Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government (40924 Views)

EFCC Returns Seized 48 Houses To Timipre Sylva / For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience / BREAKING: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by wakes: 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
I wonder if the would have been released if GEJ were still the President.
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by blazer90707: 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
Finally.no more "empty treasury".i hope it is put to good use
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by ssiaccenture(m): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
PMB has integrity and nigerians trust him with public funds unlike GEJ that is lobbying to avoid probe. Dont worry the returned money will be used judiciously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by DMerciful(m): 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
Nobody knows you....you are really not important. undecided
sukkot:
jonathan needs to be flogged mercilessly with koboko in tinubu square in lagos, 48 strokes of cane for being the most incompetent president in the history of civilization

1 Like

Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by amaben2020(m): 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
South Africans are my worst enemies, when Lucky Dude was shot dead, they thought he was a Nigerian and mistakenly killed their Icon, that's shooting yourself on your foot
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
legaxi:

You see watin illiteracy they course ba, may God almighty destroy all this so called leaders that has over the years denied today youth proper education. E no go better for them

mumu
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by christinie(f): 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
Taylor86:

Nwanem Ike gwuru mooo

u look beautiful

u married?
lol are you proposing?
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by ChikezieU(m): 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
Firefire:
Thank God.

The action of the past administration in this matter is purely against the Anti-Money Laundering / combating the financing of terrorism regulations of CBN. AML/CFT REGULATION (2009).

How would an organized and sovereign nation stack money in suitcases?

“President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration was forced to resort to the alternative market to obtain arms when western powers blocked every access to the formal arms market but the cash were seized both at the airport and in the bank”.

I understand the predicament of the then government in procuring arms, this does not warrant this approach of moving ‘raw-cash’ across countries.

We must learn from this and move forward as a nation.

Shalom!
hmm you probably don't want to know that $5.7 hot wired through bank was also ceased, don't you know what a black business is, is not the same process that allowed Nigeria obtain arms from Russia
Back to the topic the same man that his diplomatic strength helped to bring back the money was arrested, and released let them tell us why he was arrested, did they want to hide the money from Nigerians and Sambo refused because his name has been taunted. Let them clear the air please.
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by paradiso62: 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
Obascoetubi:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/186871-south-africa-returns-seized-15-million-to-nigerian-government.html

Oh! Is only in Goodluck Jonathan's led federal govt that illegality was officially backed up by NSA's office. May be that 's why the SSS came after him.(DASUKI)

1 Like

Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by maik: 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
NGN 3 billion to procure arms!!!. Thank God that the money was seized.

May God help our country. President Buhari should use the money to provide Jobs for the youths.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
christinie:
lol are you proposing?

maybe

dnt wanna come between what d lord has glued
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by olaotanleye(m): 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
Inspire Your Relationship. Get Roses From
www . konga . com/love-themed-red-and-pink-rose-petal-1825235

(Remove Spaces)

Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by christinie(f): 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
Taylor86:

maybe

dnt wanna come between what d lord has glued
lolz don't come between then.
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by lordbish(m): 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
That will end up in pples pocket, dem 4 chop d money
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by GOVERNMEMT1(m): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
I pray we see the project that money is been spent on because for naija awoof money na him be dis apc sai change
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by kennboiy(m): 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
moneybag100:
Click like if you still believe in Buhari.
Share if you think he's a faliure too.
What of we that don't understand english..
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by legaxi(m): 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
Taylor86:

mumu

Bros no worry by God grace they will all die miserable, they will never get away with this crime against humanity
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by OlimehG(m): 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
richidinho:
That's close to N3.7 billion Hope Nigerians will see the project executed with this money
Even if its a public toilet

We want to start seeing projects not arrest
I pray so too
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by samadexy(m): 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
thank you dear...
I never knew you're so good in pitying people. grin
christinie:
I pity you.
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by mrobruche: 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
Good to hear this but South Africa has got to do more to mend the broken bridge with Nigeria
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
christinie:
NO. Who knows whether Buhari sent you.

bae

how can u fink of that

there are some fins i dnt need to explain here

I've followers on NL

plz just give it a trial

like now plz
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by MduZA: 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
baralatie:

Don't miss understand my post
What I am saying is this
People should see the role Zuma played in the fight against the book haram insurgency.that money was meant for ammu it ion and because of some "hidden blocks against Nigeria acquiring arms against insurgency".it resorted to cash transactions and now the s.a said it will follow "due process". But no arms deal!at least they have returned the money.
PMB is in a serious fight against insurgency!the only supply we have as it stand is Ukraine.
Do you now understand what we are up against.

money laundering is illegal in SA..thats all
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by MduZA: 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
anigold:

A foolish African country called South Africa. One of the ways Western countries used in frustrating GEJ's fight against boko haram...

in this instance foolish SA was not used by any western country but your wise Nigeria failed to follow correct procedures...actually your money was meant to pay mercenaries
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by MduZA: 11:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
all4naija:

Oh...shut up! You i d i o t! Are you trying to intimidate me or what? angry angry lipsrsealed

lol
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by MduZA: 11:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
mrobruche:
Good to hear this but South Africa has got to do more to mend the broken bridge with Nigeria

visa versa
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by cliffypatt(m): 1:15am On Jul 19, 2015
ApcSucks:
The money they conspired with apc to label gej bad names has been returned

Ogun go punish zuma and apc
My padi na Ogun go kill them, I wish say whites go begin the apartheid one more time, so that them go return to slavery...
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by christinie(f): 2:13am On Jul 19, 2015
Taylor86:

bae

how can u fink of that

there are some fins i dnt need to explain here

I've followers on NL

plz just give it a trial

like now plz
NEVER.
Re: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 19, 2015
christinie:
NEVER.

woops

this is y i dnt go for preety girls

they give me ache

lemme not conclude on this yet

Father lord plz touch her heart to see reason with me IJN

* gets up, cleans my knee..yawns*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bashir El-rufai Blasts New York Times For Mocking Buhari's 2nd Term Bid / Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra / Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.