18, 2015
The people above me don't get it Nigeria was becoming great under GEJ but pre-school propaganda confused the small minds into thinking that change was not happening. GEJ already got the ball rolling and you people voted in a photo snapping administration built on lies and deceit.

They will now use what GEJ's administration put together to claim credit without reminding Nigeria that it was his good works that made it possible.

3 Likes

Re: Apc Taking Credit From Gej Administration On Electricity Equals Lazy Governance by M4gunners: 2:51am On Jul 18, 2015
Almost all areas Apc has been busy claiming the transformation foundation Jonathan has made. If it's possible they come here and tell us the 12 university's build by Jonathan was now under 46 days by them.
Re: Apc Taking Credit From Gej Administration On Electricity Equals Lazy Governance by princefunmmy(m): 6:09am On Jul 18, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
I agree with you that continuity is the key, my beef is when APC starts taking credit for increased electricity when they have zero to do with it.
Nigerians are no longer ignorant of the happenings in Government, GEJ promised us Electricity and we know that he really worked hard and made increase in power generation possible.
Since assumption of office, Have APC government awarded any contract?
Re: Apc Taking Credit From Gej Administration On Electricity Equals Lazy Governance by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 18, 2015
Without any doubt, one should know that any development in power you see under PMB administration for the next six months was GEJ handiwork and only a deluded mind will argue this.

However, my beef with the previous administration was the lack of political will to stamp out corruption in the sector.

1 Like

Re: Apc Taking Credit From Gej Administration On Electricity Equals Lazy Governance by ddippset(m): 6:49am On Jul 18, 2015
If light improves, credit to Jonathan because of what he did in his regime but if the naira continues to drop against the dollar it his buhari's fault and nothing to do with Jonathan! Hypocritical wailing wailers tanoids.

3 Likes

Re: Apc Taking Credit From Gej Administration On Electricity Equals Lazy Governance by ddippset(m): 6:53am On Jul 18, 2015
Govtspy:
Without any doubt, one should know that any development in power you see under PMB administration for the next six months was GEJ handiwork and only a deluded mind will argue this.

However, my beef with the previous administration was the lack of political will to stamp out corruption in the sector.

in the same way, without any doubt one should know that any further drop in the value of the naira you see under PMB for the next 6 months was GEJ 's handiwork and only a deluded mind would argue this. Don't you agree?

1 Like

Re: Apc Taking Credit From Gej Administration On Electricity Equals Lazy Governance by abduljabbar4(m): 7:01am On Jul 18, 2015
But insecurity started during Gej Tenure why do you blame Buhari?
Mtcheew
Abeg thank you Buhari for this great improvement

1 Like

Re: Apc Taking Credit From Gej Administration On Electricity Equals Lazy Governance by ddippset(m): 7:09am On Jul 18, 2015
abduljabbar4:
But insecurity started during Gej Tenure why do you blame Buhari?
Mtcheew
Abeg thank you Buhari for this great improvement
Never mind those hypocrites my brother. Insecurity with boko haram started during GEJ yet buhari is the scape goat, naira started dropping during GEJ yet they blame buhari. Now they want to tell us about how GEJ fixed power that we are now enjoying because of buhari's will to crush corruption in the power sector.

1 Like

Re: Apc Taking Credit From Gej Administration On Electricity Equals Lazy Governance by engrjacuzzi: 7:34am On Jul 18, 2015
PMB should probe those behind the power scandals. they allow the Syrians, Lebanese to use us as slaves even in our country all in the name of generator company. if you walk into mikano generator, you will see Atiku portrait hung beside chairman. it tells you most of our politicians are behind our instable power generation.
Re: Apc Taking Credit From Gej Administration On Electricity Equals Lazy Governance by kamair237(m): 7:41am On Jul 18, 2015
Ahhh Ahhh I no come understand that ur chart/map/graph/grid..... haba na werti
Re: Apc Taking Credit From Gej Administration On Electricity Equals Lazy Governance by abduljabbar4(m): 7:43am On Jul 18, 2015
ddippset:
Never mind those hypocrites my brother. Insecurity with boko haram started during GEJ yet buhari is the scape goat, naira started dropping during GEJ yet they blame buhari. Now they want to tell us about how GEJ fixed power that we are now enjoying because of buhari's will to crush corruption in the power sector.
Even people that used to have sense like barcanista are now joining them. Its just irritating
Re: Apc Taking Credit From Gej Administration On Electricity Equals Lazy Governance by Segadem(m): 7:54am On Jul 18, 2015
There are many internal sabotage in Gej administration just yo more funds to repair what is not damage but the fear of Baba put off the so called " sabotage"

(1) (Reply)

26 Dead And Over 50 Injured After Explosion In Turkish Town (graphic Photos) / How Goodlucks Smile On Jonthan.. / I Thought The UN Invited Biafran Reps/Leaders To The Meeting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.