Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc (46978 Views)

Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) / Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) / Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Aitee1: 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
Israel5:
I don't know myself. Funny isn't it? Please say yes or no. It's that simple

Okay, it a no, fine now?
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Chubhie: 11:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

Who says it's only those who go to church that gets to hear edifying words.
Lol

Well we seal it.
It is covered.
From the peer, menace and working of every kind of evil.
By reason of the one who lives in us, the one who reigneth supreme in our very lives, we call it done, we call it sealed.
Not just for me and you, but for every one whose time has come.
Where men have labelled you disfavored, you are favored!
Beyond compare.
Light guides us home.
Amen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9N9MewJde0
Amen prophetess!!!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Aitee1: 11:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Na long thing b dat o. MH370 is still on a journey !!!

I go wait, good things don't come easy you know wink
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Success1099(m): 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
The man luk rugged bt no wahala pikin fit resemble mama if landlord stay away... Anywer lukin 4 who wil join me down the isle.
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by kalufelix(m): 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
usernames or adonbilivit...

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by orshfod(m): 12:10am On Jul 20, 2015
Pastor :nairaland CEO ; Seun Osewa Best man : nairaland mod. Lalastica Bride maid : nairalander Guest : nairalanders Awaiting baby : already surfing nairaland in the womb Event manager : nairalander Cake decorator : nairalander Photographer : nairalander Venue : www.nairaland.com
Add yours
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Missmossy(f): 12:16am On Jul 20, 2015
Congrats to them, love is a beautiful thing cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Israel5(m): 12:18am On Jul 20, 2015
Aitee1:

Okay, it a no, fine now?
almost. that "no" came out of spite bt its ok. Thanks. I wonder why u said u had 6kids, was it to boo me away? See you around
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Lexusgs430: 12:19am On Jul 20, 2015
Aitee1:

I go wait, good things don't come easy you know wink

Yes o. If we found ourselves already, why delay? Unless you feel..............
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 20, 2015
Hope it was that nairaland guy that made the cake cheesy.
I miss that his white shoe though cheesy lolzzz!
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by knight05(m): 12:43am On Jul 20, 2015
grin . .and will they give birth to a nairalander?
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by flowers4me(f): 12:46am On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by flowers4me(f): 12:48am On Jul 20, 2015
Bigcake:
And the cake was made by a Nairalander.. it was a gathering of Nairalanders in Calabar. Although it was raining cat and dog, but the crowd could only be describe as mammoth. I saw the Hand of God in the wedding.... Happy Married life to Mr and Mrs Offong Ante. God bless their union.

Hi, Bigcake
Did you bake the cake? Happy married life to the couple.
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 20, 2015
happney65:
When is Seun Getting Married?Hiannnn...Or is he Gay? grin grin grin grin
. . . . . . . Haba! You no dey fear ban?!
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 20, 2015
luthorcorp:
nice question...and the quoir too
............... Its 'choir' bro. Please kindly edit. Thank you. God bless! An oversight i guess.
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by DonX001: 1:59am On Jul 20, 2015
Sidiqdeboss:
Hmmmm playboy,,,,I salute ooo

grin grin grin
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by emburgceo(m): 3:26am On Jul 20, 2015
Everyone I know is a Nairalander...Happy married life to the cute couple.
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by luthorcorp: 5:02am On Jul 20, 2015
modelmike7:
............... Its 'choir' bro. Please kindly edit. Thank you. God bless! An oversight i guess.
or probably a typo from the terrible autocorrect that comes along with the end-time generation phone ...well, your correction was duly noted,thank you
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by seedsower(m): 5:02am On Jul 20, 2015
Flowrymz:
If you need any bed services for your wife am available grin grin grin i love helping the needy grin grin grin grin

You need Jesus in life
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by tellwisdom: 5:09am On Jul 20, 2015
Beremx:
dry joke!

HML to the couple!

Wetin dey worry this old mama youngie sad
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Bigcake: 5:36am On Jul 20, 2015
flowers4me:

Hi, Bigcake
Did you bake the cake? Happy married life to the couple.
Yea flowers4me I did.
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by justmenoni: 5:39am On Jul 20, 2015
Op,u na suppose complete the wedding by inviting airforce1 as the official musician and that would have complete it as a Nairaland wedding grin grin grin

Why should we yab your brother in law nah And what should we yab on his Body?? Dat he barbed gorimapa ? grin grin cheesy
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by gbenga4my(m): 5:48am On Jul 20, 2015
And the baby shall be called........nairalandGbemi, nairasheyifunmi, omonaira, nairapade, ifenaira,
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by eliwa47(m): 6:09am On Jul 20, 2015
koksybrown:
Today's Wedding Event was fun as my Twin Sister (A Constant Daily Visitor of Nairaland) Walked the Corridor of Holy Matrimony with a Fellow Nairalander. And guess what! The Mc was a Nairalander also...

Pls don't yab my Sis, she can cry well well. You are free to yab her hubby. grin grin grin.

see him head! Lolz, Happy married life.
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by mimicious(f): 6:23am On Jul 20, 2015
frenzymirakk:

c as u catch am. Make e no b say na only u, mine is also around d corner jst been wondering if wat av jst recieved is not mine

Let the will of God be done
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by beewhy009(m): 6:42am On Jul 20, 2015
:Dthat groom ehn, i sabi hm in da hood b4 o. Not knowing he's doing his last trips" to b gone forever wt his boo, aiit sha i dn hear. My own beautiful boo shld whatsapp me via 08067408552, waiting.
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by kenoz(m): 6:50am On Jul 20, 2015
HML to 'em
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by koife(m): 6:52am On Jul 20, 2015
Bigcake:
And the cake was made by a Nairalander.. it was a gathering of Nairalanders in Calabar. Although it was raining cat and dog, but the crowd could only be describe as mammoth. I saw the Hand of God in the wedding.... Happy Married life to Mr and Mrs Offong Ante. God bless their union.
I rep NL in calabar, did u attend last meeting on job connections?
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by noeloge82(m): 7:09am On Jul 20, 2015
In other news they will give birth to a Nairalander jnr grin angry
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by FrankValency(m): 7:13am On Jul 20, 2015
How many brides do we hve because d other lady was also dressed in wedding gown and dey cut d cake together,chei the man haff suffered o...........Any happy ML to them.
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by bewizle(m): 7:26am On Jul 20, 2015
EddyBlingzz:
I know this guy
. Is this Henshaw?
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Dindondin(m): 7:35am On Jul 20, 2015
koksybrown:
Today's Wedding Event was fun as my Twin Sister (A Constant Daily Visitor of Nairaland) Walked the Corridor of Holy Matrimony with a Fellow Nairalander. And guess what! The Mc was a Nairalander also...

Pls don't yab my Sis, she can cry well well. You are free to yab her hubby. grin grin grin.

After reading ya story and wishing ya sister a happy home, I spotted where you typed that we shouldn't yab ya sis cos she knows how to cry but we are free to yab her hubby.
Maka why?
The man offend you?
Abi ya sister snatched him from you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chibuike Okechukwu Paschal Celebrate Son's 1st Birthday With Billboard In Owerri / Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos / How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.