Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc (46974 Views)

Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) / Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) / Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by meshacha1: 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nairaland is a Dating Site in the making. Seun I am sure you didn't anticipate a forum this big, with people getting to meet each other online and taking things way beyond there. Congrats to the two of them.
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Teempakguy:
[size=30pt]happy married life, guys.[/size]
guys?
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by MrLeno(m): 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hmmmm! The nairaland connection is strong oh.
Small time you will say the pastor who wedded them is a nairalander as well. Happy married life to the newlyweds tho... grin
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by oladefirst2(m): 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
HAPPY MARRIED LIFE.
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by abumeinben(m): 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
And they live happily ever after
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by allanphash7(m): 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
The wife sweet o but the groom na hmmmm

Btw how u take make it i need a Nairalnder to be my wofe how can i go about it so we can even probably have Nairaland shildren

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Flowrymz(m): 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
If you need any bed services for your wife am available grin grin grin i love helping the needy grin grin grin grin
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Berrymoss(f): 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hia
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by quinesta: 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
Congrats peeps. God bless your home.
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Beremx(f): 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
tellwisdom:
These people buy beer so?sad..this one wey the guy dey look like person wey don exhaust him money finish.
dry joke!

HML to the couple!

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
eyin Iyawo o ni m'eni
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by manee2(m): 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
Did they meet here?
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by mimicious(f): 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
Wish u the very best
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Lucasbalo(m): 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
Wishing the couple the best things of marital life.
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by ElDeeVee(m): 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
Another one gone....some are still waiting for Dangote's son to come and marry them...I wish u a happy waiting.
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Bjergtrolde: 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
Congrats all.
This confirms the existence of NL community fight or no fight, tribalism or no tribalism .
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by free2ryhme: 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
koksybrown:
Today's Wedding Event was fun as my Twin Sister (A Constant Daily Visitor of Nairaland) Walked the Corridor of Holy Matrimony with a Fellow Nairalander. And guess what! The Mc was a Nairalander also...

Pls don't yab my Sis, she can cry well well. You are free to yab her hubby. grin grin grin.

HML

dont forget to post your pikin pisures after 9 months oooo
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
zealot4me:
Cute!!!
I see u...... Where u keep aga now? We no dey see u guyz for room again
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by lifestyle1(m): 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
Congrats. hope to find my missing rib soon.
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Israel5(m): 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
The Rice was cultivated on nairaland abi? Hm. Congrats o. My dream lady nor dey nairaland sha.
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Tintinnoty(m): 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
lovely couple, HML though
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by damiloladuke: 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
Wow ....congrats to them

READ MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANT TO LAUGH TIRE 4 TONIGHT

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by mayordadon(m): 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
op when b yah own cos u sabi post other people pic here ......... ..incase na this year abeg invite me for mc ooo infact na me introvert they come

the charges go depend on yah husband if he handsome or not ..... grin grin grin grin grin grin...........anyway to d couples happy married life more konji to the guy elbow grin grin\

Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by frenzymirakk(m): 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
mimicious:
Wish u the very best
ur own will also come. U ar not bad though.
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Israel5(m): 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
Aitee1:
Lovely... Happy Married life to them! Beautiful bride smiley
But don't nairaland and forget pot on fire oh grin grin

Edited: okay, introvert and Freemanan your nairaland birthrights officially taken tongue tongue
are you married?
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by EMMYB0Y(m): 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
ok lets just say their children will be DOLLARLANDERS

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Israel5(m): 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
Aitee1:
Lovely... Happy Married life to them! Beautiful bride smiley
But don't nairaland and forget pot on fire oh grin grin

Edited: okay, introvert and Freemanan your nairaland birthrights officially taken tongue tongue
are you married? Nairaland Custom demands that the lady that hits Ftc must marry the first guy in the thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chibuike Okechukwu Paschal Celebrate Son's 1st Birthday With Billboard In Owerri / Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos / How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.