Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,366 members, 7,836,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari (66634 Views)

FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company / How Jonathan Transformed The Refineries.... Setting The Record Straight / Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:02am On Jul 19, 2015
abuchilag:
I am really impressed by this show of sincerity and maturity.
Some "special human beings" will come here and shout change.
They will list improved power, revamping of our refineries etc as part of the success stories of PMB. Unfortunately they fail to realise that PMB has not enacted any major policy to attract such.

My friend, the fear of Buhari alone is enough for many to fall in line; he may not want to directly take credit himself, but any mofo knows that his presence alone had already sent a clear message that it will no longer be business as usual.

If you disagree, pls specify what input had Jonathan made to revitalise the refineries before his defeat. Same also goes for the improved generation of power, though there is also the seasonal contribution from the rain, which facilitates more output from hydroelectricity.
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:11am On Jul 19, 2015
bobbyspeed:

He said Abacha did not steal base on facts available to him as he wasn't in Government. You need a court to convict someone of stealing.
Even a baby that would be born next month already knows Abacha stole,but Buhari thinks otherwise!

4 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by heryeendey(m): 6:12am On Jul 19, 2015
bunch of liars
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by spenca: 6:16am On Jul 19, 2015
abuchilag:
They will list improved power, revamping of our refineries etc as part of the success stories of PMB. Unfortunately they fail to realise that PMB has not enacted any major policy to attract such.

so before now why didnt it work or why wasnt it been used ? neither was it a manifesto for the PDP, the simple truth is that for years they were shut down in order for the GEJ led government to steal and amass so much wealth through subsidy and importations and you are here happy about ply through the path of party sentiments rather than be a Nigerian.
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by kingmassa(m): 6:16am On Jul 19, 2015
Gej remains the number one hero. With time all the good tidings of GEJ will unfold. Nigerians will smile soon and wud wish to have GEJ back when all u feel was achieved by apc will be denied by buhari den u will all realise hw productive the administration of Gej was.

3 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by anonimi: 6:18am On Jul 19, 2015
bobbyspeed:

He said Abacha did not steal base on facts available to him as he wasn't in Government. You need a court to convict someone of stealing.

I am really sorry for you, honestly.

Before 2008 when Buhari made his LIE lie statement that Abacha did not steal many newspapers reported several recoveries from abroad of his loot.

For a man who was military DICTATOR himself for two years and worked with Abacha in PTF, if he did not have facts about Abacha's loot in 2008 it further confirms how Dull & Daft he is, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2586865_buhariclueless_jpeg6f0e6bf3287dabc31749500e8f3ca2ed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by PStacks(m): 6:18am On Jul 19, 2015
Dharniel:
and that's humility...
Un-rivalled Humility.
Humility of the Highest order
#saiBuhari
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by anonimi: 6:21am On Jul 19, 2015
Dharniel:
and that's humility...

Forced confession to avoid public embarrassment is a more apt description.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by anwo247: 6:40am On Jul 19, 2015
dBard:
If Buhari did say that, then he has gone up several notches in my books.
THAT IS Sincerity.

Now, to all those who ran a thread several pages try to pass undue credit to whom it ain't due, shey y'all see ya selves
Sycophancy is evil.
Give credit to whom it is due

It is only imbeciles and lunatics that would have believed buhari has done anything to imporve power and make refinery work.

I don't credit any sincerity to him. Could anyone older than 5 years believe him if he had said otherwise? It shows the type of Brains that Buhari followers have anyway.

7 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Fourwinds: 6:49am On Jul 19, 2015
huangcheng:

LOL please don't make me laugh. I thought you guys said it was the fear of Buhari that fixed the refineries.
even if fans of Buhari said so, have ur former president GeJ sincere about what was happening in his government? He leaves it for d dogs to speak on his behalf
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by walozanga(m): 6:49am On Jul 19, 2015
KEEP ON CONFESSING. AM WAITING FOR YOUR BOKOHARAM CONFESSION

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by desy24444(m): 6:56am On Jul 19, 2015
Trailblazer1:
undecided

Let me define humility for you,
Humility is when you say"I will make $1=#1 " but after 50days $1=#245

Humility is when you say " I will stop bokoharam in 2months" but after 50 days,
bokoharam slaughters over 2000 people.

Do you want more definition of humility?

tell d 'change' people my broda.they nor go school lik their oga @ d top

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Fourwinds: 6:57am On Jul 19, 2015
Giddyprance:
Buhari exposing APC's propaganda since 17BC..
Apc: Buhari is not too old to rule Nigeria, look at Mugabe, Mandela
Buhari: There's a limit to what I can do at 70
To even think their e-warriors were already bragging about the refineries......lwkm
how many times has GEJ come out to counter what people falsely says about him when he was there.
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Kenobus: 6:59am On Jul 19, 2015
abuchilag:
he should have said so too on light. GEJ has done all these before he left.
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by christinie(f): 7:00am On Jul 19, 2015
God will keep forcing Buhari to expose APC. Thank you God for blessing us with GEJ. His good legacy will live on.

4 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by ajebuter(f): 7:03am On Jul 19, 2015
Finally an aorta of honesty and sincerity from Baba.

Where are the e_warriors and buharoids who think the sun rises and sets on the command and fear of buhari?

Well, for the first time without sarcasm I will say: Sai Buhari

But a bigger SAI GEJ to the true bringer of transformation and change, Dr Goodluck Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan!

Respect!

8 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by anonimi: 7:03am On Jul 19, 2015
huangcheng:
"I cannot take credit for the revival of the refineries because I have no input to it, if I say I had a hand in it, it will be a lie and I cannot tell lies."
~President Buhari said on NTA Towards a Greater Nigeria anchored by Omotayo Omotosho."

Watch it here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttD5Tr-c9fQ

Do you know at what point (time) in the video clip he said this?
Thanks

Edited:

Just found it @ 12:50 to 13:30

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Fourwinds: 7:06am On Jul 19, 2015
Iykopee:
I really dont understand why any sane person wud want to claim what doesnt belong to him/her. The duara dullard is fully aware that he can't take the glory of revamping our refineries of recent cos the records are there to prove him wrong any day he does... I think he is only reminding his fellow bunch of senseless janjanweeeds to neva take credit for anytin that wasn't their making...
ur hate won't take u anywhere.
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by francizy(m): 7:15am On Jul 19, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Its only his dumb and gullible followers that will ascribe such an achievement to a ministerless buhari undecided

huangcheng:

LOL please don't make me laugh. I thought you guys said it was the fear of Buhari that fixed the refineries.

Trailblazer1:
Nairaland sycophant gullible career praise-singers have already credited improved power generation and the revamp of the refineries to the dullard.

The only achievement of buhari is winning the war on bokoharam undecided

That's why he was rated 70% by some evil spirits

ahaika23:
Hahahahaha, where are the imbeciles who danced all day long with lies that a rudderless government fixed refineries in less than 40 days in office.

Giddyprance:
Buhari exposing APC's propaganda since 17BC..
Apc: Buhari is not too old to rule Nigeria, look at Mugabe, Mandela
Buhari: There's a limit to what I can do at 70
To even think their e-warriors were already bragging about the refineries......lwkm

I will only ngeneukwenu, passingshot, omenka and egift, beremx (aka MsJackBuruji), obiagelli, midolian, dropshot, demdem, etc, on the bolded... grin

So we've now confirmed that APC praise singers are just lying liars, decietful deceivers, hate-filled haters, insulting insulters, propaganda machines, etc.. grin

4 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by francizy(m): 7:18am On Jul 19, 2015
Iykopee:
I really dont understand why any sane person wud want to claim what doesnt belong to him/her. The duara dullard is fully aware that he can't take the glory of revamping our refineries of recent cos the records are there to prove him wrong any day he does... I think he is only reminding his fellow bunch of senseless janjanweeeds to neva take credit for anytin that wasn't their making...

You are so on point!! Buhari knows he will be disgraced if he ever steals GEJ's achievements. There are many facts on ground that would have disgraced him and shown he's a lying liar.. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 7:25am On Jul 19, 2015
smiley
Tonylyte:

Damn! Babe I too like you. You are intellectually inclined. Your pattern of selecting words is ''un-woman''. I have been observant of your post for long now, and you never disappoint. '' E bi like say na you I go marry ooo''.

Thanks.
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 7:26am On Jul 19, 2015
smiley
saintandsinnerz:

Your comments are always mature and thoughtful!

Thanks.
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by francizy(m): 7:28am On Jul 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

Did you even read thru' this thread to see that some of us actually feel a deep likeness for the man at this news?

As an opposition, we know it is a rule of thumb never to see anything good in those you oppose.
But some of us will always let our conscience trump the need for power.

You type like a person who is programmed to reason in a certain thought pattern!
Like an alien reasoning would lead to a crash of your programming.

Show some dynamism.
Change!

So it's today you're just coming to terms with the fact that egift is an APC Nairaland bot? shocked grin

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Itulah(m): 7:33am On Jul 19, 2015
Where is Liar Mohammed undecided??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 7:34am On Jul 19, 2015
francizy:

So it's today you're just coming to terms with the fact that egift is an APC Nairaland bot? shocked grin

Lolgrin

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Israel5(m): 7:38am On Jul 19, 2015
Claiming humility

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Israel5(m): 7:39am On Jul 19, 2015
Dharniel:
and that's humility...
it's not. It's the truth.
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Khd95(m): 7:47am On Jul 19, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

That's what absolute hatred for President Jonathan and anything he represents inflict on hypocrites.

They think one can wish away the legacy of the great Transformer

no b only transformer,na terminator undecided
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by francizy(m): 7:55am On Jul 19, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

Lar Mohammed is not needed here. He is a complete definition of LIE.if one is asked to define a LIE,he should just point at LAI MOHAMMED.

Muhahahahahahaha, pictures speaks volume. During my undergrad days, I realised that definitions I crammed usually don't last long in my memory but if I picture them in my mind or at least, see pictures of processes, it glues in my memory for as long as possible. Therefore, pointing at Lai Mohammed will actually make the person you're teaching the definition of lie to actually know what lying (telling lies) means for as long as that person lives... grin grin grin
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 19, 2015
Medicine after death
After all the phsycological warfare leveled against GEJ,,,after ,making gullible Nigerians to hate GEJ just because you want power,money
APC and Booohari has changed tactics,,,,,am sure they reasoned among themselves .....let's praise GEJ so as to shift attention from us
Daura mumu ,we are watching you

4 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by emmykk(m): 8:08am On Jul 19, 2015
MyMouth:

I thought scambags like you said you do not understand the president when he speaks because of his accent? How come you were able to understand and even write out this statement?

his accent is bad,dont worry president Buhari will soon apologise for his poor accent soon next before you believe, also before your blind love seize for him. slowpoke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 In US — APC Tells Court / Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / Governor Wike & Dakuku Peterside Meet In Okrika (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.