Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

A Question For Islam Haters!? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Question For Islam Haters!? (6808 Views)

What Does Islam Teach Us Regarding Haters? / Rationalizations For Islam / Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by CHIJIOKE1314: 8:53am On Jul 20, 2015
Bible, quran, etc are all lies that does not have any effect on how I live my daily life without applying anything they instructs.
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by aminusanti(m): 9:03am On Jul 20, 2015
dejilg:
The only answers muslims have provided when confronted with the commands to kill in the Qur'an and how its been carried out by muslims (IS or ISIL/ISIL, BokoHaram, Alshabab, AlQaeda etc) are the following:

1. ...but the Bible also contains wars and command to kill (not all people believe in the Bible, so this isn't a valid answer -- stop dis foolish approach even if u r speaking to a Christian)

2. the Qur'an has been misunderstood by "You" and the terrorist groups, it ddnt command to kill. The translations u pointed to are wrong, the arabic word shld be "......." (really? so both the terrorists and the observer of the Qur'anic texts are idiots as well as the translators? --- but even their own preferred translation doesn't help their cause e.g "firm and strong against unbelievers" instead of "hard against unbelievers" --- these changes nothing. The issue of contexts are just so ludicrous too!)

3. since god commanded it, we can't question the Qur'an --- this shows d infallibility of Muhammed and not of God, as the Qur'an only assumes to be of divine origin...little wonder why (all) muslims become assassins at the instance of Muhammed's cartoons

so our muslim brethren, try to wake up to this century, stop living in 7th century arabia where people foolishly (little in number) and forcefully (most in number) submitted to a war lord called Muhammed!!!

Did you read what you posted? it make no sense undecided
whats the essence of discussing with you when all what you are trying express is criticism not understanding. All your posts shows you are just going by what you heard from observers not the people of knowledge and no doubt all your queries are copy and paste. i am not posting this for any criticism or hatred... pls do yourself a favor seek proper knowledge.
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by aminusanti(m): 11:08am On Jul 20, 2015
truthman2012:

You are trying to hide behind a finger. I don't blame you because islam permits muslims to lie when it is needed to do so in defence of islam.

What is the difference between ''hard against'' and strong or firm againt unbelievers BUT merciful to muslims alone?

Why are you strong or firm againt non-members BUT MERCIFUL to ONLY your members?

Look at what the same quran says about the Christians:

Quran 57:27] Then We made Our messengers to follow in their footsteps, and We sent Isa son of Marium afterwards, and We gave him the Injeel, and We put in the hearts of those who followed him kindness KINDNESS AND MERCY .....

Do you now see the difference? Which people should you prefer if not for islamic manipulations?

Doesn't that show Jesus and his followers are not representing Muhammad's Allah? One group is merciful and the other wicked. Islamic Allah is not the same as the God of the Christians.

What a waste of time undecided
in what sense did i lied?? i strongly believe i knw and understand Bible more than you do
most of you read nothing from your own books but you can stand to be a judge in others scriptures.. no doubt you r just copying and pasting without any further research that's why despite the my previous explanation you still failed to grab it because your are only open for criticism not understanding... by giving you the historical context of the previous verse is enough for a layman to understand, if what i said was a lie/wrong you can go and check it first if u have no knowledge on it.

Quran 57:27] Then We made Our messengers to follow in their footsteps, and We sent Isa son of Marium afterwards, and We gave him the Injeel, and We put in the hearts of those who followed him kindness KINDNESS AND MERCY .....

ANSWER

Firstly, you are unaware that we muslim believe in Jesus (Isa) PBUH as a messenger of GOD ? we believe in Injeel in its pure form not the versions you are having now.
*We believe that he was born miraculously, without any male intervention, which many modern day Christians do not believe.
*We believe he was the Messiah translated Christ (pbuh).
*We believe that he gave life to the dead with God’s permission.
*We believe that he healed those born blind, and the lepers with God’s permission.
*We believe that he was one of the mightiest Messengers of Allah (swt).
All the Prophets were GOD sent, at the time of prophet Musa (Moses PBUH) he was the truth, the light and the way if you follow his teachings, at the time of jesus(Isah PBUH) he was the truthm the light and the way, and same goes to the last and final messenger (muhammad S.A.W), we are to follow his teachings to the last day.
in the Bible jesus him self mentioned about the coming of Prophet Mohammad S.A.W

John 6:13-15
"I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. 13"But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come. 14"He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you.…

A little Islamic fundamentals for you:
A muslim is one who worships God alone without associating partners in worship with him.
Now what is the religion of Abraham, Jacob, Moses, Joseph, David since they all came before Christ. The answer is Islam(People who submit to God without associating partners in worship with him).
Jesus Christ the Messiah, Son of Mary is a blessed prophet and messenger of God. His creation is a display of God greatness.
God created Adam from nothing(Clay), Eve from Adam (man), Jesus from Mary (woman), and you and I from our parents (Man and Woman). This indicates that God is indeed able to do all things.
Abraham was sent as a messenger, same was Noah, Moses, David, Jesus, and Mohammed. And we're given scriptures as a guidance to their people. Jesus Christ was given the gospel as a guidance for the people of Isreal. And whoever doesn't follow his guidance would not be successful in the hereafter. The guidance of the gospel as revealed to Jesus is the true guidance. But with all due respect man has added some words into the Bibles we have today. But the pure scripture that God revealed to Jesus indicates Jesus saying:
My Father is greater than I. Jesus never called himself God in the bible.
Back to the question would muslims enter paradise. Yes they would by the Grace of God. But only those who are obedient to the commandments of God and do not take partners with God and believe in all the books revealed to all the messengers, believe in the angels, preordainment and seek forgiveness from God with sincerity hoping for the best in this life and the hereafter
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by aminusanti(m): 11:37am On Jul 20, 2015
true2god:
You cant deceive us again, the hadith help us in understanding the quran better. The sahih Bukhari is the most reliable islamic text after the quran. See the hadith below that sanction killing of apostates in islam.

Bukhari (52:260) – “…The Prophet said, ‘If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.’ ” Bukhari (83:37) – “Allah’s Apostle never killed anyone except in one of the following three situations: (1) A person who killed somebody unjustly, was killed (in Qisas,) (2) a married person who committed illegal sexual intercourse and (3) a man who fought against Allah and His Apostle and deserted Islam and became an apostate.”

Bukhari (84:57) – [In the words of] “Allah’s Apostle, ‘Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'” Bukhari (89:271) – A man who embraces Islam, then reverts to Judaism is to be killed according to “the verdict of Allah and his apostle.” Bukhari (84:64-65) – “Allah’s Apostle: ‘During the last days there will appear some young foolish people who will say the best words but their faith will not go beyond their throats (i.e. they will have no faith) and will go out from (leave) their religion as an arrow goes out of the game. So, wherever you find them, kill them, for whoever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection.'”

Abu Dawud (4346) – “Was not there a wise man among you who would stand up to him when he saw that I had withheld my hand from accepting his allegiance, and kill him?” Muhammad is chastising his companions for allowing an apostate to “repent” under duress. (The person in question was Muhammad’s former scribe who left him after doubting the authenticity of divine “revelations” upon finding out that he could suggest grammatical changes. He was brought back to Muhammad after having been captured in Medina).

Reliance of the Traveller (Islamic Law) o8.1 – “When a person who has reached puberty and is sane voluntarily apostatizes from Islam, he deserves to be killed.” (o8.4 affirms that there is no penalty for killing an apostate). The contemporary (i.e., 1991) Al-Azhar (Cairo) Islamic Research Academy endorsed manual of Islamic Law, Umdat al-Salik (pp. 595-96) states: “Leaving Islam is the ugliest form of unbelief (kufr) and the worst…. When a person who has reached puberty and is sane voluntarily apostasizes from Islam, he deserves to be killed. In such a case, it is obligatory…to ask him to repent and return to Islam. If he does it is accepted from him, but if he refuses, he is immediately killed.”

If you dont believe in these hadiths then you must stop praying 5 times a day, you must not visit mecca again, you must not believe in the 5 pillars of islam again, you must not wash yourself again before entering any mosques. Non of these practices can be found in the quran but are all in the hadith.

Deception for what?? smiley
the first time i was reading it i tot you a solid base with arguments after reading the whole thing then i undstd you are not a reader sure..
coming to your first query

(52:260) The Prophet said, ‘If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.

Some group of Muslims believe in killing apostates because they follow a Hadith (Saying) from Prophet Mohammed peace be upon him regarding the apostates.
While Islam was weak and still growing among Jews, Christians and Pagans, Muslims did not have the full and complete religion that they needed.
Some Jews and Christians wanted to take advantage of such situation to destroy Islam. They had a plan to adopt Islam first and then desert it,
thus creating the impression that Islam was not a religion worth adopting.

Let us look at Noble Verse 3:72 "A section of the People of the Book (Jews and Christians) say: Believe in the morning what is revealed to the believers (Muslims),
but reject it at the end of the day; perchance they may (themselves) turn back (from Islam)." To protect Islam from such Satanic attempts done by a group of the
people of the book (Jews and Christians), Prophet Mohammed peace be upon him ordered the death of those who enter Islam and leave it. This temporary law that was
put by our Prophet had stopped the hypocrites from the People of the Book who carried so much hatred toward Islam to enter Islam and desert it afterwards.

As we've seen above, it is quite clear, and beyond any questioning that Allah Almighty prohibited compulsion in religion and allowed the absolute freedom of religion
to everyone. When Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him executed apostates, he did it because Muslims were at war time and because Islam was still partial, and Muslims
needed protection from the hypocrites of the Jews and Christians who purposely entered Islam and deserted it later to create confusion among the Muslims as shown
below in the Noble Verse.

The Sayings of Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, regarding killing the renegades came when Islam was partial and the Muslims were dealing with wars all the time.
So if the person wasn't with the Muslims, then he was certainly with his people, the pagans and the other non-Muslims, and he would've then had to join the evil forces
to fight the Muslims. So the case back then was different than today.

I have no sympathy for those hypocrites of the Jews and Christians who got executed:

"A section of the People of the Book (Jews and Christians) say: Believe in the morning what is revealed to the believers (Muslims), but reject it at the end of the day; perchance they may (themselves) turn back (from Islam). (The Noble Quran, 3:72)"

Even if we take it the context of killing apostates as you want to hear it only GOD knows why and pls how many capital punishment are there in Bible? check and get back to me and also tell me why GOD decides to put it that way..
below is one of the verses, pls tell me why did jesus decide to do that .
Luke 19:27 But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

3 Likes

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by Demmzy15(m): 11:53am On Jul 20, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Dont u see all the propaganda.
Of course I do.

Fox tries to paint all muslims rs bad and jihadists (which is not true) ,

This is the most sensible and reasonable post I've read from you. Thank you, by the way I've bookmarked this thread for future reference.

cnn is blinded by political correctness
Ok
and al Jazeera uses al taqiyyah to paint the west as evil and muslims as victims (which is a big lie).

You're contradicting yourself again, if Muslims aren't the most victims then who is? undecided Most people in Al Jazeera English are Christians and the newscasters are mostly Christians. I don't think you know what you're saying.
I dont depend on main stream media.. go online, google stuf from local channels etc and see the info for urself and make up ur own mind
Thank God for you.

1 Like

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by parisbookaddict(f): 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
Demmzy15:

Of course I do.

This is the most sensible and reasonable post I've read from you. Thank you, by the way I've bookmarked this thread for future reference.

Ok

You're contradicting yourself again, if Muslims aren't the most victims then who is? undecided Most people in Al Jazeera English are Christians and the newscasters are mostly Christians. I don't think you know what you're saying.

Thank God for you.

U can bookmark all u want.. i have no problems with muslims , thankfully a lot of muslims dont take the quran seriously and literally. .i have a couple of muslim relatives and they arent conservative or jihadists because they are not serious about islam, one more even rejected islam recently. .

The problem is ISLAM.

By the way , i see u are one of those Muslims who thinks that every white man is a Christian. .the journalists at al jezzera are just people doing their jobs and following the propaganda outlined by the arab owners of the network... same with everyother main stream media organization. .

Did u know that al jezzera deletes interviews or polls that expose islam for what it is or criticizes islam....

by the way muslims are victims of islam and mohammed... yemeni shia houtis have been killled in the thousands by saudi forces while Sunni jihadists have been killed in their thousands by the Iranians, egypt want no relationship with the Palestinians, do u know why... ?? Do u even know why king hussein of jordan kicked out the Palestinians ? Muslims are trouble once they start taking the quran serious...and u mr muslim is a victim of islam.
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by Demmzy15(m): 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
parisbookaddict:

[s]U can bookmark all u want.. i have no problems with muslims , thankfully a lot of muslims dont take the quran seriously and literally. .i have a couple of muslim relatives and they arent conservative or jihadists because they are not serious about islam, one more even rejected islam recently. .[/s]
Al TAKKIYAH!
The problem is ISLAM.
Really? shocked
By the way , i see u are one of those Muslims who thinks that every white man is a Christian. .

By the way, I see you're one of those Christians who think that anyone who bears a Muslim name and he commits crime, then his actions are automatically attributed to Islam.
the journalists at al jezzera are just people doing their jobs and following the propaganda outlined by the arab owners of the network... same with everyother main stream media organization. .
Can you prove to me they aren't Christians among them? Don't start with this your takkiyah o!
Did u know that al jezzera deletes interviews or polls that expose islam for what it is or criticizes islam....
**yawns** thrash coming from an acclaimed aljazeera producer and analyst!

by the way muslims are victims of islam and mohammed... yemeni shia houtis have been killled in the thousands by saudi forces
Saudi and its allies didn't invade Yemen, they only provide air cover for the Yemeni Elected Government Army and allied Militias. The Huthis deposed the President, then they wanted to take over Yemen and you think Muslims would sit and watch?! If you don't know middle-east politics, better don't interfere.

while Sunni jihadists have been killed in their thousands by the Iranians,
Nonsense! You look damn stupid and you don't know that.
egypt want no relationship with the Palestinians, do u know why... ??
Before you enter my trap again, tell me why?!
Do u even know why king hussein of jordan kicked out the Palestinians?
Please why?!
[s]Muslims are trouble once they start taking the quran serious...and u mr muslim is a victim of Islam.[/s]
Confused evangelist. Before I forget, someone below me has a crush on you. Hope your Jesus won't punish you if you answer him? undecided
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by Blackfire(m): 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
parisbookaddict:

U can bookmark all u want.. i have no problems with muslims , thankfully a lot of muslims dont take the quran seriously and literally. .i have a couple of muslim relatives and they arent conservative or jihadists because they are not serious about islam, one more even rejected islam recently. .

The problem is ISLAM.

By the way , i see u are one of those Muslims who thinks that every white man is a Christian. .the journalists at al jezzera are just people doing their jobs and following the propaganda outlined by the arab owners of the network... same with everyother main stream media organization. .

by the way muslims are victims of islam and mohammed... yemeni shia houtis have been killled in the thousands by saudi forces while Sunni jihadists have been killed in their thousands by the Iranians, egypt want no relationship with the Palestinians, do u know why... ?? Do u even know why king hussein of jordan kicked out the Palestinians ? Muslims are trouble once they start taking the quran serious...and u mr muslim is a victim of islam.

hi dear.
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by parisbookaddict(f): 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
Demmzy15:

Al TAKKIYAH!

Really? shocked

By the way, I see you're one of those Christians who think that anyone who bears a Muslim name and he commits crime, then his actions are automatically attributed to Islam.

Can you prove to me they aren't Christians among them? Don't start with this your takkiyah o!

**yawns** thrash coming from an acclaimed aljazeera producer and analyst!

Saudi and its allies didn't invade Yemen, they only provide air cover for the Yemeni Elected Government Army and allied Militias. The Huthis deposed the President, then they wanted to take over Yemen and you think Muslims would sit and watch?! If you don't know middle-east politics, better don't interfere.

Nonsense! You look damn stupid and you don't know that.

Before you enter my trap again, tell me why?!

Please why?!

Confused evangelist. Before I forget, someone below me has a crush on you. Hope your Jesus won't punish you if you answer him? undecided

U are to childish to be engaged in a serious conversation. .
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by parisbookaddict(f): 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
Blackfire:

hi dear.

Hey blackfire.. how is it going...
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by aminusanti(m): 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
CHIJIOKE1314:
Bible, quran, etc are all lies that does not have any effect on how I live my daily life without applying anything they instructs.

Interesting grin
What makes you think its all lies and useless to your life?
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by Blackfire(m): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Hey blackfire.. how is it going...

good..... Need to talk to u in private.
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by Demmzy15(m): 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
parisbookaddict:

[s]U are to childish to be engaged in a serious conversation. .[/s]
Another way of escape, anyway improve on grammar tho.
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by Blackfire(m): 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
parisbookaddict:

U are to childish to be engaged in a serious conversation. .

@demmzy15 u are a kid,go and look for biscuit to eat..

2 Likes

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by parisbookaddict(f): 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
Blackfire:

good..... Need to talk to u in private.

Send a pm
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by Demmzy15(m): 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
Blackfire:

@demmzy15 u are a kid,go and look for biscuit to eat..
Lol, I knew you'll defend your girlfriend. It's normal, keep it up!
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
aminusanti:
You make all these negative comments about Islam, and i believe the media and other sources of propaganda are to blame for that. However I’d like to know have you ever thought of researching and finding out for yourself if this is in fact true.......or do you just stay ignorant and believe everything you hear ??

This brings to mind one of my favorite quotes

"People often fear what they don't understand and often hate what they fear"

i feel your pain.. your muslim bruvas are kiling people and making you look like a bad muslim in comparison.. grin grin grin
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by CHIJIOKE1314: 1:47am On Jul 21, 2015
I have no sympathy for those hypocrites of the Jews and Christians who got executed:

"A section of the People of the Book (Jews and Christians) say: Believe in the morning what is revealed to the believers (Muslims), but reject it at the end of the day; perchance they may (themselves) turn back (from Islam). (The Noble Quran, 3:72)"

Even if we take it the context of killing apostates as you want to hear it only GOD knows why and pls how many capital punishment are there in Bible? check and get back to me and also tell me why GOD decides to put it that way..
below is one of the verses, pls tell me why did Jesus decide to do that .
Luke 19:27 But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

1. Question for you: If you see me tear a page from the Qur'an, would you kill me?
2. Jews are the people of the book while Muslims are the believers.
3. If Muslims killed Jews and Christians for the reason given by you above. I ask you, can you kill me if you think i am a hypocrite?
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by Blackfire(m): 6:02am On Jul 21, 2015
Demmzy15:
Lol, I knew you'll defend your girlfriend. It's normal, keep it up!
i will also defend u ,if she 'my girlfriend' wrongs u...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by aminusanti(m): 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
true2god:
By 'right' is an open-ended word that can mean many things, especially with regards to current argument.

You non-arab muslims have little or no understanding of original (arab) muslims' beliefs and psychology hence always spending hours\days defending the evils of islam.

1) If a muslim leaves islam by 'right' he\she will be killed for the sins of apostasy.

2) If a non-muslim blasphem\insult mohammed, especially in muslim countries, he\she , by 'right' will be killed.

3) If a non-muslim stands against the way of allahh and his prophet mohammed, by 'right' he\she will be killed.

4) If anyone draws a carricature of mohammed, by 'right' he\she will be killed.

5) If anyone tear a copy of the quran mistakingly or deliberately, in a public place in an islamic country, by 'right' he\she will be killed.

So muslims have many 'rights' to kill for allahh and his beloved prophet. You can deny as usual but I will provide proove for all these afore-mentioned muslims right to kill for allahh. If you are black muslim, I am speechless cos 99% of black muslims are ignorant of islam.

Fya, I am an informed blackman about islam.

With no doubt you knw nothing in islam and the teachings by displaying your level of ignorance without shame, generalizing and calling Islam evil because you lack the basic understanding, any person of knowledge will clearly see as nothing but critic... i will provide you with all the answers of your queries for the sake of people reading and u if you are ready for understanding.

A little Islamic fundamentals for you:

A muslim is one who worships God alone without associating partners in worship with him.
Now what is the religion of Abraham, Jacob, Moses, Joseph, David since they all came before Christ. The answer is Islam(People who submit to God without associating partners in worship with him).
Jesus Christ the Messiah, Son of Mary is a blessed prophet and messenger of God. His creation is a display of God greatness.
God created Adam from nothing(Clay), Eve from Adam (man), Jesus from Mary (woman), and you and I from our parents (Man and Woman). This indicates that God is indeed able to do all things.
Abraham was sent as a messenger, same was Noah, Moses, David, Jesus, and Mohammed. And we're given scriptures as a guidance to their people. Jesus Christ was given the gospel as a guidance for the people of Isreal. And whoever doesn't follow his guidance would not be successful in the hereafter. The guidance of the gospel as revealed to Jesus is the true guidance. But with all due respect man has added some words into the Bibles we have today. But the pure scripture that God revealed to Jesus indicates Jesus saying:
My Father is greater than I. Jesus never called himself God in the bible.

Some group of Muslims believe in killing apostates because they follow a Hadith (Saying) from Prophet Mohammed peace be upon him regarding the apostates.
While Islam was weak and still growing among Jews, Christians and Pagans, Muslims did not have the full and complete religion that they needed.
Some Jews and Christians wanted to take advantage of such situation to destroy Islam. They had a plan to adopt Islam first and then desert it,
thus creating the impression that Islam was not a religion worth adopting.

Let us look at Noble Verse 3:72 "A section of the People of the Book (Jews and Christians) say: Believe in the morning what is revealed to the believers (Muslims),
but reject it at the end of the day; perchance they may (themselves) turn back (from Islam)." To protect Islam from such Satanic attempts done by a group of the
people of the book (Jews and Christians), Prophet Mohammed peace be upon him ordered the death of those who enter Islam and leave it. This temporary law that was
put by our Prophet had stopped the hypocrites from the People of the Book who carried so much hatred toward Islam to enter Islam and desert it afterwards.

As we've seen above, it is quite clear, and beyond any questioning that Allah Almighty prohibited compulsion in religion and allowed the absolute freedom of religion
to everyone. When Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him executed apostates, he did it because Muslims were at war time and because Islam was still partial, and Muslims
needed protection from the hypocrites of the Jews and Christians who purposely entered Islam and deserted it later to create confusion among the Muslims as shown
below in the Noble Verse.

The Sayings of Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, regarding killing the renegades came when Islam was partial and the Muslims were dealing with wars all the time.
So if the person wasn't with the Muslims, then he was certainly with his people, the pagans and the other non-Muslims, and he would've then had to join the evil forces
to fight the Muslims. So the case back then was different than today.

Even if we take it the context of killing apostates as you want to hear it only GOD knows why they deserve that, and pls how many capital punishment (Kill)are there in Bible? check and get back to me and also tell me why GOD decides to put it that way..
below is one of the verses,

pls tell me why did Jesus decide to do that .

I know the context of it so just go ahead and give the reason why KILL

2) If a non-muslim blasphemy\insult mohammed, especially in muslim countries, he\she , by 'right' will be killed.

“The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter”;
[ Surah Al-Maidah 5:33].

In Islam, a person who has committed blasphemy can either be killed or crucified, or his opposite hands and feet can be cut off, or he can be exiled from that land. On the other hand, in other religions there is no other option except capital punishment. Islam at least has four options of punishment for an act of blasphemy.
In spite of all the negative propaganda in a section of the western media, ironically Islam still happens to be the fastest growing religion, not just in the west but also across the world. The more people try to suppress Islam, the more it will prevail. Allah (swt) will make His Deen (Islam) to prevail over all the other ways of life irrespective of people mocking and ridiculing His messengers. As Allah says in the Glorious Quran:

Similarly The punishment for blasphemy in most of the major religions is death. It is stated in the Old Testament of the Bible, which is the authority for both the Jews and the Christians:

And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him:
[Book of Leviticus 24:16]
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by Scholar8200(m): 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
@ aminusanti, did Adam have a religion?
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by aminusanti(m): 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
Scholar8200:
@ aminusanti, did Adam have a religion?

Islam is the religion which was given to Adam, the first man and the first prophet of Allah, and it was the religion of all the prophets sent by Allah to mankind. The name of God's religion Islam was not decided upon by later generations of man.
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by Scholar8200(m): 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
aminusanti:

Islam is the religion which was given to Adam, the first man and the first prophet of Allah, and it was the religion of all the prophets sent by Allah to mankind. The name of God's religion Islam was not decided upon by later generations of man.
Was this religion given before the fall of Adam or after?
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by aminusanti(m): 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
Scholar8200:
Was this religion given before the fall of Adam or after?

Islam means the submission or surrender of one's will to the only true god worthy of worship so, whether you'r created before or after ADAM PBUH one should give total submission to GOD (ALLAH).

The first thing that you should know and clearly understand about Islam is what the word "Islam" itself means. The religion of Islam is not named after a person as in the case of Christianity which was named after Jesus Christ, Buddhism after Gotama Buddha, Confucianism after Confucius, and Marxism after Karl Marx. Nor was it named after a tribe like Judaism after the tribe of Judah and Hinduism after the Hindus. Islam is the true religion of "Allah" and as such, its name represents the central principle of Allah's "God's" religion; the total submission to the will of Allah "God". The Arabic word "Islam" means the submission or surrender of one's will to the only true god worthy of worship "Allah" and anyone who does so is termed a "Muslim", The word also implies "peace" which is the natural consequence of total submission to the will of Allah. Hence, it was not a new religion brought by Prophet Muhammad (saws) in Arabia in the seventh century, but only the true religion of Allah re-expressed in its final form.
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by Scholar8200(m): 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
aminusanti:

Islam means the submission or surrender of one's will to the only true god worthy of worship so, whether you'r created before or after ADAM PBUH one should give total submission to GOD (ALLAH).

The first thing that you should know and clearly understand about Islam is what the word "Islam" itself means. The religion of Islam is not named after a person as in the case of Christianity which was named after Jesus Christ, Buddhism after Gotama Buddha, Confucianism after Confucius, and Marxism after Karl Marx. Nor was it named after a tribe like Judaism after the tribe of Judah and Hinduism after the Hindus. Islam is the true religion of "Allah" and as such, its name represents the central principle of Allah's "God's" religion; the total submission to the will of Allah "God". The Arabic word "Islam" means the submission or surrender of one's will to the only true god worthy of worship "Allah" and anyone who does so is termed a "Muslim", The word also implies "peace" which is the natural consequence of total submission to the will of Allah. Hence, it was not a new religion brought by Prophet Muhammad (saws) in Arabia in the seventh century, but only the true religion of Allah re-expressed in its final form.

According to Islam, what was God's original purpose for creating man (Adam)?

As regards submission to God's will , there were myriads of angels in heaven yielding that to God already (of course they dont practise religion) hence what was the need for a man?
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by aminusanti(m): 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
Scholar8200:

According to Islam, what was God's original purpose for creating man (Adam)?

As regards submission to God's will , there were myriads of angels in heaven yielding that to God already (of course they dont practise religion) hence what was the need for a man?

the essential purpose for which humankind was created is the worship of God.  However, the Almighty is not in need of human worship.  He did not create human beings out of a need on His part.  If not a single human worshipped God, it would not diminish His glory in any way, and if all of humankind worshipped Him, it would not increase His glory in any way.  God is perfect.  He alone exists without any needs.  All created beings have needs.  Consequently, it is humankind that needs to worship God.
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by Scholar8200(m): 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
aminusanti:

the essential purpose for which humankind was created is the worship of God.  However, the Almighty is not in need of human worship.  He did not create human beings out of a need on His part.  If not a single human worshipped God, it would not diminish His glory in any way, and if all of humankind worshipped Him, it would not increase His glory in any way.  God is perfect.  He alone exists without any needs.  All created beings have needs.  Consequently, it is humankind that needs to worship God.

Indeed our worship, praise etc neither increases God nor does the lack of it diminish Him in any way; but then that brings me to the question again, according to the teachings in the Quran, what was God's original purpose for creating man (Adam) since He did not need man's worship? (And, like I said, the myriads of angels in Heaven (outnumbering man at time of his creation) were already rendering worship and submission to God hence it suggests that there was more to man's creation.)

But before we continue, do you believe man was made in God's Image?
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by aminusanti(m): 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
Scholar8200:
Indeed our worship, praise etc neither increases God nor does the lack of it diminish Him in any way; but then that brings me to the question again, according to the teachings in the Quran, what was God's original purpose for creating man (Adam) since He did not need man's worship? (And, like I said, the myriads of angels in Heaven (outnumbering man at time of his creation) were already rendering worship and submission to God hence it suggests that there was more to man's creation.)

But before we continue, do you believe man was made in God's Image?

Even the Angels asked for the same question, below is the reply
Quran 2:30 And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I will make upon the earth a successive authority." They said, "Will You place upon it one who causes corruption therein and sheds blood, while we declare Your praise and sanctify You?" Allah said, "Indeed, I know that which you do not know.
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by dejilg(m): 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
aminusanti:

Did you read what you posted? it make no sense undecided
whats the essence of discussing with you when all what you are trying express is criticism not understanding. All your posts shows you are just going by what you heard from observers not the people of knowledge and no doubt all your queries are copy and paste. i am not posting this for any criticism or hatred... pls do yourself a favor seek proper knowledge.

Yeah!!! We know the usual muslim response!!! "U don't know anything about Islam" --- cos we disagree n point out ur "taqqiya"
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by aminusanti(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
dejilg:

Yeah!!! We know the usual muslim response!!! "U don't know anything about Islam" --- cos we disagree n point out ur "taqqiya"

indeed.. cheesy
a wise man will do his own investigation into a subject matter and not condemn blindly.
How would you understand when ur heart is blocked and full of criticism. i suggest you go bck and study your scriptures well rather than all this copy and paste work you are doing and trying so hard to prove you knw Islam when you don't even knw ur religion..
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by Scholar8200(m): 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
aminusanti:

Even the Angels asked for the same question, below is the reply
Quran 2:30 And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I will make upon the earth a successive authority." They said, "Will You place upon it one who causes corruption therein and sheds blood, while we declare Your praise and sanctify You?" Allah said, "Indeed, I know that which you do not know.
kindly explain the term successive authority.
Also, the statement credited to the angels suggests that man was to be created as a sinner (since angels are not omni-scient). Is this correct?
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by aminusanti(m): 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
Scholar8200:
kindly explain the term successive authority.
Also, the statement credited to the angels suggests that man was to be created as a sinner (since angels are not omni-scient). Is this correct?

successive authority
what is meant by "successive authority" is our father Adam (peace be upon him) and his generations because he is Allah's caliph on His earth to carry out Allah's commands. Or, as it was said, because he (Adam) has become the successor of Jinn who were the inhabitants of earth before him. It was also said that he was called so because when he dies he will be succeeded by the one after him. What is apparent of the verse context is that the (successive authority) is Adam and his generations.

Secondly, yes the Angels are not omni-scient but Allah [Exalted be He] has told the angels that there would be of Adam's children who would make mischief therein and shed blood therefore the reply of the angels was:"Will You place therein those who will make mischief therein and shed blood, - while we glorify You with praises and thanks"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam / Happy Id-El-Maulud Celebration! / 3 Lessons From The Just Concluded Ramadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.