Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Does Frequent Sex With A Girl Brake Up Or Make Up A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Frequent Sex With A Girl Brake Up Or Make Up A Relationship? (1727 Views)

Frequent Sex In Dream / Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up / Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Frequent Sex With A Girl Brake Up Or Make Up A Relationship? by Sharp212(m): 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
God day N'landers,please I was bent on an argument or a conversation per say with a friend and we argued on the impact of regular SEX in a relationship so he was of the view that frequent SEX in a relationship does the magic for him while av' come in contact with some other dudes that their take on this is on the opposite,they claim that meeting their girlfriend constantly makes them look like they no longer deserve true love because their holy mountain has been over climbed,so I decided to bring this issue up so you guys can throw more light on these . So does it unite or dis-unite?
Re: Does Frequent Sex With A Girl Brake Up Or Make Up A Relationship? by misreal(m): 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sharp212:
God day N'landers,please I was bent on an argument or a conversation per say with a friend and we argued on the impact of regular SEX in a relationship so he was of the view that frequent SEX in a relationship does the magic for him while av' come in contact with some other dudes that their take on this is on the opposite,they claim that meeting their girlfriend constantly makes them look like they no longer deserve true love because their holy mountain has been over climbed,so I decided to bring this issue up so you guys can throw more light on these . So does it unite or dis-unite?
it break up
Re: Does Frequent Sex With A Girl Brake Up Or Make Up A Relationship? by Baddo101(m): 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
It all depends. grin grin
Re: Does Frequent Sex With A Girl Brake Up Or Make Up A Relationship? by Gurgle(f): 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
I didn't really understand your post but if the relationship's only foundation is sex than it will surely break up at some point
Re: Does Frequent Sex With A Girl Brake Up Or Make Up A Relationship? by Sharp212(m): 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
misreal:
it break up
OK, but can you explain further
Re: Does Frequent Sex With A Girl Brake Up Or Make Up A Relationship? by Sharp212(m): 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
Baddo101:
It all depends. grin grin
On?
Re: Does Frequent Sex With A Girl Brake Up Or Make Up A Relationship? by Sharp212(m): 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:
I didn't really understand your post but if the relationship's only foundation is sex than it will surely break up at some point
I mean after a girl must have agreed to your friendship proposal,is it of any positive effect to the relationship if you sex her constantly as time goes on or can that pose a deadly threat to the relationship
Re: Does Frequent Sex With A Girl Brake Up Or Make Up A Relationship? by Baddo101(m): 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sharp212:
On?
On d kind of Cucumber grin grin grin grin
but on a more serious note frequent sex most times breakup a relationship because both mait have distrust amonst diaselves but @times it works out between both parties. i just think it depends on the understanding among dem sha. lets say 70% breakup
Re: Does Frequent Sex With A Girl Brake Up Or Make Up A Relationship? by Sharp212(m): 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
Baddo101:

On d kind of Cucumber grin grin grin grin
but on a more serious note frequent sex most times breakup a relationship because both mait have distrust amonst diaselves but @times it works out between both parties. i just think it depends on the understanding among dem sha. lets say 70% breakup
You self de rep your name well.,which one cum be cucumber Kwa, anyway you are right sha.
Re: Does Frequent Sex With A Girl Brake Up Or Make Up A Relationship? by Gurgle(f): 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sharp212:
I mean after a girl must have agreed to your friendship proposal,is it of any positive effect to the relationship if you sex her constantly as time goes on or can that pose a deadly threat to the relationship

Oook

I thought about it but I have nothing to add sorry
Re: Does Frequent Sex With A Girl Brake Up Or Make Up A Relationship? by Sharp212(m): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:

Oook
I thought about it but I have nothing to add sorry
No wahala dear
Re: Does Frequent Sex With A Girl Brake Up Or Make Up A Relationship? by Baddo101(m): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sharp212:
You self de rep your name well.,which one cum be cucumber Kwa, anyway you are right sha.
Lol. in actual sense i am d opposite of dat monicker
Re: Does Frequent Sex With A Girl Brake Up Or Make Up A Relationship? by MRBrownJ: 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
great sex can create a special bond between the lovers, can get them closer to one another, can lead an easier path to understanding being comfortable around one another... but let us be clear that if the sex is lame (for either one of them ) then it is a different story
Re: Does Frequent Sex With A Girl Brake Up Or Make Up A Relationship? by Sharp212(m): 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
MRBrownJ:
great sex can create a special bond between the lovers, can get them closer to one another, can lead an easier path to understanding being comfortable around one another... but let us be clear that if the sex is lame (for either one of them ) then it is a different story
Nice one bro,just that av been contemplating on this for long....I think also boils down to the girl involved,whether she's the type that loves and can do without sex
Re: Does Frequent Sex With A Girl Brake Up Or Make Up A Relationship? by Sharp212(m): 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
Baddo101:

Lol. in actual sense i am d opposite of dat monicker
Hmmm,let me believe small
Re: Does Frequent Sex With A Girl Brake Up Or Make Up A Relationship? by MRBrownJ: 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sharp212:
Nice one bro,just that av been contemplating on this for long....I think also boils down to the girl involved,whether she's the type that loves and can do without sex

many people do get tired of their partner after a while, but thats because they dont have the same aim in life OR now that they are sexually active, they dont try to surprise each other.

love is like a flower and you need to water it with valuable activities together in order for it to blossom. many people (men and women) go the extra mile to be with someone, and when they finally succeed, they stop and let go of the pressure while they should in fact continue. going out on dates together, wooing one another, having fun together, surprising one another, dance together, d whatever it takes to keep the momentum at its peak.

love has never been easy... and sex is really irrelevant here

2 Likes

Re: Does Frequent Sex With A Girl Brake Up Or Make Up A Relationship? by Tobbey(m): 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
build
Re: Does Frequent Sex With A Girl Brake Up Or Make Up A Relationship? by Sharp212(m): 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
MRBrownJ:

many people do get tired of their partner after a while, but thats because they dont have the same aim in life OR now that they are sexually active, they dont try to surprise each other.

love is like a flower and you need to water it with valuable activities together in order for it to blossom. many people (men and women) go the extra mile to be with someone, and when they finally succeed, they stop and let go of the pressure while they should in fact continue. going out on dates together, wooing one another, having fun together, surprising one another, dance together, d whatever it takes to keep the momentum at its peak.

love has never been easy... and sex is really irrelevant here
It seems you work in ministry of women affairs
Re: Does Frequent Sex With A Girl Brake Up Or Make Up A Relationship? by Sharp212(m): 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
Tobbey:
build
OK o whc means you are giving it your full support
Re: Does Frequent Sex With A Girl Brake Up Or Make Up A Relationship? by MRBrownJ: 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sharp212:
It seems you work in ministry of women affairs

the fact that you believe that this is a one gender issue, while i havent even mentionned any, is the reason why you will always fail in this issue. what i wrote is valid for men AND women
Re: Does Frequent Sex With A Girl Brake Up Or Make Up A Relationship? by Sharp212(m): 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
MRBrownJ:

the fact that you believe that this is a one gender issue, while i havent even mentionned any, is the reason why you will always fail in this issue. what i wrote is valid for men AND women
You just hit the nail on the head, that's wat I mearnt
Re: Does Frequent Sex With A Girl Brake Up Or Make Up A Relationship? by MRBrownJ: 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sharp212:
You just hit the nail on the head, that's wat I mearnt

sorry my bad, i thought you meant something else... but i work for the "ministry of men AND women affairs", lol
Re: Does Frequent Sex With A Girl Brake Up Or Make Up A Relationship? by Sharp212(m): 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
MRBrownJ:

sorry my bad, i thought you meant something else... but i work for the "ministry of men AND women affairs", lol
you are too much

(1) (Reply)

When Two Heads Are Not Better than One / I Have The Sexiest Smile On Nairaland? / Save My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.