Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. (6181 Views)

My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated / Zimbabwean Woman Married To Another Woman For 3 Years Just Found Out (pic) / Meeting My Fiancée's Parents For The First Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
undecided
well, you need to talk to him about the money and the payment.Tell him you now need to give it back to the owner. If not, you may choose to involve the police. If he denies, you forget about the money. Life must go on for you, be careful next time.
Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
I never see the kind jazz wey go carry me give man 50k sef when we never marry. I dey MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD? ?**

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by ogawisdom(m): 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
xynniey:
please fellow nairalanders, i am in a chaos state and i need useful advice. i have been dating this guy for close to a year now and we are talking about settling down. we love each other and we go extra miles for each other. i just found out that he has children with two different women one of them which recently gave birth 3 months back meaning she was pregnant when we were dating. now he doesn't know am aware of this yet and i havnt asked him yet. one day, i intercepted a message a man sent him a message on whatsapp asking why he has abandoned the sister and new baby (boy) not asking how they are feeding that God will pay him. i asked him what the man was talking about, he said he doesnt know what the man is talking about but admitted knowing the man that he is a long time ex-gf's brother. i knew he has lied cause being that i had done my background check on the lady that has a new baby, the sender of the message was her brother. i kept quite and didnt react. my problem now is, i lent my fiancée 200k which wasnt my own to do smtin that will help him and he promised to pay back. if the money was mine, i would have walked out of the r/ship and count it as my lose. i don't want to go paying such debt on my own. i know if i bring up the children issue now, my chances of getting back the money would be lost. i have been playing dumb for 3months now and am tired what do i do?

U r nt jst playing dumb but u r really dumb undecided hw can u give sb dt is nt ur hubby 200k dt is nt urs haba u will learn d hard way sha bc everything is complicated nw.

U ve to play more dumb to recover some part of dt money

1 Like

Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
baby124:
Cut your losses and run now. Make sure you run with something valuable of his to make sure he pays you back otherwise you sell the item and settle your debtor
embarassed this kind kain person no go get valuable kan kan kee cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by Chillis: 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
xynniey:
please fellow nairalanders, i am in a chaos state and i need useful advice. i have been dating this guy for close to a year now and we are talking about settling down. we love each other and we go extra miles for each other. i just found out that he has children with two different women one of them which recently gave birth 3 months back meaning she was pregnant when we were dating. now he doesn't know am aware of this yet and i havnt asked him yet. one day, i intercepted a message a man sent him a message on whatsapp asking why he has abandoned the sister and new baby (boy) not asking how they are feeding that God will pay him. i asked him what the man was talking about, he said he doesnt know what the man is talking about but admitted knowing the man that he is a long time ex-gf's brother. i knew he has lied cause being that i had done my background check on the lady that has a new baby, the sender of the message was her brother. i kept quite and didnt react. my problem now is, i lent my fiancée 200k which wasnt my own to do smtin that will help him and he promised to pay back. if the money was mine, i would have walked out of the r/ship and count it as my lose. i don't want to go paying such debt on my own. i know if i bring up the children issue now, my chances of getting back the money would be lost. i have been playing dumb for 3months now and am tired what do i do?

You still wan collect your 200k cheesy
dey dia dey wait to collect 200k while he is knacking your akpako.

He might even infect you with deadly Virus while you are waiting for 200k.

Better you move out, use 30k for soldier to collect your money.

Na force naija understand.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by xynniey(f): 8:12am On Jun 11, 2016
Dear Naira landers, i opened this thread. i wish to thank you all for your critics and supports. it was really helpful. By Gods infinite Grace, i have recovered N250,000 from the said fiancee with the help of the police. i will spare you all the gist. i didn't know the police could do such a fantastic job. Truly, it was God all the Way. thank you every one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by xynniey(f): 8:15am On Jun 11, 2016

It seems like you've already made up your mind to leave the deceitful relationship.......your only problem is how to collect your money right?

There are two ways,
Fist is to remain in the relationship pending the time you get your money and mount pressure daily (hourly if possible) on him that the owner of the money wants it back..

.you can say the owner is even threatening to take you to the police............for extra effect, if you're good at acting, you can ask a friend to help you pose as the lender and come to your/his house to rain curses on you and him threatening to take you to the police....

If he sees how serious the case is getting, he will look for the money.............or he will run away (plausible, but I doubt he'll run cause of 200,000.........but u know him better than I do so...)

The second method is to walk out of the relationship and ask for your money.........if he refuses, then go meet a family member he respects or his close friend or pastor.....

If that still doesn't work out, then involve the police and let him see how serious you are about your threat, because he might keep promising, hoping you'll stop pestering him one day
Using police is your best bet here, because from the story, I doubt you know any of his family members or close friends who you can confide in.....

I don't recommend you carrying out your threat and taking him to the station tho....that would be messy

Oh.....before I forget, the third way is to forget about the money
i took your last advice and it was perfect. thank u
Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by oweniwe(m): 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
xynniey:
my problem now is, i lent my fiancée 200k which wasnt my own to do smtin that will help him and he promised to pay back. if the money was mine, i would have walked out of the r/ship and count it as my lose. i don't want to go paying such debt on my own. i know if i bring up the children issue now, my chances of getting back the money would be lost. i have been playing dumb for 3months now and am tired what do i do?

Having read your Last Update, I really commend you.

I was once in your shoes... A prostitute an uncle brought in stole a laptop I borrowed to do a project.

The uncle told d girl so many lies ... Including the laptop belong to him...that was y the girl ran away with it.

I had to threaten him MOPOL before he went to settle the girl collect the laptop back.

Lying guys... Na God go punish them.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by xynniey(f): 10:04am On Oct 07, 2016
When i look back on what God has done for me concerning this case i cant thank Him enough. I have recovered my money with interest after more than one year. Even though the police was involved eventually. I jst thank God

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by xynniey(f): 10:07am On Oct 07, 2016
xynniey:
When i look back on what God has done for me concerning this case i cant thank Him enough. I have recovered my money with interest after more than one year. Even though the police was involved eventually. I jst thank God.

6 Likes

Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 08, 2016
But wait... Pls, ladies still dey borrow or let's say dash man that kind money?
Jeez! undecided
Op upon every stories uv been reading here on Nairaland and what's happening around you.... You still play such expensive Love

Babe, your money has grown wings.. Nothing dey happen

I have friends who borrowed their fiances 500k and 400k respectively.. And guess what! The relationship has entered voicemail. The 500k is planning on organizing bakassi boys to deal with the guy and his family ruthlessly grin
While 400k own, is a born again Christian, she only cried her eyes out, while her so called fiance travelled abroad without telling her. Ol boi , see tears..
She nearly faint..
The least amount I can dash a guy is lipsrsealed

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by Eketem: 5:43am On Oct 08, 2016
He obviously is not a disciple of safe sex while you wait for your money I hope you don't catch an infection that will require much more to treat.

This is a man with no morals if he won't feed his kids what makes you think he will ever refund your money.

Obviously you have no MoU or any paper work to show you lent him money
Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by veave(f): 8:41am On Oct 08, 2016
hmmmmn.... babe... forget that money. run. run run

that was how the others where waiting to collect their money and they caught belle... babe. fleeee!!!!! faster than usain bolt sef
Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by eyinjuege: 8:46am On Oct 08, 2016
You have entered one chance.

You can only get back your money if you involve the police. Hope you paid him with a cheque or Internet money transfer?

His type always prey on gullible females, who would always go the extra mile for him

There's no collect that money back unless it's by force.

You were stupid to loan someone money that wasn't yours in the first place. That's irresponsible on your own part.

Anyway, if you don't get your money back at least you've learnt a valuable life lesson.

Modified

Op, Good to know you were able to retrieve your money back. Such predators only understand force.
I trust such won't happen to you ever again.
Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by sisisioge: 9:04am On Oct 08, 2016
Amelian:
Jeez! undecided
Op upon every stories uv been reading here on Nairaland and what's happening around you.... You still play such expensive Love

I have friends who borrowed their fiances 500k and 400k respectively.. And guess what! The relationship has entered voicemail. The 500k is planning on organizing bakassi boys to deal with the guy and his family ruthlessly grin
While 400k own, is a born again Christian, she only cried her eyes out, while her so called fiance travelled abroad without telling her. Ol boi , see tears..
She nearly faint..

Lol grin

Babes, na so we see am o. I was once an overly protective of the female purse too. No bf of mine or my friends dares mention the purse. Until it hit me like a plague too...my then bf that I dated thru school ran into hard times. Me sef no get money o but any money I made from work as a youth corper or event usher goes to him. In fact I would borrow on his behalf and pay back from my pocket. Money ran into 450k, guy paid 30k (after acting all sweet on him and he tot i would come back to him after we broke up)and I wrote off 20k as incentive to encourage him. For where! Remaining don enter voicemail grin

Anyways, my belief is that people don't like paying debt so I never borrow anyone money I can't afford to gift to them.

@ OP, you tried jare. I don't have the hearts for all that rigmarole. Well done.
Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by Onegai(f): 10:52am On Oct 08, 2016
xynniey:

When i look back on what God has done for me concerning this case i cant thank Him enough. I have recovered my money with interest after more than one year. Even though the police was involved eventually. I jst thank God.

I'm happy it worked out well for you in the end. Others were not so fortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by ElsonMorali: 11:05am On Oct 08, 2016
I'm ready to bet that he's also owing the woman whom he put in a family way some money.

People like that prey on women for money and sex. I can only hope you aren't giving him any more sex.

Get some male friends of yours to come over to your place when he's around and harass you for the money you owe them. Hopefully they'll look fearsome.

If after a while he doesn't pay. Just break off the relationship and count it as a double loss.

Shitt happens dear.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by EfemenaXY: 11:20am On Oct 08, 2016
ElsonMorali:
I'm ready to bet that he's also owing the woman whom he put in a family way some money.

People like that prey on women for money and sex. I can only hope you aren't giving him any more sex.

Get some male friends of yours to come over to your place when he's around and harass you for the money you owe them. Hopefully they'll look fearsome.

If after a while he doesn't pay. Just break off the relationship and count it as a double loss.

Shitt happens dear.

veave:
hmmmmn.... babe... forget that money. run. run run
that was how the others where waiting to collect their money and they caught belle... babe. fleeee!!!!! faster than usain bolt sef

Eketem:
He obviously is not a disciple of safe sex while you wait for your money I hope you don't catch an infection that will require much more to treat.
This is a man with no morals if he won't feed his kids what makes you think he will ever refund your money.
Obviously you have no MoU or any paper work to show you lent him money

Amelian:
Jeez! undecided
She nearly faint..
Lol grin

Na slow motion una dey? grin grin

She's given an update on this page: The guy has paid back the full amount plus interest.

N250k repaid after she got the police involved.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 08, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Na slow motion una dey? grin grin

She's given an update on this page: The guy has paid back the full amount plus interest.

N250k repaid after she got the police involved.

Lol...oh really? That's better...

No mind us jare... We are just angry with the guy grin
Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by EfemenaXY: 11:38am On Oct 08, 2016
Amelian:

Lol...oh really? That's better...

No mind us jare... We are just angry with the guy grin

Yeah. smiley

Howdy, Amy?
Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 08, 2016
sisisioge:

Babes, na so we see am o. I was once an overly protective of the female purse too. No bf of mine or my friends dares mention the purse. Until it hit me like a plague too...my then bf that I dated thru school ran into hard times. Me sef no get money o but any money I made from work as a youth corper or event usher goes to him. In fact I would borrow on his behalf and pay back from my pocket. Money ran into 450k, guy paid 30k (after acting all sweet on him and he tot i would come back to him after we broke up)and I wrote off 20k as incentive to encourage him. For where! Remaining don enter voicemail grin

Anyways, my belief is that people don't like paying debt so I never borrow anyone money I can't afford to gift to them.

@ OP, you tried jare. I don't have the hearts for all that rigmarole. Well done.

@sisisioge, u really tried.. Since the day I help one stupid Pastor money, and it was not even my money sef to do one business he said he has been pursuing and am his only hope.. Cause no one was ready to help him with the cash, he nearly knelt down... I said pls o, don't kneel down it has not gotten to that yet, pls.. I felt for him and I went to my friends to borrow money and gave him, hoping he will pay me back at the stipulated time.. I called the Pastor, how far ? He was given me stories ..i was so angry but I controlled it and he promised a month later.. A month ran into months.. My friends who always believed in me, were disappointed in me, and that's one thing I hate, going back on promises... Chai... I hate it like mad.. I eventually paid everyone their money.. I felt so angry with myself for been so gullible over the pastor. Have learnt my lesson.. I can never borrow any guy ,any pastor as long as he is a man, money for anything.. I can dash but not borrow... And
When am married, I can dash my husband any amount but not bf or male friends.. Female friends? Yes. Especially the ones who has been there for me.
God will help us all amen.
Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by EfemenaXY: 11:42am On Oct 08, 2016
sisisioge:

So you had to payback the N420K balance on your own? shocked

You sef too get soft heart. You should have involved the police to help.
Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by EfemenaXY: 11:46am On Oct 08, 2016
Amelian:

@sisisioge, u really tried.. Since the day I help one stupid Pastor money, and it was not even my money sef to do one business he said he has been pursuing and am his only hope.. Cause no one was ready to help him with the cash, he nearly knelt down... I said pls o, don't kneel down it has not gotten to that yet, pls.. I felt for him and I went to my friends to borrow money and gave him, hoping he will pay me back at the stipulated time.. I called the Pastor, how far ? He was given me stories ..i was so angry but I controlled it and he promised a month later.. A month ran into months.. My friends who always believed in me, were disappointed in me, and that's one thing I hate, going back on promises... Chai... I hate it like mad.. I eventually paid everyone their money.. I felt so angry with myself for been so gullible over the pastor. Have learnt my lesson.. I can never borrow any guy ,any pastor as long as he is a man, money for anything.. I can dash but not borrow... And
When am married, I can dash my husband any amount but not bf or male friends.. Female friends? Yes. Especially the ones who has been there for me.
God will help us all amen.

Abeg finish the story well jor.

So you let this guy off too? Why na?

Change that to $$$s. You and sisioge just let your $1,000 go. Just like that. Chei!
Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 08, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Yeah. smiley

Howdy, Amy?

Hmmmmmm, Efemena, hmmmmmm Efe ooooo..... Hmmmmmm

Well anyways, am cool.
Even though our spiritual orientations is different , I will let it slide.

So howdy too grin
Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by EfemenaXY: 11:53am On Oct 08, 2016
Amelian:

Hmmmmmm, Efemena, hmmmmmm Efe ooooo..... Hmmmmmm

Well anyways, am cool.
Even though our spiritual orientations is different , I will let it slide.

So howdy too grin

Hehehe.

We don't always have to agree. Our differences make the world a more interesting place, don't you agree?

I'm good. Happy Saturday smiley
Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by sisisioge: 11:58am On Oct 08, 2016
EfemenaXY:

So you had to payback the N420K balance on your own? shocked

You sef too get soft heart. You should have involved the police to help.

Actually, it was mostly my money then. The little borrowed were paid back by moi even before the breakup. Guy knew how to catch me, he would bring on the poppy eyes to borrow and bring on the vampires eyes when I ask for refund. Hmmm, at a point, he was the custodian of my ATM o. I wasn't stupid, I wasn't even in love, I was just being kind cos the moraaaforrker was always giving me pocket money while I was in school. I just didn't forget his good deed ni and he sure thrive on it!
Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Abeg finish the story well jor.

So you let this guy off too? Why na?

Change that to $$$s. You and sisioge just let your $1,000 go. Just like that. Chei!

Lol
I didn't let him go like that.. I went to his church with one of those Fadeyi boys seized his brand new gen and come to think I didn't even know a bought a new 4.5kv gen. During the months he was owing me. U see how wicked he is?.
Some church workers wanted to stop us but when they saw my angry face and the bloodshot eyes of the Fadeyi guy.. Everyone kept clear. We left his church in disarray and we left with the gen..
He then called me and asked why did I do not such thing.. I told him he's sick in the head and that I will sell the general and there is nothing he can do about it.. And also need the balance 100k.. He was then screaming on the phone. I cut the call.
A friend of his came to meet me, pleading I should let go of the gen and the money.. I said never! He said because the pastor is placing curse on himself not me

I laughed, and him place curse on me? OK we will see who be cursed at the end.
After selling the gen.. I paid off the rest balance and I was like let's see who curse will attack.. Useless thing.
After likea month and half, later I heard he was hospitalized and he has kidney failure and also liver failure.. I was like WTF! I heard prayer warriors in his church were praying for him thinking it was an attack but ol boi, prayers didn't help, Nada..
When his condition. Was becoming serious and he was swelling up in church. They later rushed him to hospital.. Well he gave up the ghost there. I was like wow.

Anyways have moved on.. Wherever he is, may his soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Hehehe.

We don't always have to agree. Our differences make the world a more interesting place, don't you agree?

I'm good. Happy Saturday smiley

Smiles, true sha.
OK, have completed the story ..so sad
Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by EfemenaXY: 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
Amelian:

Lol
I didn't let him go like that.. I went to his church with one of those Fadeyi boys seized his brand new gen and come to think I didn't even know a bought a new 4.5kv gen. During the months he was owing me. U see how wicked he is?.
Some church workers wanted to stop us but when they saw my angry face and the bloodshot eyes of the Fadeyi guy.. Everyone kept clear. We left his church in disarray and we left with the gen..
He then called me and asked why did I do not such thing.. I told him he's sick in the head and that I will sell the general and there is nothing he can do about it.. And also need the balance 100k.. He was then screaming on the phone. I cut the call.
A friend of his came to meet me, pleading I should let go of the gen and the money.. I said never! He said because the pastor is placing curse on himself not me

I laughed, and him place curse on me? OK we will see who be cursed at the end.
After selling the gen.. I paid off the rest balance and I was like let's see who curse will attack.. Useless thing.
After likea month and half, later I heard he was hospitalized and he has kidney failure and also liver failure.. I was like WTF! I heard prayer warriors in his church were praying for him thinking it was an attack but ol boi, prayers didn't help, Nada..
When his condition. Was becoming serious and he was swelling up in church. They later rushed him to hospital.. Well he gave up the ghost there. I was like wow.

Anyways have moved on.. Wherever he is, may his soul rest in peace. Amen

Na wa o! shocked

Creepy stuff. But why are people like this?? At least you've learnt you lesson though.

It is well.
Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by EfemenaXY: 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
sisisioge:

Actually, it was mostly my money then. The little borrowed were paid back by moi even before the breakup. Guy knew how to catch me, he would bring on the poppy eyes to borrow and bring on the vampires eyes when I ask for refund. Hmmm, at a point, he was the custodian of my ATM o. I wasn't stupid, I wasn't even in love, I was just being kind cos the moraaaforrker was always giving me pocket money while I was in school. I just didn't forget his good deed ni and he sure thrive on it!

I'm sorry but the expletive in your post has got me giggling! cheesy

I think this was probably his twisted way of collecting back what he spent on you.

Anyway we all make mistakes. Important thing is learning from them so it doesn't happen twice.

It is well o jare.
Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by EfemenaXY: 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
Amelian:

Smiles, true sha.
OK, have completed the story ..so sad

Yes, it is sad. Sigh...
Re: Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Na wa o! shocked

Creepy stuff. But why are people like this?? At least you've learnt you lesson though.

It is well.

My dear, av learnt my lesson o.. Never againm
The most annoying thing is, he owes me and he's placing curses on who? Me? Jeez!

Cause I seized his new gen?? On top money he was owing me.. Some people are just too much.

It's well jare.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friend Threatens To Divorce Wife Over This Issue / Man Collapses Into Coma After Finding Out His Wife Owns The Home They Rented / Those in need, come in.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.