Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari (66640 Views)

FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company / How Jonathan Transformed The Refineries.... Setting The Record Straight / Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by ITbomb(m): 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
Where is Lie Mohammed to explain what Buhari said?

9 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by AlPeter: 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
This is the reason I support buhari: He is not a politician...... Ride on sir

3 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by onatisi(m): 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
ITbomb:
lai mohammed that one that can lie that he was there alive when they gave birth to buhari and gej . Only foools take the words of ppl like lai mohammed serious. Lai mohammed mouth of lies is a weapon of mass destruction on itself .

12 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Chigorkizz(m): 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by ajepako(f): 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
huangcheng:

LOL please don't make me laugh. I thought you guys said it was the fear of Buhari that fixed the refineries.

I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH!
GBAM! grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
huangcheng:
"I cannot take credit for the revival of the refineries because I have no input to it, if I say I had a hand in it, it will be a lie and I cannot tell lies."
~President Buhari said on NTA Towards a Greater Nigeria anchored by Omotayo Omotosho."

Watch it here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttD5Tr-c9fQ
Good PMB, please distance yourself from the Liar Muhammed s, The Tinubu's, the Amaechis, etc. These are pathological liars. You may consider changing Femi Adesina, he is now the latest Liar on the block.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Moheat(m): 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
I had wish his e-worriors will toe his path.

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by ajepako(f): 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
charger09:
food for TANoids..

yES OH..

FOOD FOR US

AND POO FOR BUHARIODS

AT LEAST UNA BABA IS HONEST

IN THIS INSTANCE

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by tare22(m): 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
Why all this noise....not until we stop importing fuel rather exporting and buy fuel as low as N30 per liter before I can believe and crap... For now refineries working is a myth...
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by ajepako(f): 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
ITbomb:

RIGHT NOW HE HAS PAMPERS ON HIS STINKING AND LEAKING MOUTH!
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Moheat(m): 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
Rose2014:
U won't see Omenka and passingshot in threads like this

No offence intended

They have gone on sabbatical! PMB don fall their hands.

8 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by SUBMARINE: 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
double0seven:

His body language has a lot do with the change

The rifiniries that was sabotaged for 16 will be coming online soon

According to the authorities, light improved because vandalism of pipeline practically nosedived. They in fact says the pipeline have not been vandalized since the new Administration came in.

Delibrate sabotage by PDP came to a stop because there was change in government to one which is aversed to corruption

It means APC were the ones sabotaging PDP's effort

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by nwadiuko1(m): 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
Dharniel:
and that's humility...
no I think its more of being politica"ly correct!
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by ddippset(m): 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
There are 2 sides to a coin. In the same vain, he cannot accept liability for the fall in the naira against the dollar and also he cannot accept liability for the emergence of boko haram. Wailers take note!

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by ddippset(m): 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
nwadiuko1:
no I think its more of being politica"ly correct!
go and crosscheck the meaning of 'politically correct' and thank me later. He's not being politically correct, rather buhari is being politically naive! because no amount of humility, sincerity, diligence or steadfastness can satisfy the wailing wailers.
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by ddippset(m): 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
Buhari is making a grave mistake trying to be humble. Because no amount of humility or truthfulness or success can make the wailers forgive him for booting Jonathan out of office. But the reality still is that all the success wasn't seen previously because Jonathan's people saw him as a weakling who could do nothing to them.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by poiZon: 10:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
if is not d fear of PMB, is it d fear of ge, or were we not told under gej that it will be ready till 2016?
why boko no stop with dis same fear?

5 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by poiZon: 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
dustmalik:
^^^What he said.
to be very sincere with u, i dont knw.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by amtalkin(f): 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
The Duara dullar is even more intelligent than his followers here on NL.

7 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by tare22(m): 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
Why all this noise....refineries working is a myth... Not until we stop importing fuel but exporting and I can buy fuel 30 per liter before believing any crap.
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by refreshrate: 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Nairaland sycophant gullible career praise-singers have already credited improved power generation and the revamp of the refineries to the dullard.

The only achievement of buhari is winning the war on bokoharam undecided

That's why he was rated 70% by some evil spirits

Winning the war on BH?
Are you in Nigeria??
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by refreshrate: 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
Which network him dey use?
Boya na postpaid?
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by jmaine: 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
StOla:
Sincerity!

The approach that has defined the Buhari legend.

Even his adversaries tried to soil him, but nothing could stick, so they settled for attacking his associates.

It is deceitful sycophantic associates like you that forced him to make a denial . . . . retrace your steps and stop making life difficult for him . . . . .

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by DonXavi(m): 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
N
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
Trailblazer1:
undecided

Let me define humility for you,
Humility is when you say"I will make $1=#1 " but after 50days $1=#245

Humility is when you say " I will stop bokoharam in 2months" but after 50 days,
bokoharam slaughters over 2000 people.

Do you want more definition of humility?

that is actually honesty. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by papaejima1: 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
we know, but pls tell Liar Muhammed

4 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by naijafella(m): 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Its only his dumb and gullible followers that will ascribe such an achievement to a ministerless buhari undecided

"Ministerless" PMB performing more than "Okonjo-Iweala Ministerful" GEJ grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by miceroms: 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
Another reminder not to take credit for what you had no input to.
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by CSTR2: 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
Who in his right mind will ascribe such to that old dullard?. The same man that canceled a metroline project at great cost to the nation. A man that can't tell the difference between germany and west germany should not be expected to be cerebral enough to carry out such technical reforms.

6 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by illuminaty(m): 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
knuckbuck:
Jonathan's good work beginning to bear good fruit. Jonathan is a good man and PMB is also a good man. Let us support PMB to help move Nigeria forward. We are one, it does not matter the language or religion.
One love.
.....Lovely Post

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Opinedecandid(m): 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
Only sycophants, apologists, praise-singers and haters will be taken aback back this news.

Those attributes are equally to APC .

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
He is being honest...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Wike & Dakuku Peterside Meet In Okrika (Photo) / INEC Issues Okorocha Certificate Of Return (Photo) / Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.