Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

The Average Nigeria Woman Loves Money. GUYS WORK HARD - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Average Nigeria Woman Loves Money. GUYS WORK HARD (1718 Views)

How Do Guys Work With Girls And Be Able To Control Themselves? / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) / Why Dont Guys Work On Their Appearance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Average Nigeria Woman Loves Money. GUYS WORK HARD by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 18, 2015
this is what my friend had to say on facebook this morning concerning women, love and money ... guys read and hustle hard

cc lalasticlala

Re: The Average Nigeria Woman Loves Money. GUYS WORK HARD by Efisko1(m): 7:52am On Jul 18, 2015
dis myt hit FP....... #space booking!
#lalasticalala

1 Like

Re: The Average Nigeria Woman Loves Money. GUYS WORK HARD by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 18, 2015
Wrong, some ladies might actually love a dude broke or not, some of those truckpushers even if not most has a woman in their life that loves them genuinely, the fact that some ladies are hoes to those rich guys does not mean they can not genuinely love a broke guy
Re: The Average Nigeria Woman Loves Money. GUYS WORK HARD by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 18, 2015
vichks:
Wrong, some ladies might actually love a dude broke or not, some of those truckpushers even if not most has a woman in their life that loves them genuinely, the fact that some ladies are hoes to those rich guys does not mean they can not genuinely love a broke guy

even the truck pusher's wife loves the money he brings home. love get condition o.
Re: The Average Nigeria Woman Loves Money. GUYS WORK HARD by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 18, 2015
yes!!op let dem guys knw cheesy cheesy no lady want a broke ass lazy nigga!
Re: The Average Nigeria Woman Loves Money. GUYS WORK HARD by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 18, 2015
AcesIni:

even the truck pusher's wife loves the money he brings home. love get condition o.
Yes no doubt but my point is that a lady can love a guy genuinely even with or without money

1 Like

Re: The Average Nigeria Woman Loves Money. GUYS WORK HARD by Enegod(m): 8:09am On Jul 18, 2015
As the saying goes:
You lose a lot of money chasing women but you'll never lose women chasing money.

No woman wants a man that no other woman wants undecided

1 Like

Re: The Average Nigeria Woman Loves Money. GUYS WORK HARD by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 18, 2015
vichks:
Yes no doubt but my point is that a lady can love a guy genuinely even with or without money

a lady can love a broke guy genuinely when his future is bright.... no the truth be that...if not crase man for get wife
Re: The Average Nigeria Woman Loves Money. GUYS WORK HARD by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 18, 2015
AcesIni:

a lady can love a broke guy genuinely when his future is bright.... no the truth be that...if not crase man for get wife
even craze man get wife
Re: The Average Nigeria Woman Loves Money. GUYS WORK HARD by sannirules(m): 8:21am On Jul 18, 2015
You made it sound like Nigerian men also dont like money. But OP your post makes it difficult to draw a line between Women wanting Money and Fame.
Re: The Average Nigeria Woman Loves Money. GUYS WORK HARD by b3llo(m): 8:25am On Jul 18, 2015
A woman will surely love her man but money is needed to spice up the relationship. Its like eating Indomie without the seasoning, I believe you know what am saying.
Re: The Average Nigeria Woman Loves Money. GUYS WORK HARD by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 18, 2015
sannirules:
You made it sound like Nigerian men also dont like money. But OP your post makes it difficult to draw a line between Women wanting Money and Fame.

I mean in order to attract ladies, chase money...
Re: The Average Nigeria Woman Loves Money. GUYS WORK HARD by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 18, 2015
b3llo:
A woman will surely love her man but money is needed to spice up the relationship. Its like eating Indomie without the seasoning, I believe you know what am saying.

the thing no go sweet and e go soon tire the woman
Re: The Average Nigeria Woman Loves Money. GUYS WORK HARD by b3llo(m): 8:55am On Jul 18, 2015
AcesIni:

the thing no go sweet and e go soon tire the woman
Am glad you are reasoning with me.

1 Like

Re: The Average Nigeria Woman Loves Money. GUYS WORK HARD by Nobody: 3:31am On Aug 04, 2015
sannirules:
About the private tutor you advertised about. Have you gotten one? If no, I reside in Omoniyi at Balogun b/stop. 08143857165.

(1) (Reply)

Does Frequent Sex With A Girl Brake Up Or Make Up A Relationship? / Caption This girl's face in this picture / Men Don’t ‘toast’ Me –adesua Etomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.