Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

A Question For Islam Haters!? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Question For Islam Haters!? (6806 Views)

What Does Islam Teach Us Regarding Haters? / Rationalizations For Islam / Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by true2god: 9:20am On Jul 19, 2015
aminusanti:

Mr True2god pls what religion are u into?
This is exactly what am saying about, assumptions and going with what you heard from people and media and making overall judgement
Talking about Conquering the world, does dat make any sense to you? so, if today few Hindu or Buddhist appear saying we most conquer the world then will have it in you all hindus and bhudist are having the same idea?...and please if you are sure of what you are saying point out where Qur'an order to kill without valid reason?

It is true that some Muslims manipulate these verses for their own goals such as boko haram. But this is not only with Islamic texts, it is also true with the texts of other religions. I can quote dozens of verses from the Bible which seem very violent, if taken out from their historical context. These Biblical texts have been used by many violent Jewish and Christian groups. Crusaders used them against Muslims and Jews. Nazis used them against Jews. Recently Serbian Christians used them against Bosnian Muslims. Zionists are using them regularly against Palestinians. Similarly, that how it goes to any religion if people failed to understand the meaning and it teachings

'If you say quran preach violence, the bible also have violent passages', this is the universal muslims response to infidels, especially christians, whenever they are accused of being a violent religion and that quran sanctioned violence against non-muslims.

The violence\war recorded in the old testament is a history and not a command. The Jews have hostile neighbours and always in conflict, till date, against their neighbours. All those past incidence are recorded in the torah (old testament) for historical purpose and not for a religious purpose.

The quranic verses that urged violence is rather an instruction to commit murder against non-muslims who do not accept allahh as god and mohammed as a prophet. The quran\mohammed even urged muslims not to take christians and jews as friends (quran 5:51) while Jesus asked us to love our neighbours. Mohammed\quran also urged muslims to fight christians and jews until they are humiliated and made to pay jizya (quran 9:29) while Jesus asked christians to return back whatsoever you might have taken from someone unlawfully.
While mohammed cursed the Jews and christians for associating partners with God (quran 9:30), Jesus urged his disciples to bless whoever is their perceived enemies.

In light of all this, how can a sane man call mohammed a prophet? Mohammed by any moral standard is never qualified to be a prophet cos he created current propblems bw the arab\muslim world against the non-muslim world. He is a man of violence, a warlord and a criminal, judging by current moral standard.

3 Likes

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by parisbookaddict(f): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2015
aminusanti:

Apostasy is punishable by death

your photoshoped pic look good and fake grin i guess thats what is making islam the fastest growing religion in the world smiley

pls provide me with the verse frm quran if psible smiley

Fastest growing or fastest spreading?? Which is it... more muslims are spreading in the world running from the hellpits their countries have become..
Are u aware that millioms of muslims are becoming Christians or atheists at rates never seen before especially as the Internet makes it possible to show the evil of islam easier to brainwashed muslims
For muslims like ali sina, rushdie, dr nabeel, son of hamas ans numerous other are doing great work exposing islam...

Islamic texts and quran says behead apostates eg;

Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 83, Number 17:Narrated 'Abdullah:

Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims."Qur'an 3:90-91

The word apostate in Arabic is murtaddand one who apostatizes is called man artadd 'an dinihi, i.e. "Who turns his back on religion."

Two words are used for apostasy in Moslem law: irtidadand ridda. The latter term relates to apostasy from Islam into unbelief, kufr; the former, from Islam to some other religion, for example, Christianity.

The passages in the Koran dealing with apostasy are the chapter of Women, verse 90; the chapter of the Table, verse 59; and the chapter of the Bee, verse 108, viz:
"Why are ye two parties about the hypocrites, when God hath overturned them for what they earned? Do ye wish to guide those whom God hath led astray? Whoso God hath led astray ye shall not surely find for him a path. They would fain that ye misbelieve as they misbelieve, that ye might be alike; take ye not patrons from among them until they too fight in God's way; but if they turn their backs, then seize them wheresoever ye and them, and take from them neither patron nor help" (IV. 90, 91). "O ye who believe! Whoso is turned away from his religion-God will bring (instead) a people whom He loves and who love Him, lowly to. believers, lofty to unbelievers, strenuous in the way of God, fearing not the blame of him who blames" (V.59).

It will be sufficient to quote what the standard commentary of Baidhawi says on the first passage: "Whosoever turns back from his belief (irtada), openly or secretly, take him and kill him wheresoever ye find him, like any other infidel.

This agrees with traditional orthodox agreement on the
topic..

Leave islam and u are beheaded.

Now deny as usual...

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 19, 2015
aminusanti:
You make all these negative comments about Islam, and i believe the media and other sources of propaganda are to blame for that. However I’d like to know have you ever thought of researching and finding out for yourself if this is in fact true.......or do you just stay ignorant and believe everything you hear ??

This brings to mind one of my favorite quotes

"People often fear what they don't understand and often hate what they fear"
THE TRUTH ABOUT ISLAM IS THAT THE RELIGION ITSELF, THEM WORSHIP ALL KIND OF GODS AND PUT IT IN ONE BOX. IF YOU GO TO MECAR (FORGIVE MY WRONG SPELLING) YOU WILL SEE THAT THERE ROUND THAT BIG BOX AND THROW STONE THINKING THAT THERE ARE KILLING SATAN.
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by aminusanti(m): 11:11am On Jul 19, 2015
true2god:
'If you say quran preach violence, the bible also have violent passages', this is the universal muslims response to infidels, especially christians, whenever they are accused of being a violent religion and that quran sanctioned violence against non-muslims.

The violence\war recorded in the old testament is a history and not a command. The Jews have hostile neighbours and always in conflict, till date, against their neighbours. All those past incidence are recorded in the torah (old testament) for historical purpose and not for a religious purpose.

The quranic verses that urged violence is rather an instruction to commit murder against non-muslims who do not accept allahh as god and mohammed as a prophet. The quran\mohammed even urged muslims not to take christians and jews as friends (quran 5:51) while Jesus asked us to love our neighbours. Mohammed\quran also urged muslims to fight christians and jews until they are humiliated and made to pay jizya (quran 9:29) while Jesus asked christians to return back whatsoever you might have taken from someone unlawfully.
While mohammed cursed the Jews and christians for associating partners with God (quran 9:30), Jesus urged his disciples to bless whoever is their perceived enemies.

In light of all this, how can a sane man call mohammed a prophet? Mohammed by any moral standard is never qualified to be a prophet cos he created current propblems bw the arab\muslim world against the non-muslim world. He is a man of violence, a warlord and a criminal, judging by current moral standard.

Its almost impossible to make you guys understand as you solely depend on copy and paste approach without further reading and understanding, whats the essence of the argument if i have to give you proof upon proof but to no avail.. All the verses you quoted are out of context.. All the violent verses that i mentioned in the Bible if you are to read them you will for sure say it teaching terrorism but its not but you can only understand that by doing proper research and same goes to other books/research not just copy n paste pls. now a days seeking knowledge is at your finger tips (mobile phones), you can get all the necessary info you need without having to touch a book if you r lazy or find it time wasting.. it wont take you 10mins to get the correct understand of all these verses you mentioned above but no bcus you just bliv is a false teaching.

PLS seek proper knowledge

1 Like

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by Presbulg(m): 11:23am On Jul 19, 2015
malvisguy212:
Surah 2:207: And there is the type of
man who gives his life to earn the
pleasure of Allah: And Allah is full of
kindness to (His) devotees. (Yusuf Ali)

Surah 17:33: “And do not kill the soul
which Allah has forbidden, EXCEPT by
right.”

What right ?

Lol... You guys want answers but your hearts are not opened at all.

By' right' in that context it means you cannot just kill a person without a definite reason for doing so.

And some of the rights have been explained up there like when you are oppressed by an enemy which to me is self defense.

For example if you kill somebody who was trying to kill you , do you think God will punish you ??

If you want proper knowledge about Islam you can't be doing 'cut and paste' , just choosing a single verse to suit your agendas
You need to read the verses before and after those cut and paste.

Thank You
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by Presbulg(m): 11:37am On Jul 19, 2015
true2god:

Spewing rubbish as usual. You can't defend those question then you delve into giving out your own opinion which to me is rubbish.

Suddenly the old testament in the word of God authored by God himself has nothing to do with Christianity but history ?? Do you actually believe that ?

LOL and the songs of solomon was apparently written by God too ?

If you want to learn about the prophet(SAW)
You need to read the quran and not some book authored by people to suit their agenda.

1 Like

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by true2god: 11:37am On Jul 19, 2015
aminusanti:

Its almost impossible to make you guys understand as you solely depend on copy and paste approach without further reading and understanding, whats the essence of the argument if i have to give you proof upon proof but to no avail.. All the verses you quoted are out of context.. All the violent verses that i mentioned in the Bible if you are to read them you will for sure say it teaching terrorism but its not but you can only understand that by doing proper research and same goes to other books/research not just copy n paste pls. now a days seeking knowledge is at your finger tips (mobile phones), you can get all the necessary info you need without having to touch a book if you r lazy or find it time wasting.. it wont take you 10mins to get the correct understand of all these verses you mentioned above but no bcus you just bliv is a false teaching.

PLS seek proper knowledge
If you are analytical enough you will discovered that what I wrote are not copy and paste. I dont think I am too intelligent for you to assume I did a 'copy and paste', neither do I condemn anyone that copied and pasted anything, as long as it makes sense.

We understand the evil side of mohammed\islam bro and the hadith and quran text that justifies islamic evils. It is always a standard muslim argument to assume that there are violent passages in the bible hence it is also normal to have violent passages in the quran. This is one of the quack global islamic logic.

While violent passages in the bible are historical accounts of international violent occurences bw the Jews and her neighbours, the violent passages in the quran are instructions from allahh.

Ok, I want u to explain this verse of the quran in your own words.

Quran 9:29:Fight those who do not believe in allahh or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what allahh and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture (the Jews and the christians)- [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by true2god: 11:53am On Jul 19, 2015
Presbulg:

Lol... You guys want answers but your hearts are not opened at all.

By' right' in that context it means you cannot just kill a person without a definite reason for doing so.

And some of the rights have been explained up there like when you are oppressed by an enemy which to me is self defense.

For example if you kill somebody who was trying to kill you , do you think God will punish you ??

If you want proper knowledge about Islam you can't be doing 'cut and paste' , just choosing a single verse to suit your agendas
You need to read the verses before and after those cut and paste.

Thank You
By 'right' is an open-ended word that can mean many things, especially with regards to current argument.

You non-arab muslims have little or no understanding of original (arab) muslims' beliefs and psychology hence always spending hours\days defending the evils of islam.

1) If a muslim leaves islam by 'right' he\she will be killed for the sins of apostasy.

2) If a non-muslim blasphem\insult mohammed, especially in muslim countries, he\she , by 'right' will be killed.

3) If a non-muslim stands against the way of allahh and his prophet mohammed, by 'right' he\she will be killed.

4) If anyone draws a carricature of mohammed, by 'right' he\she will be killed.

5) If anyone tear a copy of the quran mistakingly or deliberately, in a public place in an islamic country, by 'right' he\she will be killed.

So muslims have many 'rights' to kill for allahh and his beloved prophet. You can deny as usual but I will provide proove for all these afore-mentioned muslims right to kill for allahh. If you are black muslim, I am speechless cos 99% of black muslims are ignorant of islam.

Fya, I am an informed blackman about islam.
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by true2god: 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
Presbulg:

Spewing rubbish as usual. You can't defend those question then you delve into giving out your own opinion which to me is rubbish.

Suddenly the old testament in the word of God authored by God himself has nothing to do with Christianity but history ?? Do you actually believe that ?

LOL and the songs of solomon was apparently written by God too ?

If you want to learn about the prophet(SAW)
You need to read the quran and not some book authored by people to suit their agenda.

The bible was written by men and contains historic accounts as well. The bible, unlike the quran, was written by forty men and it took over two millenia for it to be compiled together and called a bible. Hence you can never rule out human errors, though divinely inspired. It is human beings that God used in writing the bible.

Quran was written by one man who claim to get revelations from allahh and always abrogate\cancel out verses at will. The same one man plagarized some of the works of forty men (bible) and claim divine inspiration. Only a fool will believe that one-man mopol.

1 Like

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by Presbulg(m): 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
true2god:
By 'right' is an open-ended word that can mean many things, especially with regards to current argument.

You non-arab muslims have little or no understanding of original (arab) muslims' beliefs and psychology hence always spending hours\days defending the evils of islam.

1) If a muslim leaves islam by 'right' he\she will be killed for the sins of apostasy.

2) If a non-muslim blasphem\insult mohammed, especially in muslim countries, he\she , by 'right' will be killed.

3) If a non-muslim stands against the way of allahh and his prophet mohammed, by 'right' he\she will be killed.

4) If anyone draws a carricature of mohammed, by 'right' he\she will be killed.

5) If anyone tear a copy of the quran mistakingly or deliberately, in a public place in an islamic country, by 'right' he\she will be killed.

So muslims have many 'rights' to kill for allahh and his beloved prophet. You can deny as usual but I will provide proove for all these afore-mentioned muslims right to kill for allahh. If you are black muslim, I am speechless cos 99% of black muslims are ignorant of islam.

Fya, I am an informed blackman about islam.

Lol... Same old nonsense

You listed 5 reasons which to me are false and you couldn't state where they are stated in the Quran. I'm not surprised.

The usual is to go to google and pick verses from the Quran that suits your agenda.

FYI, pls don't stop deceiving yourself you know about Islam cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by Presbulg(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
true2god:
The bible was written by men and contains historic accounts as well. The bible, unlike the quran, was written by forty men and it took over two millenia for it to be compiled together and called a bible. Hence you can never rule out human errors, though divinely inspired. It is human beings that God used in writing the bible.

Quran was written by one man who claim to get revelations from allahh and always abrogate\cancel out verses at will. The same one man plagarized some of the works of forty men (bible) and claim divine inspiration. Only a fool will believe that one-man mopol.

What a load of nonsense
It has been debated and explained clearly how the Holy Quran was revealed but yet you guys still argue.

The Quran was revealed during the time of the prophet Muhammad (SAW) and he reviewed the whole thing till his death itwas only compiled after his death so there's no way it contain any errors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by true2god: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Presbulg:

Lol... Same old nonsense

You listed 5 reasons which to me are false and you couldn't state where they are stated in the Quran. I'm not surprised.

The usual is to go to google and pick verses from the Quran that suits your agenda.

FYI, pls don't stop deceiving yourself you know about Islam cheesy

Usual islamic denial and lying industry. Keep defending the evils of the arabs against humanity.

See few evidence below and stop lying for allahh (aka mohammed)
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by true2god: 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by true2god: 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
9 people sentenced to death, in nigeria, for insulting mohammed. www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-33283261

1 Like

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by true2god: 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
2 armed muslims shot dead while attempting to massacre contestants at Draw mohammed cartoon contest.
www.cnn.com/2015/05/03/us/mohammed-drawing-contest-shooting/

1 Like

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by truthman2012(m): 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
aminusanti:

Mr truthman ur hate deserves 5stars.. grin
I see no difference btw u and boko haram as this is the kind of misquotation their r having in them and kill everyone that comes their way.. do yourself a favor and seek proper knowledge my brother as u only live once and without doubt only one religion is right so dont be deceived/brainwash. If you can be just to yourself if what you are saying is really true by generalizing muslim as terrorist no doubt they ll b no single non- believer in nig moving..

"Quran 48:29] Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode] against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

The right translation of that verse from arabic to english is not 'hard' is 'strong and firm' in arabic is 'ashidda, some english translation is 'ruthless' so do you have to apply the negative ones. Also the above verse is quoted out of context
This is referring to the historical context when the muslims were attacked continuously, by reading the next few verses you will understand what am saying if only you read for understanding not for criticism

It is important that we study the religious texts in their proper context. When these texts are not read in their proper textual and historical contexts they are manipulated and distorted. It is true that some Muslims manipulate these verses for their own goals such as boko haram. But this is not only with Islamic texts, it is also true with the texts of other religions. I can quote dozens of verses from the Bible which seem very violent, if taken out from their historical context. These Biblical texts have been used by many violent Jewish and Christian groups. Crusaders used them against Muslims and Jews. Nazis used them against Jews. Recently Serbian Christians used them against Bosnian Muslims. Zionists are using them regularly against Palestinians. Boko Haram are using them against nigeria as a whole.

You are trying to hide behind a finger. I don't blame you because islam permits muslims to lie when it is needed to do so in defence of islam.

What is the difference between ''hard against'' and strong or firm againt unbelievers BUT merciful to muslims alone?

Why are you strong or firm againt non-members BUT MERCIFUL to ONLY your members?

Look at what the same quran says about the Christians:

Quran 57:27] Then We made Our messengers to follow in their footsteps, and We sent Isa son of Marium afterwards, and We gave him the Injeel, and We put in the hearts of those who followed him kindness KINDNESS AND MERCY .....

Do you now see the difference? Which people should you prefer if not for islamic manipulations?

Doesn't that show Jesus and his followers are not representing Muhammad's allah? One group is merciful and the other wicked. Islamic allah is not the same as the God of the Christians.
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by Demmzy15(m): 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Presbulg:

What a load of nonsense
It has been debated and explained clearly how the Holy Quran was revealed but yet you guys still argue.

The Quran was revealed during the time of the prophet Muhammad (SAW) and he reviewed the whole thing till his death itwas only compiled after his death so there's no way it contain any errors.
Thanks bro! It pays to ignore them a times.

1 Like

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by dejilg(m): 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
The only answers muslims have provided when confronted with the commands to kill in the Qur'an and how its been carried out by muslims (IS or ISIL/ISIL, BokoHaram, Alshabab, AlQaeda etc) are the following:

1. ...but the Bible also contains wars and command to kill (not all people believe in the Bible, so this isn't a valid answer -- stop dis foolish approach even if u r speaking to a Christian)

2. the Qur'an has been misunderstood by "You" and the terrorist groups, it ddnt command to kill. The translations u pointed to are wrong, the arabic word shld be "......." (really? so both the terrorists and the observer of the Qur'anic texts are idiots as well as the translators? --- but even their own preferred translation doesn't help their cause e.g "firm and strong against unbelievers" instead of "hard against unbelievers" --- these changes nothing. The issue of contexts are just so ludicrous too!)

3. since god commanded it, we can't question the Qur'an --- this shows d infallibility of Muhammed and not of God, as the Qur'an only assumes to be of divine origin...little wonder why (all) muslims become assassins at the instance of Muhammed's cartoons

so our muslim brethren, try to wake up to this century, stop living in 7th century arabia where people foolishly (little in number) and forcefully (most in number) submitted to a war lord called Muhammed!!!

1 Like

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by mustymatic(m): 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
jcross19:
I have read some koran verses that prove to me where all those islamic terrorists are getting there inspirations from and later discovered koran has up to 109 verses made to condemn non muslims to death by beheading or hanging, even raping to death. On my own research I discovered all muslims are not terrorists but all terrorists are muslims and they use to shout allahu akbr after killing non muslims. Do you get me now?
Watch and explain
youtube.com/watch?v=WQ4_TqrJxpM
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by Anas09: 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
We don't need to hate Islam, Islam is HATE.

2 Likes

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by mustymatic(m): 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=parisbookaddict post=36035424][/quote]
Kk

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by mustymatic(m): 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=parisbookaddict post=36035424][/quote]
Hmm

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by Alfranco(m): 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
babajero:
let just take your word that am brainwashed but still love my neighbour and keep them safe, but you are not brainwashed but bombs anything that comes around you, I better follow the corrupted but devine book than follow the uncorrupted but evil book.
I don't give a hoot what any religious book says. It's the typical behavioral tendency of adherents of such religions that matters. Everyone knows truth...
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by parisbookaddict(f): 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
mustymatic:

Hmm

There are 3 tv news networks that i dont take the slightest bit serious because of their propaganda; fox, cnn and al Jazeera...
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by Demmzy15(m): 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
parisbookaddict:

There are 3 tv news networks that i dont take the slightest bit serious because of their propaganda; fox, cnn and al Jazeera...

Why?
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by Demmzy15(m): 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
dejilg:
[s]The only answers muslims have provided when confronted with the commands to kill in the Qur'an and how its been carried out by muslims (IS or ISIL/ISIL, BokoHaram, Alshabab, AlQaeda etc) are the following:

1. ...but the Bible also contains wars and command to kill (not all people believe in the Bible, so this isn't a valid answer -- stop dis foolish approach even if u r speaking to a Christian)

2. the Qur'an has been misunderstood by "You" and the terrorist groups, it ddnt command to kill. The translations u pointed to are wrong, the arabic word shld be "......." (really? so both the terrorists and the observer of the Qur'anic texts are idiots as well as the translators? --- but even their own preferred translation doesn't help their cause e.g "firm and strong against unbelievers" instead of "hard against unbelievers" --- these changes nothing. The issue of contexts are just so ludicrous too!)

3. since god commanded it, we can't question the Qur'an --- this shows d infallibility of Muhammed and not of God, as the Qur'an only assumes to be of divine origin...little wonder why (all) muslims become assassins at the instance of Muhammed's cartoons

so our muslim brethren, try to wake up to this century, stop living in 7th century arabia where people foolishly (little in number) and forcefully (most in number) submitted to a war lord called Muhammed!!![/s]
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by Demmzy15(m): 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
truthman2012:

You are trying to hide behind a finger. I don't blame you because islam permits muslims to lie when it is needed to do so in defence of islam.

What is the difference between ''hard against'' and strong or firm againt unbelievers BUT merciful to muslims alone?

Why are you strong or firm againt non-members BUT MERCIFUL to ONLY your members?

Look at what the same quran says about the Christians:

Quran 57:27] Then We made Our messengers to follow in their footsteps, and We sent Isa son of Marium afterwards, and We gave him the Injeel, and We put in the hearts of those who followed him kindness KINDNESS AND MERCY .....

Do you now see the difference? Which people should you prefer if not for islamic manipulations?

Doesn't that show Jesus and his followers are not representing Muhammad's allah? One group is merciful and the other wicked. Islamic allah is not the same as the God of the Christians.
Old man respect ya self! undecided
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by true2god: 6:43am On Jul 20, 2015
Demmzy15:

Old man respect ya self! undecided
May you also grow old. Oya say 'amen' (even silently in your heart)
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by aminusanti(m): 8:14am On Jul 20, 2015
true2god:
If you are analytical enough you will discovered that what I wrote are not copy and paste. I dont think I am too intelligent for you to assume I did a 'copy and paste', neither do I condemn anyone that copied and pasted anything, as long as it makes sense.

We understand the evil side of mohammed\islam bro and the hadith and quran text that justifies islamic evils. It is always a standard muslim argument to assume that there are violent passages in the bible hence it is also normal to have violent passages in the quran. This is one of the quack global islamic logic.

While violent passages in the bible are historical accounts of international violent occurences bw the Jews and her neighbours, the violent passages in the quran are instructions from allahh.

Ok, I want u to explain this verse of the quran in your own words.

Quran 9:29:Fight those who do not believe in allahh or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what allahh and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture (the Jews and the christians)- [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

Am i speaking in Hebrew or what? How on earth ll u get the message when your heart is sealed??..what i mentioned in my previous post its as clear as wine but you are still failing to understand. i have no problem with copy n paste as long as you are ready to quote it correctly by reading to understand why, when and where it happens. i am not here to prove thaat there are violent verses in Bible as i respect and believe in the uncurrupted version of Gospel (injil) as the word of GOD. my saying about violence in Bible was to make you understand when you read any verse in it own context you will understand it, you dont need to come up here and be throwing verses here for me to summarize the context for you, if you dont understand or cant find the context thats a different case i can explain it to your understanding.

Quran 9:29:Fight those who do not believe in allahh or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what allahh and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture (the Jews and the christians)- [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled

Some people have falsely concluded from verse 9:29, that Muslims are commanded to attack all non-Muslims until they pay money. In fact, such an interpretation is completely false and contradicts authentic Islamic teachings. All of these verses, without exception, if studied carefully, address aggression and oppression committed against Muslims at the time of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him), whether by idolatrous Arabs, some of the Jewish tribes in Madinah, or by some Christians.

These Ayat (Quranic verses) stress the necessity of fighting against the People of the Scripture, but under what conditions? We previously established the fact that the Islamic State is not permitted to attack non-Muslims who are not hostile to Islam, who do not oppress Muslims, or try to convert Muslims by force from their religion, or expel them from their lands, or wage war against them, or prepare for attacks against them. If any of these offenses occurs, however, Muslims are permitted to defend themselves and protect their religion. Muslims are not permitted to attack non-Muslims who signed peace pacts with them, or non-Muslims who live under the protection of the Islamic State

If the non-Muslim country did not attack the Muslim one nor mobilize itself to prevent the practice and spread of Islam, nor transgress against mosques, nor work to oppress the Muslim people in their right to profess their faith and decry unbelief, then it is not for the Muslim country to attack that country. Jihâd of a military nature was only permitted to help Muslims defend their religion and remove oppression from the people.

The Persians and Romans did in fact aggress against Islam and attack the Muslims first.

the historical context in which the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) fought against other nations. The Prophet Muhammad did not initiate agression against anyone, rather he and his followers were under attack from all who sought to crush the new Islamic state. The first hostilities between the Muslims and the Roman empire began when the Prophet Muhammad's messenger to the Ghassan tribe (a governate of the Roman empire), Al-Harith bin Umayr Al-Azdi, was tied up and beheaded (Al-Mubarakpuri, Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum, p. 383). The killing of a diplomat was an open act of war, and the Prophet Muhammad sent an armed force to confront the tribe, but the Roman empire brought in reinforcements and the resulting conflict, known as the Battle of Mut'ah, was a defeat for the Muslims. Only after this did subsequent battles between the Muslims and the Roman Empire occur, and the Muslims emerged victorious. Likewise, as mentioned in the above fatwa, hostiltiies between the Muslims and the Persians only began after the Persian emperor Chosroe ordered his governor in Yemen Badham, to kill the Prophet Muhammad pbuh, although his efforts were thwarted when the latter accepted Islam. Other non-muslim groups, such as those in Madinah, also initiated hostilities against the Muslims despite peace treaties

The verse then proceeds to mention some issues relating to the Islamic state, and governing non-muslim citizens of the Islamic state
Freedom of religion is an essential aspect in an Islamic state. One of the five pillars of Islam is zakat (almsgiving). The People of the Book (Christians and Jews) are not obliged to pay the Islamic zakat that is spent by the state for social necessities and state affairs as defined in the Quran (see 9:60). But they must pay other taxes to share in the state budget. If they refuse to pay this tax to the state and rebel against the state, then it is the obligation of the state to confront them until they pay it. This is what Caliph Abu Bakr did after the death of the Prophet, when some people refused to pay zakat

The verse mentions Jizya, which is unfortunately misunderstood by some people. Like any nation, the Islamic government requires its citizens to pay taxes in return for its services. Since Muslims pay the Zakat, the non-muslim citizens are required to pay Jizya, The sum of jizya was never large to the extent that the men were unable to pay. Rather, it was always available and reasonable. During the reign of the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, jizya never exceeded one dinar annually and it never exceeded four dinars under the Umayyad rule.

In conclusion, verse 9:29 commands Muslims to fight against only those who initiate agression as illustated by its historical context. Muslims may only fight under strict conditions, and are commanded to live peacefully with peaceful non-muslim neighbors.

1 Like

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by aminusanti(m): 8:18am On Jul 20, 2015
sonofananimal1:
THE TRUTH ABOUT ISLAM IS THAT THE RELIGION ITSELF, THEM WORSHIP ALL KIND OF GODS AND PUT IT IN ONE BOX. IF YOU GO TO MECAR (FORGIVE MY WRONG SPELLING) YOU WILL SEE THAT THERE ROUND THAT BIG BOX AND THROW STONE THINKING THAT THERE ARE KILLING SATAN.

NO HOPE IN YOU
PLS SEEK MORE KNOWLEDGE smiley
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by parisbookaddict(f): 8:41am On Jul 20, 2015
Demmzy15:

Why?

Dont u see all the propaganda.

Fox tries to paint all muslims rs bad and jihadists (which is not true) , cnn is blinded by political correctness and al Jazeera uses al taqiyyah to paint the west as evil and muslims as victims (which is a big lie). I dont depend on main stream media.. go online, google stuf from local channels etc and see the info for urself and make up ur own mind
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by aminusanti(m): 8:49am On Jul 20, 2015
Anas09:
We don't need to hate Islam, Islam is HATE.
Yes True by ignorant
Seek proper knowledge pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam / Happy Id-El-Maulud Celebration! / 3 Lessons From The Just Concluded Ramadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.