Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,485 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

2009 Holy Ghost Congress. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2009 Holy Ghost Congress. (1322 Views)

How To Receive HOLY GHOST Baptism / Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction / Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2009 Holy Ghost Congress. by otitokoro1: 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2009
[center]The Redeemed Christian Church of God
Invites your Presence to her:
Holy Ghost Congress.[/center]

Theme: Our God Reigns
Date: 14th – 19th December, 2009.
Venue: Redemption Camp, KM 46, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.
[size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Re: 2009 Holy Ghost Congress. by Horus(m): 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2009
GOD EQUALS GHOST AND GOSPEL EQUALS GHOST SPELL

What most of our brothers and sisters do not do, is go into the etymological dictionary when looking up the roots of words. So when eye say, GOD MEANS GHOST, they say, “it doesn't mean that, that is just something your teacher made up” as eye have heard since my posting this 9 knowledge liberation information among my kith and kindred. Here, we will see the root of the word GOD and GOSPEL. As to show and prove that GOD=GHOST and GOSPEL= GHOST SPELL.

god
O.E. god "supreme being, deity," from P.Gmc. *guthan (cf. Du. god, Ger. Gott, O.N. guð, Goth. guþ), from PIE *ghut- "that which is invoked" (cf. Skt. huta- "invoked," an epithet of Indra), from root *gheu(e)- "to call, invoke." But some trace it to PIE *ghu-to- "poured," from root *gheu- "to pour, pour a libation" (source of Gk. khein "to pour," khoane "funnel" and khymos "juice;" also in the phrase khute gaia "poured earth," referring to a burial mound). "Given the Greek facts, the Germanic form may have referred in the first instance to the spirit immanent in a burial mound" [Watkins]. Cf. also Zeus. Not related to good. Originally neut. in Gmc., the gender shifted to masc. after the coming of Christianity. O.E. god was probably closer in sense to L. numen. A better word to translate deus might have been P.Gmc. *ansuz, but this was only used of the highest deities in the Gmc. religion, and not of foreign gods, and it was never used of the Christian God. It survives in Eng. mainly in the personal names beginning in Os-. [LIKE OSIRIS]

ghost
O.E. gast "soul, spirit, life, breath," from P.Gmc. *ghoizdoz (cf. O.S. gest, O.Fris. jest, M.Du. gheest, Ger. Geist "spirit, ghost"wink, from PIE base *ghois- "to be excited, frightened" (cf. Skt. hedah "wrath;" Avestan zaesha- "horrible, frightful;" Goth. usgaisjan, O.E. gæstan "to frighten"wink. This was the usual W.Gmc. word for "supernatural being," and the primary sense seems to have been connected to the idea of "to wound, tear, pull to pieces." The surviving O.E. senses, however, are in Christian writing, where it is used to render L. spiritus, a sense preserved in Holy Ghost. Modern sense of "disembodied spirit of a dead person" is attested from c.1385 and returns the word toward its ancient sense. Most IE words for "soul, spirit" also double with ref. to supernatural spirits. Many have a base sense of "appearance" (e.g. Gk. phantasma; Fr. spectre; Pol. widmo, from O.C.S. videti "to see;" O.E. scin, O.H.G. giskin, originally "appearance, apparition," related to O.E. scinan, O.H.G. skinan "to shine"wink.

spell (n.)
"incantation, charm," O.E. spell "story, speech," from P.Gmc. *spellan (cf. O.N. spjall, O.H.G. spel, Goth. spill "report, discourse, tale;" Ger. Beispiel "example;" see spell (v.1)). Meaning "set of words with magical powers, incantation, charm" first recorded 1579. Spellbound is attested from 1799, from bound "fastened."
"The term 'spell' is generally used for magical procedures which cause harm, or force people to do something against their will -- unlike charms for healing, protection, etc." ["Oxford Dictionary of English Folklore"]

So here, we see undeniable evidence that the word God is Ghost. Every time you use it, as you can see by definition, you are “invoking” GHOST FORCES. As explained, this Ghost force is 3 Ether which is the death of 6 Ether as 6 Ether is the death of 9 Ether. In Nature, the Caucasian is the personification of this GHOSTATIONAL FORCE. So when you hear people saying “God help me” he/she is inadvertently conjuring up Ghost Forces. These Ghost forces are the death in the universe as explained in the earlier blogs. Every time you hear a 5%er says that “he is god”, he is possessing himself with these 6 Ether Forces. This makes the adherent of this doctrine sound silly to those who know their forces, those meaning Caucasians. So in that, one knows the nature of god by knowing the nature of Caucasians. And in their Holy book which is the book of the dead called the BIBLE, God does more destructiion than Satan. God lies to Adam and Eve in the garden, it is the first lie told in a book of many lies.

The etymological and original name of JESUS is GASES – CONSCIOUS FIRE GASES. In other words, Jesus is SIX ETHER, and was called Bal, Elyon, Marduk, Dagon, Bel, et cetera, in western Asia; Amen Ra, (not Re), Osiris, Harmachis, Horus, Sobek, et cetera, in Egipt; Sol, Jupiter, Zeus, Lord, Bacchus, et cetera, in Europe; Buddha, Krishna, Rama, et cetera, in other parts of Asia. Jesus (Leviathan) in its Moon, that is, Ghost manifestation is called Thoth Anubis, Hermes, Sin, Siva, God, Christ, et cetera.

Jesus (Six Ether) produces Ghost (God) and this is why it is written that Jesus is the way to God, because without Jesus to produce Ghost, meaning through worshiping this force named JESUS, there would be no god, meaning, there would be no GHOST SPIRIT to represent 3 Ether in this cycle on the Space Matter and Time circle that we are in now. Originally and spiritually, Jesus is the spirit creator of the Phoenician People and, physically, it is the Phoenician People – this is one reason why most Jews disclaim and reject Jesus.

Most other Caucasians accept Jesus because (1) They found out it produces Ghost and Ghost is their sustainer and creator (2) Jesus gave the other Caucasians a chance to get back at the Jews for refusting to share riches and universal knowledge with them (3) Jesus, (as Phoenician People or their spirit Six Ether) is not friend of Woolly-Haired People, and this is why Africa today above the Sahara Desert is mostly in the hands and control of people other than the Woolly-Haired Africans and (4) the man called Jesus was the saviour of the Caucasian Race, because they saw him as someone God had sent them as THE GOAT GOD (Pan) by whose sacrifice would keep Caucasians in ruling power by deflecting justice from the guilty until the end of the Moon Cycle. Therefore, Jesus is not friend of the Woolly-Haired ETHER UTOPIAN Race and the first major slave ship was called THE GOOD SHIP JESUS. So remember, everytime you say god or Jesus, you are opening up a vortex of all types of spirity beings to enter you and cause you to think in adverse to Nature knowledge and your own 9 Knowledge forces.

LET IT BE REMEMBERED ALWAYS, AND LET IT BE KNOWN! USE REASON!
Re: 2009 Holy Ghost Congress. by otitokoro1: 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2009
Make sure you do not die in ignorance. Seek good knowledge.
Don't be a foooool.
Re: 2009 Holy Ghost Congress. by samadexy(m): 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2009
I am awfully amazed at the wild blasphemy that is been posted here.
No one says such things about God and not face the repercussions. You can drop dead this minute and nothing will happen. Be careful what you say about the supreme being.
If man can sue for Libel, I don't know what penalty awaits blasphemous posts like yours.
I advice you repent and ask God for Mercy for your soul, so you don't perish suddenly.
A word is enough for the wise. I am not here to argue religion, but no one say such non-sense about the God of heaven and go scot-free. I doubt it.
Re: 2009 Holy Ghost Congress. by bawomolo(m): 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2009
healing promotion annointing and abundance? is that what Christianity is all about? This sounds like a shareholders meeting or something
Re: 2009 Holy Ghost Congress. by samadexy(m): 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2009
Simple, I personally will ask God to withdraw those things from your life for just a year and let's see what your life will look. I am sure within two months you will one way or the other find your way there too to see if your life can be transformed as well.
I want you to know that everyone is not a fool like you are. sorry if that hits you. But anyone in his right senses can not say millions of people gathering the Redemption Camp are all fools and do not know what they are doing. All these people from different walks of life know what they are doing. If they don't get anything from going there, trust me, they would have stopped. This is simple logic, if there life is not affected positively some way or the other, they wouldn't be going there every now and then.
Don't die in ignorance my friend. Christians don't fight for their God, Our God fights for us.
Seek Knowledge!
Re: 2009 Holy Ghost Congress. by banom(m): 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2009
samadexy:

Simple, I personally will ask God to withdraw those things from your life for just a year and let's see what your life will look. I am sure within two months you will one way or the other find your way there too to see if your life can be transformed as well.
I want you to know that everyone is not a fool like you are. sorry if that hits you. But anyone in his right senses can not say millions of people gathering the Redemption Camp are all fools and do not know what they are doing. All these people from different walks of life know what they are doing. If they don't get anything from going there, trust me, they would have stopped. This is simple logic, if there life is not affected positively some way or the other, they wouldn't be going there every now and then.
Don't die in ignorance my friend. Christians don't fight for their God, Our God fights for us.
Seek Knowledge!

So because your god have not removed it from me, Daddy G.O is now entitled to my hard earned currency ?
Re: 2009 Holy Ghost Congress. by 9ja4eva: 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2009
Haba G.O no wan rest oh.The guy is out to make more money to acquire more jets.

otitokoro1:

Make sure you do not die in ignorance. Seek good knowledge.
Don't be a foooool.

Seems to me that lots of christians are dying in ignorance.I pray for them to be able to see.

bawomolo:

healing promotion annointing and abundance? is that what Christianity is all about? This sounds like a shareholders meeting or something

Well why not.If these are the things that bring money why wouldn't he continue using them?E no easy to bring out N4bn to buy jet oh.You know Nigerians are all about miracles and riches so the theme matches the meeting.
Re: 2009 Holy Ghost Congress. by CrazyMan(m): 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2009
Only God knows the motives of people so lets not judge him; if his motive is money, then God would expose him.

But if his out to win souls, then there's nothing you can do because anything you say against him would be considered as blasphemy in the sight of God.

So I'll advise that you remain mute and leave everything into the hands of God.
Re: 2009 Holy Ghost Congress. by samadexy(m): 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2009
It is useless to argue with fools who have no sense of reasoning whatsoever.
I have just done my bit, to at least enlighten you about the TRUE way. But you are guys are just die-hard fools. There's nothing that destroys as fast as ignorance.
May you not drop dead in ignorance, your entire days on earth will then become a waste.
Think and think deep!

(1) (Reply)

A Gentle Question - No Fight Intended - But Will Real Christians Do This ? / What Is Replacement Theology? / Five Principles For Spiritual Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.