Stats: 3,158,416 members, 7,836,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari (66637 Views)

FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company / How Jonathan Transformed The Refineries.... Setting The Record Straight / Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
dunkem21:
Click Like for Buhari ..

..Share for GEJ grin

If any of the candidates is not leading with at least 10(ten) votes by 12 noon ..

..Then we will reschedule the match in 2 weeks time ..

Thanks NLers.

OK. It's 12 noon ..No Victor ..No Vanquished grin

A rematch is inevitable grin

Again, Thanks to all.
Mehn, these battle for like & share is not of these world o. Na real war .
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by dunkem21(m): 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
shegsky:

Mehn, these battle for like & share is not of these world o. Na real war .

Sincerely, I was marvelled and shocked.

The game became a WAR!
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

Lar Mohammed is not needed here. He is a complete definition of LIE.if one is asked to define a LIE,he should just point at LAR MOHAMMED.

I trust the propaganda party to still send him to Channelstv to explain properly what PMB meant

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
dunkem21:

Sincerely, I was marvelled and shocked.

The game became a WAR!

lol. I tell you. I guess PMB lose some supporters to GEJ of recent. No wonder the last election was tight.
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by kentAire(m): 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
Justicealh3:
I like & Share 4 Buhari.
Errant nonsense WALAHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Musicminista(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
I for one didnt trust Buhari to rule well but now he is president. Though Im getting itched by most of his moved and worsening case of BH. But I must commend such sincerity. How I wish APC followers will be as pragmatic and calm as their leader shows to be....

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by luthorcorp: 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
huangcheng:

LOL please don't make me laugh. I thought you guys said it was the fear of Buhari that fixed the refineries.
b4 nko,if you were there u will even revive d dead....
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by kentAire(m): 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
Tonylyte:

Damn! Babe I too like you. You are intellectually inclined. Your pattern of selecting words is ''un-woman''. I have been observant of your post for long now, and you never disappoint. '' E bi like say na you I go marry ooo''.

Guy calm down. me too dey eye the babe!
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Musicminista(m): 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
huangcheng:

LOL please don't make me laugh. I thought you guys said it was the fear of Buhari that fixed the refineries.

Guy this is epic!!! grin
huangcheng:

Guy this is epic!!!
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by dunkem21(m): 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
shegsky:

lol. I tell you. I guess PMB lose some supporters to GEJ of recent. No wonder the last election was tight.

Right. Some people I never imagined shared the post.

The likes and shares are still trickling in ..Imagine
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
N
bobbyspeed:

Don't get things wrong, the president was just being sincere and honest. Off a truth nothing has seriously change in terms of new spending on additional assets to improve electricity services and revival of the refineries. You may then ask why the sudden improvement in electricity service to the extent of having power for average 10hrs daily. Why this didn't happen during Jonathan regime. It shows that we have been punished by corruption and when the head is rotten the whole body is rotten. The miracle we see today is that the fear of buhari is the beginning of wisdom and this is what makes the service provider to sit up because their license could be revoked for breach of memorandum of understanding and contract. The refinery will work because every civil servants knows that we now have the right person in leadership position hence in save guardian their job they need to act in line with the leader charisma. To this end president buhari indirectly contributed to the change and improved service delivery we are witnessing now

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
dunkem21:

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
dunkem21:

Guy, i envy u o. Just one day, you don bag in almost 2k likes and shares. See the kind war wey u start now . I hope these you quote reach fp.
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by preetyb(f): 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
nice101:
Baba is not after self glory even though he might not have a direct input his presence has president must have speed up the work. SAI BABA! sai change!!

And yet at his presence bokoharam is growing stronger and killing people almost every other day. Smh for u. U better wake up from your slumber.
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Eronmosele(m): 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Something in my mind tells me PMB might have preferred if it were possible another political party. That man seems to have aspirations for a better Nigeria and a personality type that is not compatible with the APC. I like the way he is confronting the realities on ground. I pray his party doesnt make it difficult for him to do what must be done.
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by obitobe: 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
i like the sincerity of PMB, for him to have come out openly and not claim he had anything to revamping of the refineries but my question is this, if GEJ was fully aware that the refineries were in good shape then why did they lie to the public that our refineries weren't working and still continued to support this subsidy of a thing?. Does this not show that his administration wasn't transparent and honest.
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Fellywood(m): 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
dustmalik:

^^^What he said.
I think he is drunk, but what he is trying to say is...APC STOPPED VANDALIZING pipelines since they came into power.

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Tonylyte(m): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
kentAire:

Lol, the girl na material sha.
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by dantti2006(m): 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
I fear for the future of this country. Youths rather than put heads together and work now fight ova who is beta btw GEJ and PMB. PMB has given credit to the past Admin for this, let's live it at that. GEJ haters admit GEJ's hand in the Refinery overhaul, common sense would tell you the refinery was been worked on since for it 2be aready 2work now. PMB haters, PMB is president now whether you like it or not so let's engage in constructive critism and build our nation.
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by dunkem21(m): 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
shegsky:

Guy, i envy u o. Just one day, you don bag in almost 2k likes and shares. See the kind war wey u start now . I hope these you quote reach fp.

LOL ..The owner of this forum can't achieve this feat ..

..Even lalasticlala is very green with envy, now. grin

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by dantti2006(m): 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
On the refineries I feel GEJ wanted to start his 2nd tenor with results declaring the refineries open within a few months but now na PMB one enjoy that privilege. Problem of playing politics with the nations business rather than just working for the electorates who elected you.
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by kalohkaloh: 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
Buhari's body language is the magic! Every kobo spent by public officials in this new dispensation must be well spent with results! Same thing is happening in the power sector where things are improving. No more gas shortage, system collapse or vandalization, yet Buhari is yet to read the riot act to the relevant power sector officials! Just Mr President's body language!
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by major466(m): 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
jomonic:

But I really wonder at people who believed Buhari will make $1=N1 and on that basis gave away their votes.
Its unbelievable.
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Justicealh3(m): 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
kentAire:
Errant nonsense WALAHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anti-buhari!
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by ajepako(f): 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
kentAire:

Can someone please do these bed-wetters a favor and download hot slaps for them? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by kentAire(m): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
ajepako:

Can someone please do these bed-wetters a favor and download hot slaps for them? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Slap?
bros am a very hopeful man oooo
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by kentAire(m): 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
Justicealh3:
Anti-buhari!
ANTI WETIN?
Leave story for tortoise.
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by kentAire(m): 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
Tonylyte:

Lol, the girl na material sha.
i dey tells you!!!!!
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by cozy7(m): 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
steppin:

Senseless!
Lolz!
Same thing I told your dad wen d idiat (your dad) complained about what a biitch he had for a wife (your mom)......plz go remind him of that. I see idiocy runs in d family .....
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by steppin: 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
cozy7:
Lolz!
Same thing I told your dad wen d idiat (your dad) complained about what a biitch he had for a wife (your mom)......plz go remind him of that. I see idiocy runs in d family .....
After a week, this is all you could come up with?
Smh...I pity your generation.
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by cozy7(m): 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
steppin:

After a week, this is all you could come up with?
Smh...I pity your generation.
Yeah, that's Bcoz I've got a job and u clearly don't. So go fix your brains.
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by londoner: 11:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
I applaud GEJ for this and he did tell us that we will soon see the fruit of what he and his administration had put in place. If this keeps happening we will be both happy with the results but also ashamed that Nigerians abused a man that was actually putting things in place for the betterment of Nigerians.

Thank you GEJ and hopefully Buhari will build upon it. I think Buhari will also realise that the man he thought so bad was actually slandered by those that now surround Buhari. Good works will always show themselves as well as bad ones.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / Governor Wike & Dakuku Peterside Meet In Okrika (Photo) / INEC Issues Okorocha Certificate Of Return (Photo)