Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

My Dad Has Another Family - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Has Another Family (2107 Views)

My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead / My Dad Has Refuse To Apologise To Both Children And Wife / Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Has Another Family by Sexcellency(f): 12:19am On Jul 18, 2015
oseod:

Clicked on your weight loss report.....led to a blank page
Apparently the link's broken

Thanx oseod. Gonna get that fixed asap
Re: My Dad Has Another Family by scotteno(m): 12:39am On Jul 18, 2015
Are You Serious? My heart beat just trippled as I read your post. Well I think if you are serious pray for serious wisdom but your mum got to know but bear i mind that it (you also) may be breaking the home. Its hard but pray for wisdom
Painful. Sorry.
Re: My Dad Has Another Family by julietchic(f): 6:44am On Jul 18, 2015
Don't tell your mum for nw because she will feel bad and it may lead to break up.
Re: My Dad Has Another Family by ijustdey: 7:47am On Jul 18, 2015
there are alot of missing gap in the story

have seen a case like this where such a thing did happened and it was well detailed
even the father did see him when he came to visit the other student because she was seriously sick and the man just kept a straight face like he doesn't know that the guy was his son so as not to disclose his identity to the other one.

that's the evils men do

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: 5 Facts You Should Know About Wome Breasts / Touching Letter By An Abused Wife To Her Husband Before She Died / Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.