Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari (66632 Views)

FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company / How Jonathan Transformed The Refineries.... Setting The Record Straight / Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by londoner: 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
obitobe:
i like the sincerity of PMB, for him to have come out openly and not claim he had anything to revamping of the refineries but my question is this, if GEJ was fully aware that the refineries were in good shape then why did they lie to the public that our refineries weren't working and still continued to support this subsidy of a thing?. Does this not show that his administration wasn't transparent and honest.

Are you talking about being honest? Who was it that wanted to scrap subsidy? Was it not the same GEJ that you are accusing of supporting subsidy? The Nigerians that marched and shouted and went on strike supported subsidy actually.

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by jacksonite: 3:54am On Jul 20, 2015
Adminisher:

You will soon learn tge kind of man your new President is. A man who finds it difficult to tell lies.
How I wish he was this truthful and not had lied on oath in his documents with INEC.(perjury and forgery)
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by miketayo(m): 7:37am On Jul 20, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Let's see how long it will take Buhari to bring his campaign promises to pass and build new refineries.

provided its much beta dan GEJ am fine with it
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by nice101(m): 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
madridsta007:

Even when he has distanced himself you still forcibly link him.
Can't you just agree, 100% like Buhari has done, that this is by GEJ?
It's because of people like you that Buhari will have issues.
If u are angry just hug the closest transformer to you.
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by toygod2: 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
kk
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by crystalzoe: 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
dunkem a beg declare GEJ d winner. he has been leading since and u know its easier to click like on naira land than share.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Iykopee:
I really dont understand why any sane person wud want to claim what doesnt belong to him/her. My dad who is dullard is fully aware that Buhari can't take the glory of revamping our refineries of recent cos the records are there to prove him wrong any day he does... I think he is only reminding his fellow bunch of senseless janjanweeeds to neva take credit for anytin that wasn't their making...
grin
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by monex(m): 2:28am On Aug 02, 2015
Iykopee:
I really dont understand why any sane person wud want to claim what doesnt belong to him/her. The duara dullard is fully aware that he can't take the glory of revamping our refineries of recent cos the records are there to prove him wrong any day he does... I think he is only reminding his fellow bunch of senseless janjanweeeds to neva take credit for anytin that wasn't their making...

and yet you still insult him. despicable i say
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by wadetaw202: 9:25am On Aug 02, 2015
Adminisher:

You will soon learn tge kind of man your new President is. A man who finds it difficult to tell lies.

the president also has a man in his camp called LIE mohammed, a man who finds it easy to tell LIES!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku arrives at the Presidential debate venue (photo) / Why Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 In US — APC Tells Court / Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.