Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Video: Men Of God Worshiping Money - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video: Men Of God Worshiping Money (1323 Views)

Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! / Woman Worshiping God Without Hands And Legs / Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Men Of God Worshiping Money by Mudley313: 6:04am On Mar 11, 2009
Video of a couple of flamboyant American so-called men of God that their Nigerian counterparts learnt the tricks to the trade from:

[center][flash=425,355]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/8aOFSgt5w-c[/flash][/center]
Re: Video: Men Of God Worshiping Money by KunleOshob(m): 10:17am On Mar 11, 2009
I just can't imagine how any sane thinking person can fall for the antics of these con men. Anyway as EFCC saying goes victims of 419 are often the greedy type. What a bunch of assholes  angry
Re: Video: Men Of God Worshiping Money by JJYOU: 10:30am On Mar 11, 2009
wbb
Re: Video: Men Of God Worshiping Money by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 11, 2009
abeg wetin be wbb?
Re: Video: Men Of God Worshiping Money by naijacutee(f): 10:42am On Mar 11, 2009
It's called the spirit of the last days. Thank God not all christian congregations have degenerated to this.
Re: Video: Men Of God Worshiping Money by SirJohn(m): 11:01am On Mar 11, 2009
Tears literarily ran down my cheeks as I watched this apology cry cry cry
Re: Video: Men Of God Worshiping Money by AKO1(m): 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2009
Goodness!!!! shocked shocked

They should both be arrested for trampling on the dollar

I love this statement: "There is no scriptural basis for what they are doing, but the people love it." QED.
Re: Video: Men Of God Worshiping Money by Tonyet1(m): 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2009
pls where is the video
Re: Video: Men Of God Worshiping Money by AKO1(m): 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2009
tonye-t:

pls where is the video
It's up there in the first post
Re: Video: Men Of God Worshiping Money by MrCrackles(m): 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2009
Chei, Allahu Akbar! shocked
Re: Video: Men Of God Worshiping Money by BAC: 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2009
Many fools on these board, if you are worshipping something would it be under your foot? , Jesus came to set the captives free. You need to be set free from Poverty mentality? These men of God you are talking about have found out the secret of releasing the blessings of God. It is not money that makes you rich ,  Dump Fools. The bible says The blessing of the Lord maketh rich. Money is not the issue here, the issue is freedom./ blessing
This is a taste of the blessing:

The most difficult money I have ever made in my life was earnings within the first Million. After that the blessing produces over and over again. I am a life witness. So stop that dump talk.
Re: Video: Men Of God Worshiping Money by MrCrackles(m): 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2009
BAC:

Many fools on these board, if you are worshipping something would it be under your foot? , Jesus came to set the captives free. You need to be set free from Poverty mentality? These men of God you are talking about have found out the secret of releasing the blessings of God. It is not money that makes you rich , Dump Fools. The bible says The blessing of the Lord maketh rich. Money is not the issue here, the issue is freedom./ blessing
This is a taste of the blessing:

The most difficult money I have ever made in my life was earnings within the first Million. After that the blessing produces over and over again. I am a life witness. So stop that dump talk.

WTF are you talking about?

It looks like you are the only fool that visited this forum today

Confused dickhead!
Re: Video: Men Of God Worshiping Money by morpheus24: 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2009
People who view this video should be extremly careful of information like this that is passed on in snipits.

While I am not an advocate of such practices in churches. The people who comeout with these videos may be just as devious as the ones who are participating in it,

in the same vain they are trying to recruit those who are discontent or disillusioned about such practices.

I will not be surprised if this video was prepared by some of these so caledl "black Hebrew Muslim street preachers"

Watch out for their kind . They are just as decietful and dangerous.
Re: Video: Men Of God Worshiping Money by hajifaty: 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2009
Xtains are most folish folks on this earth. U can see their so called adeboye spending billions of Naira on a private jet, where there aare many church members that hardly feed themselves. srry to say but this is the fact.
Re: Video: Men Of God Worshiping Money by hajifaty: 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2009
morpheus24:

People who view this video should be extremly careful of information like this that is passed on in snipits.

While I am not an advocate of such practices in churches. The people who comeout with these videos may be just as devious as the ones who are participating in it,

in the same vain they are trying to recruit those who are discontent or disillusioned about such practices.

I will not be surprised if this video was prepared by some of these so caledl "black Hebrew Muslim street preachers"

Watch out for their kind . [tr]They are just as decietful and dangerous[/tr].

Is the video not decietful and dangerous itself? It shows how desperate and dangerous are the pastors
Re: Video: Men Of God Worshiping Money by morpheus24: 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2009
hajifaty:

Is the video not decietful and dangerous itself? It shows how desperate and dangerous are the pastors

It must be one of your Islamic brothers that posted the video then
Re: Video: Men Of God Worshiping Money by debosky(m): 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2009
I don't know if they are worshiping money or not, but I do not think there is any biblical basis for this dancing over money.

That said, it reminds me of a joke I used to hear when I was in high school

'brothers! Bring out your spiritual guns and gidigidigidi (shoot) the devil!!!!' grin grin grin
Re: Video: Men Of God Worshiping Money by manmustwac(m): 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2009
So whats the big deal? You guys give your tithes to your Pastors on Sundays what do u think he dose with your hard earned money? And your complaining coz of what the Pastor here is doing. He gives them their spiritual high then they settle im. No be so?
Re: Video: Men Of God Worshiping Money by ayinba1(f): 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2009
@morpheus
very correct.

It's those muslims, they even told Adeboye to buy that exact flamboyant jet that he picked.

Address the issues and stop laying blames in the wrong places. You mean you never hearrd of this sort of antics in a church before?
Re: Video: Men Of God Worshiping Money by mantraa: 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2009
If you have ever wondered how normal intelligent people can be duped into giving their hard earned money away to a religious con artist watch this video.

Its about a child preacher called marjoe who became disillusioned with his 'profession' and gave it up in his teens. Some years later he decided to show the world how easy it is to whip up a frenzy and have people give him all their money by setting up a fake revival church and filming a 'behind the scenes' documentary.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-178629120699935619

Its fascinating to see how human psychology can be manipulated so easily.
Re: Video: Men Of God Worshiping Money by Mudley313: 9:52am On Aug 22, 2009
@morpheus
very correct.

It's those muslims,  they even told Adeboye to buy that exact flamboyant jet that he picked.

Address the issues and stop laying blames in the wrong places. You mean you never hearrd of this sort of antics in a church before?

na so. dem always get an excuse for any glaring absurdity in men of God(?) they rever

quest: "why pastor adeboye dey rub shoulders wit dem iboris n obasanjos; corrupt leaders who are the direct cause of the poverty they love to preach against?"
ans: "even jesus embrase the sinners"

if rev. martin lurther king, nelson mandela etc openly embrace their oppresors in public wit gleefull smiles and handshake and special treatment n front seat rows instead of telling them the truth u think say black americans or black south africans for dey the position dem dey today. wetin u think say the common man, the oppressed go think. but in nigeria, there's always a defence. wat backwardness. reminds me of church leaders who embraced hitler during WWII for fear of being persecuted

(1) (Reply)

2009 Holy Ghost Congress. / Holy Quotes / "frosbel" Learn How A Good Christian Behaves With Muslims And Tolerates Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.