Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government (40927 Views)

EFCC Returns Seized 48 Houses To Timipre Sylva / For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience / BREAKING: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by goshen26: 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
OK....I don hear.
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by Israel5(m): 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
Should we dance? Mschw.. Money that is already being spent on trips and drips? Or do you mind telling us when it was returned. Get behind me.
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by sukkot: 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
zicoraads:
Wish they would just forward the money to my account grin

I go just withdraw all...then vanish cheesy
look at this common thief. why is your signature contradicting who you really are ? this your signature >>> ' The Darkest Places in Hell are Reserved for Those who Maintain their Neutrality in Times of Moral Crisis ' SMH

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by TI1919(m): 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
Another propaganda
Money that have been returned long ago

grin
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by beyoncausme: 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
henhen...
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by baralatie(m): 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
blackpanda:

So what wrong did buhari apologist do here?
Don't miss understand my post
What I am saying is this
People should see the role Zuma played in the fight against the book haram insurgency.that money was meant for ammu it ion and because of some "hidden blocks against Nigeria acquiring arms against insurgency".it resorted to cash transactions and now the s.a said it will follow "due process". But no arms deal!at least they have returned the money.
PMB is in a serious fight against insurgency!the only supply we have as it stand is Ukraine.
Do you now understand what we are up against.
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
Rubish
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by missionmex(m): 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
Pls how do I upload a pic in this forum? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by kennyman2000(m): 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
Good one..
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
it is well
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
richidinho:
That's close to N37 billion
Hope Nigerians will see the project executed with this money

Even if its a public toilet

We want to start seeing projects not arrest

Young man, it is not close to 37billion naira, it is about 3.5 billion naira. Dont mislead people. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by zicoraads: 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
sukkot:
look at this common thief. why is your signature contradicting who you really are ? this your signature >>> ' The Darkest Places in Hell are Reserved for Those who Maintain their Neutrality in Times of Moral Crisis ' SMH
Am sure even Dante Aligheri had moments when he didn't take life too serious. Besides, that am an 'apostle' of Dante doesn't mean am Dante. Moreover, disappearing to a country that has no extradition treaty with Nigeria or the West with that kind of money doesn't make me a common thief...nor does it mean am negating Dante's quote. Especially as I would be contributing to the country's tourism sector by spending millions of dollars on cars, women and alcohol tongue
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by africanpea: 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
Good move, let it be put to good use abeg.

Please check my blog out, new post published!
www.diaryofanaijamom..com
Thanks
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by sukkot: 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
zicoraads:
Am sure even Dante Aligheri had moments when he didn't take life too serious. Besides, that am an 'apostle' of Dante doesn't mean am Dante. Moreover, disappearing to a country that has no extradition treaty with Nigeria or the West with that kind of money doesn't make me a common thief...nor does it mean am negating Dante's quote. Especially as I would be contributing to the country's tourism sector by spending millions of dollars on cars, women and alcohol tongue
thats the problem with this country and why nigeria can never ever progress. every person is a potential thief waiting to happen and looking for that opportunity to steal. they need to bring back the firing squad for thieves. maybe, just maybe that will reset your mind back to how God intended it to be * SIGH *

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by 9jatatafo(m): 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
I hope Nigerians see what the money will be used for. This is how some of Abacha's loots were returned and till date the cash vanished into thin air.
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by truenorth: 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
37 Billion Ke?

its only about 3 Billion Naira at the official rate.

Calm down ogbeni.

richidinho:

1 Like

Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by driand(m): 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
Firefire:
Thank God.

The action of the past administration in this matter is purely against the Anti-Money Laundering / combating the financing of terrorism regulations of CBN. AML/CFT REGULATION (2009).

How would an organized and sovereign nation stack money in suitcases?

“President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration was forced to resort to the alternative market to obtain arms when western powers blocked every access to the formal arms market but the cash were seized both at the airport and in the bank”.

I understand the predicament of the then government in procuring arms, this does not warrant this approach of moving ‘raw-cash’ across countries.

We must learn from this and move forward as a nation.

Shalom!
blessed are the TANoids who know they are sinners and willing to repent for theirs is the kingdom of God.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by Firefire(m): 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
driand:
blessed are the TANoids who know they are sinners and willing to repent for theirs is the kingdom of God.

What are you yawning ? Repent from what
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by Ayameze2015(m): 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
When are they sharing they #5000 allawee to unemploy youths?

1 Like

Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by anigold(m): 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
Obascoetubi:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/186871-south-africa-returns-seized-15-million-to-nigerian-government.html
A foolish African country called South Africa. One of the ways Western countries used in frustrating GEJ's fight against boko haram...
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by cyprus000: 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
richidinho:

Are you out of your mind?! That is not even up to =N=500 million. $15 million is about =N=300 million. Yet some ignorant idiots click like to that post. Get your head checked! angry lipsrsealed cry cry
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by shaqhead: 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
Firefire:
Thank God.

The action of the past administration in this matter is purely against the Anti-Money Laundering / combating the financing of terrorism regulations of CBN. AML/CFT REGULATION (2009).

How would an organized and sovereign nation stack money in suitcases?

“President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration was forced to resort to the alternative market to obtain arms when western powers blocked every access to the formal arms market but the cash were seized both at the airport and in the bank”.

I understand the predicament of the then government in procuring arms, this does not warrant this approach of moving ‘raw-cash’ across countries.

We must learn from this and move forward as a nation.

Shalom!
Oga seun u kno d pesin wey hack firefire account?
Respect, Man! #Objective!
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by Apsssal(m): 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
WE HOPE TO SEE THE MONEY PUT INTO CREDIBLE USE OF ENDORSEMENT AND COMPLETION OF VERSATILE PROJECT
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by tommykiwi(m): 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Who owned the money....and the jet?
Ask GOOGLE.
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by anigold(m): 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ayameze2015:
When are they sharing they #5000 allawee to unemploy youths?
bros so u were among those that believed this compaign abrakadabra... Seriously Nigerian Government to pay unemployment benefits to the unemployed when there are hundreds of greedy vultures called Politicians in Abuja waiting for their slice of the National cake....
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by blessednamso: 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
Nice development. However to avoid juvenile delinquency, call us on 07038785910; 08066366692

Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
Zulu master has finally returned our money because he doesn't want Boko Haram to be defeated by past Nigerian administration. He is a support of the dullard aka 'Baba Go Slow' failing policy! angry lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by simongonner: 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
nice one...TANOIDS don see poison ooooo..dem no go near hear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Commissions Ojodu Berger Pedestrian Bridge As It Wears New Look / Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) / Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.