Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,119 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

Boko Haram: US Reaffirms Commitment To Help Nigeria End Terrorist Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: US Reaffirms Commitment To Help Nigeria End Terrorist Group (569 Views)

Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group / Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group / Jonathan Showed No Political Will In Fight Against Boko Haram – US Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: US Reaffirms Commitment To Help Nigeria End Terrorist Group by morereb10: 6:35am On Jul 18, 2015
I just say the bellow article on pulsetv website and i asked myself if we are Nigerians believe that US will ever help us do anything good in our lives let alone to help us end insurgency? I am not gonna say am paranoid because I don't even believe that any Nigerian believe in them. Or is there? Please read the article bellow.....

The U. S. on Friday, July 17, reiterated its continuous support for Nigeria’s efforts to bring those responsible for recent terrorists attacks to justice. This is contained In a statement by John Kirby, Spokesman of the States Department in New York.

The spokesman reiterate commitment to help Nigeria and its neighbours counter Boko Haram, both through bilateral assistance and support to the Multinational Joint Task Force.

"The United States offered her deepest sympathy and condolences to the families and friends of the victims of the attacks of Thursday and Friday at a market in Gombe and a prayer ground in Damaturu, Yobe, Northeast Nigeria,'' Kirby said. - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/07/boko-haram-us-reaffirms-commitment-to.html#sthash.8Hg5APbU.dpuf

Re: Boko Haram: US Reaffirms Commitment To Help Nigeria End Terrorist Group by morereb10: 6:35am On Jul 18, 2015
cc lalasticlala ishilove
Re: Boko Haram: US Reaffirms Commitment To Help Nigeria End Terrorist Group by Alexander001(m): 6:36am On Jul 18, 2015
no be to dey talk. we need action
Re: Boko Haram: US Reaffirms Commitment To Help Nigeria End Terrorist Group by Imortal001: 6:39am On Jul 18, 2015
Forget america, we can handle boko haram.
Re: Boko Haram: US Reaffirms Commitment To Help Nigeria End Terrorist Group by johnkay1(m): 6:43am On Jul 18, 2015
story story
Re: Boko Haram: US Reaffirms Commitment To Help Nigeria End Terrorist Group by bi0nics: 6:48am On Jul 18, 2015
undecided End Time Things
Re: Boko Haram: US Reaffirms Commitment To Help Nigeria End Terrorist Group by boboLIL(m): 6:48am On Jul 18, 2015
They shuld get l0st......their hidden plan is to help us so as to stp d dullard to legalise gay and all des irritating personalities
Re: Boko Haram: US Reaffirms Commitment To Help Nigeria End Terrorist Group by Shortyy(f): 6:49am On Jul 18, 2015
In return of what?
Re: Boko Haram: US Reaffirms Commitment To Help Nigeria End Terrorist Group by buskie13(m): 6:51am On Jul 18, 2015
check out almost all de middle eastern part of de world where Americans try helping resolve terrorism... you'll only get to know that it get worse than de way it was b4 their arrival...America doesn't mean well for anybody.... they're some form of devilish agents sent to destabilize peaceful nations...i pity Nigeria under de Daura DuIIardinho
Re: Boko Haram: US Reaffirms Commitment To Help Nigeria End Terrorist Group by viceldo(m): 6:55am On Jul 18, 2015
Shortyy:
In return of what?
in return of the gay law in nigeria.......us we have been warn against pple like you....just hold your help we nigerians dont need it
Re: Boko Haram: US Reaffirms Commitment To Help Nigeria End Terrorist Group by StarCj(m): 7:05am On Jul 18, 2015
I can trust any country to help but American no. they are the devil, give u from n correct more from u from the other side. I know Americans, nothing goes for nothing. I'm just crying because Our president seen to have the knowledge of that
Re: Boko Haram: US Reaffirms Commitment To Help Nigeria End Terrorist Group by Blessinzy(f): 7:07am On Jul 18, 2015
Imortal001:
Forget america, we can handle boko haram.
when?
Re: Boko Haram: US Reaffirms Commitment To Help Nigeria End Terrorist Group by Precious91(m): 7:43am On Jul 18, 2015
ok.But I don't trust USA
Re: Boko Haram: US Reaffirms Commitment To Help Nigeria End Terrorist Group by engrjacuzzi: 7:53am On Jul 18, 2015
i don't support oooo.....instead let Russian help.
Re: Boko Haram: US Reaffirms Commitment To Help Nigeria End Terrorist Group by Segadem(m): 8:54am On Jul 18, 2015
theory without practical ,for how long will it take u to act.

(1) (Reply)

Leahy Law Prevents Nigeria While India Is Upset For Arms US Sold To Pakistan / OLUSEGUN OBASANJO Will Rank Shoulder High Among Nigeria's Former Leaders. / EXPOSED: Governor Okorocha’s Aides Defrauding Hapless Imolites?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.